[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 31-32 (Final)

by Helcat

MST3132_00269.jpg

Well, it’s time to say goodbye folks. I know that I for one will miss all the silly capers and sweet relationships this show brought every week but at least all the characters we know and love get a send-off today. And it doesn’t hurt that a whole boatload of fun is crammed in, reminding us of what this show did best as we leave it behind for good.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-31-32-final/

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real otp..

2 hours ago, Shuugo Hu said:

6. I hope dispatch do their job and release news of OTP dating on 1st January 2019...:lol::lol:

Lmfaoooo... im cracking so hard with this!

I want JIS to win an award (maybe best actress award).  According to wikipedia, she haven't won any award throughout her career... Smh

Cjes announced that jis will attend asia artist award (AAA), i dunno bc she will receive an award there or she just attend it. I hope for the first one tho

. I hope TBM won many awards at MBC drama awards 2018..

Agreed! They deserved it. I also noticed shopping king louie; the writer previous work also obtained a lot of award so i hope it will goes the same with TBM.

6 hours ago, larus said:

by Helcat

ell, it’s time to say goodbye folks. I know that I for one will miss all the silly capers and sweet relationships this show brought every week but at least all the characters we know and love get a send-off today. And it doesn’t hurt that a whole boatload of fun is crammed in, reminding us of what this show did best as we leave it behind for good.

How crazily I liked JYT, him dying subplot could have happen , hopefully drama wasn't in mood for it. The heart sticker with blood on his hand was one of the images Ill remember from last EP , done on purpose to make us cry surely but well that or cuteness tropes I signed for that while watching this drama

This being said major part of final thoughts on JYT talked to me so I'll paste it if it's ok

"thankfully, the old rule of “no body, no death” held true, and our handsome, preening, ridiculous con-man made it through alive. With extra-gooey “brother” love between him and Bon as well, so I’m sitting over here very satisfied indeed. Yong-tae’s ending did have shades of melancholy to it, as he was cut off from his tentative newly-found family, presumably never to see them again in case Cornerstone realizes he’s alive. He does have penance to pay after all those years working as a bad guy though—maybe a boring, honest life is exactly what Yong-tae needs to prove to himself that he became a better person. His one heroic act was a start, but now Yong-tae has to do the hard work of actually living as a good person. I think he’ll be all right—he even has his sweet little pen-pal relationship with Mr. Park "

Me again

I quite thought naively that thanks to his new ID cornerstone would ignore he's still alive. But Mr Bon and Mrs Go live a "normal" life but surely cornerstone then know about them? If not how would they target JYT / WMN ? But then why only him ? Bcs a "traitor"? Right now Mrs Go and Mr Bon are the more dangerous for illegal groups...

haha searching a way to justify not having ouri JYT lonely . But in any case I don't want him to put his life in great danger again I'd prefer he could change face again haha 3 names - 3 birthdates & already 2 deaths dates (just stop here for long thanks) & 2 faces why not a 3rd face ha joking

seriously as 2nd face wasn't his idea psychologically it's already harsh enough, do people realize that ? Mr Bon did, maybe I see JYT the same way as he does... I'm quite sure him being ridiculously fond of his own looks is a consequence of that, his way to cope with it... 

And about paying price for me risking his life was already doing it & I would see him more finding a way now to earn honestly haha a lot of money to reimburse anonymously the ones he scammed in the past , behind appareant corny personality he's smart he could do it secretly.  After all 1 item menu coffeeshop has boring moments too. 

