[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Hi guys,

I am totally a newbie in Soompi and this threat as well. I intend to be a quiet shipper until the breaking news came to us yesterday. I haven't thought I get involved too much in Hwayugi and our couple. But tbh, my heart is broken and even my friends and my husband don't understand why I have this kind of feeling. I even cannot watch Hwayugi again (I did it everyday before going to sleep) and listen to the OSTs. In the past, these activities cheered me up but now it makes me more upset :(.

I am very happy to visit the threat everyday to get an updated info and hints from you, guys. You make me live in heaven since the date I came here when the threat just came with few pages. And I think you also the one who heals my pain. 

I would like to say something according to my observation though I am not either LSG or OYS's fan. 

- I started my suspicion on our couple in the wrapup party. LSG came late due to his schedule but still sat next to OYS. I was thinking whether their relationship was supposed not be close, why he still decided to sit next to her?

- Then during LSG's interviews and MITH, he was always happy and eager to mention about kiss/kiss scene. Is it necessary for him to do that? 

- In MITH (I forgot which ep.), LSG asked the book when he will get married and the answer came from the book makes me think the girl he is chasing is in the decision making of choosing him and the other. That's the reason why he was a little bit considering showing on his face. And another the scene in MITH when the master asked them to make a wish with the trees, the question LSG asked also lead me to this conclusion. 

So when the breaking news was released, I am just thinking OYS has her decision. I think LSG is so busy with building up his career. So maybe he missed his chance to get closer to her. If this is the case, I am afraid that it's hard for me to think that LSG and OYS remain to be friends (a real friend who can text, call or connect when necessary). I do think LSG & OYS had the feeling toward each other but it may be hard for them to improve it due to many things that we didn't know.

Btw, thank you guys who always keep the threat alive. I really admire the mindset and the way you leave the comments (even sometimes there's someone come to ruin our hope). I wish you guys still continue with the ship so I can be a silent shipper and feel released after this pain. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo chingu yaaaa...

I'm a fan OYS, and this is the first time I do everything for my bias. Start from following her ig account and the fan base account. Even registering to any voting/polling account, just for her. 

Why?

Because she's worth it. After doing some research from her previous dramas (you can do that too, they're so good) and vc/cf, or else, I see how a brilliant actress she is. She's worth of my support. Hence, I do many things for the 1st time, things that I've never done before, just for her. I even register this at soompi because of her. Oh gosh! she makes a hard fan out of me. 

Here are some results of analysis about matter which happened lately to her:

1. OYS is a briliant actress, she portrays every character in her drama so damn good, that affect her co-star positively. I'm not really into LSG (but yes after whayugi) and they portrays their part very good. Is there any possibility that they have chemistry to each other? Yes sure, unless, they won't be able to create such a masterpiece. That's it! They are being professional.

2. Oh then, what about other fishy things such as, no BTS realeased, no photo of both of them, no project done by both of them so far (well, I really wait for this one), and etc. There are 2 possibilities; first, one of them or both of them, don't find any promising quality relationship since they have so much thing to do or there are things to be protected, so the feeling quits. Second, yes, they truly hide something. And for this, let's just wait chingus. For me, there's no problem, coz I'm not really into LSG, I'm totally into any guy who loves OYS unconditianlly and protect her and support her to bloom even more (if I can choose, I'd like PHJ with her, please no offend, wink, but I can't help seeing her chemistry with LSG that's why I follow this 200s (will be 503 soon, fighting!) pages of their story.

3. You maybe find a new highlight on this. OYS is a tomboy girl. She is bright and easily deal with people surround him. To this fact, such kind of girl will be easy to make others fall for her. Because they find it comfortable to be around her. Maybe this happen to KB when they meet at a chance. And maybe, it happen that KB is a straightforward man. And maube, it happen that he wants to continue the chit chat moment out there. And maybe, because they get along well together, OYS went out with him, as chingu. I try to read all the news about their relationship and one another is copying the same statement. It makes me, wait, I don't wanna believe this, unless both of them make a statement or any photo is posted finding both of them in dating. Moreover, the news said that they are in stage of knowing each other further. It's just like, I go date with my mom. Or I go date with my best friend. Or I go date with my daddy. That's it! Why isn't it possible? Since uri OYS is lovely, cheerful, and find it easy to make others comfortable around her.

4. But due to all things that happen. I really hope nothing will affect her negatively. Please, I really hope her way to be more successful will go easier this time. Let's support her despite of all the rumors hit her.

17 minutes ago, mymemory0909 said:

Hi guys,

I am totally a newbie in Soompi and this threat as well. I intend to be a quiet shipper until the breaking news came to us yesterday. I haven't thought I get involved too much in Hwayugi and our couple. But tbh, my heart is broken and even my friends and my husband don't understand why I have this kind of feeling. I even cannot watch Hwayugi again (I did it everyday before going to sleep) and listen to the OSTs. In the past, these activities cheered me up but now it makes me more upset :(.

I am very happy to visit the threat everyday to get an updated info and hints from you, guys. You make me live in heaven since the date I came here when the threat just came with few pages. And I think you also the one who heals my pain. 

I would like to say something according to my observation though I am not either LSG or OYS's fan. 

- I started my suspicion on our couple in the wrapup party. LSG came late due to his schedule but still sat next to OYS. I was thinking whether their relationship was supposed not be close, why he still decided to sit next to her?

