[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

honestly, it's either their agency have not been telling the whole truth about how they started or they are telling us to believe that quick romance do happen as in the case of OYS and KB. In just 3 weeks??? Head over heels?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have one doubt: have there been cases before in korea, like this of a couple being outed so fast after just 1 month of dating? Could this be just manipulation from their agencies, in order to try and get more people talking about this guy: kim bum? Is this usual behaviour? Or is atypical?

9 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

When ousting a celebrity couple dating, there is always photos. No photos make me suspicious. Anyway, as long as there's no marriage news, we can continue to ship. I see no harm in it. We are not forcing them. We just think their body language and chemistry hints at something more and would like them to be together.  At least we are not barging in other ships thread and calling them names and starting fights or anything.

Unfortunately, some people overdo it on other sns. I know a lot of Seunggi fans were really annoyed by those cringey shippers then making rude comments about OYS. (I personally think their chemistry is off the charts but I’m even annoyed by those cringey shipper comments). All I hope is people will be supportive of both of them and not post ship things to eachother’s ig especially now that one is in a relationship. because how awkward is that??

25 minutes ago, klila said:

Hey guys, I have one doubt: have there been cases before in korea, like this of a couple being outed so fast after just 1 month of dating? Could this be just manipulation from their agencies, in order to try and get more people talking about this guy: kim bum? Is this usual behaviour? Or is atypical?

I understand your point about manipulation, because admitting while the couple has just started dating for such short period of time + while the rumors has just come out for 15 minutes lol, it sounds like they are "expecting" and "waiting for" the news (?)(!) loll

But I am still confused that what benefit would it brings to OYS after she admits dating, when her career starts to bloom(?).

And why would OYS consent to this manipulation? Or does her agency just ignore her will? \ . / 

The news looks ever more confusing and weird than that JSM was killed by KDS in hwayugi's ending...

24 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Unfortunately, some people overdo it on other sns. I know a lot of Seunggi fans were really annoyed by those cringey shippers then making rude comments about OYS. (I personally think their chemistry is off the charts but I’m even annoyed by those cringey shipper comments). All I hope is people will be supportive of both of them and not post ship things to eachother’s ig especially now that one is in a relationship. because how awkward is that??

Agree/_\ I have saw some fans commented that why they always see LSG tagged in OYS's photo, when he not even if that picture...The fans' comments are understandable... I feel sad when OYS has more haters/_\ I just wish people will respect, support and protect both of them no matter what happens 

KB has been irrelevant for a long time (sorry but it’s true) and the only time people ever hear about him is his dating news so why now to “get people talking about him”? While the circumstances are indeed suspicious, OYS is a grown woman so I think this has nothing to do with her agency (which is much better than her previous one). I mean there’s still a chance it could be manipulation but imo it’s not.

21 minutes ago, majoyce said:

Agree/_\ I have saw some fans commented that why they always see LSG tagged in OYS's photo, when he not even if that picture...The fans' comments are understandable... I feel sad when OYS has more haters/_\ I just wish people will respect, support and protect both of them no matter what happens 

I was looking at her ig earlier and it made me so sad to see people saying they will unfollow her/can’t support her relationship/did she ever truly like sg(wtf?). like...were you guys ever really her fan or just a fan of her face? 

12 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

looking at her ig earlier and it made me so sad to see people saying they will unfollow her/can’t support her relationship/did she ever truly like sg(wtf?). like...were you guys ever really her fan or just a fan of her face? 

Well i noticed that and somewhat is kinda rude for saying through comment section about lsg and oys relationship. Like come on, that news is weird. Hard to take but please give her a respect. Its her choices anyway. And unfollowing her? Meh. Im still supporting and enjoying her blooming career with lsg along. People have to learn how to respect others page. Not every words we have to say right in front of her through comment section right 

14 minutes ago, asti78 said:

Well i noticed that and somewhat is kinda rude for saying through comment section about lsg and oys relationship. Like come on, that news is weird. Hard to take but please give her a respect. Its her choices anyway. And unfollowing her? Meh. Im still supporting and enjoying her blooming career with lsg along. People have to learn how to respect others page. Not every words we have to say right in front of her through comment section right 

Mature fan (n shipper) would not do that..n agreed, lets respect  their life. Lets be thoughtful fans...

