[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, Aari sky said:

JH found every opportunity to enter his room, she did that whenever she liked without considering whether it was day or night. Remember JH enters DH room at night when he was taking care of sick FJ!! The only reason he didn't kick JH out was because she is the daughter of his General and she always flaunted her poison as an excuse so switching room was the best approach!! If u think abt it JH skin is much thicker than DH for her to keep chasing the man who always treated her like a block of wood!!

The "late father card" was used so well, it was practically abused. JH is also deliberately being dense to the hints of DH. Not only that, she's doing her own stalking of DH, why else she was there too in that ML image fight with DH, on the same night XY and FJ decided to steal the Saha fruit?

She was very mannerless in entering someone's room uninvited day or night. And barging in at midnight? Tsk tsk.

For DH, only FJ is the welcome female in his rooms and bed, ever. As the baby fox and as a handkerchief in Tai Chen palace, and in Fanyin Valley where DH told the teacher, LOL, that if she's punished in water chamber, how will FJ "serve" him(DH)? :lol: Typical of DH, he is shamelessly staking his claim on FJ even in FV. 

The exchange of rooms should have given JH the clue that DH doesn't want her hovering around him,but no, she refused to accept that hint, too. Until the very last interaction with DH, she used her late father's good relationship with DH to force her unwanted presence to him. Worse, obnoxiously demanding to ruin his own personal life to satisfy her selfishness.

• Like 6
  • Unamused 2

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

For DH, only FJ is the welcome female in his rooms and bed, ever. As the baby fox and as a handkerchief in Tai Chen palace, and in Fanyin Valley where DH told the teacher, LOL, that if she's punished in water chamber, how will FJ "serve" him(DH)? :lol: Typical of DH, he is shamelessly staking his claim on FJ even in FV. 

It's like DH forcing FJ to acknowledge his charms!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

In the book . It was DH who asked JH "taking care of her" (FJ) in DH room but FJ already transform into baby fox the moment JH enter the room . In the drama JH didn't see anyone since FJ already sneaked out of the window.

The fact is JH such shallow person..she should get a clue that DH didn't want to do anything with her other than fullfilled his promised to JH's when DH said no need to served him as he said it's a "trivial matter"..

and... DH practically forced FJ to cook for him with variety type of fish dishes for today, tomorrow and the next...see the different.. hahaha.

If I remember right, JH was the one who entered his room at night time (coz she was used to enter his chamber without permission) later DH asked her to look after FJ since he wanted to make medicine for her.... Also maybe he wanted to clear FJ misunderstanding abt him and JH, FJ insisted JH shouldn't see them in DH bed and DH wanted to make a point to FJ by making JH see FJ in his bed to indirectly tell FJ that all her assumptions abt him were wrong.. but XY messed it up later by giving his dumb analysis that DH wanted to make JH jealous by using FJ.. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It's like DH forcing FJ to acknowledge his charms!

What's so funny was that after getting rid of Fuzi, DH was asked to get out of her way, then FJ told him that she'll snap him like a twig. :joy: Gossip about DH and "his fairy" reached FV, and he's fueling those rumours, in fact almost naming FJ as that fairy! :naughty:

How did FJ restraint herself not to serve DH fish cooked using his infamous recipe? :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Aari sky said:

If I remember right, JH was the one who entered his room at night time later DH asked her to look after FJ since he wanted to make medicine for her.... Also maybe he wanted to clear FJ misunderstanding abt him and JH, FJ insisted JH shouldn't see them in DH bed and DH wanted to make a point to FJ by making JH see FJ in his bed to indirectly tell FJ that all her assumptions abt him were wrong.. but XY messed it up later by giving his dumb analysis that DH wanted to make JH jealous by using FJ.. 

You're right.. 

Blame it on FJ's dumb little brother/ friend aka XY for his creative speculations about DH and JH..I always grit my teeth when read his analysis.

But the thing is.. when MengShao gossiping  about DH to Princess Jielu that DH had a woman who goes to hot spring with him and slept together.. etc..etc. Since everyone in Fanyin Valley seem to know that DH is already taken ...by right JH should know too.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What's so funny was that after getting rid of Fuzi, DH was asked to get out of her way, then FJ told him that she'll snap him like a twig. :joy: Gossip about DH and "his fairy" reached FV, and he's fueling those rumours, in fact almost naming FJ as that fairy! :naughty:y

How did FJ restraint herself not to serve DH fish cooked using his infamous recipe? :sweat_smile:

I don't think anyone can copy DH's sweet and sour fish recipe..he used magic.. isn't it ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Good thing is.. the fact he is such a charmingly handsome and Very good looking an ancient powerful deity. 

He is too good looking and smooth for his own good. I can understand why all these females fall in love with him.

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What's so funny was that after getting rid of Fuzi, DH was asked to get out of her way, then FJ told him that she'll snap him like a twig. :joy: Gossip about DH and "his fairy" reached FV, and he's fueling those rumours, in fact almost naming FJ as that fairy! :naughty:

I was so amused by DH's facial expressions during that interaction. He looked stunned and not sure how to respond, especially when FJ declared they should just fight it out lol.

FJ would be insulted if she lower ed her cooking to DH's level! Honestly,  she probably couldn't bear deliberately hurting DH in anyway.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

38 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

But the thing is.. when MengShao gossiping  about DH to Princess Jielu that DH had a woman who goes to hot spring with him and slept together.. etc..etc. Since everyone in Fanyin Valley seem to know that DH is already taken ...by right JH should know too.

