[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Thanks to @Yori Ten for bringing us something bright and cheery this Saturday morning. Here is a fan made production (Credit to user https://weibo.com/u/5756700702) who has put together witty captions in response to Bai Gun Gun protesting that his father won't let him hug his mother!

The translation team (translations by @SC2019 @Ninky) proudly presents:

9b633c331bbedbe7.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

So our assumption was right that DH and FJ would have a daughter, I know that they won't end up only with two cubs even DH pretend he only wanted one before.. we all know how they enjoy on making the baby fox.. :P, Well especially DH :naughty: , The daughter wasn't even conceived yet, and here we are discussing who their daughter gonna end up with once she grow up, careful guys.. DH won't be too happy.. .

And I just rewatching the drama again and currently in the Aranya dream now. Do you guys noticed how cold DH was when he put prince Qing to sleep? Lol. His expression tell all that he was upset and annoyed knowing Prince Qing gave so much troubles to FJ, such a possesive man..even to a snake :lol:

And about the Boat scene... I hope BGG listened to my advice before. I knew that he won't get a chance now that his parents reunited..poor boy,  well get ready to count the stars every night GG! 

Somehow my guts tell me that TQ gonna write a sequel of DHFJ and it would be about her trial to be a high goddess. 

I kinda feared for Su Mo Ye in Aranya's dream. He deliberately kept the fact that Aranya is Xiao Bai from him. I thought he was doomed haha. He got tortured while making that mirror. This way he separates him from her and also indirectly punishes him for offence no.1. 

• LOL 10

5 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Thanks to @Yori Ten for bringing us something bright and cheery this Saturday morning. Here is a fan made production (Credit to user https://weibo.com/u/5756700702) who has put together witty captions in response to Bai Gun Gun protesting that his father won't let him hug his mother!

The translation team (translations by @SC2019 @Ninky) proudly presents:

Only Ye Hua sided with Dong Hua. The Hua bros sure are a pair of wife obsessed husbands!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, ipohtown said:

The picture of SM leans on ZL.. it’s so much of a brewing bromance!! :smiley:

Ay those boys keep getting bullied by DH, no wonder they stuck together. Brothers in the same boat!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Anyway about love and destiny, is it related to TLTW universe? I try to Googled it up and there was not much information about it, Cdrama isn't really well known in where I live. When I read the Wikipedia, I saw there was Siming. Is it the same Siming that we all know? But the main lead is God of War and I thought God of War is Moyuan? Also on Wikipedia it says Lebo is the owner of Peach Blossoms Forest.. And I thought it was belong to Zhe Yan? 

I have an issue with Love and Destiny. They really should not make it feel like the 3L3W. Many people I know misunderstood that it is part of the same universe when it really isn't. It feels like plagiarism in this context. Maybe I used too strong a word.

But in the same context, TQ got accused of plagiarism just because some themes or settings were similar (like Love and Destiny). I never felt that her book was plagiarised at all from the Boy Love book (Tao Hua Ze).

Tanq Qi created the 3L3W and the characters as they are now. True plagiarised work would never be able to create in depth characters like Ye Hua, Bai Qian, Dong Hua, Feng Jiu. They are very well developed characters that readers will grow to love them endearingly.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Stay-tuned, something amazing (hint a timeline from Tang Qi) is going to arrive at this forum from our translation group!

Just let me get this final edits down! ARggggggh! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Watching Dong Hua bestowing a task onto Ye Qing Ti, the new Immortal, I cannot help but felt that he sounded so jealous and irritated because Feng Jiu returned to the 9th Heavens for him. I guess if he had the strength, Ye Qing Ti will be dead once again but that will upset his wife so he made him the next Di Jun of Tai Chen Palace. Poor Ye Qing Ti is so confused.

I liked it when Dong Hua said he will never divorce Feng Jiu and she was always be his wife.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Girls, I think people who can understand the Chinese language will love this 广播剧(radio show)。 It’s an episodic one with almost every important scene from the Pillow Book played out. 

This was commissioned by TQ herself. The book comes packaged with the CD of episode one of the radio show. The rest can be found on Missevans app or website:

Here’s the link:

https://www.missevan.com/mdrama/drama/465

I listen to this a lot while driving or even jogging. So have a good listen. I think it's really really good. Love it a lot!

It will help satisfy the cravings for Dong Feng moments!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Watching Dong Hua bestowing a task onto Ye Qing Ti, the new Immortal, I cannot help but felt that he sounded so jealous and irritated because Feng Jiu returned to the 9th Heavens for him. I guess if he had the strength, Ye Qing Ti will be dead once again but that will upset his wife so he made him the next Di Jun of Tai Chen Palace. Poor Ye Qing Ti is so confused.

I liked it when Dong Hua said he will never divorce Feng Jiu and she was always be his wife.

And because YQT has half of his wifey's cultivation. It's symbolic of finally letting her succeed the throne.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

@Ninky now i am dearly regretting not taking my chinese class during elementary and high school seriously  :tears:

So glad that TQ seems fired up and inspired! Good for us viewers!  She wasn’t this enthusiastic during tmopb (probably because of the issues)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

And because YQT has half of his wifey's cultivation. It's symbolic of finally letting her succeed the throne.

Dong Hua always respects his wife decision.

Feng Jiu said it was rumoured that drinking a cup of Dong Hua's blood will increase an immortal's cultivation by a thousand years. How many cups did Feng Jiu had because of Dong Hua's blood donation?

It was because of this that she was able to be more effective causing more injuries on Miao Luo in the final battle. I will imagine that Bai Gun Gun will have super enhanced blood type as well.

I want to say a big "thank You" to everyone for keeping it me so entertained. I am about to run out of things to do about the house as I think I spring cleaned every corner of my condo already. My sons are chasing me out of their rooms because I started to adjust every crease on their bed linens ever now and then. So funny! Mum ... that is enough. Go sit at your computer.

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Girls, I think people who can understand the Chinese language will love this 广播剧(radio show)。 It’s an episodic one with almost every important scene from the Pillow Book played out. 

This was commissioned by TQ herself. The book comes packaged with the CD of episode one of the radio show. The rest can be found on Missevans app or website:

Here’s the link:

https://www.missevan.com/mdrama/drama/465

I listen to this a lot while driving or even jogging. So have a good listen. I think it's really really good. Love it a lot!

It will help satisfy the cravings for Dong Feng moments!

Am listening to it now... Thanks heaps for the link. Though I don't understand all of it but luckily with the background info from reading the book, can get most of the conversations. :innocent:

I like Migu's and Bai Qian's voice!! Dijun lacks the deep one I am used to but the intonation is good. Feng Jiu is fine, it retains that young, playful tone.  Lian Song sounds erh.....hhhmmm am getting used to it. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Am listening to it now... Thanks heaps for the link. Though I don't understand all of it but luckily with the background info from reading the book, can get most of the conversations. :innocent:

I like Migu's and Bai Qian's voice!! Dijun lacks the deep one I am used to but the intonation is good. Feng Jiu is fine, it retains that young, playful tone.  Lian Song sounds erh.....hhhmmm am getting used to it. LOL

LS and YCW same voice actor.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I remembered someone here wanted this :

thanks @Yori Ten! Was looking for the full clip of all of them doing the verse and chorus (Vengo’s clip only goes this far though. No verse). But it’s so cute seeing them all together. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2