Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

3 minutes ago, elsanna said:

Totally agree with you... even the scene when he is teaching her in snow is a bliss:wub: and all those fighting scenes are just stunning:wub:

Aaaaa..it will be the best fantasy drama ever made, i am telling you! :heart::heart: glad they had invested a lot of money, because it doesn t look low budget at all. The atmosphere they created in the drama matches so well the one in the novel. It's exactly like i imagined...woaaa. all my respects towards the creators of the drama! They really did a good job!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

What i like: the heaven looks better than in TMOPB, especially Dijun's palace. I like the clothes better..FengJiu looks amazing in white. It seems they stuck to the novel, which makes me extremely happy. I prefer this look for Dijun..in TMOPB he looked older than here. 

What are your opinions?

Agreed..agree with everything you said..

Eventhough just a glimpse from the trailer I already fall in love with DongFeng's playfulness and sweetnesses..

My God!! ...everything is perfect..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Aaaaa..it will be the best fantasy drama ever made, i am telling you! :heart::heart: glad they had invested a lot of money, because it doesn t look low budget at all. The atmosphere they created in the drama matches so well the one in the novel. It's exactly like i imagined...woaaa. all my respects towards the creators of the drama! They really did a good job!

Tears of joy!!!:bawling: finally our patience rewarded us!!!:tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG I just cant think right now, keep replaying the trailer :sweatingbullets:

We finally reach 100th pages :heart:

This is from Tencent

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4
  • Love 7

Fair warning: here come my hallelujahs...

HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! HALLELUJAH!!! 

ok... Now that I'm calm... 

My reaction of the trailer were as follows: crying while grinning, crying while laughing, crying, crying and rolling on the my bed from the "super kilig" moments... Yeah.. Pretty much just crying... 

*pardon the filipino term, just couldn't express how romantic and idyllic the scenes were...

• LOL 6

Aaaaaaaargh!!!! It's here!!!!!!! L.O.V.E  I.T!!!!!  :love: OMG! I cant! I just cant! Awesome!!! :love: DH looks so powerful! Love it!

Edited by akkarin
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG I just cant think right now, keep replaying the trailer :sweatingbullets:

This is from Tencent

Likewise ..I feel you:lol:

Even the music really really good..the trailer got me an erratic pulse..:scream::love:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

Likewise ..I feel you:lol:

Even the music really really good..the trailer got me an erratic pulse..:scream::love:

I love the fact we need no english sub to understand the trailer. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

If the trailer is here, that means that our wait will not be so long till the drama airs. what a journey it was, girls. It feels like yesterday when we were discussing about the trailer at the begging of the year. And now, after 10 long months he finally have a trailer... i can t put into words what i feel....:dizzy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

If the trailer is here, that means that our wait will not be so long till the drama airs. what a journey it was, girls. It feels like yesterday when we were discussing about the trailer at the begging of the year. And now, after 10 long months he finally have a trailer... i can t put into words what i feel....:dizzy:

I agree. It is such an accomplishment. Congratulations ladies. We made it to the trailer!!! :thumbsup::lol: 100 pages until the trailer. How many pages until it airs? :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This look like their first meeting after separation and before the last battle?

1vf0agoyrnroxlig26ipt03a1.gif

DEAD :wub:

4ur3v0nr1rb7jmc4tgrbdd73x.gif

Our Xiao Bai is toooo cute :kiss_wink:

akznajshwaphtxni5hia7809.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I m dying here..... :heart::heart:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, akkarin said:

I love the fact we need no english sub to understand the trailer. :lol:

The productions really indulged us with DongFeng's scenes only:love:..they know we've waiting for THIS...since forever.

4 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

Yes..yes..I hope it'll very very soon..I felt like ages since the filming done..if not mistaken ..the wrap was Nov 15th last year..

Now we just wait for the announcement when is the airing date...

The wait is killing me..it is pure torture..now that I have seen the trailer which is amazingly superb...there is no way it's calmed me..somehow it's make me impatient than ever...My God..I am so greedy..:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Also lovelovelove the fact that the trailer just showed them. Just the dongfeng couple. It really is such a tease because if you were just a casual fan and haven't read the book, the images the trailer conveys would be so confusing to you and yet, for those who've read the book, we know exactly what those images they showed are about, and it's getting me sososo excited for the whole thing! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Oh yes..:heart::love:  

At the end  ..DH with his one eye close..LOL...and the handkerchief look like a pheonix symbol on it.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2

So I've never posted here before but I've been waiting for this drama since it was announced it. And I was soooo worried it would never air. But now with the trailer and poster I'm so glad we will get the story of these two people meant to be together.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Jillia said:

So I've never posted here before but I've been waiting for this drama since it was announced it. And I was soooo worried it would never air. But now with the trailer and poster I'm so glad we will get the story of these two people meant to be together.

Hello *wave* Welcome on board!!

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmylyne said:

Hello *wave* Welcome on board!!

Thank you! I'm super excited!

Hello everyone! 60.gif?w=1000&h=

• Like 2

Hi Pillow Book fam. I'm new here and greeting from Malaysia. So excited to find an outlet to go ga ga over the coming drama of our beloved couple. The trailer was so short but satisfying for me as it shown only Xiao Bai and Dong Hua interaction. I'm going to binge it like 100 or more now. Reba is so beautiful and cute at the same time. Vengo looks so dashing and majestic. They couldn't pick the perfect actors to play Feng Jiu and Dong Hua. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1