[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Just because her husband died or how he died does not mean she can’t develop feelings or she can just turn off being attracted to someone. Human emotions are messy and inconvenient like that.   She can make a choice to act on the feelings and attraction or not though and I imagine she might feel guilty, confused and conflicted. 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yay!! It's Spy-Day again!! B)

I've been looking forward to this day to find out how our spy-sitter and spy-to-be-ahjumma each get out of their plight :D I'm sure we'll be impressed again by their smart, and maybe luck.

I hope there won't be much work left for me to do later on so I can live-stream and hopefully do a recap also.

RL is catching up with me and I might not be able to camp out here on soompi as much as before :(

Wed- Thurs is a good kdrama day for viewers . Terius Behind Me. So Ji Sub Son ho Jun, Jung In Sun plus the children.. then with Smile That Has Left Your Your Eye (The lead actors are so good and  the version too is interesting) and then this drama as well. ahhh  it balances everything from dark drama to  light spy action one  Wed Thurs slot is  the prime one for good dramas.  I know you guys going to do the raw so thanks in advance.

Based on ‘statistics’ by kdrama regulars, usually it happens around the 10-12th episodes... maybe? :lol:

but looking at the stills and the preview, she probably was told about KB’s failed mission by that ‘evil’ lady then ji-yeon’s conversation on how  KB’s girlfriend got killed in the mission.   She probably feels sorry for him and ..... :D

5 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

and enough money to buy two servings, but has to steal clothes from the donation box!

Oh wait I think for this one he have must be bumped into with either aerin/agent yoo/dowoo and they might seen how hungry he is so they bring him to eat some lunch a.k.a QUIZNOS lol

3 hours ago, zba72 said:

Based on ‘statistics’ by kdrama regulars, usually it happens around the 10-12th episodes... maybe? :lol:

Usually first kiss happens in the 8th episode. In this format, it should be episode 15-16 which we have just passed last week. But considering AR needs to first come to grips with the fact that her husband didn't die a natural cause, maybe kiss will happen in the 10th (19-20 ie.tomorrow!!) or 12th (23-24) episode. A recent drama had the leads kissed at this 23-24th episode because the female lead needed the time to "grow up" and adjust to her "new self". Anyhow, if this happens in Terius, it means we'll probably have only one (or two, if we're lucky) such skinship until the series ends. But really, I don't care whether a kiss happen or not, as long as they become a family, I'm a happy camper! Yes, I will even forgo the nose kisses.

1 hour ago, aisling said:

The doctor guy - is it Yoon Sang Hyun? I didn’t know he had cameo in this one.

I'm surprised too that he will cameo here. Wonder what role could he be playing? Goodie or baddie? JYT's plastic surgeon?

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

But really, I don't care whether a kiss happen or not, as long as they become a family, I'm a happy camper! Yes, I will even forgo the nose kisses.

I am with you.  I want the feels more than the skinship.  I am fine with the current pace just hope it won’t drag for too long.  

If the lady in red heels is really his girlfriend, i wonder how the dynamics will be like.  I find that his happiness started from the twins, then their mother.  

On 6/19/2018 at 8:11 AM, triplem said:

Yay!!! Jung In Sun is in . Love her in Naked Fireman & Laughter in Waikiki. She’s a good actress. She even had a small part in Circle where she was all looney ! In my opinion she looks fine next to So Ji Sub. 

Am just trying to backread as i did not do it before actually joining this discussion/thread..

Anyways... Just to say your opinion was indeed correct :)

I missed a few minutes.

DW and Yoo figured out where AR is by the picture shared by JYT. Yoo went to rescue AR.

All three of them in a car heading to the bridge based on info from DW. They arrived just as Bon is facing Kwon. So AR saw him jumped and being shot.

AR shouted "No". She ran and took over Yoo's car to the riverside. She is leading the search and Yoo running behind her. JYT handcuffed to the car managed to free himself with a pin. AR jumped into the river and found Bon. Wow!!! She saved him!!! VO of her saying don't worry, I'll protect you no matter what. Bon said in VO, unexpectedly that promise was fulfilled. Wow!!! Go AR!!!

8 hours ago, RobinM said:

Really? Just because her husband died or how he died does not mean she can’t develop feelings or she can just turn off being attracted to someone. Human emotions are messy and inconvenient like that.   She can make a choice to act on the feelings and attraction or not though and I imagine she might feel guilty, confused and conflicted. 

Because that is how I feel. I am a sane person. I dont jump from one man to another man that quickly even though my husband, for example is not  a good man. Especially if I found out my husband was murdered not died natural cause. I will need time to think, organize my thoughts and of course time to heal before I move on to another man. No matter how handsome and good looking he is. I may feel attracted to him but doesnt mean I will jump onto him quickly. 

Bon in AR's house. Unconscious, tended by doctor, who is our cameo, turned out that he is Yoo's brother.

Doc left. Yoo asked why did AR saved Bon, she said because she promised him to protect him. They wondered how AR could do what she does. She said she has some DNA from her mother, very excitedly. I didn't understand the word. Yoo is looking at AR differently now. AR said how since JYT got away. Yoo said don't worry, we'll just have to search for him.

Twins playing with the hour glass. But Yoo took it from them gently. JH asked if Bon Ahjusshi will be fine. Yoo and DW left.

Kwon went to J Intl. Ha! Even NIS couldn't find Bon. They searched hospitals but no result. She saw bags from Kings Bag and connected the dots that the common factor is AR.

Oh Gosh!! The twins so hilarious.. they put bandages all over Bon's face... I had to stop typing and ROTFLOL....

AR went to supermarket. Kwon went to AR''s house. JH almost wanted to open the door but Bon woke up in time to stop her. AR came home. She kinda scolded Kwon for lying about the scouting. Asked her to leave. AR is careful not to let Kwon see her house password. She went inside after they left. Almost fainted seeing Bon's face.... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

JYT wandering the streets. Went to jimjilbang. Flashback to him in his car. Then office, watching the recording of K killing Moon. He put it in the hourglass. He remembered seeing Bon jumped with the hourglass.

Yoo called Bon. They wonder where the USB is because it is not in the hourglass. Bon thanked Yoo for saving him, but she told him it's not her, but AR.

AR prepared dinner. All 4 sit together to have dinner. Bon said thanks to AR. Family dinner time!! The twins each gave him something to go with the porridge. AR praised the kids for being so caring.

Oh what a wonderful drama this is...

Dinner finished. Bon wants to go back to his unit. AR said no. Bon said he is alright by himself. The twins chimed in too, no! They don't allow him to be alone. So everyone packed a little something at AR's command and moved to his unit. AR gave him medicine and then a tambourine to call if Bon needed something. She left and he looked at the tambourine and accidentally shook it a bit, AR immediately came back peeking through the door, hahaha...

Bon is having a dream and suddenly woke up and caught the hand of AR wiping his forehead. He asked if this is okay. Handheld continued..... kyaaaaaa :wub:

Mysterious man and red heels talking by the river. Girl only replied in English to the man. He handed her an envelope and it's something related to Operation Candy. She said she liked the way he handled the task...??

Kwon in her officer, ordering her staff to find Yoo because she definitely has contact with Bon. Shim came in and yelled at Kwon for things gone wrong with Bon. Kwon revealed that Yoo is in contact with Bon. Shim was stunned and went out of the room. End of first part.

Archived