[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@Yori Ten You put my thoughts into the exact words I was thinking. It is consistent with DH's actions. When he smiled at SMY and talked about the mirror, I was already crying for SMY inside. Remember at the start of the series, everyone in Tai Chen Palace said that when DH smiles like this, no good EVER comes out of it. :tounge_wink:.

I remember LS said that..as soon as SM passed out after testing his "highly dangerous" cooking, DH go outside with his "barely there" smile.

Also the first time FJ get to see his majesty's smile

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Sharing a sad DH. Please do not watch if you do not want to cry. The BGM is sad, DH is sad, I am sad. :bawling:

:bawling::bawling: I never liked sad stressful plot..

But Vengo turned me in to masochist for seeing him in pain (he's in pain, I'm in pain but I want moreeee :bawling:)

Dear V, take a role to make me cry and break my heart till the end... just make sure the character wont die in the end.. I might just loose myself. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Fellow Malaysian and Singaporean..did you hear that??

Bubur Cha Cha!!!

Vengo, it is not a Hong Kong style dessert! It is SEA!! 

Screenshot-20200322-152413.jpg

I love this!! So this is a SEA meal. I thought its local to PH. Guess not but still :yum: (Im contemplating to cook it but its quarantine, no mature coconut sold :expressionless:)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

I love this!! So this is a SEA meal. I thought its local to PH. Guess not but still :yum:

Yeah, pretty much loved in SEA.

Thailand also have something similar. You should be happy. Vengo said he likes this dessert. So now, you two have something in common. :wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Yeah, pretty much loved in SEA.

Thailand also have something similar. You should be happy. Vengo said he likes this dessert. So now, you two have something in common. :wub:

OMG SEA harem members has 1 cookie point :naughty::joy::love:

• LOL 6

Hello fellow harem members,

I have been depressed ever since they aired the last episode. Seldom do I watch TV dramas and when I do, I get absorbed and obsessed and have mega withdrawal symptoms. But I still ship the OTP our DHDJ and FJ. 

When I saw the movie Mr Pride and Miss Prejudice a few years ago I was rooting for Vengo to get the girl instead of the lead actor. Note: the lead actor is none other than FJ's former fiance XD.

Here's a gif foretelling the magical love story to come for our DHDJ and FJ.

https://ibb.co/Xp9c7VD  

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@Yori Ten @LaxClyne

DHDJ ..he's indeed very beautiful.

I'm agree with FJ ...FJ's pov PB 1 page 188

Fengjiu thought she was
dreaming at first. From Heaven to Earth, no one was as eternally loyal to
this purple color of garment and could wear it as beautifully as Donghua.

He was singularly the
most extraordinary deity in the world... wherever he stood, scenery turned
into paradise.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, bertrande said:

Just FYI, ELOD’s viewership on TenceJust nt is now 7.35 billion - not bad for a single broadcast web drama. Apparently it tops the list of most searched for dramas on Tencent but has dropped to no. 4 for Tencent drama viewership rankings. To boost viewership, I now use VPN on my phone to watch the free episodes on Tencent’s app (up to Ep54) instead of my own service provider. :joy: It’s going to be a long road to 8-9 billion but I guess every little bit helps right ha ha.  Hope Tencent listens to us fans and releases what we hope to get! 

7.36 billions just now..and TMOPB 3.48 billions.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

Hello fellow harem members,

I have been depressed ever since they aired the last episode. Seldom do I watch TV dramas and when I do, I get absorbed and obsessed and have mega withdrawal symptoms. But I still ship the OTP our DHDJ and FJ. 

When I saw the movie Mr Pride and Miss Prejudice a few years ago I was rooting for Vengo to get the girl instead of the lead actor. Note: the lead actor is none other than FJ's former fiance XD.

Here's a gif foretelling the magical love story to come for our DHDJ and FJ.

https://ibb.co/Xp9c7VD  

Shirtless Vengo..:D what he's doing? Scrubbing the floor?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

OMG I can’t get over to ELOD :bawling: From now on I like to follow them in their schedule or doing in China :bawling::blush: Unfortunately I’m international fan huhuhu I’m not like this before when Eternal Love is airing huhuhu what happen to me ? :persevere: Thank you Donut for updates! For Gao Weiguang Doings! :kiss_wink: How about Alice ? I miss Reba so much! Anyway she’s in break! Rest well My dear :heart:

• Like 6