[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 1/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

The drama is not aired yet and they are already selling the merchandise? This look like a powerbank?

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/113267579.html?weibo_id=4460964302411942

@even so Agreed, I love the Untamed too but Tencent is milking it too much. And now there is also "The Untamed Special". It basically the same only few seconds deleted scenes :sweatingbullets:

Does anybody know how we can purchase this? Tried downloading wechat. But needs verification. Is there any easier way for international fans  :cold_sweat: Appreciate it! Thanks! :blush::heart:

• Like 2

@SC2019 I just went with the obvious, but she is just too pretty in the world of male soldiers they have there. 

@Sisca_TVXQ I think Ye Qingti has gotten a hint after bumping into her chest. I found Pillowbook filter abit off but maybe I have been watching too much L&D and TMOPB.  I feel the CGI gets better as I watch more episodes?

I am really counting down to the next episodes, heck, if they ask me to pay more for advance viewing, I totally would. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I really enjoying watching this drama .. gave me a big LOL here and there .. my 2 favorite comical part so far i love would be siming fish scene  and rebe coming out of the pond looking like a grudge xD wasnt expecting that..  thank god to being webtv vip ^^ .. new episodes seem so far away T_T 

• Like 2

Look what i found when checked back old comments. 

This is my previous comments on January 4, 2019 . They really put these part for Mortal arc.

Just to added in Crown Prince in mortal realm in the drama.

1) I think maybe he is Donghua reincarnation bc there was a line in the book between FengJiu and Xie Guchou master of the underworld. When FJ ask Xie Guchou to make a soul from her shadow to follow DH shadow to do a repayments..save him whenever he is in danger, help him get whatever he wants.

XG ask FJ " what if he doesn't get what want and this repayment is still unsuccessful?.

FJ said " Didn't you say Dijun himself will be reborn into mortal realm in thirty years? If it's still unsuccessful thus time, I'll go and beg Dining when that time come. I'll ask him where Dijun has reincarnated to.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, classyviews said:

Gosh Si Ming is Harsh here.

Well, depending the situation it was neccessary since this isn't about FJ and her infatuation. This is about the end of the gods when the Demon Queen gets free. :sweatingbullets:

I'm biased since I really like SM. He is such a softie when it comes to FJ. But he also takes his job very serious.

• Like 3

Just saw at weibo that the Douban score is 5.9 ? It looks like there are many antis scoring it 1 ? Its going up to 6 for now, really wish we could rate it too...

1 hour ago, springfiry said:

I think Ye Qingti has gotten a hint after bumping into her chest.

I thought so too but after that when he is thingking about Xiao Jiu he said "whats wrong with me, he is my good brother" so maybe he doesnt realised it ? Since he is using the armor maybe he didnt feel it.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just saw at weibo that the Douban score is 5.9 ? It looks like there are many antis scoring it 1 ? Its going up to 6 for now, really wish we could rate it too...

I thought so too but after that when he is thingking about Xiao Jiu he said "whats wrong with me, he is my good brother" so maybe he doesnt realised it ? Since he is using the armor maybe he didnt feel it.

I download the Douban app but can’t log into it cause I can’t read Chinese.  I really want to help to rate show.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not quote Vids
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I download the Douban app but can’t log into it cause I can’t read Chinese.  I really want to help to rate show.

I can't help you but did you try rate it on Mydramalist  .

Am so mad many antis are rating it 1

Just now, Dao Tran said:

Yes, does that help?

Kinda but it doesn't help in china since they have their own chart. If the drama had good rating on mydramalist-which alot of international fans use - it will at the top chart on the main page. Not to mention so many antis are rating it 1 

11 minutes ago, even so said:

I can't help you but did you try rate it on Mydramalist  .

Am so mad many antis are rating it 1

Mydramalist rated 9.1 i have rated 10 in mydramalist but automatically got 9.5 maybe bc this drama not finished yet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

I have a problem with mydramalist currently. The browser keeps opening a blank page, tried different  browsers. Anyone else?

Me too . I just notice some antis in the comments of the drama's page on mydramalist planning on lowering the ratings 

• Like 1

Damn! Btw, I cannot doublecheck at the moment but I am pretty sure that when I voted it gave 10 stars. Just be careful to put the mouse at the far end of the tenth star, so it can cover it all. Hope it makes sense, how I explained it. Will be able to check when the site is back on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I also gave it a 10 and it show 10 for me. Check again to see any change on it later.  What I’m going to do now while waiting for next Thursday? :dissapointed_relieved: Guess going to rewatch the show again.  

Same here 12 ep isn't enough for me :joy: . I will be rewatching the ep while waiting for the review of ep 19 and 20 hopping we can see the wedding