49 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

True, I do agree with your point that some fans go overboard. It's not good to tag their sns and we have established this since the very beginning of this thread because although they are public figure, they are also human and have their own private lives. And I believe shippers here in this thread have been very mature and have been very supportive of both LSG and OYS as individuals. But then again, there's nothing we can do about these other fans who did that (tagging the other party, giving hate to either of them, or just being very confrontational). I just hope they would somehow realise that doing all that only hurts both parties. Nevertheless, I believe these celebrities are seasoned entertainers, and they have been through a lot of these extreme fans/anti-fans dilemma. So even though I'd imagine it is hard for them, let's just hope they won't lose heart or strength in themselves.

So for now let's keep calm and spread love, not hate. Anyone who is a fan of OYS, give her support - which is the only thing one can do for now, and help her get through this. Like I said previously, I am a fan of both regardless of what happened to the ship, so I will keep on supporting them individually. But as I also love the chemistry of LSG-OYS in Hwayugi (really the best I've seen so far after so many years of watching kdramas - others might disagree) so I will keep on lurking in the thread. Like what @YourHighness . said, the announcement is not a wedding announcement so for me it is still okay to ship them and I'm not doing it to cause discomfort to the two people in question, just mainly to enjoy my delulu here. After all, discussions in this thread stays within here (well to be completely honest, people do ship this other popular on-screen couple even though the actor is married because of their great on-screen chemistry, don't know if i can mention them here though so I guess mature shippers can differentiate between real and reel and not get carried over).

Peace! :heart:

6 minutes ago, missirina said:

True, I do agree with your point that some fans go overboard. It's not good to tag their sns and we have established this since the very beginning of this thread because although they are public figure, they are also human and have their own private lives. And I believe shippers here in this thread have been very mature and have been very supportive of both LSG and OYS as individuals. But then again, there's nothing we can do about these other fans who did that (tagging the other party, giving hate to either of them, or just being very confrontational). I just hope they would somehow realise that doing all that only hurts both parties. Nevertheless, I believe these celebrities are seasoned entertainers, and they have been through a lot of these extreme fans/anti-fans dilemma. So even though I'd imagine it is hard for them, let's just hope they won't lose heart or strength in themselves.

So for now let's keep calm and spread love, not hate. Anyone who is a fan of OYS, give her support - which is the only thing one can do for now, and help her get through this. Like I said previously, I am a fan of both regardless of what happened to the ship, so I will keep on supporting them individually. But as I also love the chemistry of LSG-OYS in Hwayugi (really the best I've seen so far after so many years of watching kdramas - others might disagree) so I will keep on lurking in the thread. Like what @YourHighness . said, the announcement is not a wedding announcement so for me it is still okay to ship them and I'm not doing it to cause discomfort to the two people in question, just mainly to enjoy my delulu here. After all, discussions in this thread stays within here (well to be completely honest, people do ship this other popular on-screen couple even though the actor is married because of their great on-screen chemistry, don't know if i can mention them here though so I guess mature shippers can differentiate between real and reel and not get carried over).

Peace! :heart:

I am with you Irina...

peace n love 

Guys, as much as I’m crying over this pairing and having been in denial for the last 16 hours, actually OYS had dropped hints on dating KB since around 17/3. 

It’s just that we never associated the 2 so we missed the hints. 

Remember the LOVE sign she posted (the 4-framed insta pic), Kim bum was actually with her at the photographer friend’s studio. Just look up Kim bum’s Instagram and you will see the exact location and positioning of everything posted like within a day or so after OYS posted hers, and compare it to the actual studio setting while that frd posted the pics of her and OYS in the same framed-style. While we thought the LOVE sign was for LSG, it is now obvious it was directed towards KB. So no, I’m afraid there are no conspiracies involved. 

it’s so hard to accept although I promised myself to be a rational shipper and that I’ll support them in their future endeavors whether they end up together or not... it’s difficult to wholeheartedly congratulate OYS at this moment...

peace tho~ 

just thought I should at least share this info so some of us can decide whether to keep on delulu-ing or not.

I doubt any announcements occured violating someone's will. Agencies are employed by actors, they can advice them but can't go against their will, cause well they'll get fired.

Edit: Reasons why it was announced so soon? Maybe Oh Yeon Seo didn't want people bugging her at her Insta about LSG when she's excited over her new relationship. Note that the announcement was saying they're getting to know each other (or am I wrong?). That gives her enough space to see if they will get along & pretty much covers any case, either this works or it doesn't.

One thing I want to ask is why do some believe this will harm her career? What's wrong with dating?

Also my mind goes to something else about the announcement, but I better keep my mouth shut.

