[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Population control is absolutely not needed. In the Xianxia world there are so many worlds that you get dizzy thinking about it. Even for the mortal realm in the ELOD universe, there are like what? 30K of them or more? Can't recall the exact number. That's y DH had a hard time searching for FJ and had to resort to using YQT as bait.

Mortal realm has like billions world according to BQ. The reason DH had to think out if the box in searching for FJ after turning the heaven and demon realm upside down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Rewatching the episodes, it seemed that Dong Hua as Xi Ze presented roasted sweet potatoes to Juno thinking she is carry Feng Jiu's spirit. Nice of a boyfriend who takes note of his girlfriend's favourite food. Then when he realised the error, he made Su Mo Ye grilled fish for Feng Jiu while administered his blood tonic to her. A new take of "I will bleed for you".

Loved it he made such a big declaration of the trouble he went to get Feng Jiu some precious herb for her health. I am surprised the two sisters took for a fact that it was Su Mo Ye's clothes that was hanging in Feng Jiu's room. If they had noticed that belt was always worn by Dong Hua. They believed so much in their own scheme and deduction on how things will turn out.

I am enjoying the childish, jealous and petty Dong Hua but it is only for Feng Jiu's preview. Look how cold he was with Ji Heng even though he saved her from that evil spell. Dong Hua showed more enthusiasm for the soup Feng Jiu made for him than what Ji Heng brought to him on the daily basis. Feng Jiu based her knowledge on Dong Hua's reaction while Ji Heng probably got reference notes from Zhong Lin.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Wasn't mentioned if I can recall 

Edited, to comment on what DH could be. @Yori Ten In the final battle with Miaoluo, DH appears as three mythical creatures. "At times, the silver light behind the purple-robed deity turned into a dragon, at times a phoenix, other times a unicorn, determinedly fighting off the three-tailed python."  perhaps he can manifest into these 3

Thanks for the info. In novel critics, DH would have been an overpowered character. However, his power lies in his mysterious birth so the writer can take liberty in creating the image of an almighty hero.  But I also like the way TQ wrote him. While he has superiority in physical strengths, his emotional strength is highly flawed. That makes him and his struggles more relatable.

• Like 5

Honestly, I wouldn't want to be JH when the new episode airs. I have no qualms with the actress at all and she did say that to experience sweetness, you need bitterness. I am that bitterness that will lead all of you to experience sweetness with DF. So, we need her (JH).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Guys be careful not to discussed AO3 scandal on public forum, it will only make it worse for XZ. When international fans trending #Welovexiaozhan on Twitter they got more mad. And I read that XZ's grandfather passed away on march 2 :tears:

Pillow book is no.1 on Wetv Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand ~

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/129006406.html?weibo_id=4479032706447707

Was reading the Xiao Zhan scandals regarding AO3 online. It seems v unfair towards him & untamed le. 

noted. No discussions

lets us wait for Ep 49 of this pillow book show! Tonight 9 pm !!!!!

• Like 2

Just saw the new teaser and the clip of FJ in her wedding dress. I’m soooo happy they showed her wearing it. And also stoked that we will get to see her pregnant (although it’ll be a sad time for her)! 

It’s not yet Thursday here but I can’t wait! 

• Like 4