[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just now, Queen01 said:

You really hit on a lot points.

Reveal hidden contents

If we had the promotion I don't think it would of been as much fun, because of the fans. We lovers of their chemistry world of definitely suffer. You can see from the clip from Tencent promotion there was an ocean between them :joy: social distance. 

True.

Spoiler

We'd be happy they're reprising their roles for their own story. And cheer them with that. The crazy fans though won't, and will probably be in rampage. Fortunately enough, they're locked down. Sadly, that lockdown meant we'd miss interacting too not just with V and R, but the rest as well.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

i’ll be lucky if i just got tossed out, now that he’s married! Really, i’m more afraid of the Canghe! :joy:

Cang'he sword represent 72 generals who were served under DH at prehistoric warfare very powerful sword..

It's totally normal to be afraid..me too... afraid and an awe at the same time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Yep, that’s why i took it back. I’m not fit to his requirements... also, no use of dreaming of DH this will only lead to a nightmare. What, with the pitchforks! :joy:

Oh? You're just like princess/Queen JieLu ..very sensible..love her character.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

*sigh why are Chinese fandoms so toxic?  I still don't understand it. AvenueX on yt has touched on it a bit, in regards to the "event that shall not be named" and it's so cultish. Don't they see that they are doing more bad than good?  I understand they are trying to "protect" her, but they have no boundaries. I believe that they might push DR into the same situation as the recent one that occurred. No wonder DR didn't promote like VG, why do they hate VG so much too? Can someone explain? I think the PR he did definitely raised his profile more, but poor DR. If she says something they might lash out at her, but I think she does need to tell them to chill. Just let her act, she's shown that she's more than just a pretty face, and is actually very talented, and could do so much more, but they're holding her back.   I don't mind if she has down time between projects,  maybe she's at a point in her career where she's trying to be more selective?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

*sigh why are Chinese fandoms so toxic?  I still don't understand it. AvenueX on yt has touched on it a bit, in regards to the "event that shall not be named" and it's so cultish. Don't they see that they are doing more bad than good?  I understand they are trying to "protect" her, but they have no boundaries. I believe that they might push DR into the same situation as the recent one that occurred. No wonder DR didn't promote like VG, why do they hate VG so much too? Can someone explain? I think the PR he did definitely raised his profile more, but poor DR. If she says something they might lash out at her, but I think she does need to tell them to chill. Just let her act, she's shown that she's more than just a pretty face, and is actually very talented, and could do so much more, but they're holding her back.   I don't mind if she has down time between projects,  maybe she's at a point in her career where she's trying to be more selective?

Spoiler

I think they hate V because he is a close  male friend with D - who probably has a chance to be that special someone which they dont like because he is too old dor her. So They are just jealous or threatened probably. They have been hating him even before elod i think. Its ok to be protective but with reason.

as yori mentioned, it sad that we dont even have an interview with both leads present.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh? You're just like princess/Queen JieLu ..very sensible..love her character.

i’m sensible most of the time, but sometimes not, just for fun :joy:

I love her character too! We have seen how she matured after the battle. ;)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

I think they hate V because he is a close  male friend with D. They are just jealous probably. They have been hating him even before elod i think. Its ok to be protective but with reason.

Spoiler

Huh? Isn't it best when you are working with friends? You know their quirks as they are to you. Most of all, having rapport beforehand helps so much in sensitive/awkward scenes.

• Like 5

@SC2019

@Ninky

@Yori Ten

@nitepolaris

Ty so much!! Y'all the REAL MVPs, and thanks to everyone for always sharing clips,  pics and insight.  The drama may have finished airing but you guys make the withdrawls so much easier to bear.  :heart::heart::heart: I said I wouldn't join the harem,  but I think I'm part of it already,  and I guess, if I had to be a part of a harem,  and it was you all, I'm willing to share.  :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

I think they hate V because he is a close  male friend with D - who probably has a chance to be that special someone which they dont like because he is too old dor her. So They are just jealous or threatened probably. They have been hating him even before elod i think. Its ok to be protective but with reason.

as yori mentioned, it sad that we dont even have an interview with both leads present.

Thanks for explaining, I thought maybe VG has an unsavory past, or is really a dbag or something.  I thought maybe it has to do with their age gap too, but It's just they are a bit delusional.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Yes, toxic, ill-mannered and stressful. Like its their life mission to dictate the artists and if it didn’t go their way, resort to bullying. The rabid fans can’t just be happy with their idol and support what they have decided to do in career and personal life. Honestly, i dont get it. Life is too short for this kind of attitude. Tsk! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hide contents

Huh? Isn't it best when you are working with friends? You know their quirks as they are to you. Most of all, having rapport beforehand helps so much in sensitive/awkward scenes.

I think that their comfort/ familiarity with each other enhanced their scenes together for sure, bc you don't have to try so hard to act like you care about that person,  and it's easier to act like you are in love with them.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

She's a grown woman, and can defend herself the fans need to let up and let her grow. As for the Vengo don't know why? He seems like a nice person and in some instances bashful. From the clip at the fan meeting where they were playing the ring around game? You can see the she trusts him, so why not respect her decision and let up on Vengo...sigh...:no_mouth:

Tearing down ones friend is not how you show respect for a person you claim to like...

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Someone should send this to DH :joy: That cradle robber

At least DH can always asked anyone in Bai's family..they will definitely tell him.

But I was wondering .. "How do you think DH look when he was born?"

I guess no one in the whole universe know the answer ...well maybe one person... and that would be the author herself..TQ.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

16 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Its fun walking in your path, you know! Very tempting... :naughty:

Come and take a stroll I'll let you go when you're done...:innocent:

But the problem lies with you....if you'll really want to leave....:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

@SC2019

@Ninky

@Yori Ten

@nitepolaris

Ty so much!! Y'all the REAL MVPs, and thanks to everyone for always sharing clips,  pics and insight.  The drama may have finished airing but you guys make the withdrawls so much easier to bear.  :heart::heart::heart: I said I wouldn't join the harem,  but I think I'm part of it already,  and I guess, if I had to be a part of a harem,  and it was you all, I'm willing to share:smirk:

I think if its DJ or Vengo they will kick their own self out of the HAREM. Because when we get together, we will have no time for either of them...:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7