[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

At the rate I’m finding these cute BTS of him with the kids I might hv no more ovaries left to explode. :lol:. He needs to be a dad ...they adore him in real life as well 

I totally agree with you.... :lol: I am very pleased and totally enjoy seeing this side of SJS instead of the usual broody him...

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 21-22

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E2122_00301.jpg

There are bombs everywhere in this episode, both literal and figurative–like the ones waiting to destroy my heart with cuteness. Though the good guys score some wins, our master spy’s nemesis Chief Kwon may have finally come up with a plan that will capture Terrius at last.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-21-22/

@larus thanks for the dramabeans link eventho some comments left there aint so pleasant to read lol. But well ive to agree with them a bit, episode 21-22 is indeed the least enjoyable episode among all, the only thing that save the ep for me is that ko-ko scene eventho there are a comment mentioned how weirdly it was potrayed (well idc i love that scene so much!). 

However, they are doing incredibly good for the latest ep (ep 23-24), i love everything abt it; the tearful hug reunion, the meaningful conversation in the cafe and by the sea, the scene with aerin's family and etc.  

40 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

@larus thanks for the dramabeans link eventho some comments left there aint so pleasant to read lol. But well ive to agree with them a bit, episode 21-22 is indeed the least enjoyable episode among all, the only thing that save the ep for me is that ko-ko scene eventho there are a comment mentioned how weirdly it was potrayed (well idc i love that scene so much!). 

However, they are doing incredibly good for the latest ep (ep 23-24), i love everything abt it; the tearful hug reunion, the meaningful conversation in the cafe and by the sea, the scene with aerin's family and etc.  

I never like dramabean anyway. Their recap and comments always very bias. Obviously they have soft spot on certain actor/actress though the drama sometimes just so-so. 

6 hours ago, plappi said:

Making 

Omo... :lol: i like this part ...*choke~~* :wub:

YxHEuoY.jpg

Oh btw MBC's fan service:P:

A dreamy 'villian' ...*fan fan*

:wub:hearts~~:

Mbcdrama ig update....

They are so cute!

@stroppyse thanks for the translation! You always a saviour:lol:but im curious on another part of bts where so ji sub and joon hee opening the window to see jung in sun wearing the school uniform. Do you know what they are talking abt during this time?

3 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Mbcdrama ig update....

They are so cute!

@stroppyse thanks for the translation! You always a saviour:lol:but im curious on another part of bts where so ji sub and joon hee opening the window to see jung in sun wearing the school uniform. Do you know what they are talking abt during this time?

He tease jung insun

He asked joonhee where is her mom because aerin became a high schooler

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 23-24

by Helcat

MST2324_00197.jpg

A slow episode takes our female protagonist back to basics, but maybe that’s exactly what she needed after the turbulent times she has been through lately. It’s a wonder what simple living, family time, and a surprise guest can do for your mood—but beware the return to your “normal” life because it can be a bumpy one.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/my-secret-terrius-episodes-23-24/

52 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

Happy Birthday to the king, So Ji Sub!! :heart:

It's SO great to see him shining in this great drama. As a fan, Terius Behind Me is becoming my favorite drama he ever did!

I love him since Memory in Bali with Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung. Master's Sun, Phantom and Oh My Venus also my favourite. 

45 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I love him since Memory in Bali with Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung. Master's Sun, Phantom and Oh My Venus also my favourite. 

Master's Sun used to be my favorite, now Terius is coming to get that place haha

Phantom and Oh My Venus are great too! 

:) I admit I began this drama as a SHJ fan but now I'm so glad of the team casted & SJS acting performance & bromance on screen with SHJ of course

Yes this drama has different tonalities, dramatic moments, more funny or cute ones. I don't understand why some people say it's messy. In contrary I think this mix added to the drama interest like real life isn't only about one genre only but a palette of different emotions and unpredictable things.

And heroes aren't one 24/7 whereas ajummas can have nice deductive abilities & even with children feeling like taking some risks for some of their reason (even if I won't advise everyone to do so )

In summary thanks to SJS for being a part of this really entertaining drama 

:D Happy birthday~

se3_ani_1541350511023_a.gif?type=w800

Archived