[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show is going to kill me. I want SJS to be a father like NOW already. Never saw a Korean male lead so suitable to play a cool dad. SJS is so cool.

Although how I can write that when I see him in ahjumma pants. And seen him in lipstick in this drama. But you guys know what I mean. He is or will be such a hot dad.

@aisling I know right? He is so sexy. I have never seen or fangirl a male actor so much in a Kdrama for being a dad. Apparently even I didn't know I am partial to a hot sexy fit dad character. But geez hope SJS remembers the feeling of kids rushing to hug him. And feel inspired to make some * cough cough * with his ( always never revealed or confirmed ) girlfriend. At this point I believe most K stars have hidden lives anyway.

6 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I hope AeRin will realized Bon's feeling toward her. Bon is getting bolder in expressing his feeling, after ko-ko now a hug? 

I can go with that... ko-ko, full embrace hug, then kissy.... sounds good...B)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Let the romance take off! She straighten her hair . It’s a time jump of sorts. 

Back track  ...she’s pretty much started a new life . 

LOL all the PPL beauty product placement in this scene! :P

8 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

After watching that beach scene, all I can think about is buying a North Face jacket.  Thank goodness Kdramas don't use subliminal advertising in their shows or I would be buying something every day.

Well, now I know I'm not alone.  Not only do I love those jackets but I can finally admit that I've been longing for Quizno's for weeks now!   Unfortunately the nearest Quizno's is 20 miles away, darn it, and there is no Kim Bon to take me for a drive.

5 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I totally love driving scene, both KB and AE look so good together, the interaction, mood etc.  KB needs to relax a little bit :rolleyes:

The driving scene clip...

I like it too! The way Bon keep looking at aerin with that little smile while driving..:wub:

So what do you think is up with JYT? Before he is gone missing, he flashback to Bon telling him about choosing the path in his life and was contemplative... He seems to be working for the baddies, but maybe it's just a cover and that he really wanted to bring them down. I believe the person going into Bon's secret hideaway is him, because only he and Yoo know the place.

And even though the cliffhanger was rather worrying, we shouldn't mind it too much since we know that K is never good at close range killing, lol.... but I still wished AR had called Yoo or Bon first thing when she found out about the USB.

47 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And even though the cliffhanger was rather worrying, we shouldn't mind it too much since we know that K is never good at close range killing, lol.... but I still wished AR had called Yoo or Bon first thing when she found out about the USB.

Dont worry, all good people in this drama have nine lives (esp Bon) lol..

Wait, i read the recap by dramamilk... so aerin have figured out abt her husband being a witness to someone's death (or alr get an instict abt that)?? The only thing that she didnt aware yet is the fact that Bon is alr know abt it.... :(

15 minutes ago, plappi said:

I'm too excited that I don't care, going to be reading the recaps and will catch the episode later with english subtitles. We all know that Bon wasn't going to die by the explosion and he was going to get away somehow. He was going to fake his death and hideout for a bit, then come back. 

I'm so glad the first person he goes and see is Ae Rin and the kids. :) It's great to see him spend time with her and her family.

I'm sure next week Bon will really make his move. The time he took off, he was probably gathering information and getting closer to finding out is the mole and bad guy and all.

Yes yes @triplem, you've known me that much. 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

.The skinship has been slow and the focus has been alot more on emotional connection and support as opposed to a physical attraction. So I think it is good timing for the romance to take off - we really only have 4 more hours left

4 hours left?! This is not good. I need one skinship progress each episode.

Spoiler

Just made 2 wallpapers.

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

there's a Quiznoz not too far from where I am ...thanks to this drama i tried it and was tasty. Better than Subway :P

Much better than Subway.....but there are 3 Subways in my tiny town and no Quizno's.  Life is not fair.  :P

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

So does having  affections  for Bon now so shortly after the husband's death mean she has forgotten her husband ?