1 hour ago, klila said:

As far as I remember, no. I remember, I read about this couple who was ousted but there were no pictures so they denied it. After a few months they were snapped on a date and that's when they confirmed it. When asked about that, the female(I think she is an idol) said that since there was no picture proof, they denied the relationship so they could date in peace and happiness. No picture, no proof. Which is why I found the OYS-KB dating news so bizarre.

1 hour ago, butterflyeffect said:

That's true, the comments need to stop now but no one can control those kinds of shippers. We can just wait for them to calm down.

53 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

KB has been irrelevant for a long time (sorry but it’s true) and the only time people ever hear about him is his dating news so why now to “get people talking about him”? While the circumstances are indeed suspicious, OYS is a grown woman so I think this has nothing to do with her agency (which is much better than her previous one). I mean there’s still a chance it could be manipulation but imo it’s not.

I was looking at her ig earlier and it made me so sad to see people saying they will unfollow her/can’t support her relationship/did she ever truly like sg(wtf?). like...were you guys ever really her fan or just a fan of her face? 

Entertainment industry is a lot different than our real lives. Actors generally don't have that much control over their life. Sad but true.

Totally agree about KB. Also his relationships generally last for months. That's it.

1 hour ago, majoyce said:

That is very normal actually. SSC couple were tagged in individual pictures too. Heck, even Hwayugi 503 official couple pictures were tagged by LSG's previous costars and his Ex when they had nothing to do with the show or the couple. The actors generally don't pay attention to these tagging. They are trained to ignore and go about their daily routine.

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Entertainment industry is a lot different than our real lives. Actors generally don't have that much control over their life. Sad but true.

Actors aren’t kpop idols so I would think that she does have some degree of control over what goes on in her life. I don’t think she would sign herself away to another trash agency. And anyway even if her agency did planned this, being in a relationship with KB does not benefit her in any form. haha

As a LSG fan too, I’m actually a bit upset that OYS is getting the most hate from KB and LSG fans. She doesn’t deserve this...

but I guess this is a part of unhealthy fan culture . sigh. 

12 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, that was pretty fast. I expected this a few months later. Guess the agencies kinda panicked over the shippers being so sure with the clues. 

Something feels fishy, doesn't it? Like a cover up. :wink: Dispatch didn't oust them. No pictures of them were leaked...dating less than a month. Not serious and not in love yet....Hmmm.

Anyway,  as of now, I will take the news at face value but  I won't be shocked if the break up news come out in a few months with "They tried but due to their busy schedules, they broke up and remain friends." :tongue: Besides, someone has still not gone to the military and that's when every couple breaks up, unless they are committed. Also, it's hard to fake body language that we saw between LSG and OYS. All I have to do is wait and watch. :D

You go girl. The waiting game is so not fun though. But we all got each other!!

2 hours ago, oddry01 said:

honestly, it's either their agency have not been telling the whole truth about how they started or they are telling us to believe that quick romance do happen as in the case of OYS and KB. In just 3 weeks??? Head over heels?

I also don't understand, why they are not telling us the whole truth...

and why they are insisting that all the events happened in march ?

42 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Totally agree about KB. Also his relationships generally last for months. That's it.

Generally? He only had one public relationship before and it was years ago. Did I miss something? 

16 minutes ago, daloula said:

Generally? He only had one public relationship before and it was years ago. Did I miss something? 

Yes..I don't want to mention the names of the females but there is one which lasted for 2 months and there's another one which was short lived. Both of them were his previous costars. So we know of 3 so far that lasted for mere months.

37 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Actors aren’t kpop idols so I would think that she does have some degree of control over what goes on in her life. I don’t think she would sign herself away to another trash agency. And anyway even if her agency did planned this, being in a relationship with KB does not benefit her in any form. haha

As a LSG fan too, I’m actually a bit upset that OYS is getting the most hate from KB and LSG fans. She doesn’t deserve this...

but I guess this is a part of unhealthy fan culture . sigh. 

LOL, if only that were true. And about the benefit..it's a distraction. That's all I'll say. Anyway, like I said, let's wait and watch.

WOW!!! You are all so dedicated to our 503 Couple Ship. Clap clap clap. I'm just curious, why all of a sudden this shocking news came out of nowhere without any photos of them caught by Dispatch? I really smell something FISHY. But hey even in this kind of situation... look we're still on HOT TOPICS! Ha ha... and reading all your posts made me laugh and also sad at the same time. To keep going on board this ship, I've to come up with something acceptable with my shipping heart so here I'd like to think that they are just dating buddies who enjoy each other's company and not romantically involved and not as what the news outlet want  us to think. There!

Archived