[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

21 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

:warning:ALERT! ALERT! :warning:

Please note that the following translation is from a recent circulating posts on Weibo about a leaked script from Eternal Love of Dream. The scene we have translated took place after the bathtub scene in Aranya's dream when they were both in bed.

Source : @Yori Ten

Translator : @Ninky

Actual scene from ELoD as per the leaked script is as follow:

洞房篇

容遗失的绝世宝物一般。
东华将凤九脑后的长发轻柔地拔开。
凤九身上的纱裙纱衣随着东华的手滑下肩头,凤九颤了一颤。
东华轻轻地吻在凤九光裸的肩上。
东华的手从荣不迫地滑到凤九身前,解开纱袍的结带, 滑入贴身的长裙,抚过每一寸肌肤。
凤九受不住地喘吸,伸手想拦住东华的手指,却使不出一丝力气。
凤九刚要拒绝, 唇已被东华封住。东华凶猛地舔吻噬咬, 凤九有些喘不过气。
凤九一只手抵在东华赤裸的胸前, 一只手攀住他的肩。
凤九伸手触及东华坚硬温暧的胸膛,无意识地用手魔挲。东华在凤九腰腹部脊背处轻柔抚弄的手指加大了力道,吻得更深。
凤九娇柔地喘息着,紧闭双眼。东华的喘息近在耳畔,手指还在身体轻轻拂过。
凤九突然想起什么,停止动作。
东华汗湿的额头低着凤九的额头。
东华:怎么了?
凤九:你淋了雨,不是头还晕着吗?
东华的手揽过凤九的腰,沙哑着嗓子。
东华:不管了。

Consummation Scene

Treating Feng Jiu like a rare precious treasure.

Dong Hua gently slides Feng Jiu hair to one side from behind her.

Feng Jiu’s robe follows Dong Hua’s hand as it slides down her shoulder. She shivers.

Dong Hua kisses Feng Jiu’s naked shoulder.

Gliding his hands confidently to her waist and untying her sash, Dong Hua slides his hands into her robe, touching every inch of her skin.

Overwhelming feelings consume Feng Jiu, she breathes erratically, stretching her hand to stop Dong Hua’s roaming fingers yet her hands could not find the strength to do so.

Feng Jiu intends to refuse his advances, but Dong Hua seals her lips with a kiss. With Dong Hua kissing her aggressively, biting and licking her, she struggles to breathe.

Feng Jiu places one hand in front of Dong Hua’s naked chest, and presses one hand onto his shoulder.

Without any awareness, she stretches her hand out onto Dong Hua’s warm chest and massages it. Dong Hua’s kisses deepen, his roaming hands on her waist and spine moving with increasing pressure.

Breathing delicately and softly, Feng Jiu closes her eyes tightly. With his breath close to her ears, Dong Hua glides his fingers delicately on her body.

Suddenly, Feng Jiu stops her actions as something crosses her mind.

Dong Hua places his sweat drenched forehead onto Feng Jiu’s.

Dong Hua: What’s wrong?

Feng Jiu: You were drenched by the rain, don’t you feel dizzy?

Embracing her waist tightly, his voice hoarse.

Dong Hua: I don’t care.

We do not know if this scene were ever filmed or filmed and cut, revised and reshoot etc.. Do note that scripts can be written but it is also up to the director's and actor's prerogative to follow or otherwise.

What we do know is, we didn't ask for this:

LOL, well we know one of or some of the writers belongs on our side :naughty::joy:

But seriously,

tenor.gif?itemid=8320695

Why are we like this? But also, don't stop

:joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 14

28 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Please note that the following translation is from a recent circulating posts on Weibo about a leaked script from Eternal Love of Dream. The scene we have translated took place after the bathtub scene in Aranya's dream when they were both in bed.

洞房篇

容遗失的绝世宝物一般。
东华将凤九脑后的长发轻柔地拔开。
东华轻轻地吻在凤九光裸的肩上。
凤九突然想起什么,停止动作。
东华汗湿的额头低着凤九的额头。
东华的手揽过凤九的腰,沙哑着嗓子。

Consummation Scene

Feng Jiu’s robe follows Dong Hua’s hand as it slides down her shoulder. She shivers.

Gliding his hands confidently to her waist and untying her sash, Dong Hua slides his hands into her robe, touching every inch of her skin.

Overwhelming feelings consume Feng Jiu, she breathes erratically, stretching her hand to stop Dong Hua’s roaming fingers yet her hands could not find the strength to do so.

Feng Jiu intends to refuse his advances, but Dong Hua seals her lips with a kiss. With Dong Hua kissing her aggressively, biting and licking her, she struggles to breathe.

Feng Jiu places one hand in front of Dong Hua’s naked chest, and presses one hand onto his shoulder.

Without any awareness, she stretches her hand out onto Dong Hua’s warm chest and massages it. Dong Hua’s kisses deepen, his roaming hands on her waist and spine moving with increasing pressure.

Breathing delicately and softly, Feng Jiu closes her eyes tightly. With his breath close to her ears, Dong Hua glides his fingers delicately on her body.

