[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

I just watch the scene where Meng shao would like to have private talk with FJ to convey his feeling (again). I can’t help to smile everytime at DJ’s face as he is so reluctant to let go FJ’s hand. He is even not giving that much “privacy” for them to talk. He is sooo jealoussss and it’s all over his face :lol:

He will never let go and will keep her close at all times. DH will be the baby chick following FJ who is the mother hen :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, chsaf said:

So true, I've seen this illustration before but never thought of it cos I didn't notice the torn ribbon/string/whatever on her wrist and ankle :cold_sweat:

The artists renders are very creative. Some are, well, in your face hot. This one is subtle, but more uhm, wicked? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

52 minutes ago, triplesung said:

He will never let go and will keep her close at all times. DH will be the baby chick following FJ who is the mother hen :joy:

He's a rooster that acts like a baby chick, and the first to come when food is served. :lol:

Warning: Sweets will be be the reason for some kind of bidding war. Or highway robbery. Hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, María julia26sd@gmail.com said:

did dijun remember the mortal kingdom? or he saw how fengjiu was young at school?

I don't think Dijun remember Fengjiu from the mortal realm. He remembered bits events but not Fengjiu. When Dijun asked Fengjiu if they met before, it was because he remembered how he saved her when she was young. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

I just watch the scene where Meng shao would like to have private talk with FJ to convey his feeling (again). I can’t help to smile everytime at DJ’s face as he is so reluctant to let go FJ’s hand. He is even not giving that much “privacy” for them to talk. He is sooo jealoussss and it’s all over his face :lol:

There is no such thing as privacy between DH and FJ!

That scene was funny. Especially when DH stared at Meng Shao, just when he seemed like he was going to confess. Look how quickly FJ made DH happy with her sweet words right after that. DH and FJ have mastered the art of manipulating each others feelings!

7 hours ago, chsaf said:

Omg those ribbons made me think DH is into BDSM :cry::open_mouth::naughty:

*cough* the couple is curious by nature. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

13 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

The worst thing is, she won't own up to her shameless approaches.

Since he got married with FJ, he probably made sure no random females walked into 'their' bedroom.

He forgot to take into account the males. Xiao Yan burst into their bedroom AT NIGHT just to report that Jiheng needs him. Yeah, DH kicked him in the face. I can’t blame him. XY needs to learn to knock before entering a couple’s room

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

What's that four season fruit in Aranya's dream ep47 26:50? The sub says it's solanum pseudocapsicum, or winter cherry, but that fruit is not edible, nor it looks like this:

solanumpseudocapsicum24.jpg

I rather think they used in set one of those red pears variety:

af46a7028cb06aaa46e9357ca4d9cde0.jpe

Who else thinks Wen Tian in the series is also like Jielu when it comes to men? These two don't let their misfortunes in relationships affect their judgment and friendship with Aranya and FJ. :)

• Like 5

It would be very nice if some BGMs in ep48 would be released officially. Especially the BGMs in Xi Ze and Aranya scene 15:18, 16:02, and 16:50.

The last one is a longer and more sombre variant of 别离 (Don't Leave). It's from 16:50 to 19:23. The rest at 18:32-18:35, punctuated by bird sounds, is like that deep breath before taking back control, as Aranya talks of getting back her letters to Shen Ye, and planning to take the place of her brother Xiangli He.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It would be very nice if some BGMs in ep48 would be released officially. Especially the BGMs in Xi Ze and Aranya scene 15:18, 16:02, and 16:50.

The last one is a longer and more sombre variant of 别离 (Don't Leave). It's from 16:50 to 19:23. The rest at 18:32-18:35, punctuated by bird sounds, is like that deep breath before taking back control, as Aranya talks of getting back her letters to Shen Ye, and planning to take the place of her brother Xiangli He.

There are so many nice BGM that never been released till now. Such a shame though consider it’s actually really good. Now I can only hope some great people out there will pick up the music and released it on Youtube just like the first 24 that we could find now. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

There are so many nice BGM that never been released till now. Such a shame though consider it’s actually really good. Now I can only hope some great people out there will pick up the music and released it on Youtube just like the first 24 that we could find now. :blush:

I think only around half of the BGMs were officially released. Still hopeful for the rest, as ELOD really got some beautiful and very soothing BGMs. :blush: 

In Aranya's dream, many of the BGMs feel like meant to make listeners  :bawling:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Anybody tried making these cakes? I wonder if it is as yummy as it look.

So pretty those cakes! I'd love to try baking, if only the husband can be persuaded to look for the ingredients. :sweat_smile: Maybe after restrictions are lifted, hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

45 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Anybody tried making these cakes? I wonder if it is as yummy as it look.

Anyone can help me to translate the ingredients? I would loves to give it a go. I loves cakes. I have a very sweet tooth and the kind of person that enjoy cake for any occasion from breakfast to dinner not just for dessert. Hahahaha.   :joy:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Anyone can help me to translate the ingredients? I would loves to give it a go. I loves cakes. I have a very sweet tooth and the kind of person that enjoy cake for any occasion from breakfast to dinner not just for dessert. Hahahaha.   :joy:

What I want to know is where to buy such cakes in Singapore!

4 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Aren't you supposed to steam the cakes? The video didn't say so. Or maybe it did but I don't understand the language. What is the name of the cakes anyway? 

36 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Since I am rewatching ELoD, can I just say I am glad Aranya and SY's destiny ended in tragedy. Or else, DH and FJ would not have a happy ending. 

Actually DH and FJ should thank SMY. If it wasn't because of him, Aranya and SY would have a happy ending, and DH and FJ would never meet properly. And DH would be an old virgin forever :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Actually DH and FJ should thank SMY. If it wasn't because of him, Aranya and SY would have a happy ending, and DH and FJ would never meet properly. And DH would be an old virgin forever :lol:

Of course we can never forget SMY for his contributions :joy:. But he gets on my nerves sometimes.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Still can't decide if he was really an old v. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1