[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I remember it mostly Reba's and Yangzi's fans who make a ruckus right? 

@jimmylyne

There is a fancams of Vengo as crown prince laying down almost attacked and reba save him

Around 1:27

Also around 1:27

You're right..but how come I had  missed it? :frown:. I did remember watched the second video..but the first one..??

Anyway thks :kiss_wink:.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Are you saying this new leaked video was a part of the scene for mortal orc story?

I must be missed the news about it then..until now I didn't think I ever read any news not even tiny bit ...regarding the mortal orc storylines or plots.

The Crown princess also a badass..a fighter? But of course if she was actually our Fengjiu...If it's true...wow..very interesting indeed.

I reckon the storylines of past Fanyin Valley will have a large part in the drama. In the novel, it takes half of the 2nd book. Also a lot of scenes from leaked BTS are from this part.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:09 PM, rabbit_casa said:

From the leaked BTS,  it seems that Chen Ye will have more screen time compared to the book. The design of the character is also different. I remember in the book, he is always in black, but his costumes in the drama tend to be in white, no?

Rumour has it that Vengo play Donghua, Crown Prince, Chen Ye, and also Lord Xize in disguised( Donghua borrowed Xize identity).

We all know Donghua's appearances. :D

Crown Prince appearances..my guess is black hair with mostly his costumes in white ..but I think I remember there's was a leaked picture of supposedly Crown Prince in black outfits with purple inner layered.

Chen Ye costumes supposedly in black mixed with purple layered and black hair. 

As for Aranya Dreamverse's screen time or Aranya/ChenYe story I think it's have 2nd longest screen time after DongFeng story but we certainly didn't know about Crown prince and Princess consort story because their story was not exist in the book..

We did know ChenYe was born from DH's shadow and Aranya born from Fengjiu's shadow..

Crown Prince and Crown princess..

What's the connection to DongFeng?? Or Just another story that totally irrelevant.. unrelated to DongFeng ?? 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:09 AM, rabbit_casa said:

From the leaked BTS,  it seems that Chen Ye will have more screen time compared to the book. The design of the character is also different. I remember in the book, he is always in black, but his costumes in the drama tend to be in white, no?

Yeah I noticed this as well, I saw Chen Ye with the white and blue outfit and I was utterly confused
They should've stuck with the all black, that way it would be easy to distinguish his character

58 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Crown Prince and Crown princess..

What's the connection to DongFeng?? Or Just another story that totally irrelevant.. unrelated to DongFeng ?? 

So if they somewhat follow the book, the connection is that Fengjiu follows Donghua to the mortal realm in order to repay her debt to him
She thinks DH is the prince but in reality the real DH was in seclusion and never went to the mortal realm
Just further showing her dedication to DH...

20 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

It seems like Tencent conference has been rescheduled to oct 30th, there is a rumor for new material (Trailer please :D )

OMG PLEASE BY GOD GIVE US A TRAILER!!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

So if they somewhat follow the book, the connection is that Fengjiu follows Donghua to the mortal realm in order to repay her debt to him
She thinks DH is the prince but in reality the real DH was in seclusion and never went to the mortal realm
Just further showing her dedication to DH...

In the book when FJ goes to Mortal realm she mistakenly thought that an "Emperor" is DH..not the

Prince..and meet Ye Qingti( one of Emperor soldiers) where she in debted with.

Unless the productions change the plot an Emperor character change to Prince.( which I find is more preferable than Emperor who are tend to have so many wives as in TMOPB.. I don't like it :lol:)

And what the case with actress who play Jiheng (different character maybe..) who are also exist in Mortal realm with Princess consort( Reba)and Crown Prince ( Vengo)?

Talks about FJ dedications to repay DH.

From my perceptions FJ already repaid DH's kindness when she sacrifice her precious fur and make a  trade with Nie Chuyin in order to save DH who are trapped in Wicked Lotus Shpere.

PS: This drama is indeed very intriguing..tend to make us anxious with so many assumptions..speculations..left us with a big question mark..

