[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

:joy: I'll write mommy letters to bring me sweets. Also, I'll copy daddy's pouts for maximum effects :joy:

This daddy shouldn't find out, if ever. No sweets will arrive in Kunlun, or where BGG runs away to to avoid daddy's sweet and sour fish. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 3

On 5/1/2020 at 12:03 AM, triplesung said:

There was a scene where FJ asked what would DH do if he knew she was the fox from before. His answer in the book just made me scream. I wish they did the same in the series.

I don’t remember that scene. I think you mean what DJ would have done if he knew Feng Jiu was a servant at his house

I’m curious. Remember after Jiheng came over to DH’s room in the middle of the night and ran away crying. They later showed a scene of her crying and staring in the mirror. What was all that about? The previous scene already showed her leaving in despair and heartbreak. Was the mirror scene trying to show us she was comparing her beauty to FJ?

On 5/15/2020 at 8:42 PM, Megan said:

You know the scene where Dong Hua and Feng Jiu began smearing each other’s faces with cotton flower paste? I found it hot but this was probably a rare thing for Dong Hua because who would play with him this way when he was young. So it was a playful flirting before Feng Jiu recalled reality and insisted on going back to sleep.

some lines stuck out to me

She pushed Donghua down and used her other hand to spread Mufurong paste onto his forehead. His eyes were glimmering.

Dijun didn't resist her harassment. With little concern, he only said to her, “Didn't you say good things are to be shared? Why did you stop?” He took Fengjiu's retreating hand and placed it on his own face, looking calmly into her eyes during this entire process.

He was so happy on the inside! I gush.

That scene was hot!

FJ couldn't resist getting back at DH and DH just let FJ do want whatever she wants to him.

He was disappointed when FJ didn't continue. FJ seems unaware of her feminine charms. Poor SRX and DH. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I’m curious. Remember after Jiheng came over to DH’s room in the middle of the night and ran away crying. They later showed a scene of her crying and staring in the mirror. What was all that about? The previous scene already showed her leaving in despair and heartbreak. Was the mirror scene trying to show us she was comparing her beauty to FJ?

Probably. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Even if FJ wasn't considered a great beauty, DH would still pick her, for her inner qualities. 

I am so bad, I tend to fast forward JH's scenes. I don't really want to watch her feeling sad for herself. JH actually has alot of strengths and given opportunities, but she wasted so many chances to better her life. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 5/15/2020 at 9:42 AM, Megan said:

You know the scene where Dong Hua and Feng Jiu began smearing each other’s faces with cotton flower paste? I found it hot but this was probably a rare thing for Dong Hua because who would play with him this way when he was young. So it was a playful flirting before Feng Jiu recalled reality and insisted on going back to sleep.

some lines stuck out to me

She pushed Donghua down and used her other hand to spread Mufurong paste onto his forehead. His eyes were glimmering.

Dijun didn't resist her harassment. With little concern, he only said to her, “Didn't you say good things are to be shared? Why did you stop?” He took Fengjiu's retreating hand and placed it on his own face, looking calmly into her eyes during this entire process.

He was so happy on the inside! I gush.

I kept repeating that because it was too cute. 

For me, I thought of it as DH finally experiencing equality. He has always been respected and feared of that he has never a chance to fully relax and be himself. With FJ, he saw that she was treating him as if he was her equal. Yes, he is the first emperor but she did not act like he was at all. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

On 5/14/2020 at 5:55 PM, Ninky said:

the key thing is he is only doing so to make his wife happy, read the 5 mark exam oneshtots again. Gun Gun said his mum is unhappy about the 5 marks.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, Megan said:

He doesn’t really care about this. But since Feng Jiu was upset, he wants to make her happy again.

Whoops. Forgot about that. I really need separate fanfiction and the outtakes. :joy: ELoD is driving me mad!

But like they said, a happy wife is a happy life. DH has been wrapped around FJ pinky finger.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Probably. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Even if FJ wasn't considered a great beauty, DH would still pick her, for her inner qualities. 

I am so bad, I tend to fast forward JH's scenes. I don't really want to watch her feeling sad for herself. JH actually has alot of strengths and given opportunities, but she wasted so many chances to better her life. 

I thought it was only me. I only watch the full episode of everything for my first time as for my second and counting :P I always skip JH and ML and Demon realm scene. Clearly I only looking for dongfeng romance :love:

• Like 6

I wonder...is there a way to ask for the manhua and official English translation to be written and published? If 三生三世十里桃花 has them, so should ELOD! I can’t get enough of this stuff!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I thought it was only me. I only watch the full episode of everything for my first time as for my second and counting :P I always skip JH and ML and Demon realm scene. Clearly I only looking for dongfeng romance :love:

I actually like watching scenes where Jiheng gets jealous. I skip the rest.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

That is so me! After many rewatch, I have started to appreciate the mortal realm. But I can't stand watching the part when SRX found out Siu jiu had 'eloped' with his general. The heartbreak is too real!

I know he isn't DH, but man, I can’t bear seeing his usually optimistic face turn despair. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I am considering a fic idea. Let me know what you think Dong Hua’s reaction will be!

so FJ’s Grandmother likes to matchmake her granddaughter. We all know Feng Jiu is bad at school. What if her grandmother arranged for FJ to have a handsome, respectable and powerful immortal to be her tutor. One tutor per subject.

now that Feng Jiu has awoken from her coma and has to resume her studies, she is also wondering if her tutors can come over without her Husband being jealous. She regards her tutors as buddies and likewise.

how do you think Dong Hua will react 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

That is so me! After many rewatch, I have started to appreciate the mortal realm. But I can't stand watching the part when SRX found out Siu jiu had 'eloped' with his general. The heartbreak is too real!

I know he isn't DH, but man, I can’t bear seeing his usually optimistic face turn despair. 

Ditto. I’m actually quiet enjoy the mortal realm too because at least for once and the first time it was DH (even though is not really him) fall deeply in love with FJ. And the bonus is seeing V in his black hair is actually pretty charming as well. Thank God it was nothing like the mortal realm in TMOPB ;)

• Like 7