[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

I can't wait to see this. I've seen photos during the script reading and i'm elated LJG is back. I am not worried about his acting because i am sure that he'll kill the role. My worry is the script and also on his ties. Being a lawyer means he'll going to wear suits and while i'm not worried that he'll look great in one i am not sure if i will like the kind of ties and quality and color combinations of his suits. But then such small things don't matter so pardon my reckless comment. See you all in the court room on the 12th of May.:blush:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Lawless Lawyer" Releases Photos of First Script Reading

photo959287.jpg

photo959288.jpg

Upcoming drama "Lawless Lawyer" is finally giving us a peek into its production, and it's such a delight knowing all of these actors, and everyone not yet pictured, will be working together. Script reading photos are usually an official kick off for promotional campaigns, so my grabby hands are waiting for what the future brings.

The script reading held at Studio Dragon featured actors Lee Joon-gi, Seo Ye-ji, Lee Hye-young-I, Choi Min-soo, Yum Hye-ran, Shin Eun-jung, Ahn Nae-sang, Lee Han-wi, Lee Dae-yeon and more. It is reported that the session was enthusiastic and full of great acting, which is no surprise when we look at the names involved.

The piece talks a bit about each of the major leading actors, their appearance and performance at the script reading, but I do wish we could have a few words from the cast, rather than the fawning reports on such events like engaging in.

We do have some interesting words from PD Kim Jin-min-I, however. The director has expressed his wish to keep the set full of laughter. He also wants to make sure that no actors, staff or anyone else gets hurt during filming. Given the recent events in "A Korean Odyssey", another Studio Dragon and tvN drama, the production is probably being very cautious, which is good.

"Lawless Lawyer" is the story of a lawyer who bends the law to go after the corrupt and powerful, while being motivated by his quest for personal revenge. The drama will begin its run on May 12th, and I'll be sharing major media goodies from its production process.

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-lawless-lawyer-releases-photos-of-first-script-reading-117010.html

Thank you @LyraYoo for starting the thread, and thank you to everyone for their updates,  POV, and amazing artwork.

@pixelsticks, I got a kick out of your Law Law Land.:D:wub:       Thank you much 

I am so excited that Joon Gi is back, and in what appears to be a fabulous drama...

Loving the cast and the energy we see here. 

@jade715, thank you for the script-reading video. Love it so much.. And also for these fabulous photos of Lee Joon-Gi and Choi Min-Soo. Already loving them together. I love that the 4  leads have very distinctive voices.  Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye-Ji, and Choi Min-Soo have those deep voices; Lee Hye-Young  has very distinct voice too.  (and those of us who saw her in the drama Mother, will agree... esp. her narration in ep. 15 of that drama.)

I love the fun exchanges between LJG and CMS in the script reading.

Lee Joon-Gi is back!  :wub:

Woot!! Finally! cheer1 onion head Script Reading Pics & Video!!  I do love the VOICES of these actors.  This could be an entertaining drama just to listen to...but the visuals aren't bad either.  :wink:

Speaking of visuals....

Is this tvN's first attempt at a poster for the show??? :huh:

f131667853060947330(0).jpg

And who is this???

http://program.tving.com/tvn/lawlesslawyer/3/Board/View?b_seq=11

vvtIlZb.png

And where was the Uncle?  Ahn Nae-Sang - Choi Dae-Woong?  Or am I being a dork? 

Welcome to LawLaw Land @irilight !  Welcome everybody!

P.S.  There will be a vLIVE today!!!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/64966

On 30/03/2018 at 12:41 PM, glassnokamen said:

IG update from Lee Joon Gi too :):)

Seo Ye Ji updated too:)

Spoiler

She really looks like she could defend a client in court.Lawyer Ha Jae Yi please bring this level of calm but fierce aura to the drama too.
giphy.gif
senior-junior interactions always warm my heart:wub:
Lee Hye Young and Seo Ye Ji:).SYJ is cute.

giphy.gif

Choi Min Soo and Lee Joon Gi
Hihihihih these two are just the older and younger version of each other.Lee Joon Gi has met his perfect match:D.

giphy.gif

English Translation of the Script Reading is out!

Shameless, Meticulous. Fearless??? Bring it ON Bong Sang Pil!

Strong Confident Demanding - You go Ha Jae Yi

Elegant Charismatic Greedy - Careful Judge Cha Moon Sook

Gangster turned Gentleman Chairman?  What you hiding Ahn Oh Joo?

vLive was just 1 minute of the Script Reading video. But go there and give hearts/watch.  

4 hours ago, violina said:

senior-junior interactions always warm my heart:wub:

It will be entertaining to watch them BTS and in drama. 

4 hours ago, violina said:

Hihihihih these two are just the older and younger version of each other.Lee Joon Gi has met his perfect match:D

OOOhh I'm hopeful for some really funny BTS. 

Hi everyone hi onion head

So excited about JG's new drama and I can't wait to see Mr Bong in action! cheer2 onion head SYJ's character sounds so feisty too. Hopefully, we'll get to see lots of bickering and as @pixelsticks says, "Wicked Wordplay" between Mr Bong and HJY. 

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
20 hours ago, violina said:

Hihihihih these two are just the older and younger version of each other.Lee Joon Gi has met his perfect match:D

OOOhh I'm hopeful for some really funny BTS.

Yes, please. But I think funny bts is guaranteed from what we can see from the first script reading. :D

Archived