• Like 2

Just a random question???..:grin: we have another 4 or 5 pages to go to make it 100.

1) Do you all think Donghua Dijun is a jealous and possessive type?

2) Or just an ancient incredibly attractive old man who are selfish and overly confidence in everything he do?

3) Do you think Donghua was romantically sappyly pampered and cuddly type?

@Sisca_TVXQ As always..thks for sharing a good news..just keep on sharing..

@redfoxprincess @TVN @chubby^green^ * wave*  what's up guys? It's been a while..

• LOL 2

I go with 1 & 2 :joy:  1, because he is the ex-master of the universe, ofc he is used to get whatever he wants, so being possessive is not surprising at all. regarding nr 2, i would say he is overly confident because, when you have fought with your own hands to conquer the whole world and you succeeded in doing so, you couldn't have possibly done this without trusting yourself. He appears sometimes to be selfish, but we all now how DongHua is.his notions of bad, good, shame etc are totally different than ours. He can do whatever he wants and nobody would say nothing. I think he is a very complex character :blush: 

how amazing is that we soon will reach 100 pages :heart::love::heart: i am very happy to have met you all here! you have made my days better! thank you for this! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Unless the productions change the plot an Emperor character change to Prince.( which I find is more preferable than Emperor who are tend to have so many wives as in TMOPB.. I don't like it :lol:)

And what the case with actress who play Jiheng (different character maybe..) who are also exist in Mortal realm with Princess consort( Reba)and Crown Prince ( Vengo)?

Yeah fans weren't happy with the emperor being with FJ so they changed it to Prince in the Pillow Book drama...I'm also curious as to what the deal is with Jiheng in the mortal realm, I'm actually interested to see more of her story, I feel like in the book her love for DH seemed a little shallow lol, I'm also looking for more reasons to not like her haha

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Just a random question???..:grin: we have another 4 or 5 pages to go to make it 100.

2) Or just an ancient incredibly attractive old man who are selfish and overly confidence in everything he do?

Would also go with 1 and 2. I wouldn't say he's obsessively possessive but his jealous side definitely shows haha
Rather than "selfish and overly confident", I'd say that since he held such a powerful position in the past and has so much wisdom he just firmly believes he is making the right choices. In these cases he tends to overlook others opinions or feelings in the matter.

I'm still hoping we can get a trailer by the time we hit 100 pages:confounded:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Rumor has it!! I also read another rumour about this that it will air JAN 01, 2020. What a great way to welcome 2020 (IF its true, Oh GOD i hope its true)

Looking forward to tencent's drama showcase/media conference where they'll show their upcoming dramas and released drama trailer (or what do u call that) :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:
Rumor has it!! I also read another rumour about this that it will air JAN 01, 2020. What a great way to welcome 2020 (IF its true, Oh GOD i hope its true)

Looking forward to tencent's drama showcase/media conference where they'll show their upcoming dramas and released drama trailer (or what do u call that) :joy:

I think this is a rumor, since the original picture state that 70 days again come from iQiyi, but since they will be airing on Tencent/WeTV its not possible to use another streaming site right?

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OH MY LORDDDD Guys!!!! The Tencent website changed the airdate year back to 2019??????!!!!
Is this a sign????? :scream::warning:
Before it was 2020 are we getting a release date this year??? 
I don't want to get my hopes up but still!!
Someone tell me if I'm reading something wrong or just slap me back to reality lol
https://v.qq.com/detail/v/vooy2m9hi5p1jqm.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, jimmylyne said:

@rapo65 @midnight_muse @ipohtown @elsanna

Thks for the feedback :kiss_wink:

For me Donghua represents all the above.. I might added...Caring and sweet only toward FJ..but at the certain part he also so unconsiderated and we did know he is a jealously typed :

1) Flying Vessel 

2) DH hurt/ burnt Xiao Yan hand bc he         cuddled baby Fox

3)The reason why he give Jiheng Saha Fruit bc DH thought FJ use Saha Fruit for making a pastry or cooking for Xiao Yan.

