[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

20 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

The whole baby issue is just a problem that's too big to solve.

1. Definitely CPrincess will be deposed if she is found guilty of being pregnant with another man's child.

a. Prince Seo Won - it's the end of him - probably exiled and reduced to slave status (or worse, death). And Queen mama will be deposed too.

b. MY - getting CPrincess pregnant would mean he could be executed. Don't think there can be a happy ending where he can ride off in the sunset with her.

c. Minister Jung (?) out in the left field but I think pretty much no one cares what happens to him.

I actually see the CPrincess dying at the end. To absolve her of all the sins she had set on the family.

As for the baby, if she is a princess, I think she can be brought up in the royal household (if her father is Seo Won) or HS can adopt (?) as a palace maid (?). If it is a prince....hmmm...

That is if Prince Seowon is really a prince and not from another man ... then yeah, maybe they will make the kid, if she's a girl, a maid or something. The Princess would be executed along with the Prince Seowon.

I really don't see Moo Yeon as the father, maybe at first episodes, but not now .. his love for her was pure and I don't think he ever was in an intimate relationship with the Princess.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually someone must know the identity of the baby daddy - the daddy himself.

If MY had slept with the CPrincess, I would think he would have a suspicion that he's the father. I see no sign of this awareness. I agree that MY love/like/admiration for CPrincess seems to be too pure.

As for Seo Won - he's young. Not sure if he is too young but even then, wouldn't he suspect he is the father?

Is this a phantom pregnancy!??

Ep 12 was so sad :bawling: Poor HS, WD, and HS’s appa. Watching WD hallucinating about HS really breaks my heart. He loves meat pancake and all that fancy stuffs, but now, when he is surrounded by fancy rooms and foods, he couldn’t enjoyed it because he just want to be back as Won Deuk. 

I hope he can fully  regain his memories because he only remembered it in pieces which made some misunderstanding like the crown princess baby being his. He needs something to jog his memories in full speed. ^_^ 

i can’t imagine how the villagers will react if they meet him again as Crown Prince. I really like Gu Dol and Won Deuk bromance :D

And for mr. Dimple, I love you, you are cute, but don’t you dare to try to be with Hong Shim :D I hope he will stay loyal to Crown Prince and being the second lead we all will love forever.

11 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Actually someone must know the identity of the baby daddy - the daddy himself.

If MY had slept with the CPrincess, I would think he would have a suspicion that he's the father. I see no sign of this awareness. I agree that MY love/like/admiration for CPrincess seems to be too pure.

As for Seo Won - he's young. Not sure if he is too young but even then, wouldn't he suspect he is the father?

Is this a phantom pregnancy!??

There were 3 candidates put up by tvN as potential fathers. MY, Seowon and Minister Jung (the guy who found her hidden letter, Queen's right hand man).  You have eliminated 1 and 2 so it must be 3 :D

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:

There were 3 candidates put up by tvN as potential fathers. MY, Seowon and Minister Jung (the guy who found her hidden letter, Queen's right hand man).  You have eliminated 1 and 2 so it must be 3 :D

But didn't Minster Jung when he found the letter went to Prince Seowon and talked about it? He got shut off by the Prince? that just proves that the Prince is the father.

2 minutes ago, JojoCx3 said:

But didn't Minster Jung when he found the letter went to Prince Seowon and talked about it? He got shut off by the Prince? that just proves that the Prince is the father.

Yeah he did. That confused me too. But I thought perhaps it was his sly way to find out if Seowon wanted the throne for himself. And Seowon's speech seemed to imply that he didn't want the throne or harm to befall anyone.  For me jury is still out but it's between Seowon and Jung. Seowon I can't get past the fact that he looks way too young (icky to go there). Jung is older and I feel like his character is shady enough to do something manipulative to gain power so he's on the top of my list. 

LOL.. This must be a big talking point in the drama if they actually put these three men as candidates in a video. So, it must be one of them?

If it is Seo Won, he could become frustrated enough and accidentally reveal the whole thing. He may have had a shot at protecting the CPrincess if he was made the CPrince but now that Yul is back, he has lost it all again.

Recapper at dramabeans thought the Baby Daddy is MY...

I watched the part when MY's letter was being read, and 99% sure that MY is the father. He sends the bracelet to CPss in hope that it will protect CPss and baby, he wishes that the baby will be as pretty as her. All those tell me that he loves her and the baby. Although he probably forgot that she wanted a boy so he can be the future king, LOL... Anyway, the reaction of CPss of wanting to rush for him also tells me that she loves him. And I think the CPss will not let anyone touch her unless it is someone that she loves and trusts, not like baby can be conceived via IVF at that time :P

I believe having MY as the baby's father and HS's brother will be the connection that gets the CPss to be pardoned in the end but sent to exile maybe. Don't know what will happen to KSJ as he seems harmless, but I think KCE will die.