About the award that'll be great, hope drama will be recognized

Edit : awww, maybe not linked to ratings themselves but anyway ouri MiNam JYT coffeeshop scene was mentioned in 3rd place as this week TV moments well received by viewers 

http://www.sisunnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=93149#_enliple

:wub: I feel proud of him :joy:

93149_206553_2418.jpg

5 hours ago, Shuugo Hu said:

2. Rather than season 2, I want a movie for their NY mission..

3. I hope TBM won many awards at MBC drama awards 2018..

4. I want JIS to win an award (maybe best actress award).  According to wikipedia, she haven't won any award throughout her career... Smh

5. I want JIS and SJS won best couple award (I know it's close to impossible):sweatingbullets:

6. I hope dispatch do their job and release news of OTP dating on 1st January 2019...:lol::lol:

Ditto the above esp (6) :lol::lol: (wishful thinking)

i remember JIS bad rapping in Waikiki, listened to her made me cringe so badly.  I really admire her courage taking that role so i do hope she will win something for her work.  She should take some lessons from SJS on how to rap :lol:

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Ditto the above esp (6) :lol::lol: (wishful thinking)

i remember JIS bad rapping in Waikiki, listened to her made me cringe so badly.  I really admire her courage taking that role so i do hope she will win something for her work.  She should take some lessons from SJS on how to rap :lol:

I don't watch waikiki.. It's not my type of drama... But I watched that clip while searching #junginsun on ig... I can only watched once.. So cringey... :lol:

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I need help please. If anyone can PM me where to download the episodes? I don't download dramas for many-many months already, and the site I usually use in the past isn't accessible where I am now. I'd like to download the series just for keeps.

If you want a legal one, you can use viu.. If you want illegal one....

Hope this will help

19 hours ago, larus said:

by Helcat

Well, it’s time to say goodbye folks. I know that I for one will miss all the silly capers and sweet relationships this show brought every week but at least all the characters we know and love get a send-off today. And it doesn’t hurt that a whole boatload of fun is crammed in, reminding us of what this show did best as we leave it behind for good.

Reading the DB community's comments helped allay somewhat my initial disappointment with the ending; on initial real time Ep 6  Recap (thanks V!)  + fforward speed-viewing of the uploaded stream with no subs  = what,  not even another nose kiss to seal the deal? :(  

Down to the comments that it was fitting that the couple put on their own Tiffany rings themselves, in keeping with the mutually supportive and never-pushy nature of their relationship,  thus far. And it also addressed those viewers who were a tad troubled AR would jump into a relationship after her husband's death. OK, I will buy that.

And I second, third the notions that the Spy Fantasy continues with a sequel of spies who fall in love on a mission - resulting in more adorable siblings for the Joon Joon twins and more Bon running around in suits playing Happy Families.  :wub::P 

Though  I'd still wish there'd been more KIS and Joon Joon time with Bon and AR, Bon and AR moments ... as opposed to so much  more Shim time in the last 4 episodes.

THANKS for  all the recaps, the comments and this overall adorable ride folks, until the next  captivating magical  drama that makes motivates spontaneous conversation again. The lovable kids, the family, Bon and AR in their slow warm supportive relationship, the KIS crew, the NIS couple, the bromances .... I will so miss them - they will all leave a void on Wed-Thurs for me, for a while.

@Shuugo Hu thanks for the info. You should delete the illegal link, though. It is not allowed in the thread. I don't have access to viu, will find other ways as the other link been giving me problems.

I am rewatching from ep.1 now :lol: yeah, I miss the fun... esp.from the earlier episodes.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am rewatching from ep.1 now :lol: yeah, I miss the fun... esp.from the earlier episodes.

I started watching again and now stop temporarily at ep 4.  Will continue tomorrow after my last paper.

Now i know the names KB called the twins when he was playing with them in the last episode.  It was the names created by the twins when they first played with KB on his first day of babysitting job.   Also I believe AR’s mourning period is 3years since she told the twins that their dad is away in heaven for 3 years.  Possibly the reason for no kissing scenes :D  

1 hour ago, galaxy97 said:

Arghh, i still cant stop going into this thread everyday eventho i know the drama have ended alr. Thats how i miss it :tears: glad it still alive 

Hahaha.. Same.. I keep checking #junginsun, #mysecretterrius, #내뒤에테리우스 on instagram... Even though i've see all video, bts, and pictures there, I keep watching it... :sweatingbullets:

You can see the thread of jung in sun interview abt TBM in eng sub here...she also talk abt the possibility of s2 and the question also asked if she feel regret not having a kiss scene at the end.

