[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Honestly, this part that Dijun

Spoiler

has actually never reincarnated in the mortal realm is lame. On one hand, they said it is faster and better that he recuperates via reincarnation. Moreover, the mortal emperor has Dijun's face. So what's the point of artificially creating all of it as a lie, since it could be a pretty decent truth.

• Like 1

Personally, I like DJ in mortal realm, funny and acting kiddish which we don't see when he's in immortal world. Similar to FJ when she was a maid and fox in Taichen palace. I hope the drama don't prolong the mortal world to too many episodes. I can't wait for the funny and teasing scenes just like in the book. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Guys, help!

Hide contents

Does FJ know that this is not Dijun in the mortal arc?

In the book she found out in the end. Did I miss something in the drama?

No you're right, in the book she finds out at the end that he never went, but in the drama it seems like they changed it and now he actually goes to mortal realm and everyone knows about the whole Miao Luo deal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

No you're right, in the book she finds out at the end that he never went, but in the drama it seems like they changed it and now he actually goes to mortal realm and everyone knows about the whole Miao Luo deal.

This will be interesting to see how it will be played out in the drama. We know that the characters retain memories of their experiences in the mortal realm when they turn back into deities. So that means DJ should remember FJ from the mortal realm when he returns to heaven... idk how I feel about this :neutral:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

So excited for new episodes!! I'm turning 20 on Thursday and this show is the best birthday present I've ever had. Seeing characters that I've read about for 2 years and then seeing being acted out in live action is a whole new experience. The plotline is starting to pick up now and honestly I cant wait to see the changes in donghua when he meets fengjiu at baiqians wedding. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hello fellow members, I am new here and I am enjoying the drama so far and I enjoy reading the forum from different perspective.

I have a question though....who is Xiao Jan? I believe somebody has mentioned this before. 

I have sort of read the english version book a while back and I don't remember seeing this name. This a bit confused me. 

• Like 2

Happy B'day! @Bai Gun Gun 

I enjoyed Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms so I was intrigued to see how well this follow-up would fare.. Glad to say it's just as enjoyable. Both Vengo & Reba make a visually stunning couple. I think that other general(?) is crushing on Reba but he tries to deny as he's certain Reba's a guy LoL.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

I have a question though....who is Xiao Jan? I believe somebody has mentioned this before. 

I have sort of read the english version book a while back and I don't remember seeing this name. This a bit confused me. 

U mean Xiao yan? One of the demon Lords. In the book he falls off a cliff with FJ into fan yin vallley. He is in love with zhi heng. But he is very nice to FJ as well and they become good friends in their time trapped in fan yin Valley. He is the one who duels with DH just before the fan yin Valley arc. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AlexW said:

@SC2019 hello, thank you for the respond. I thought the demon lord who likes zhi heng is Yan Chiwu? Then this is the same person, Yan chiwu = Xiao Yan, but different name due he will be in fanyin valley as Xiao Yan then? 

Yan chi wu like Ji heng.

Xiao = small, its like a nickname or term of endearment or the way parents call their children. Yan is his family name.

Later DH will also call FJ "Xiao Bai" 

Fengjiu's family usually call her 'Xiao Jiu' 

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, EmK Loo said:

This will be interesting to see how it will be played out in the drama. We know that the characters retain memories of their experiences in the mortal realm when they turn back into deities. So that means DJ should remember FJ from the mortal realm when he returns to heaven... idk how I feel about this :neutral:

Yeah thats why I dont like it when they changed the plot, in novel the reincarnation doesnt look like Donghua and Fengjiu thats why Fengjiu never wonder why Donghua didnt remember her. But in drama usually they use the same actors so it will be confusing later, they have to find a way to make Donghua forget his memory which I think would be too cliche or lame <_<

8 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

What??..don't even go there...not gonna happen bc Bai Zhen and Zhe Yan was so in love with other...so Zhe Yan is FJ beloved uncle-in-law.  

FJ is loved spoiled pampered by everyone including Zhe Yan . He was a family member... Since FJ was so obsessed with the Almighty Donghua Dijun and only Zhe Yan can give her a true story about Donghua bc amongst all immortal Zhe Yan age was close to DH just slightly a few decades younger than Donghua so he was the only one FJ can rely regarding Donghua History...the story that was not even written in the history books.

I don't about how you feel like the way you felt on how Baron Chen looked at FJ( i think you mean Reba) bc for me everyone ( except for Zhihe and her side kick) seem to be soft toward her including Siming jiejie bc Reba/FJ have such a beautiful and sweet nature..no doubt.

That's why the caption was "I shipped the unshippable"

I am shocked at myself too. lol I have read the novel and never in my wildest imagination it occurred, while reading the book, that ZheYan and FengJui can be seen Romantically lol. 

its just Baron and Rebba's scene in ep 7 was sooo shippable if I had known better.

Its a good thing that we know what happened to the novel bcos if not my poor heart might ship ZY and FJ all the way through the drama.

I LOVE DONGHUA and FENGJUI together, please dont get me wrong. I loved them since TMOPB, i am emotionally invested in the since the drama and in the novels. I have waited for 2 years to see their romance on TV. I cannot have it any other way...

but please my imagination to wander. my ship has already sunk since the beginning. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Honestly, this part that Dijun

Hide contents

has actually never reincarnated in the mortal realm is lame. On one hand, they said it is faster and better that he recuperates via reincarnation. Moreover, the mortal emperor has Dijun's face. So what's the point of artificially creating all of it as a lie, since it could be a pretty decent truth.

In the book dijun didn’t not went to the mortal realm. They change it in the drama that all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jeenee said:

That's why the caption was "I shipped the unshippable"

I am shocked at myself too. lol I have read the novel and never in my wildest imagination it occurred, while reading the book, that ZheYan and FengJui can be seen Romantically lol. 

its just Baron and Rebba's scene in ep 7 was sooo shippable if I had known better.

Its a good thing that we know what happened to the novel bcos if not my poor heart might ship ZY and FJ all the way through the drama.

I LOVE DONGHUA and FENGJUI together, please dont get me wrong. I loved them since TMOPB, i am emotionally invested in the since the drama and in the novels. I have waited for 2 years to see their romance on TV. I cannot have it any other way...

but please my imagination to wander. my ship has already sunk since the beginning. lol

:joy: don't worry i'm here guilty as well . I really ship feng jiu with siming because he is always helping her and protecting her he is even nice to her and he do everything she wants. How could i not ship her with him :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yeah thats why I dont like it when they changed the plot, in novel the reincarnation doesnt look like Donghua and Fengjiu thats why Fengjiu never wonder why Donghua didnt remember her. But in drama usually they use the same actors so it will be confusing later, they have to find a way to make Donghua forget his memory which I think would be too cliche or lame <_<

When I saw a trailer, simi Ming mention that dijun might not remember and only Fengjiu would remember.

• Like 1