Even if JH serves as court musician, she doesn't mingle with the local folks. She might have missed that gossip. In the drama however, she was asking DH pointedly if there's someone by his side now, and even named Jiuge(FJ)? Though DH kept quiet and merely smiled at the mention of Jiuge, that's already an acknowledgement of yes, there is someone.

BTW, since when did he actually talk of his personal feelings to other people other than with LS or ZL, Zhe Yan to some extent, and FJ? JH was invading his space and interrogating DH. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

He is too good looking and smooth for his own good. I can understand why all these females fall in love with him.

I was so amused by DH's facial expressions during that interaction. He looked stunned and not sure how to respond, especially when FJ declared they should just fight it out lol.

FJ would be insulted if she lower ed her cooking to DH's level! Honestly,  she probably couldn't bear deliberately hurting DH in anyway.

She might have, if she was asked to cook right after finding out that DH wasn't that handkerchief! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I just watch the scene where Meng shao would like to have private talk with FJ to convey his feeling (again). I can’t help to smile everytime at DJ’s face as he is so reluctant to let go FJ’s hand. He is even not giving that much “privacy” for them to talk. He is sooo jealoussss and it’s all over his face :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Even if JH serves as court musician, she doesn't mingle with the local folks. She might have missed that gossip. In the drama however, she was asking DH pointedly if there's someone by his side now, and even named Jiuge(FJ)? Though DH kept quiet and merely smiled at the mention of Jiuge, that's already an acknowledgement of yes, there is someone.

BTW, since when did he actually talk of his personal feelings to other people other than with LS or ZL, Zhe Yan to some extent, and FJ? JH was invading his space and interrogating DH. 

One more prove JH such a dimwitted..and to think she had a nerved to hurt DH's precious Xiao Bai.. Qingqius precious... the one and only granddaughter that everyone loved and fond so much... considered JH is lucky enough to be alive apparently her late father's contribution really did saved her from DH's wrath.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

I just watch the scene where Meng shao would like to have private talk with FJ to convey his feeling (again). I can’t help to smile everytime at DJ’s face as he is so reluctant to let go FJ’s hand. He is even not giving that much “privacy” for them to talk. He is sooo jealoussss and it’s all over his face :lol:

Lol...so much for privacy..

DH distance from Xiao Bai is about one meter only..or less..:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The way he said it had the teacher leave with a knowing smile :lol: Too bad FJ was too innocent or maybe too dense to realize the meaning of DH's words otherwise she would be fuming at DH. Afterwards the teacher was really nice to FJ. Who would dare to offend DH's woman right? 

30 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

He only took a few steps away from FJ to give MS a "private" talk :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

And throwback to this:

Thanks to @Sisca_TVXQ :)

G4qblYw.jpg

Hide contents

DH, what are those red uh, ribbons? Are those why FJ couldn't get up a few days while you both were in Holy Blue Sea? :phew: 

Omg those ribbons made me think DH is into BDSM :cry::open_mouth::naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

25 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Omg those ribbons made me think DH is into BDSM :cry::open_mouth::naughty:

Spoiler

I wasn't thinking of that at all until I noticed what's around the wrist and above the ankle. Then how she couldn't get up for few days in Holy Blue Sea.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

One more prove JH such a dimwitted..and to think she had a nerved to hurt DH's precious Xiao Bai.. Qingqius precious... the one and only granddaughter that everyone loved and fond so much... considered JH is lucky enough to be alive apparently her late father's contribution really did saved her from DH's wrath.

JH doesn't know her place. :neutral: Way more worse than the foster sister Zhi He.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

The way he said it had the teacher leave with a knowing smile :lol: Too bad FJ was too innocent or maybe too dense to realize the meaning of DH's words otherwise she would be fuming at DH. Afterwards the teacher was really nice to FJ. Who would dare to offend DH's woman right? 

He only took a few steps away from FJ to give MS a "private" talk :lol:

FJ was still unaware even when Fuzi was asking her that she's sleeping in the class not because of studying late at night. :naughty:

"Privacy? What's that? Never heard of it." :joy: Ah, but at least, closure for Meng Shao, though I wish he made it to Qing Qiu with his clan.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hide contents

I wasn't thinking of that at all until I noticed what's around the wrist and above the ankle. Then how she couldn't get up for few days in Holy Blue Sea.

So true, I've seen this illustration before but never thought of it cos I didn't notice the torn ribbon/string/whatever on her wrist and ankle :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 4/10/2019 at 11:56 PM, LaurenPanna said:

Wow your Analysis is spot on and I really love reading it! Thanks for putting out into words nicely like that step by step.

I notice that In yesterday's episode, ZZR already show some signs of her ambition to become the Empress. And it is by marrying ZWJ. The flashback that show her saying to ZWJ, asking him how he felt being treated as Emperor by the people.  She has that kind of smile that seem to indiciate "Oh yeah i am going to be the Empress after Ming Sect won the war against Yuan"

After ZWJ indicated his interest to wander the world, she does look alittle disappointed and immediately let him know her Stand of wanting to continue to be the leader of Emei sect and to glorified the sect.

And I am really impressed with the scriptwriter arrangement of that particular scene whereby ZM literally Say what she wants for future life, which immediately aligned with WJ's thoughts. And WJ's expression is priceless. The "Finally i found someone meant for me" is showing on his face beaming with smile . Very well handled here.

I truly agree with you that it is all these body languages that bring out the couple's chemistry. Ever since i notice that during the Snake island episodes, I been observing their eyes, their facial expressions, position of their hands and fingers, even though the camera focus were not on them, I still look at them. I am amazed to find that the Feeling and emotions that come out of those body languages were so expressive and it truly impress me with regards to the couple's acting.

So insightful I can't resist:)

• Like 1