[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Asliza Mohd @TB N Hello!! *wave * Welcome on board!.

@chubby^green^  *wave* Good to have you back.

10 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Welcome to the family! Nice to see so many people love Pillow book:heart::heart:

Question for you, girls: how we will watch the drama? Wait till all the ep are out and subtitled, then binge watch or watch the episodes periodically, as they are released every week, with or without subtitles? I want to watch on viki, but idk if i should first wait for the subs, then watch the ep. Usually i was waiting for the whole drama to finish, then i would binge watch, but in this case i will watch the drama with you, so we can comment here :):D

I will be Google which site upload it faster..will watching it with or without subbed and watched it again once it subbed..

Oh...i would love to watching it on live stream..does anyone know where I can do the live Streaming? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@Asliza Mohd @TB N Hello!! *wave * Welcome on board!.

@chubby^green^  *wave* Good to have you back.

I will be Google which site upload it faster..will watching it with or without subbed and watched it again once it subbed..

Oh...i would love to watching it on live stream..does anyone know where I can do the live Streaming? 

Live streaming on YouTube is fun, we could chat there~ 

See ? I told you guys Tencent will upload it on WeTV

20191030-224032.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Live streaming on YouTube is fun, we could chat there~ 

See ? I told you guys Tencent will upload it on WeTV

I already subscribed WeTV a few weeks ago ..and just now subscribed on Tencent Video. 

Thks for the info.. :kiss_wink:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

Hiii to all our newbies and alum!! 

Oh my gosh I woke up to 3 new pages of goodies!!!
AAAAHHH!!! I literally could not stop screaming when I saw the trailer!
It honestly turned out so much better than I expected!
The CGI is absolutely BEAUTIFUL (Like movie level kinda CGI)!!! Like did you guys see that battle scene??!! EPIC!!! :lol:
The scenes are so stunning, even better than I imagined!  :love:
The sets are lovely, the costumes are lovely, and the make up looks fairly natural and flattering (@akkarin, DH's make up is a little on the heavier side but I think it looks okay, as long as it doesn't start looking cakey or like it's melting off his face, it passes for me lol...after watching The Untamed, this make up is an improvement lol)
edit: I'm watching the trailer over and over and now I see that his face make up doesn't match his neck!! NNooo make up crew, why you do this to us??!! :unsure:

Aahh this production so far really has me impressed!
I also love how much fan service they really put in to the trailer, I recognize so many scenes and it's just really ramping me up!
(on a random note,  I didn't realize Dilraba had a beauty mark under her eye, it's so cute and makes FJ look even cuter!! <3)

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

Question for you, girls: how we will watch the drama? Wait till all the ep are out and subtitled, then binge watch or watch the episodes periodically, as they are released every week, with or without subtitles? I want to watch on viki, but idk if i should first wait for the subs, then watch the ep. Usually i was waiting for the whole drama to finish, then i would binge watch, but in this case i will watch the drama with you, so we can comment here :):D

I'm also a binge-watcher but since I want to comment with everyone I'll probably watch as the episodes come out...

But I also really want to know what's happening so maybe I'll wait for English subs...idk I'm torn!

• Like 3

Yes!! I worried for nothing. We will get them as Aranya/Xi Ze and all the cute scenes! They seriously have so much chemistry. And did I see it right? They’re having Dilraba act out some of the scenes from the pet fox days instead of it being just a cartoon fox? She’s adorable. 

That trailer feels like a fan video for book fans. I prefer binge watching but with Pillow Book I’m not going to be able to wait knowing episodes are available. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, lizax1 said:

And did I see it right? They’re having Dilraba act out some of the scenes from the pet fox days instead of it being just a cartoon fox? She’s adorable. 

Yes! I saw that too, super cute!
I like it though, because we really get to see her adorable facial expressions!

• Like 2

Where do you think that place that is shown in the middle of the video, the dark one with white pillars surrounded by water, is? Maybe it's the place that held the fruit that can revive the dead, after Fenjiu and Dijun entered Aranya's dream? You remember that after FengJiu fought with the pythons, the place got distroyed and Liansong remodelled the place. 

One thing among the many that i like is that they kept the description of the Yueling Flowers that Xize and Aranya saw in Aranya's dream. I was sooo enchanted with that scene...one of the most poetic and artistic in the novel :heart:

• Like 3

:w00t::w00t: I've been MIA on this forum for sooo long because i don't even know when this drama will be out!!

Finally, we are getting a trailer!! YAY!!! Soooooo  happy right now.  

Everything looks tooo pretty to be true.  I hope in the next press conference they will announce the release date.

:waiting anxiously:

Now time for me to re-read the book...

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Where do you think that place that is shown in the middle of the video, the dark one with white pillars surrounded by water, is? Maybe it's the place that held the fruit that can revive the dead, after Fenjiu and Dijun entered Aranya's dream? You remember that after FengJiu fought with the pythons, the place got distroyed and Liansong remodelled the place. 

One thing among the many that i like is that they kept the description of the Yueling Flowers that Xize and Aranya saw in Aranya's dream. I was sooo enchanted with that scene...one of the most poetic and artistic in the novel :heart:

I was wondering the same thing! Is it the scene at 1:00? The really blue scene?
At first I thought it might be the ice coffin in the middle, because it kinda looked like that from the BTS I've seen...
But now that you mention it, maybe it is as you suggest, I really can't tell though :sweatingbullets:
Omg on a side note, DH looks sooo cool at 1:16 :lol:

Also, Hi!!! *waves vigorously* welcome back and/or thanks for joining everyone!

