[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

35 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

What is this about?

Fans are DMing the host of a Reality Show (Back To Field) to invite Reba and Vengo to participate. He mentioned CP, which means Shipping in Chinese..haha..so Guangre (RebaxVengo) CP fans are hoping to see them in the show. The host replied that he will inform everyone if he has any news.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten tnx! They should join! :D opportunity to highlight their presence. Is back and field popular?

I have never watched it though but it has something to do with living on farms. If you are familiar with Family Outing (Yoo Jae Sook, Kim Joong Kook) prolly same concept.

Reba would do well. She is very active and can adept well. Vengo..errr...he.has his heights but my gosh, this guy is not athletic at all  and rather clumsy. Reba would have to protect him instead. Hahahah...:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I want to hear your thoughts....

I was super disappointed they didn't include the steamy scene where FJ was tricked by Aranya's sisters to take the aphrodisiac.  In the book I remember it a very sexy scene but wonder if it's a sensorship thing?  so sad it was anticlimatic with just DH coming out behind the curtains and carrying FJ away.  :(  I need more shamelessness!!! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

:joy:OK, this got me in stiches. My perceptions of DHDJ has been altered forever. Hahahaa..the clumsiness, the flying clothes blowing in the wind, the fraying hands and legs...ahahahaha...

And darn, that pole is HIGH. Add on Vengo's 191cm statuette, that would really feel on top of the world.

Some tidbit..

Reba said that with DH's white wig and costume, he looks really really cool on set. She was mesmerized! But once he opens his mouth to talk, hahaha..image shattered! So she asked him to keep quiet and don't talk!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Reba would do well. She is very active and can adept well. Vengo..errr...he.has his heights but my gosh, this guy is not athletic at all  and rather clumsy. Reba would have to protect him instead. Hahahah...:lol:

Totally agree with this! Reba is graceful and moves very well with agility. Vengo OTOH...looking at all the BTS, it looks like he doesn't know where his legs are. :joy:  Not sure how he survived on the catwalk (tbh, I think he was a better photo model than on the catwalk as well!).

@lovelygoddess Have the file but haven't really read it cover to cover yet...did not know it was a steamy scene.  Being ignorant sometimes has its benefits lol.  Although I did wonder what was so special with this potion and whether it would make one fall in love with the first person they see a la the Harry Potter charm.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, bertrande said:

Totally agree with this! Reba is graceful and moves very well with agility. Vengo OTOH...looking at all the BTS, it looks like he doesn't know where his legs are. :joy:  Not sure how he survived on the catwalk (tbh, I think he was a better photo model than on the catwalk as well!).

@lovelygoddess Have the file but haven't really read it cover to cover yet...did not know it was a steamy scene.  Being ignorant sometimes has its benefits lol.  Although I did wonder what was so special with this potion and whether it would make one fall in love with the first person they see a la the Harry Potter charm.

Vengo on the catwalk is a MALE GOD!!! Drools....he is ah...dreamy, sexy, cool, oh so man! I posted his catwalk vids compilation somewhere here, not sure which page already. It was behind a spoiler though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo on the catwalk is a MALE GOD!!! Drools....he is ah...dreamy, sexy, cool, oh so man! I posted his catwalk vids compilation somewhere here, not sure which page already. It was behind a spoiler though.

LOL I think I must have seen those vids that you posted.  I thought he was ok - but just a face amongst the rest (especially that competition that he took 2nd prize in).  Definitely does more for me as DH!!! :joy:

Re his voice and manner of speech...over dinner last night with friends, one of them who loves TMOPB but hasn't started on ELOD said one reason why she cannot bring herself to watch ELOD is because she used to watch tons of TMOPB BTS and cannot reconcile Vengo's voice and way of speaking with the DHDJ character. Go Zhang Jie!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, lovelygoddess said:

I want to hear your thoughts....

I was super disappointed they didn't include the steamy scene where FJ was tricked by Aranya's sisters to take the aphrodisiac.  In the book I remember it a very sexy scene but wonder if it's a sensorship thing?  so sad it was anticlimatic with just DH coming out behind the curtains and carrying FJ away.  :(  I need more shamelessness!!! 

Most likely because there should be a threshold to shamelessness and the directors think it would be over the top playing out that scene for us. We would have higher expectations and it won't be easy to satisfy our lustful cravings then after? I mean, the skinship in the drama can be counted as very high already and to push.it further with a FJ seduction scene might cause nosebleeds....:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

42 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

He mentioned CP, which means Shipping in Chinese..haha..so Guangre (RebaxVengo) CP fans are hoping to see them in the show. The host replied that he will inform everyone if he has any news.

So the shippers name is Guangre lol how cute. Praying hard that they will appear together in either a reality or variety show. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Most likely because there should be a threshold to shamelessness and the directors think it would be over the top playing out that scene for us. We would have higher expectations and it won't be easy to satisfy our lustful cravings then after? I mean, the skinship in the drama can be counted as very high already and to push.it further with a FJ seduction scene might cause nosebleeds....:joy:

I think they could have put this scene but in a funny way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

For me he's more of a pictorial type model like @bertrande said. I searched some of his photoshoot and wowww that is how a professional model works right? :love: I got to see his candle in the tomb photo shoot swaying with the guns? :love::love: I'd like to see him do cat walk again coz the one I saw in YT were quite old the clothes he modeled were so tight :lol: maybe that was 'in' before but I'd like to see him walk in todays fashion :love: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1