[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

What happen if modern Reba dance and sing, how would DongHua react? B)

https://m.v.qq.com/play.html?cid=mzc00200vch8mfd&vid=o3076rel61r&ptag=v_qq_com%23v.play.adaptor%233

I think he will give that evil eye he gave Chen Ye and then zap all the men away!! Lol thanks for this, fun way to start the morning. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, janine Ang said:

I really want to know what happen to old High God's! Specially this Shao Wan! she related to all my favorite High God! specially Dong Hua Dijun.

Ill try to find that manuscript. Its somewhere in my bookmarks. Young Dong Hua could fight well already. I did read somewhere that Tang Qi said Dong Hua attracts girls hahhaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

I think around the beginning of the year. You can watch it on WeTV. It is only 20 episodes. 

In other drama news, Reba is rumored to be in a drama with Xiao Zhan(one of the main leads from The Untamed). Hope that he can teach her how to cry even if it comes from eye drops. 

I put my reply to you in spoiler tag so it won't bother the flow of the thread.

Spoiler

Wow... such a disrespectful remark here.. maybe you have your personal disliking to her and have your preferences who to pair with other actors??? Sorry if you mean this as joke only, but i fail to get your humor here. 

I been silence and respectful to other opinions before when some of you compare and criticize Reba was overshadowed by Vengo acting, well because critics can be taken as input to improve her in the future. And also agree to disagree for i may have different opinion, but like i say, I try to be respectful so long as it's voiced in a way not disregarding the actresses or actors, whoever they are, not only about PB. But there are different between critique and mocking or looking down to someone ability. 

Maybe next time when you write your opinion on the net or forum try to think again what if someone write offensive words about my fave, how would i feel reading it? If i want to express my opinion, how to rephrase it so that I won't be disrespectful to others who read it?

Because dear @Sun Tzu not everyone has the same opinion and think highly about your fave too, nor everyone disliking the ones that you don't fancy, so it's vice versa.... next time be more sensible in the future... that's all i can say

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

So Fushen is the oldest god? Not Donghua? 
cause I think read somewhere that Moyuan and zheyan supposedly younger than Donghua. 

wow Donghua getting bullied when he was young :(  It’s okay cause now he get to bully everyone else hahahah

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I FOUND IT! Both the English translation and the original Chinese text on this blog!

https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

woohoo! Enjoy, note how much is Dong Hua like Feng Jiu as a young man hahahah, sleeping during class time hahhahhaha.

Thank you!! So fun reading it. Dong Hua was sleeping in class.. so typical!! 

• LOL 3

Fushen is the creator of the heavenly realms. Mo Yuan and Ye hua’s father. Now you know why Ye Hua is powerful as his Father gave him 1/2 his cultivation to keep his soul alive and he fought the 4 beasts and killed them gaining the other half too.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

Dong Hua had a choice he can either go the demon route or the immortal route. He chose the latter and went with Fu Shen to attend his school. At that point in time he was bullied by the nearby demon clans a lot. 

Fu Shen is Mo Yuan and Ye Hua’s father. He also adopted Zhe Yan. 

Dong Hua later united the realms through his intelligence and battle tactics. But he did learn magic arts at Fu Shen’s school. Don’t forget the other person who can manipulate memories is Zhe Yan. Which is why Zhe Yan knew that Dong Hua is the one who altered Feng Jiu’s memories in the books. Only a few high gods can do it. (hint: from same teacher) That will also include Mo Yuan. 

Fu Shen was worried that Dong Hua might choose the demon side so he offered Dong Hua a choice. That’s why he approached Dong Hua to attend his school.

Shao Wan is a demon queen. She is actually a golden phoenix while Zhe Yan is a red phoenix. These 2 birds always argue who is the older phoenix....

There are several chapters of Mo Yuan’s story that Tang Qi released quite a while ago. She will resume her manuscript after finishing Lotus Steps. They are part of Shao Wan’s memories after she awoke from her thousands of years of deep sleep.

Those chapters also reveal her deep friendship with Dong Hua. They became friends because he can fight a good fight...My my what trouble they got themselves into...

Thks for your reply...very much appreciated..although i still didn't get the answer about DH age.:D

i was thinking..DH had a friend a best friend and his best friend was a woman..