For those who might not have twitter basically she said:

1) abt s2: she said everyone need to rest (for the time being i think) as she thought everyone involved must having a hard time. And she said thanks for the request of s2 and she will do it anytime she can.

2) abt kiss scene: she think she dont regret it as she and sjs always taking care of the flow and they think the nose kiss is the far they can go (considering the storyline). She also suprised that the nose kiss come out strong than she thought.

There's more question on it, i just pick these one:)

Thanks @galaxy97 for the news.. (and for keeping this thread alive)...

I kept on lurking this thread too...

Nowadays I am still re-watching this drama...especially last 2 episodes...

Of course it will be the same thing happening every time.. but each time I watch... I still feel the thrill...

I miss BonBon, AeRin and Joon Joon so much.... :wub:

One more thing to add from jis interview (does not included in the thread i sent above):

She said many people want tbm to win a lot of award and she said her original goal is only wanting people that trust her to be happy (with her performance) and she said she have achieved that. So she just wanted sjs to be rewarded with grand prize (mean she dont expect any award).

Abt couple award, she said it was impossible for her to get that after seeing kang ki young and so ji sub nose kiss. She said so ji sub chemistry with son ho joon and kang kiyong also got a lot of good and love response so she think it was impossible for her to get a couple award (with sjs).

Arghh im so sad, eventho she dont say it, i believe she also want that couple award too :tears: 

Cr: someone else translated this, i dunno who, my friend on ig sent this. But i prepared the original link for the interview below:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000018287

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Tasia @zba72 @inna75 @Matilda_Anne @Shuugo Hu 

Sorry if i forgot anyone..

Ohmo... I especially think that it was really extra-ordinary, amazing acting by SJS and JIS to create such chemistry that even without skinship and kiss, still making our hearts fluttered to see them..

To believe that there's deep love between them... strong bond... 

I mean, it's all there on the Namsan scene! It was a daebak performance... :wub:

16 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Abt couple award, she said it was impossible for her to get that after seeing kang ki young and so ji sub nose kiss. She said so ji sub chemistry with son ho joon and kang kiyong also got a lot of good and love response so she think it was impossible for her to get a couple award (with sjs).

idk honestly, after i watched the last ep, the more i think the nose kiss between sjs and her was unnecessary.. they built romantic plot but left it to die and decided to go with the spy plot instead.

in terms of couple award, maybe they can give it to the ‘voice’ and shim lol. they make a cute villain couple in the end, until one betrayed the other.. 

i dunno practically everyone in this drama had some kind of weird bonding with each other. it will be hard to give a couple award to just 2 of them.. maybe they can get ‘gang award’?? 

Well, SJS chemistry with SHJ and KKY is for the sake of laughter:lol:.. SJS x JIS still deliver a strong romance chemistry... It's shown in their dialog not skinship... Their conversation at hospital's rooftop, their conversation in hospital in ep 29 and the one at Namsan.... I still hope they can win it... On top of that, I want JIS win an individual award as well... ^_^

20 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Arghh im so sad, eventho she dont say it, i believe she also want that couple award too :tears: 

Honestly I would prefer her to win an individual award if possible although a couple award would be nice too.  But I believe there is no longer a couple award from MBC right? 

37 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

honestly, after i watched the last ep, the more i think the nose kiss between sjs and her was unnecessary.. 

For me I think the nose kiss between  kky and sjs was unnecessary.  The one between sjs and jis tells us the progression of KB’s feelings towards AR.  The romance is obvious between them sans the kissing etc.  i would call it courting stage.  If we assume the mourning is 3 years for AR, then the time after the NY mission is perfect for them to become a family officially :lol:   But this is just my personal opinion.

Archived