[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Damn, l’m not reacting, l’m not saying anything because if I say that its over, it would really be over. Although as they say, all good things must come to an end - I don’t wanna say goodbye. Reading your posts everyday guys, its keeps it alive! I am not getting off this boat as long as you’re all here.

Thank you everyone! I have learned to love not only the drama but all of you, for being so supportive, kind and respectful. I have been a silent reader/ lurker since the beginning. 

Let’s wait for the director’s cut, special edition or whatever bone they will throw at us. If they need me to pay, right on, take the money. I dont care. If its for ELOD, it will always be worth it. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

Damn, l’m not reacting, l’m not saying anything because if I say that its over, it would really be over. Although as they say, all good things must come to an end - I don’t wanna say goodbye. Reading your posts everyday guys, its keeps it alive! I am not getting off this boat as long as you’re all here.

Thank you everyone! I have learned to love not only the drama but all of you, for being so supportive, kind and respectful. I have been a silent reader/ lurker since the beginning. 

Let’s wait for the director’s cut, special edition or whatever bone they will throw at us. If they need me to pay, right on, take the money. I dont care. If its for ELOD, it will always be worth it. :heart:

To prove  how serous I am Tencent can have my first born....:joy:

......although they will have to wait a long time to get it....:tounge_xd:

If we have to live with disappointment ..then they should too..:naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Jaywalk studio shoots down rumors of dilireba leaving the studio

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/03/jaywalk-studio-shoots-down-rumors-of.html?m=1

If that is so, then perhaps these rumours will help bring changes for the better with Jaywalk studio and Reba. Otherwise, this can be construed as well-done private negotiation which helped the agency keep their artist in exchange of some conditions demanded

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

To prove  how serous I am Tencent can have my first born....:joy:

......although they will have to wait a long time to get it....:tounge_xd:

If we have to live with disappointment ..then they should too..:naughty:

@Queen01 Oh no, I cannot promise my first born, even my second because they are already here and already teenagers! But I can always promise to pay, no questions asked. 

Btw, we are nearing 500pages! :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If that is so, then perhaps these rumours will help bring changes for the better with Jaywalk studio and Reba. Otherwise, this can be construed as well-done private negotiation which helped the agency keep their artist in exchange of some conditions demanded

@MayanEcho if they let go of Reba now, it would be a bad move for the agency. Yep, hope they would treat their artists better this time, esp. Reba. Her fan base is solid and we love her. Same goes to Vengo. ;)

• Like 7

@Yori Ten @Queen01 Out of curiosity I went to search the show and played bits of the first episode.  Hearing Donghua's voice coming from the face of another man gave me the creeps!  I could literally feel my hair starting to stand in a negative way.  Don't think I can go anywhere near that drama for a bit!  No wonder they say the same people are falling in love with each other all the time for the large part of the C-dramas!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Im currently watching candle in the tomb wraith of time, just to see Vengo :joy: I feel like its my breather for pretty atmosphere that I saw in cdramas (elod is just my 4th currently, but I had seen like condor heroes and magic twins in the past) that I watched. 

Did he used his real voice? His character has somber voice and Vengo is mostly hype when talking, I cant detect.

In my other time I just listened to ELOD bgms :relaxed: thanks again for sharing these :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

@Queen01 Under The Power was broadcasted on MangoTV. As for voice over actors for male leads, you can't really run away from them as there are only a handful doing the dubbing. So you will encounter the same male lead voice in Cdramas. I am just trying to hold out for as long as I can. I heard Kingdom 2 is really good so maybe I'll make the switch instead.

@MayanEcho I do hope that Reba and Jaywalk did eventually came up with a mutually beneficial agreement. If that is so, Reba also need to calm her fans and assures them that she is happy and well.

Spoiler

Jaywalk weibo is a mess right now. Her fans are warning them, threatening to take them down and still going on and on about their mistreatment towards Reba. Vengo mentioned (jokingly I am sure) about waiting for ELoD 2 and that sent her fans raging at Jaywalk and protesting never ever dare cast her again in such project. They can't take a joke? They have to even dragged V down and shout vulgarities at him because of that one joke? You really need DH's thick skin to survive!

@bertrande Haha, even the dialogues share a lot of similarities with DH's.

Look closely.

I have a headache, let me lie on you.

Are you jealous?

I just can't!

@nitepolaris Yay!!!! It's finally out. Girls, these ladies @SC2019 @Ninky nitepolaris, they have worked hard to translate the timeline. Big round of applause to them!!! 

It is by far our most ambitious translation project since we began translating Chinese ELOD materials. This is like the granddaddy of them all. We hope you will find it useful and will take you further into the 3L3W world. There are a lot of info to take in and digest. Take your time to read and understand and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We may not have all the answers but we are happy to help.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

From what I've seen of Reba`s work she always the quirky lovely or rich spoiled pretty face a.k.a. typecasting witch is terrible for a lot of actors.

The kings Woman looks to be her most impacting role so far (dident see it, I knew there was going to be a sad end stayed away form that) but from cuts on YouTube it looks good actually wanted to try it but I really stay away from melodrama.

This being said and from her own words she has grown, 26 or 27 is not a baby Jaywalk need to widen their range of her. Everything need to be taken as a grain of salt, because it's mostly from fans. Only if they can prove that they work at the company that's when I'm going to believe every 100%....:naughty:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

@Queen01 Oh no, I cannot promise my first born, even my second because they are already here and already teenagers! But I can always promise to pay, no questions asked. 