No wonder DH understand what's a woman want..and i believe the way he acted loving and caring toward FJ was maybe he got it from his observations of Shao Wan and Mo Yan relationship.

Well at least ..that before he had reached Single-minded and Nine Mental abidings.

It meant his heart has reached an Ultimate peace and no turmoil may reach him. Once his mind is at peace, it make no difference wether he is good  or evil.

PB 1 page 100

Upon seeking for the cause, Donghua found out it was
because the Deity clan had practiced all five commandments: no killing, no
stealing, no lusting, no lying, and no drinking. Because of such praise-
worthy morals, Heaven was touched and watched over the Deity clan.
That was why Donghua decided to choose the deities over the demons and
determined to devote his life from then on to saving others.”
As Fengjiu's awe of Donghua was increasing, Zheyan grinned and added,
“Write your answer exactly like so, and you'll receive a high mark, I'm
sure.”
“Are you saying there’s more to it?” Fengjiu paused to ask amid taking
notes.
There was always more to it. And these hidden tales were so far from what
was written.
When they spoke of these hidden tales, Fengjiu had thought Zheyan was
much more animated, entirely opposite from the bored face he wore in the
last lecture.
The hidden tales were as follows.

It was said Donghua, since his birth from the Blue Sea, had gained
excellent fighting skills through scuffles and skirmishes. However, he was
apparently not interested in the unification of the world. The clans
elsewhere beyond the Blue Sea were ceaselessly waging war with one
another. A few minions who didn’t have a chance to join the battles did
not stay put and instead went to look for trouble by picking fights with
Donghua. He naturally took care of each of them. But there had been
protectors above these minions; the bigger demons protecting these
minions felt as though they had been humiliated, thus they took turn in
showing up. Above the minions were the cronies, above the cronies were
the bosses. He kept taking care of them like this until one day, when he
turned around to look, the biggest bosses had become his underlings.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wanted to stop crying so I have been rewatching the series right from the start again and now at the mortal arc. If Song Xuanren did experience unrequited love, how is it that DH only regained 70-80% of his cultivation after his stint in the mortal world?

I also couldn’t help but wonder how come the sorrowless cake can keep fresh for a week while investigations took place and then YQT merrily tasted it in front of the court. If he had died or gotten a stomachache, it could have been mould rather than poison lol :vicx: 

• LOL 8

32 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Thks for your reply...very much appreciated..although i still didn't get the answer about DH age.:D

i was thinking..DH had a friend a best friend and his best friend was a woman..

No wonder DH understand what's a woman want..and i believe the way he acted loving and caring toward FJ was maybe he got it from his observations of Shao Wan and Mo Yan relationship.

Well at least ..that before he had reached Single-minded and Nine Mental abidings.

It meant his heart has reached an Ultimate peace and no turmoil may reach him. Once his mind is at peace, it make no difference wether he is good  or evil.

PB 1 page 100

Upon seeking for the cause, Donghua found out it was
because the Deity clan had practiced all five commandments: no killing, no
stealing, no lusting, no lying, and no drinking. Because of such praise-
worthy morals, Heaven was touched and watched over the Deity clan.
That was why Donghua decided to choose the deities over the demons and
determined to devote his life from then on to saving others.”
As Fengjiu's awe of Donghua was increasing, Zheyan grinned and added,
“Write your answer exactly like so, and you'll receive a high mark, I'm
sure.”
“Are you saying there’s more to it?” Fengjiu paused to ask amid taking
notes.
There was always more to it. And these hidden tales were so far from what
was written.
When they spoke of these hidden tales, Fengjiu had thought Zheyan was
much more animated, entirely opposite from the bored face he wore in the
last lecture.
The hidden tales were as follows.

It was said Donghua, since his birth from the Blue Sea, had gained
excellent fighting skills through scuffles and skirmishes. However, he was
apparently not interested in the unification of the world. The clans
elsewhere beyond the Blue Sea were ceaselessly waging war with one
another. A few minions who didn’t have a chance to join the battles did
not stay put and instead went to look for trouble by picking fights with
Donghua. He naturally took care of each of them. But there had been
protectors above these minions; the bigger demons protecting these
minions felt as though they had been humiliated, thus they took turn in
showing up. Above the minions were the cronies, above the cronies were
the bosses. He kept taking care of them like this until one day, when he
turned around to look, the biggest bosses had become his underlings.

