[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

20 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Of course we can never forget SMY for his contributions :joy:. But he gets on my nerves sometimes.

Can't really take him seriously after his DH cosplay and how mad he was with the chicken blood FJ prepared. :sweat_smile:  He was so pitiful though after he and DH watched how Aranya's life really ended.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

-

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Still can't decide if he was really an old v. :joy:

I don't think so either. He probably had a few in his early years but he definitely isn't. What surprised me more is he still has the capability of doing the "deed" (what's a more appropriate term? :joy:) after being celibate for long. I guess being an immortal has its perks.

Can't really take him seriously after his DH cosplay and how mad he was with the chicken blood FJ prepared. :sweat_smile:  He was so pitiful though after he and DH watched how Aranya's life really ended.

He looked good in that DH cosplay though. But not as good as the original. 

I did feel bad for him when Aranya's life was shown but at the beginning I didn't like him that much. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, triplesung said:

-

I don't think so either. He probably had a few in his early years but he definitely isn't. What surprised me more is he still has the capability of doing the "deed" (what's a more appropriate term? :joy:) after being celibate for long. I guess being an immortal has its perks.

He looked good in that DH cosplay though. But not as good as the original. 

I did feel bad for him when Aranya's life was shown but at the beginning I didn't like him that much. 

Haha, I guess it's like riding a bike? You'll remember even after not cycling for a long time. Luh, this sounds so naughty now after relating it to that! :joy: Or in his very long life and numerous wars he led, he had seen it all/read about it, that DH can do the deed on point without prior practice. :sweat_smile: 

I can't also think of another, more wholesome term for "doing the deed"! :lol:

I liked the scenes of SMY playing his flute. Same here, didn't like him much at first, but gosh, when FJ was telling him her plans to make Changdi wear her clothes, his short barks of laughter in disbelief on what he was hearing was a yes for me. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

No doubt about DH virtue , chaste and pure just like FJ. :)

How the hell he was so affectionate  passionate and flirty with FJ? Well I thinks ..while ZY so good self thought methods about medicines and healing , DH also good at self thought methods and sure really natural about other things ..well a lots of thing...almost everything.:lol:

His virtue is a virgin but his mind unlikely because he was a bookworm person. DH doing or practice "mind cultivation" ( LS had mentioned DH cultivation his mind ) to toughened his mind because of Miaoyi chasm's form was a woman. IMO.. Maybe because he have to deal with Miaoyi chasm's seductions everytime he purify it. His immunity toward a women's or men's seduction was really good. Their charms doesn't effect him...at all. That why he always look disinterested with them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Haha, I guess it's like riding a bike? You'll remember even after not cycling for a long time. Luh, this sounds so naughty now after relating it to that! :joy: Or in his very long life and numerous wars he led, he had seen it all/read about it, that DH can do the deed on point without prior practice. :sweat_smile: 

I can't also think of another, more wholesome term for "doing the deed"! :lol:

I liked the scenes of SMY playing his flute. Same here, didn't like him much at first, but gosh, when FJ was telling him her plans to make Changdi wear her clothes, his short barks of laughter in disbelief on what he was hearing was a yes for me. :naughty:

We don't know what immortal bodies are like so we can't say for sure if he needed practice or not :naughty: All we know is he can do it. BGG is a proof of that.

And don't forget when DH took all the fox candies from SMY. Or when SMY was left to do the work of making the mirror by himself. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

His virtue is a virgin but his mind unlikely because he was a bookworm person. DH doing or practice "mind cultivation" ( LS had mentioned DH cultivation his mind ) to toughened his mind because of Miaoyi chasm's form was a woman.

This too, that's why even without actual experience, he'd know what he's doing. One reason too why the state of virginity is relative.  :sweat_smile:

Apart from being in the company of his generals and soldiers during the chaotic times, he grew up in Bihai Cangling which is near several other clans and demon realm. He must have seen quite the shows while growing up, when he wasn't fighting them off. 

Not to mention, the boldness of the demonesses and the pretty lad. Who knows what they were actually doing to tempt him whenever he found them in his bed. :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We don't know what immortal bodies are like so we can't say for sure if he needed practice or not :naughty: All we know is he can do it. BGG is a proof of that.

And don't forget when DH took all the fox candies from SMY. Or when SMY was left to do the work of making the mirror by himself. :joy:

He never expected DH would actually swipe ALL his fox lollies share, and to work with the mirror for days without rest. :joy: It was worth it though in the end, he got the answers he was seeking and more.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@MayanEcho @triplesung

Love this paragraph FJ's triumph

PB 2 page 41

Dijun was perhaps the divinest out of all Divines, forever staying inside the
Three Purities of the untroubled Bodhi land. There was no one in the world
who dared to entice him into the dusty realm, but she had the audacity to
try such a thing; she tried, she tried and it worked. She was too talented.
She drew him into this love affair, something he had never experienced
before. He must not be used to it. But even so, he was not lost. He was still
going at his pace, by his rules. He was certainly the king she always knew.
She loved it.
A while later.
Donghua bent down to watch Fengjiu sleeping in his arms.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

@MayanEcho @triplesung

PB 2 page 41

She loved it.
A while later.