I remember reading an article that discussed the fact that people who had been either happily or comfortably married were very likely to marry within a year of being widowed, so it happens a lot in real life.  While AR and her husband may not have been blissfully happy, they were obviously comfortable with one another and comfortable with married life.  It makes sense that she would be able to fall in love again.

The show has been handling this romance gently with innocent flirtation like ko-kos.  Hopefully the audience will be open-minded enough to see that love is in bloom.

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

You know I have been thinking a lot about the romance  ;) and the delicate issue of AeRin being a widow with 2 kids. While I am personally very liberal in my thinking as I seriously do not think there's such a thing as the right time for her to fall in love again or look at another man, I do understand the sentiment of the audience at large. Just my perspective - AeRin's marriage was quite  typical of couples struggling to balance work , parenting , finances etc . While I am sure she loved her husband, I do think that they were going through the motions of being married and being parents. Her tears and regret at the funeral is to be expected , because she's been with this man for more than a decade. Even if you are not madly in love anymore , you would still feel sad and sentimental.  The tears were also brought about by her sudden realisation that she's going to be raising 2 kids alone and she was at that time unemployed. These feelings can be overwhelming. Plus there was regret that she did not manage to make things right with him before he died.

So does having  affections  for Bon now so shortly after the husband's death mean she has forgotten her husband ? Honestly I don't think so. He would always be remembered as her first love and the father of her children. But I don't see any problem in her moving on , she's not cheating on him.  For some folks it takes them years to get over a break-up what more death ( watch the 3rd charm & you will know what i mean ) . For some, they tend to look ahead and don't dwell too much on the past. I believe that we don't see AeRin moping and mourning is primarily because she's always been a tough cookie who is able to  rise above the challenges that came her way. Her mum said that about her at the funeral.  Plus if you have two other mouths to feed, your own feelings will become the least of your priorities. 

And for the twins, I can tell you why they don't seem to miss dad. Besides what AeRin said to them, at that age the person they would miss the most is the primary caregiver - which was AeRin. From the little we have been shown dad hardly saw them. This was true of my own boy.  My husband used to work such long hours that he hardly had time with our son. When he went away for work etc, my son (he's 8  now) hardly asked for him . But if I were to go just a day away, he would cry like it's the end of the world because I spend the most time caring and looking after him. So Joon Joon won't miss dad much as he has not put in the emotional investment that AeRin or even Bon has.  

The PD and writer have been very good at keeping the romance going without ruffling anyone's feathers. They respect that the audience may have reservations .The skinship has been slow and the focus has been alot more on emotional connection and support as opposed to a physical attraction. So I think it is good timing for the romance to take off - we really only have 4 more hours left. 

I have to say that I agree with you 100% about the romance aspect in the drama. Rather than creating a fiery and passionate love that we tend to see in other dramas, this drama has been focusing on a different type of love which is deep and quiet in comparison. It is more about an building a relationship on supporting each other and finding peace/comfort with another person. While there is obviously passion that the leads feel for each other, it is taking the back burner. In some ways, it feels like they are already married, based on how they interact with each other. I see them and super compatible people who have both been through hard things who have come rely on each other emotionally. 

As you said, I also think that the romance aspect will start to grow more in the next episodes, though like we have seen it will have a natural progression. I think we may get some hand holding and another hug before a kiss though. And even the kiss may be a forehead kiss first. 

So far, Bon has been the one initiating all of the physical contact. But it has been interesting in that AR has let him every time and has not complained. Eventually, I think she will make a move towards him, though that may be at the very end of the drama when they all move away and live together as a family. :D 

12 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

It is more about an building a relationship on supporting each other and finding peace/comfort with another person. While there is obviously passion that the leads feel for each other, it is taking the back burner. In some ways, it feels like they are already married, based on how they interact with each other. I see them and super compatible people who have both been through hard things who have come rely on each other emotionally. 

You have said exactly what I am thinking!  And you have said it better than I could.  :)

Archived