He is probably not far from Shao Wan in age. Around 360k to 380k I think.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, memine said:

I put my reply to you in spoiler tag so it won't bother the flow of the thread.

Reveal hidden contents

Wow... such a disrespectful remark here.. maybe you have your personal disliking to her and have your preferences who to pair with other actors??? Sorry if you mean this as joke only, but i fail to get your humor here. 

I been silence and respectful to other opinions before when some of you compare and criticize Reba was overshadowed by Vengo acting, well because critics can be taken as input to improve her in the future. And also agree to disagree for i may have different opinion, but like i say, I try to be respectful so long as it's voiced in a way not disregarding the actresses or actors, whoever they are, not only about PB. But there are different between critique and mocking or looking down to someone ability. 

Maybe next time when you write your opinion on the net or forum try to think again what if someone write offensive words about my fave, how would i feel reading it? If i want to express my opinion, how to rephrase it so that I won't be disrespectful to others who read it?

Because dear @Sun Tzu not everyone has the same opinion and think highly about your fave too, nor everyone disliking the ones that you don't fancy, so it's vice versa.... next time be more sensible in the future... that's all i can say

Thank you ! I also found her remark disrespectful but don't want to ruin the atmosphere here :thumbsup:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

I FOUND IT! Both the English translation and the original Chinese text on this blog!

https://hawonderful.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/三生三世菩提劫-three-lives-three-worlds-bodha-trials-mo-yuans-story/

woohoo! Enjoy, note how much is Dong Hua like Feng Jiu as a young man hahahah, sleeping during class time hahhahhaha.

Thks for the links..was enjoyed it.

Maybe it just me who thinks that the first day she goes to school ..give me "A Twilight Vibes":joy:( I had the books and also DVDs) Shao Wan sit on the only empty seat next to Mo Yan ( Bella have to seat next to Edward in biology class.)  Mo Yan pushed the book ( Edward pushed a microscope ):joy:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 3/8/2020 at 8:18 AM, 9tRedFox said:

Regarding the kisses, I think they need to know that we don't appreciate 'sweet and candy' that much, so they can work on this in following dramas. Raba especially. Otherwise she'll never learn.

Watch her kiss in sweet dreams, they were hot. I don't know why in ELoD, they were more sweet than passionate. The cave kiss give us a glance that they can do it. Maybe the leads didn't want to.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Ninky said:

Ill try to find that manuscript. Its somewhere in my bookmarks. Young Dong Hua could fight well already. I did read somewhere that Tang Qi said Dong Hua attracts girls hahhaha.

Yes..in PB 1  Zhe Yan already told FJ about that..and FJ kind of feeling down..but after that Zhe Yan reassures that DH didn't bother about all the attention toward him...FJ asked what's was the thing DH liked...iturn out it was a furry animals ..of course FJ happy because she was also in that category :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

PB 1 page 76

FJ heard a conversation of Ah Li and Zhe Yan after they failed to "save" her from DH when she turned into handkerchief.

Fengjiu stared at the vanishing backs in disappointment. Because her eyes
and ears were comparable to Qianli Yan and Shunfeng Er , she could still
hear the dough crossly say,
“I can’t believe you failed. You didn’t do your
best to save cousin Fengjiu. I don't know you anymore.”

Zheyan jokingly replied, “It’s not as if he kidnapped your little uncle, why
should I make enemies with him? Furthermore, I looked at Fengjiu’s fate
just last year. It seems her good fortune is rising. She always dies and
revives herself. This might be one of those times.” Then he mumbled, “But
I haven’t predicted people’s fate in quite a while. I’m not sure how accurate it is.” After a pause, he added, “Right, little Ah Li, I also looked at
your fate. Have you fallen into a love snare recently?”

FJ have this ability..so awesome

*順風耳 Shunfeng Er – lit. With-the-wind Ears. An immortal who can hear thousands
of miles away.
千里眼 Qianli Yan – lit. Thousand-mile Eyes. An immortal who can see thousands of
miles away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1