What I love with FJ, whatever she had set her sights on, she worked for it, hard. She never ever resorted to cheating, nor put others down for what she wants. She only gives up after plenty of time and tries. If nothing works, she stops, but never gets bitter to it, though she won't seek it again.

Spoiler

You know who else is like her?  Her bestie. :) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What I love with FJ, whatever she had set her sights on, she worked for it, hard. She never ever resorted to cheating, nor put others down for what she wants. She only gives up after plenty of time and tries. If nothing works, she stops, but never gets bitter to it, though she won't seek it again.

Hide contents

You know who else is like her?  Her bestie. :) 

Very true... loved everything about her..the only one time I felt guite disappointed with her is when she decided to "leave" to Mortal Realm because she thought DH has choose another..but I'm also understand her.

Her bestie? ChengYu?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

DH is considered as the purest deity, he neither did any "Deeds"  :joy: nor he had any specific interest in gaining indirect experience abt the deed... 

He is the god who knows everything related to the cycle of universe, he has knowledge abt Everything in academic sense.. so he can be considered as a natural in that dept.. his majesty is majestic in everything he does  :joy: :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Very true... loved everything about her..the only one time I felt guite disappointed with her is when she decided to "leave" to Mortal Realm because she thought DH has choose another..but I'm also understand her.

Her bestie? ChengYu?

Yep, she certainly is! :blush:

Spoiler

Ploughing through crappy auto translate, I must say CY is already one hell of a character as a young teen! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

DH is considered as the purest deity, he neither did any "Deeds"  :joy: nor he had any specific interest in gaining indirect experience abt the deed... 

He is the god who knows everything related to the cycle of universe, he has knowledge abt Everything in academic sense.. so he can be considered as a natural in that dept.. his majesty is majestic in everything he does  :joy: :joy:

Hahaha, DH's really not that easy to decipher, understand, even describe. Even LS who he half raised is confused. :joy: 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

@MayanEcho @triplesung

PB 2 page 41

She loved it.
A while later.

He is whipped :joy:

This is why I love DH and FJ

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

PB 2 page 41

She loved it.
A while later.

DH certainly have great self control, unless it has anything to do with FJ and other males or FJ looking coquettish.

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Me too. I love FJ's character. Even though FJ were impulsive when it comes to DH, she was never pushy with DH and expected him to love her back for all that she did for him. She had cared for him in her own ways and seldom encroached into his personal space. FJ was respectful of DH needs and wants, and put her own needs second to his. *cough* unlike some other females who were often in DH's personal space to get his attention.

FJ certainly isn't perfect, but she is so endearing. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Anyone can help me to translate the ingredients? I would loves to give it a go. I loves cakes. I have a very sweet tooth and the kind of person that enjoy cake for any occasion from breakfast to dinner not just for dessert. Hahahaha.   :joy:

I wish there is a recipe in English. It looks delicious. 

• Like 3

Almost done re-watching TMOPB... even though FJ and DH's story is nothing like the pillow book, I still enjoy most of their scenes together. It's what got me interested in the Pillow book. So thank heavens they were not omitted!

I will re-watch ELoD when I finish TMOPB. Or perhaps re-read the book first... or both... 

In comparison I like the pillow book much more then To the sky kingdom. It just doesn't have the same feel to it.

btw I've been meaning to ask... does the Chinese version of TMOPB contain artwork like the pillowbook? 

And is there any word yet on an uncut version of ELoD? Is it true Wetv Thailand will release it?

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

DH certainly have great self control, unless it has anything to do with FJ and other males or FJ looking coquettish.

Me too. I love FJ's character. Even though FJ were impulsive when it comes to DH, she was never pushy with DH and expected him to love her back for all that she did for him. She had cared for him in her own ways and seldom encroached into his personal space. FJ was respectful of DH needs and wants, and put her own needs second to his. *cough* unlike some other females who were often in DH's personal space to get his attention.

FJ certainly isn't perfect, but she is so endearing. 

There's that one time in ep31 that FJ barged in bringing meds for his wound. DH was undressing. :joy: They were like an old couple arguing afterwards over not knocking and not locking doors. :sweat_smile: 

DH is so crazy of FJ, all means and all chances he can share space or things with her, he would take. About restraint, he got it in spades. In Aranya's Dream, he waited until she's back to her own body before he became really affectionate. The most he did with FJ in Aranya's body is to hold her but no further intimacy.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

I'm surprised this drama is so overrated, I liked them in TMOPB and I was so glad when I heard they'll make a drama just for their love story but when this came out, I've watched it and dropped it and months later I came back to it after watching some premieres of episode 50+ and it caught my attention so I wanted to try it again and days later I've dropped it again LMAO idk but why 731 pages of replies LMAO damn. Did I miss something?

• LOL 1