[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

21 minutes ago, triplesung said:

My imagination has been making a lot of headcanons about the first one. BGG does not believe of the achievements of his father but he has to learn about him at school because DH is "apparently a legend". And when calamity comes tens of thoudsands years later, BGG will see how a badass his dad is :joy:

He has only seen legendary daddy DH dozing while fishing and taking plenty of naps. :joy: No similarities to the war hero and emperor in the books. What would be the face of DH when BGG asks if he's really that DHDJ in the books :naughty:

That will get him sent to Kunlun, I guess :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Btw, something had been confusing me. Ali and Meng Shao made reference to this but they said that if something unpleasant had happened, they would ram their heads into tofu to kill themselves. Considering that tofu is soft, i am confused

It may only be a figure of speech, expressing disappointment or disgust.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He has only seen legendary daddy DH dozing while fishing and taking plenty of naps. :joy: No similarities to the war hero and emperor in the books. What would be the face of DH when BGG asks if he's really that DHDJ in the books :naughty:

Don't forget him being coquettish to FJ. BGG will definitely be thrown off.

DHDJ is in the progress of changing those books. I can't believe that he used to not care about such things. But now that his son is learning about him, he has to go and reprimand and teach BGG's teachers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, triplesung said:

DHDJ is in the progress of changing those books. I can't believe that he used to not care about such things. But now that his son is learning about him, he has to go and reprimand and teach BGG's teachers.

the key thing is he is only doing so to make his wife happy, read the 5 mark exam oneshtots again. Gun Gun said his mum is unhappy about the 5 marks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, triplesung said:

He doesn’t really care about this. But since Feng Jiu was upset, he wants to make her happy again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, triplesung said:

True. Where is this emotionless and desireless formidable DHDJ?!

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Another must see for future series and drama.  I'd like to see Gungun get awestruck by his daddy. :D One small demonstration is enough I think. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Instead of being a training place of gods, Kunlun is now a day care :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

EX8lydVUEAAQGDU?format=jpg&name=small

I want to see DH's face first, being asked by BGG if that's really him in the books, and if he really did all those things. :joy: 

BGG: Fujin, this book says you are the great ancient deity who fought wars after wars to achieve peace in all realms. 

DH: Yes. But why does BGG look so doubtful? Does Fujin look unable to do all those things?

BGG: Fujin...did you battle by fishing, and win while napping?

:scream: :skull: :dizzy: 

(BGG, if you don't have a good hole as a hiding place, hope you know how to reach Bai Yi yeye, Zhe Yan, or Mo Yuan...:innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

27 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

True. Where is this emotionless and desireless formidable DHDJ?!

That emotionless, desireless, and formidable deity did an Elsa in Aranya's dream. :naughty:

"Let it go, let it go, the perfect girl (god) is gone"  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

36 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Instead of being a training place of gods, Kunlun is now a day care :joy:

Toddler and preschool future gods. :sweat_smile: As for the Kunlun trainees tasked with nannying precocious immortal kids...

"All the better to increase cultivation, my disciples," said Mo Yuan. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Toddler and preschool future gods. :sweat_smile: As for the Kunlun trainees tasked with nannying precocious immortal kids...

"All the better to increase cultivation, my disciples," said Mo Yuan. :lol:

True, they will become parents in the future too, so what better place to learn how to raise kids. And those kids are not your average kids, they're among the most powerful gods/goddesses. :joy:

Haha, I can see Mo Yuan is learning from Dijun already :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

True, they will become parents in the future too, so what better place to learn how to raise kids. And those kids are not your average kids, they're among the most powerful gods/goddesses. :joy:

Haha, I can see Mo Yuan is learning from Dijun already :joy:

The seniors who stayed there will have instant recalls of their naughty 17th disciple Si Yin :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Speaking of disciples, is pretty boy still around? :lol: He was the last straw for DH that he chose to live with and follow the ways of the gods, instead of being one of the demons like bestie goddess Shao Wan. :naughty:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

EX8lydVUEAAQGDU?format=jpg&name=small

I want to see DH's face first, being asked by BGG if that's really him in the books, and if he really did all those things. :joy: 

BGG: Fujin, this book says you are the great ancient deity who fought wars after wars to achieve peace in all realms. 

DH: Yes. But why does BGG look so doubtful? Does Fujin look unable to do all those things?

BGG: Fujin...did you battle by fishing, and win while napping?

:scream: :skull: :dizzy: 

(BGG, if you don't have a good hole as a hiding place, hope you know how to reach Bai Yi yeye, Zhe Yan, or Mo Yuan...:innocent:

This is so hilarious!! So funny..

BGG indeed very smart for his age! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

This is so hilarious!! So funny..

BGG indeed very smart for his age! 

He is! Poor little sweety though, he might now be sent to Kunlun, or have the dreaded, DH's original recipe, the infamous...

EX6mVXzVAAA2TQl?format=jpg&name=small

SWEET AND SOUR FISH!!! :dizzy:

• LOL 5

You know, technically, Dong Hua already knows what it would feel like to lose Xiaobai to death.

1) while he may not remember his mortal trial, he definitely remembered the lingering heartache.

2) When Chen Ye died, Dong Hua probably experienced his memories of losing Aranya and the aftermath.

then came the time he did lose her in the realm of 3 poisons, and he really did not want her to die so he gave her what life force he had left.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He is! Poor little sweety though, he might now be sent to Kunlun, or have the dreaded, DH's original recipe, the infamous...

EX6mVXzVAAA2TQl?format=jpg&name=small

SWEET AND SOUR FISH!!! :dizzy:

So much for claiming his cooking is just a bit less better than Xiao Bai. :P But then Dong Hua’s cooking has improved 

• LOL 2