4) Su Moye remind FJ not to tell Xize( DH) that most of the Chen Ye's servants also got to taste the toffees she made bc Xize aka DH thought FJ made it specially for him.

5) " if I eat your sweet and sour fish, with DH's jealously , it'd be strange if he didn't make me spit it all back out"  -  Liansong told FJ.

Donghua  Selffish and Over Confidence: ( just one of the examples)

1) Give FJ a medicine that can alter memories...eventhough he most likely knew the consequences.

DH's POV after he gave FJ medicine 

Would she hate him when she recalled this period?. Of course Dijun had thought of this. It was causing him a slight headache. But unlike warfare strategies where countermeasures could be arranged in advanced, he could only improvise when the time come. Once he saw her reaction,  he would know how yo coax her again.

2) DH registered their marriage before he asked an approval from FJ's family.

bc he confident they will agree no matter what  " fall in love with her at the first sight"  most sappy heartwarming and powerful confessions from The former Master of the Universe . There goes Bai Zhi melting heart..

YES..I also think he is a Romantic, Pampered, Sappy and a cuddly..

1) When Dijun and FJ defeated Miao Luo and Dijun somehow injured he really wanted to be pampered and he really got a strange behaviour.( I know only with FJ)

DH clutched his head and sat up.  Fj anxiously watched him rub his temple as he countinued  in the same gentle voice ( did I say he was a seducer) "I have a slight headache, can you let me lean on you?". Her hair braid was being fondled.  DH's every move stirred the heartstrings inside her. After that she let DH's head resting on her lap and also held DH's hand to keep him warm..( bc DH asked her to do it)

2) Dijun rested his head on his left hand, patted onto the grass with his right and said to FJ " let's lie here for a while before we go back " . Bewitched by his good looks, she lay down despite knowing there were people waiting for them. She even willingly crawled into his arms although she didn't forget to remind him. " Mo Shao( SuMoye) and the Third Prince are still waiting for us. We're just gonna lie here for a bit okey?.

Amongst waves of green grass, Dijun hugged her and close his eyes . " They'll find something to do,  we don't have to mind them ".

SU Moye looked to the couple watching the sunrise by the pond and said to Liansong  " Had this ever happened before? In your opinion, what should we do now?.

Liansong sighed " He ditches me all the time ,but this is the first time he ditches me for a girl ".

Romantic and caring.

How many time he Nursing FJ excluded when she was baby Fox.

1) He tended FJ's bruised..

2) He nursing FJ when she was sick.

Although most of her tea was delivered by Dijun and when she was too busy ( Hexu sword case making) and she skipped meals, Dijun also spoon-fed her..Dijun always by her side( sitting, lying,dozing, fallen asleep next to her).

Dijun help FJ making Fox's toffee..how cute...hope we got to see "Flour fight" (most unlikely) that usually happened on other drama..latest one I think I seen this scene in Korean drama Her Private Life. 

Donghua love FJ's Foxs toffee ..he even made box of glass to prevent it from melting....and  Liansong reaction....a thunderbolt?. Hilarious.

Dijun's soft and tender words " Xiao Bai" and "Be good"

Did anyone ever read a book with 7788 of pages ? ...Donghua Dijun has..imagine how thicks it is.

I don't want to care about the airing date anymore..as long I got to see this drama and remember this drama actually finished filming bc it's a prove that this PB drama did existed not just a merely a Dream ..and I will just keep on waiting ...

Damn ..I lied:dissapointed_relieved: ..I'm soooo looking forward to see this drama..the sooner the better!!!.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Kimberly Amor said:
IM SEEING LIGHT, GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!! 

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL C-Dramas!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
I'M FLIPPING OUT GUYSSSS AAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~  :lol:
THERE IS HOPE!!! I'm crying guys I'm crying!! :bawling: (there really needs to be an emoji for tears of joy lol)
Oh my gosh so many emotions I don't know what to do with myself lol :joy: 
It's nearly 3 A.M. and I can't stop screaming!!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1