[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

8 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I think it started with the lu han thing?

their protectiveness is choking reba.

my gosh, maybe that is why reba is single or hiding her relationship.

also came across a news where reba posted something on a social media, but hawk eyed fans noticed at the background there was a guy lying down :D it got taken down. They were speculating it might be her secret boyfriend or probably just photobomber (a crew).

I don't really follow gossips, not a team member of Si Ming and Lian Song group so I wouldn't know. Hehehehe....

Btw, just read that ELOD is premiering in Korea. Yay!! More love for Pillow Book!!! :heart:

• Love 7

7 minutes ago, XiaoDong said:

Lu Han from Keep Running? Yeah they are shipping Reba with him,  I have nothing against him, but I am still team Vengo hahaha. Why Reba left the show by the way? 

I am not sure but maybe end of contract? As far as i can remember, she replaced angelababy who was on leave at that time?

yeah they were shipping but luhan later came out having a girlfriend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I don't really follow gossips, not a team member of Si Ming and Lian Song group so I wouldn't know. Hehehehe....

Btw, just read that ELOD is premiering in Korea. Yay!! More love for Pillow Book!!! :heart:

:D i was so bored waiting for pillowbook and ended up snooping around :D 

i hope pillow book gets more love in the international arena. All pages i follow on fb are in vietnamese, they are so active, unfortunately i can only rely on google trans :D

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

That's good news..I wanted this drama to be no 1..:grin: please God fullfil my wish:D

• Like 5

So while going through all the chats from the previous 3/4 pages, I found out  that everyone is talking about the kissing scenes.  But I feel like we forgot one important information. :lol: 

When Dijun and Fengjiu consummated , do you think Dijun kissed FJ without breathing under the quilt? Remember, Fengjiu's words of Qingqiu customs. But judging from her expressions the next morning and Dijun'so sleepy state, I feel like he did satisfy her to the fullest

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes.. totally agreed.. hoping to see those BTS..:lol: but I think the production should have done that.. to get more audience or views.

They released more BTS for TMOPB and grabbed more views. This is how we all fell in love with Reba and Vengo.  They do not seem to promote this drama. Wonder what is the problem?????

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Wow! Though I'm a fan from Philippines, I am happy that VG and Reb will have new followers from Korea once they've seen the series.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

I am not sure but maybe end of contract? As far as i can remember, she replaced angelababy who was on leave at that time?

yeah they were shipping but luhan later came out having a girlfriend.

Oh that make sense, anyway Reba is also a good variety host, so if ever variety show with VG :joy: since I/we want to see more of them  together, tv appearance is a good thirst quencher for us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

I can atest that Reba fans are anti CP. I went to browse the weibo post mentioning about having Reba x Vengo appearing together in a variety show and saw so many of them attacking the host for promoting Guangre CP. Their defensive posts are darn scary and hostile. I understand that the fans want to protect their idol but to gang up and attack another celebrity is just low imho.

i just have  read what is happening with xiaozhan and arcihive of our own and OMG!! how a person not liking a fanart lead to a witch- hunt.... is so crazy,  now i understand if vengo and reba or anyother famous doesnt want to show closeness to anyone in public or in their dramas chinese fandoms are really messed up ,they need to take it easy 

well changing the conversation into a  more happy one: 

http://www.dramapanda.com/2020/03/eternal-love-of-dream-hits-5-billion.html 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

In episode 42, SMY expresses surprise that FJ looks so much like Aranya. But in the earlier episode where FJ chases off the two suitors and sits down to talk to DH, she mentions about her following her uncle to visit SMY and getting some special tea. If so, SMY must have already known how FJ looks like no? So why does he then express surprise that FJ looks so much like Aranya? :huh:

• Like 1

@bertrande yes i thought that too is like they havent meet before maybe is becuase their memories got altered in aryanas dream, she didnt remember who sje was how she looked like she forgot donghua name and appearance so she forgot su moye and SMY memories also got altered  hahaha or maybe fengjiu followed his uncle in secret and SMY and her never got to see eachother  o maybe is a fail in the script XD 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

i just have  read what is happening with xiaozhan and arcihive of our own and OMG!! how a person not liking a fanart lead to a witch- hunt.... is so crazy,  now i understand if vengo and reba or anyother famous doesnt want to show closeness to anyone in public or in their dramas chinese fandoms are really messed up ,they need to take it easy 

Does 5B mark includes ep on vvip on Tencent? Or just the regular released episodes? Love that peak-a-boo bts scene and DH trance :love:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Thanks for the link! It proves that fans abroad are one of the main factors why the series is on top of the chart despite of poor promotion. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, XiaoDong said:

For me VG best full kiss on Reba's lips is when they were on the bed and FJ thought that moment was just a dream and she initiated the kiss and then DH kissed her again, it looked like he's eating Reba's lips, and with his lips he urged Reba's lips to open a little bit.:joy::blush: The rest of their kisses are all sweet and tender, I wonder if they will give us passionate kisses in the coming epis.:lol:

Hehehe I noticed the way he nudged her lips open with his too. I was like oooh Dijun, you bad boy... Wishfully thought about a deeper kiss but I’m sure they wouldn’t do that for us. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Em D said:

Hehehe I noticed the way he nudged her lips open with his too. I was like oooh Dijun, you bad boy... Wishfully thought about a deeper kiss but I’m sure they wouldn’t do that for us. 

I like that detail because that's how the kiss is described in the book XD I wonder if the director have them that indication XD 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Nice fan art. NSFW maybe? Proceed at own risk. Thank you.

this fan art...I like wanna stare sooo hard, but then I feel too perverted if I did...hahahaha.....:flushed: 

Adult thoughts hidden...not for underage eye sockets...

Spoiler

maybe one day......the adult industry will recreate this scene.......just saying. You never know.....:joy: And rename it Eternal Love of Virginity like @9tRedFox said.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7