[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

10 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

I would prefer #lawlesslawyer to use because of the literal translation ? Also the slight difference there between "Lawyer''  and "attorney". Unless someone who has Korean knowledge clarify this? :D

"Attorney" I believe is an American expression. Here in Australia, "lawyer" is the generic term and they fall roughly into categories of solicitors and barristers. Lately I've hearing more people use the term "litigator" and they seem to spend a lot of time in court.

I notice that when K dramas use the word "lawyer", they mean someone in private practice who acts on behalf of the defence as opposed to a "prosecutor" who is a public servant attempting to demonstrate that the defendant or accused is guilty of stated crime.

As far as I'm concerned as an L1 speaker of English, they're both lawyers. :wink:

Personally I prefer Lawless Lawyer because it's alliterative. L- L- L. But it is harder on the tongue. :wink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody.

Just passing on the message because I received a FB PM from the LJG Global Fans.

Remember the awesome CMKR fan-ads support in subways and such? Yeah, this is the club that did it.

Anyway, please take note of the deadline... and show huge love to JG & Lawless Lawyer, shall we?

Link (I can't embed???!!!): https://www.facebook.com/notes/lee-joon-gi-이준기-global-fans-support-projects/drama-support-for-lawless-lawyer무법변호사/936706459837915/

EsgwVRH.jpg

Also, can someone please share it on JG thread too? Thank you.

And........ I know I haven't replied to PMs. Sowwwwwwwyyyyy I'll get to them very soon. Life's been crazy as f***  :cold_sweat:

9 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Personally I prefer Lawless Lawyer because it's alliterative. L- L- L. But it is harder on the tongue. :wink:

I agree.  And following that trend, we in the LJG thread are hoping for Wicked Wordplay between these 2 characters!!  

19 hours ago, Wotad said:

does everyone else agree that this guy deserves more damn recognition his acting is top tier he deserves to be in top tier shows . 

WORD!!! Let's hope this one lives up to his caliber!  

And thank you @zi4r for the info on the LJG Global Advertising Project.  It was an impressive output last year for CMKR. 

So..... I might have went a little crazy on the Lawless Lawyer fanart creations. innocent onion head I really haven't been looking at others.  I just was thinking about Lawless/Lawyer/Black/White/Gray/Revenge/Justice/Gavel/Fists/etc and looking at photos of each actor.   

While doing so...I realized that LJG and SYJ have very similar profiles. 

nLGuX6L.jpg

I mean....c'mon.....

a8STzYL.gif

<<<<Please give me credit if you yank this off of here and post it elsewhere...much appreciated!!>>>

more forthcoming on my SNS channels

18 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

dc gallery has no chill :blush:

Cant compete with fans..i swear some of these drama promotion teams need to ask fans for ideas..they would get really cool concepts for their posters.

See:

tumblr_p4zl5mbONK1w2cbngo1_540.jpg

They even have the character descriptions posters for the characters ready:D:

tumblr_p4zl67ILbe1w2cbngo2_540.jpg

tumblr_p4zl67ILbe1w2cbngo1_540.jpg

So quiet in LL Land.  LawLaw Land. <<yes...I am playing with Oscar Nominated movie titles>>>

So I decided to look up some info on Seo Ye Ji.

4 Interesting Things about Seo Ye Ji

• Her thoughts about acting

Sources:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/actress-seo-ye-ji-vows-to-become-a-passionate-actress

http://www.kstarlive.com/Seo-Yeji--the-Main-Female-Character-of-the-Mysterious-Drama--Save-Me--Shared-Her-Thoughts-on-Acting--5884910

During an interview, she stated "I don't want to necessarily waver when I'm acting just because I'm afraid of getting hurt. I don't want to shield myself as an actress.  I want to try out different roles even though it may not fit with my overall image.  I want to give it my all when it comes to acting," expressing her passion and determined heart.

At a recent interview with Allure, she said, "I was drawn to the role of Sangmi in 'Save Me.' I also thought that it was empowering to play a role of a female character who doesn't depend on men's help to save herself but plans and does it on her own." 

seo-ye-ji_1506621689_0003628021_001_20170928094906390.jpg seo-ye-ji_1506621698_0003628021_002_20170928094906402.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer [Also known as Lawless Attorney], 무법 변호사 - Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye Ji - Premiers in May
1 hour ago, antoniaclamens said:

I'm really curious about the script reading!  I want to see something 

Let's hope they will release something relatively soon!  

Seo Ye Ji has shoulder length hair now....for  Ha Jae Yi?????

So I played around some more with LJG and SYJ... 

More at IG/Twitter

She cut her gorgeous hair???? Waeeeeee???? LOL I know her hair is her business, but she kept it long for so long. I hope they didn't give her that bop female lead keep sporting. Like a lawyer can't have long hair? They better not mess with JG hair lol My preference is a visible forehead like his hair for the SBS drama awards.  I really didn't care for the coma bang in CM. I kept wanting to reach through the screen and comb it away lmao 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Archived