We do not know if this scene were ever filmed or filmed and cut, revised and reshoot etc.. Do note that scripts can be written but it is also up to the director's and actor's prerogative to follow or otherwise.

What we do know is, we didn't ask for this:
PQm0yY1.gif

I can easily imagine Dongfeng's in this ..but imagined it is not the same if we can see them in live action.. either Guangre and the directors robbed us or editing team robbed us.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I can easily imagine Dongfeng's in this ..but imagined it is not the same if we can see them in live action.. either Guangre and the directors robbed us or editing team robbed us.:sweatingbullets:

I really have a strong feeling that that BTS of them laughing and embarrassed during this shoot caused the directors to give up and let the blanket win :joy: Probably not as racy as the script, but better than the blanket

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I really have a strong feeling that that BTS of them laughing and embarrassed during this shoot caused the directors to give up and let the blanket win :joy: Probably not as racy as the script, but better than the blanket

In this case, for hot scenes, Yang Mi (Mi Jie) and Mark Chao fared better. The script I translated is probably too racy for Chinese broadcast but even something closer to the ones in TMOPB (the Western Sea scene) would be good enough.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Yep they could had done the consummation part better :joy: I wonder how Dilraba perceived doing intimate scenes? I think her personality is more of girl next door, boyish but sensitive type? Though I've seen her out in formal events with sensual appearance.

I wonder if Yang Mi has more sensual scenes made (more than in TMPOB). I ask because I'd seen Zhao Liying's shocking 'scenic' bed scene. ZL has been portraying innocent cute girls then I saw her rated pg bed scene. I was so shocked :joy:

I guess D won't be able to avoid accepting this kind of scene if she wants to show more what she can offer ( I know us ladies don't need to use our bodies to prove we can, but its the industry I think).

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

In this case, for hot scenes, Yang Mi (Mi Jie) and Mark Chao fared better.

As someone mentioned about 100 pages back, Mi Jie and Mark Chao had spouses for reputation protection:joy: (I think it's also for "experience"):naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, vivi0303 said:

As someone mentioned about 100 pages back, Mi Jie and Mark Chao had spouses for reputation protection:joy: (I think it's also for "experience"):naughty:

The other problem is the rabid fanbase. They can be scary. Unfortunately, this will also hold Dilraba back.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

This was an opportunity for D to level up.  Though i dunno know of it will be more awkward  to film steamy scenes with someone you know and better with an proffesional acquaintance.

yeah you cant be a forever nun in the ent industry

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

In TMOPB, MC and YM definitely had it steamier. The scene where MC used magic to remove their clothes, now that was hot. If both our ELoD leads were willing, I am sure they could have pullued off the scene just as scripted. V just need to bare his chest (already did in the bath tub) and R bare her shoulders (already did in the hot spring). Nothing sensational.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

In TMOPB, MC and YM definitely had it steamier. The scene where MC used magic to remove their clothes, now that was hot. If both our ELoD leads were willing, I am sure they could have pullued off the scene just as scripted. V just need to bare his chest (already did in the bath tub) and R bare her shoulders (already did in the hot spring). Nothing sensational.

Yeah but if the bare chest and bare shoulders are captured in one frame, ill faint :D

come to think of it, R had multiple shots in tubs.  Maybe the script was really an option for the c scene.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten i think my nose bled when i was reading the script.  If it was realy done and shown, i think that episode would hit 1 billion views and ongoing!!

The open-minded fans will love it. And squeal, and tell Tencent to take their money. Hehehe.  On the other hand, the crazed, rabid fans would start a turf war. :phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but if the bare chest and bare shoulders are captured in one frame, ill faint :D

come to think of it, R had multiple shots in tubs.  Maybe the script was really an option for the c scene.

For all I care, they could film all the lingering touches, rubbing and massaging in extreme close up. Camera could pan up and down, focus could go in and out. Use body doubles. No one would mind. Just show it. :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

洞房篇

容遗失的绝世宝物一般。
东华将凤九脑后的长发轻柔地拔开。
东华轻轻地吻在凤九光裸的肩上。
凤九突然想起什么,停止动作。
东华汗湿的额头低着凤九的额头。
东华的手揽过凤九的腰,沙哑着嗓子。

Consummation Scene

Is this a fanfiction cuz it's hot. We could really got something like this. I think I'm gonna start a go fund me to pay them to reshoot the scene exactly like this script.

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

I think she is also convervative due to her Uighur upbringing. She grew up in Xin Jiang and most Uighurs are muslims. She may not be  practicing her religion but her family most likely does. So it will be difficult to break out of that cultural mould.

The production crew probably knows this. So when the original script didn't work out, they used the "blanket". It's a tough choice for Dilraba.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 7

4 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Is this a fanfiction cuz it's hot. We could really got something like this. I think I'm gonna start a go fund me to pay them to reshoot the scene exactly like this script.

@LovelyLady It not a fanfiction. This written script is very similar to the actual scene from the book, so most definitely not an FF. It's a leaked script circulating online.

• Like 4