[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Come and take a stroll I'll let you go when you're done...:innocent:

But the problem lies with you....if you'll really want to leave....:naughty:

Hahaha thats why i said veeery tempting... i might end up not leaving! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

19 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Thanks for explaining, I thought maybe VG has an unsavory past, or is really a dbag or something.  I thought maybe it has to do with their age gap too, but It's just they are a bit delusional.

Or a lot....:phew:.....:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, Zelnk said:
  Hide contents

I think they hate V because he is a close  male friend with D - who probably has a chance to be that special someone which they dont like because he is too old dor her. So They are just jealous or threatened probably. They have been hating him even before elod i think. Its ok to be protective but with reason.

as yori mentioned, it sad that we dont even have an interview with both leads present.

I imagine that but come on I think dilireba is grew up enough to choose for herself his own friends and his own partners I don't understand why are fans that jealous did they really think their  idol is gonna marry them??

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies, cant seem to recall i saw this

Found the yt clip

Me too, I didn’t see this before. Great find! :star:

Oh my gosh.. Both of them were laughing at their own kissing scene. I wonder does both of them enjoying the kissing scene or not? 

Reba looks like she can’t stop laughing... :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Next time R and V do a series if there ever is another one. Donuts and the ladies here well voluntarily work for the promotion company. What was Tencent thinking, dropping some of the goodies now. Don't they know that 90% of promotion is all about sailing ships.....:joy:

• LOL 11
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Oh my gosh.. Both of them were laughing at their own kissing scene. I wonder does both of them enjoying the kissing scene or not? 

Maby remembering the directors version...:joy:

• LOL 8

2 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Hmm, I think it's because it's a bit embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch yourself, esp. an intimate scene like that,  that's why they are laughing, I would laugh too. They are colleagues and friends, so it might be a bit awkward too. I wonder how many takes it took? lol. 

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies, cant seem to recall i saw this

I never see the video of them reacting to the rolling kiss lol. Is it real or a fanmade? It's good if they can laugh about it :joy: with their reactions, you get why they couldn't handle steamy scenes lol.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Hmm, I think it's because it's a bit embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch yourself, esp. an intimate scene like that,  that's why they are laughing, I would laugh too. They are colleagues and friends, so it might be a bit awkward too. I wonder how many takes it took? lol

Good question only the behind the seen will answer that or the directors. Tencent we are willing to make it rain in your direction just give us everything...:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I imagine that but come on I think dilireba is grew up enough to choose for herself his own friends and his own partners I don't understand why are fans that jealous did they really think their  idol is gonna marry them??

That because they all swim in the river call denial..:innocent:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Spoiler

I have seen some videos of Reba and Vengo at past events. Reba and Vengo looked like they had a good relationship. It's sad how they have to be mindful of how they interact with each other because of fan reactions. 

It's not easy to find good friends that one can trust, epecially in the entertainment industry. 

Many thanks to the soompi EoLD translation team. We are super lucky to have you guys. I felt spoilt by all the goodies the group releases.

Funny how DH's friends talk amongst themselves. Furry creatures seems to be DH's weakness! 

You can't really help who you fall in love with. As much as the author says DH and FJ have no fate, I think timing plays a huge part.

They are destined to be together from the start. 

They both fell in love at first sight. But attraction and love are not enough, like all relationships, it takes alot of work to develop and maintain it. What I really love about this couple is that they put in equal amount of energy to make their relationship work, and they consider each others needs before their own. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2