[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

28 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Queen01 Under The Power was broadcasted on MangoTV. As for voice over actors for male leads, you can't really run away from them as there are only a handful doing the dubbing. So you will encounter the same male lead voice in Cdramas. I am just trying to hold out for as long as I can. I heard Kingdom 2 is really good so maybe I'll make the switch instead.

Was aware of the voice actors but never paid attention to the voices, because ELOD has been 3 mounts of obsession I've got it stuck in my head. It will take a while to forget it....who am I kidding I'm going to be rewatching this all year.....:joy: lord I got problems.

I have a knack for remembering voices (horrible with name) but good with good with voices. So when I hear the commercials I can tell whose actor's voice it is. Don't know if I'm losing it but I can swear the Vendo voiced one of the ads. for the Asian/ Chinese version of Clash of Clans...

:skull:...I think I'm losing it ELOD ...what have you done to me....:joy:

• LOL 4

28 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Teenagers who need them... tantrums, back talk, arrogance, know it all ( at least they think)..:joy:

Where you can have a sexy old man...I mean older man....:naughty:

Running after a young girl old enough to be his  grate, grate,grate(you get the picture)  granddaughter......:grimace:

Fall in love in the most spectacular way.:love:

Yeah who needs kids.....:joy:

All true, but I cant... love ‘em hahaha 

Are you suggesting taking the route of Bai Qian? :naughty:

But, well I’m an ELOD fan, so taking FJ’s route here! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

All true, but I cant... love ‘em hahaha 

Are you suggesting taking the route of Bai Qian? :naughty:

But, well I’m an ELOD fan, so taking FJ’s route here! :kiss_wink:

I'm the forum's ML ... speeding the venom of my  dirty mind ....:naughty:

The dark side welcomed all...:innocent:.....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, Queen01 said:

No I'm the forum's ML ... speeding the venom of my  dirty mind ....:naughty:

The dark side welcomed all...:innocent:.....:joy:

Darn, i love ML... you’re making this hard for me. If i walk on this path, can i have first dibs for DH? (1 night only) hahahaha :naughty:

Ooops! Sorry, ladies - just for fun, you know :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

23 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Darn, i love ML... you’re making this hard for me. If i walk on this path, can i have first dibs for DH? (1 night only) hahahaha :naughty:

Even I know not to touch DJ ...:innocent:

Don't want to get run trough with FJ sord...:skull:

Now DJ's sord.....no not going there.....:naughty:....:joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

The vid is unavailable can you post another link. :love:

I'm sorry, I don't have other link. Maybe because I'm on my phone and I copy the link in youtube app. It's on wetv english channel, if you wanna watch it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Even I know not to touch DJ ...:innocent:

Don't want to get run trough with her sord...:skull:

Now DJ's sord.....no not going there.....:naughty:....:joy:

I am more afraid of the Canghe... so i’m taking it back! So there, my dream eroded... didn’t even last for 30minutes! :joy:

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

Thank you to our translation team!!!:love: Those were some goodies. Yep I saved that photo for further analization hehe:heart:

Yes! I second that! Thank you translation team for the time and efforts! You’re the best! :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

Ladies, the work you did for the time map is awesome! @SC2019 @nitepolaris @Ninky @Yori Ten Thank you, this is a labor of love. :heart:

@Yori Ten

Spoiler

Oh my. Like really?? 

It's ridiculous the way some of the rabid fans behave, and even more disgusting that they have the gall to complain of the repercussions of their madness.

About the partnership of Reba to Vengo in TMOPB and ELOD, well, what the hay is bunching their undies over that??? Seriously, how many actors can rock the white long locks and still be endearing even if he was icy faced? FYI, if any of you would read this,  for casting, they also have the look test, ok?

Somebody has to tell these delusional keyboard warriors that they aren't in the position to dictate on who plays who and who plays with who.  It would be the people who are actually working in the showbiz who make ultimately make decisions because they hold the funds, and second, they have more in-depth knowledge on the capacity of an actor and actress on what they can do.

Above all, identifying as part of a certain fandom does not give you the right to bully others. Moreover, the artist might be a public figure, but he/she is still his/her own person, and capable of making decisions for themselves. 

For Vengo and Reba, may they be safe while they're doing their works. Hope they both have enough security arrangements while in locations.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

9 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

I am more afraid of the Canghe... so i’m taking it back! So there, my dream eroded... didn’t even last for 30minutes! :joy:

Don't worry in the dark no one will know....I've hear the imagination is a powerful thing..:phew:

That is why we have the dark side... :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

I'm sure you don't have a chance to get that far and I'm afraid you would have the same fated with all the Demon"s beauties  unless you're a furry little fox like FJ:lol:

I hate ML...but I love the actress who plays ML.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Don't forget, he might not use Cang'he, but DH might carry you a few seconds, before getting tossed out! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Don't forget, he might not use Cang'he, but DH might carry you a few seconds, before getting tossed out! 

i’ll be lucky if i just got tossed out, now that he’s married! Really, i’m more afraid of the Canghe! :joy:

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I'm sure you don't have a chance to get that far and I'm afraid you would have the same fated with all the Demon"s beauties  unless you're a furry little fox like FJ:lol:

I hate ML...but I love the actress who plays ML.

Yep, that’s why i took it back. I’m not fit to his requirements... also, no use of dreaming of DH this will only lead to a nightmare. What, with the pitchforks! :joy:

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ladies, the work you did for the time map is awesome! @SC2019 @nitepolaris @Ninky @Yori Ten Thank you, this is a labor of love. :heart:

@Yori Ten

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my. Like really?? 

It's ridiculous the way some of the rabid fans behave, and even more disgusting that they have the gall to complain of the repercussions of their madness.

About the partnership of Reba to Vengo in TMOPB and ELOD, well, what the hay is bunching their undies over that??? Seriously, how many actors can rock the white long locks and still be endearing even if he was icy faced? FYI, if any of you would read this,  for casting, they also have the look test, ok?

Somebody has to tell these delusional keyboard warriors that they aren't in the position to dictate on who plays who and who plays with who.  It would be the people who are actually working in the showbiz who make ultimately make decisions because they hold the funds, and second, they have more in-depth knowledge on the capacity of an actor and actress on what they can do.

Above all, identifying as part of a certain fandom does not give you the right to bully others. Moreover, the artist might be a public figure, but he/she is still his/her own person, and capable of making decisions for themselves. 

For Vengo and Reba, may they be safe while they're doing their works. Hope they both have enough security arrangements while in locations.

You really hit on a lot points.

Spoiler

If we had the promotion I don't think it would of been as much fun, because of the fans. We lovers of their chemistry world of definitely suffer. You can see from the clip from Tencent promotion there was an ocean between them :joy: social distance. 

• LOL 9

17 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Don't worry in the dark no one will know....I've hear the imagination is a powerful thing..:phew:

That is why we have the dark side... :naughty:

Hahahaha, It proves that you’re really the ML here. Hands up! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4