Just now, nrllee said:

Yeah he did. That confused me too. But I thought perhaps it was his sly way to find out if Seowon wanted the throne for himself. And Seowon's speech seemed to imply that he didn't want the throne or harm to befall anyone.  For me jury is still out but it's between Seowon and Jung. Seowon I can't get past the fact that he looks way too young (icky to go there). Jung is older and I feel like his character is shady enough to do something manipulative to gain power so he's on the top of my list. 

Yes, the prince seemed like a good person to me also, but when he showed his affection towards the princess and now with the way he talked with Yul just made me think that he might have been acting all along, and maybe he had a plan with the Princess? after being the Crown Prince and Yul being dead, he would marry the Crown Princess maybe? if this is allowed to happen? And kill Kim Cha-eon (I doubt the princess cares about her father much with the way he treats her) and the Queen either gives up and stay with what her son does, or be sent away.

For Jung, he seems sly, so he could be the father and is acting innocent, but I don't see what he will gain from this? He is on the Queen's side and he will be killed when Kim Cha-eon finally gets what he want ..even if he suddenly switch sides, KCE won't trust him. 

7 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

If it is Seo Won, he could become frustrated enough and accidentally reveal the whole thing. He may have had a shot at protecting the CPrincess if he was made the CPrince but now that Yul is back, he has lost it all again.

If he could protect the CPss by being made the CP, why did he ask the King to revoke the order of making him the CP? I would think that he would welcome the idea since it will give him power?

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

If he could protect the CPss by being made the CP, why did he ask the King to revoke the order of making him the CP? I would think that he would welcome the idea since it will give him power?

Good point! Hmm... I am confused all over again. HAHAHA....

All this politicking....

3 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Good point! Hmm... I am confused all over again. HAHAHA....

All this politicking....

We'll probably be made confused again next week... lol....

Let's guess which episode will we finally find out clearly who the baby daddy is. My guess is in ep.15.

If it's MY, baby will be fatherless...coz I get the vibe he will die from his wound...why else would they keep prolonging it?  Makes no sense to do that...look at Superman Minister Kim...arrow wound and a couple of slashes on arms and he's back to being his evil self in no time :lol:

I just can't help my self. I can't concentrate on my work right now. And unconsciously thinking about how every tangled problems will be solved. 

And my mind goes to makjang route :sweatingbullets:.

Spoiler

LY knows MY is HS bro somehow. KCE found MY and locked him up. He won't kill him since he still needs him to get rid of LY. 

LY asked KCE "Where's the person?" is referring to MY. 

Then LY found where MY being locked, let him free. And MY go find CPss, then KCE saw them. 

KCE stabbed MY when suddenly CPss protect him and got stabbed by her own father. MY in rage, and attack KCE with the sword at the same time LY shot an arrow to KCE to help MY. 

And KCE, CPss and MY died...:huh:.

Now, that's the cruelest solution if I'm the writernim. Just slapped me.

Thank you @stroppyse for the translation :kiss_wink:

perhaps is he  pretending to not have regained his memory in front of the Vice Premier because he knows he is the enemy.kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 Pretending to trust him so he can form a plan to end him for good. He is smart so he definitely must everything planned out will it b happy ending help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

6f95b91ecd5fdfdf77109499cd1001dfe2c2272d

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

If it's MY, baby will be fatherless...coz I get the vibe he will die from his wound...why else would they keep prolonging it?  Makes no sense to do that...look at Superman Minister Kim...arrow wound and a couple of slashes on arms and he's back to being his evil self in no time :lol:

vice premier is rather and Alien or a vampire, let alone died, he wasn't even bed ridden, shot with an arrow and injured with the sword as well but he is just so fine and healthy kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

And maybe instead of reading to the unborn baby like Lady Kang suggested he do, LY should sing "Who's Your Daddy?" on repeat as a lullaby.  He's got the pipes for it, and whilst he's at it, do some fancy dance moves just to get us there till next week. :lol:

So strange to have 15 episodes...it means we have to wait one whole week till finale.  :huh:

50 minutes ago, nrllee said:

And maybe instead of reading to the unborn baby like Lady Kang suggested he do, LY should sing "Who's Your Daddy?" on repeat as a lullaby.  He's got the pipes for it, and whilst he's at it, do some fancy dance moves just to get us there till next week. :lol:

So strange to have 15 episodes...it means we have to wait one whole week till finale.  :huh:

Just like his famous dances:joy:

1.gif

3.gif2.gif

Archived