Btw, we are nearing 500pages! :love:

This is the perfect time to get rid of them.....:naughty:......:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Queen01 Under The Power was broadcasted on MangoTV. As for voice over actors for male leads, you can't really run away from them as there are only a handful doing the dubbing. So you will encounter the same male lead voice in Cdramas. I am just trying to hold out for as long as I can. I heard Kingdom 2 is really good so maybe I'll make the switch instead.

@MayanEcho I do hope that Reba and Jaywalk did eventually came up with a mutually beneficial agreement. If that is so, Reba also need to calm her fans and assured them that she is happy and well.

Hide contents

Jaywalk weibo is a mess right now. Her fans are warning them, threatening to take them down and still going on and on about their mistreatment towards Reba. Vengo mentioned (jokingly I am sure) about waiting for ELoD 2 and that sent her fans raging at Jaywalk and protesting never ever dare cast her again in such project. They can't take a joke? They have to even dragged V down and shout vulgarities at him because of that one joke? You really need DH's thick skin to survive!

Her fans really need to take a chill pill... they could be the reason she not getting her just due, because no one wants to deal with the crazy.....I ment to say fans...:naughty:

Poor Vengo no one understands his humor...:joy: if they read the books they would definitely know there is no season 2......:joy:

Dont worry Vengo we will accept you as you are.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

All of the love of ELOD hahahahaha :innocent:

Teenagers who need them... tantrums, back talk, arrogance, know it all ( at least they think)..:joy:

Where you can have a sexy old man...I mean older man....:naughty:

Running after a young girl old enough to be his  grate, grate,grate(you get the picture)  granddaughter......:grimace:

Fall in love in the most spectacular way.:love:

Yeah who needs kids.....:joy:

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@MayanEcho I do hope that Reba and Jaywalk did eventually came up with a mutually beneficial agreement. If that is so, Reba also need to calm her fans and assured them that she is happy and well.

Reveal hidden contents

Her fans attitude may explain why she has been so underprofile this time and not promoting ELOD so active like vengo .... I can't imagine having to be worried all the time of my own  actions and work because that could offend my own fans 

Anuway I hope  this also his agency to consider give her more power of choice and the opportunity to play different roles than the usual ones I think that what she needs the opportunity to prove her versatility as an actress

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Her fans attitude may explain why she has been so underprofile this time and not promoting ELOD so active like vengo .... I can't imagine having to be worried all the time of my own  actions and work because that could offend my own fans 

Anuway I hope  this also his agency to consider give her more power of choice and the opportunity to play different roles than the usual ones I think that what she needs the opportunity to prove her versatility as an actress

I would think so too.

Spoiler

V is shooting for Happy Camp now, it has been confirmed. I am not sure though if he is there promoting ELoD since it has already ended. Anyways, her fans are now bitxxxing about why Reba is not doing any promo works. Well hello!! You guys hated this pairing ever since the planning stages of ELoD and was unsuccessful at turning the tide. All the while when ELoD was on air, you guys still protest the male lead. Do you think any sane person would go on a promo with her and then get tons of backlash and death threats??? Tencent even buckled and withheld a lot of BTS between the leads. There isn't an interview with the both of them present in the same damn room. Even the final interview were recorded separately! Whose fault could it be huh?? 

• Like 13
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I would think so too.

Reveal hidden contents

V is shooting for Happy Camp now, it has been confirmed. I am not sure though if he is there promoting ELoD since it has already ended. Anyways, her fans are now bitxxxing about why Reba is not doing any promo works. Well hello!! You guys hated this pairing ever since the planning stages of ELoD 2 and was unsuccessful at turning the tide. All the while when ELoD was on air, you guys still protest the male lead. Do you think any sane person would go on a promo with her and then get tons of backlash and death threats??? Tencent even buckled and withheld a lot of BTS between the leads. There isn't an interview with the both of them present in the same damn room. Even the final interview were recorded separately! Whose fault could it be huh?? 

Exactly!!!!! Probably that made the two leads and even the production to change the passion scenes for sweet scenes I can't imagine what could have been her fans reaction you know what maybe that's one of the factors  it could have  stopping reba career  ... Hardcore fans can be a double edged weapon to the artists 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I would think so too.

Reveal hidden contents

V is shooting for Happy Camp now, it has been confirmed. I am not sure though if he is there promoting ELoD since it has already ended. Anyways, her fans are now bitxxxing about why Reba is not doing any promo works. Well hello!! You guys hated this pairing ever since the planning stages of ELoD 2 and was unsuccessful at turning the tide. All the while when ELoD was on air, you guys still protest the male lead. Do you think any sane person would go on a promo with her and then get tons of backlash and death threats??? Tencent even buckled and withheld a lot of BTS between the leads. There isn't an interview with the both of them present in the same damn room. Even the final interview were recorded separately! Whose fault could it be huh?? 

@Yori Ten this is why i love this forum. I hate rabid fans. They always think they own the artist. Alright, given they are public figure, they still have a right to live how they see fit. Crazy biotches!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

To the ladies who gave us a golden goody today, thank you so much!!!:wub: will be saving that timeline for the future reference!

as for reba, maybe its about time she talk sternly with her immature fans.  Their a bunch of spoiled brats and they need some spanking to curve their bad manners! and stop targeting vengo just because i think they are actually jealous of v and r good friendship.

She is a good girl her but her fans overshadows her with their miaoluo chasm! 

Id prefer smaller fanbase who are mature with good breeding than a bunch of fans who are what they are right now.  They might cause the artist to get depressed!

thinking of the lost opportunities of elod because of them gives me a headache!

• Like 10