• Like 3

Thanks you so much to all my senpais for your warm welcoming to this growing fam. As for me I will most definitely will be watching the raw episodes first and with the sub later on if its available on any website. A big YES to Feng Jiu as a human baby fox(cg or robotic) cus we could see all her cute and adorable faces plus the pouting she be making. I'm sure all that faces will be memes LOL. Just my DELUSIONAL hopes after watching the trailer like 20x that this drama with that kind of visual, top-notch cg,the main lead chemistry and costumes that it will superseded TMOPB or is just me?

• Like 2

Hello fam! How are we doing???? Still in cloud nine? All of us has been waiting for the trailer since forever. It not even a proper trailer yet, but we understand all of it. Imagine our dedication. :joy::blush:

I read the book last night, and this is where i stop "“Since she is my queen, she is naturally my equal.” Donghua Dijun" Theres nothing like Donghua Dijun, I HOPE WE CAN SEE THIS IN THE DRAMA. They had the best lines and rebutt to each other.

Lastly, Have you guys downloaded the we tv app from play store? I hope we can all support The Pillow Book there. Add to its view later when it started airing. It is free. But there are advance episodes for VIP's. :)

Okay bye. Re-watching the trailer again! ♥ Have a nice day everyone. :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Lastly, Have you guys downloaded the we tv app from play store? I hope we can all support The Pillow Book there. Add to its view later when it started airing. It is free. But there are advance episodes for VIP's. :)

Okay bye. Re-watching the trailer again! ♥ Have a nice day everyone. :) 

Yes I just want to say this again, please support them by watching it at WeTV (YouTube or app or Website). Its FREE, comes with subs and airing at the same time with china :thumbsup:

And I wanna say sorry to the mods, I guess we're all too excited :sweatingbullets:

Please dont quote the pics guys~

Btw, its so heartbreaking to see the mighty Donghua

6cj5327kgjuyt0x66zj7nzycs.gif

Dying like this :tears:

59z2hph7v5k5ku8n0xjcpd6x9.gif

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, rapo65 said:

my patience is rather average

that is, i can wait for a single ep to be subbed before i watch since i want to watch it when i can fully understand it

but i dont have enough virtue to be patient and keep all the vids and watch it at one go every week or sort of

hahaha

but then again i dont mind spoiler and since pillow book would be like spoiled already since almost all of us have read the book already

i will be joining the discussion as much as possible :P

and hopefully we all can spazz together soon

^__^

i am still undecided though where to watch the drama

youtube is the best option but i dunno whether it will be available here

(actually since i've checked, we only get trailers and clips for youtube one for malaysia, if i use vpn, i can see all the series eps full aish hahaha...) 

so i need to use vpn for that, then again the same would be for viki as well

i have my astro, the subs will be much later but since they air all of chinese famous drama here even that love or destiny drama (and at one point the subs was even faster from astro if compared to online ones lor hahaha)

for now keeping all the options open

will cross the bridge when the time comes

:P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

i am still undecided though where to watch the drama

youtube is the best option but i dunno whether it will be available here

(actually since i've checked, we only get trailers and clips for youtube one for malaysia, if i use vpn, i can see all the series eps full aish hahaha...) 

For live streaming its available for all region I think? Based on my experience from The Untamed they keep the video available about a day. Btw, long time no see~ miss you here :D

I dont know what is this, looks like a game, the title is Fox spirit matchmaker. Look how pretty Reba is in that fox ears :wub:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/100102415.html?weibo_id=4433412779487573

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

no harm done :) 

im excited about the drama to be air soon too....

heard it was probably Jan/2020? might be earlier from the way they are projecting the premier and new poster though :) 

@angelangie

Its the same for me because I think its gonna be late december-jan~ But who knows? At this point I just want them to take their time so we could get a high quality drama :P I want pillow books to win all the awards B)

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

actually since i've checked, we only get trailers and clips for youtube one for malaysia, if i use vpn, i can see all the series eps full aish hahaha...) 

Why you need VPN for youtube? It's forbidden in Malaysia? But what if you watch it raw on tencent video? In Europe it's forbidden to access the videos from tencent due to copyright issues, but i think in Asia there will be no problems :) you could also watch it on wetv app, like sisca_TVXQ said :)

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Why you need VPN for youtube? It's forbidden in Malaysia? But what if you watch it raw on tencent video? In Europe it's forbidden to access the videos from tencent due to copyright issues, but i think in Asia there will be no problems :) you could also watch it on wetv app, like sisca_TVXQ said :)

not all vids on youtube are available to malaysia youtube users (i think most countries will have this same issue though the vids blocked might be varied) 

most are usually blocked in country and since malaysia usually would be fast in buying dramas from china and other asian countries for tv airing here especially on cable tv like astro

they would usually blocked the vids on youtube to prevent copyright infringement between the company and the broadcasting company that would air the series

even most thai dramas that i watch on youtube i would need to use vpn since if not,

they wont be available to me

and since i am pretty sure pillow book would be hugely popular in malaysia and astro would definitely air it

i am almost 100% certain that the vids will be blocked here

no biggie, i am pretty used to it already

i dunno much about tencent video or wetv app, dunno if i can watch it here

hopefully it wont be hard for me to get my hands on the eps

if not

urgh... that would be pure nitemare

hahaha

anyway back to pillow book

i've said this thousand of times already in the past

but listening to the music used in the latest trailer makes my interest in the pillow book's ost surges again

seriously cant they just released a song from the drama

because i am pretty sure it will be epic

hahaha

• Like 1