- Then during LSG's interviews and MITH, he was always happy and eager to mention about kiss/kiss scene. Is it necessary for him to do that? 

- In MITH (I forgot which ep.), LSG asked the book when he will get married and the answer came from the book makes me think the girl he is chasing is in the decision making of choosing him and the other. That's the reason why he was a little bit considering showing on his face. And another the scene in MITH when the master asked them to make a wish with the trees, the question LSG asked also lead me to this conclusion. 

So when the breaking news was released, I am just thinking OYS has her decision. I think LSG is so busy with building up his career. So maybe he missed his chance to get closer to her. If this is the case, I am afraid that it's hard for me to think that LSG and OYS remain to be friends (a real friend who can text, call or connect when necessary). I do think LSG & OYS had the feeling toward each other but it may be hard for them to improve it due to many things that we didn't know.

Btw, thank you guys who always keep the threat alive. I really admire the mindset and the way you leave the comments (even sometimes there's someone come to ruin our hope). I wish you guys still continue with the ship so I can be a silent shipper and feel released after this pain. 

What question did LSG ask the tree? Seems like I have missed this ep

6 minutes ago, 0hlala said:

Hallo chingu yaaaa...

I'm a fan OYS, and this is the first time I do everything for my bias. Start from following her ig account and the fan base account. Even registering to any voting/polling account, just for her. 

Why?

Because she's worth it. After doing some research from her previous dramas (you can do that too, they're so good) and vc/cf, or else, I see how a brilliant actress she is. She's worth of my support. Hence, I do many things for the 1st time, things that I've never done before, just for her. I even register this at soompi because of her. Oh gosh! she makes a hard fan out of me. 

1. OYS is a briliant actress, she portrays every character in her drama so damn good, that affect her co-star positively. I'm not really into LSG (but yes after whayugi) and they portrays their part very good. Is there any possibility that they have chemistry to each other? Yes sure, unless, they won't be able to create such a masterpiece. That's it! They are being professional.

2. Oh then, what about other fishy things such as, no BTS realeased, no photo of both of them, no project done by both of them so far (well, I really wait for this one), and etc. There are 2 possibilities; first, one of them or both of them, don't find any promising quality relationship since they have so much thing to do or there are things to be protected, so the feeling quits. Second, yes, they truly hide something. And for this, let's just wait chingus. For me, there's no problem, coz I'm not really into LSG, I'm totally into any guy who loves OYS unconditianlly and protect her and support her to bloom even more (if I can choose, I'd like PHJ with her, please no offend, wink, but I can't help seeing her chemistry with LSG that's why I follow this 200s (will be 503 soon, fighting!) pages of their story.

3. You maybe find a new highlight on this. OYS is a tomboy girl. She is bright and easily deal with people surround him. To this fact, such kind of girl will be easy to make others fall for her. Because they find it comfortable to be around her. Maybe this happen to KB when they meet at a chance. And maybe, it happen that KB is a straightforward man. And maube, it happen that he wants to continue the chit chat moment out there. And maybe, because they get along well together, OYS went out with him, as chingu. I try to read all the news about their relationship and one another is copying the same statement. It makes me, wait, I don't wanna believe this, unless both of them make a statement or any photo is posted finding both of them in dating. Moreover, the news said that they are in stage of knowing each other further. It's just like, I go date with my mom. Or I go date with my best friend. Or I go date with my daddy. That's it! Why isn't it possible? Since uri OYS is lovely, cheerful, and find it easy to make others comfortable around her.

4. But due to all things that happen. I really hope nothing will affect her negatively. Please, I really hope her way to be more successful will go easier this time. Let's support her despite of all the rumors hit her.

Okay it’s been 10+ pages since I chuckled. #3 on a date with mom. IM DYING LOLOL 

@madinked I feel your frustration! Pm with dets when you’ve figured it out.

8 minutes ago, majoyce said:

What question did LSG ask the tree? Seems like I have missed this ep

In ep 6, at min 32. I watched it in my own language sub (Vietnamese), and the meaning if translating into Eng is "I am wondering what you are thinking about me".  

Hello everyone.

It's been a long day yesterday (with jet lag) and this dating news from OYS.  I believe everyone is heartbroken and shock with this sudden news. Some might rejoice with this news as well.

But hey chingu, just be happy and positive. They just at the stage of getting to know each other. As we know, Korean celebrity dating news usually ends up with the breakup news after few months - sorry, it's not that I'm being disrespectful to this couple but it's the truth unless they announce their wedding. Then of cos, I will congratulate them and stop myself with this madness. 

Shipping suppose to be fun, why stress up yourself? From the beginning, we know shipping 2 people is hard as we're not in their shoe and know nothing about their life. If you think this is unacceptable, you're always welcome to jump out from this ship. Still why bother to come here and throw your theories and make everyone pessimistic? You can be realistic or whatever term you want to use, nevertheless do it somewhere else. Life is about an option, choose what makes you happy not the other way around. Sorry if I sound harsh, it just I don't want this negativity to stay on our OTP thread.

To all LSG & OYS true shipper. Let's continue our support to both of them. Group hugs everyone. Lots of kisses!Lee-Seung-Gi-Oh-Yeon-Seo-31.gif

Wow. Everyone is wound up in this ship because of OYS/KB thing Lol. I’m personally numb about it. I don’t care about KB at all. Checked his IG once and never bothered following him. Though I’m keeping my eye on OYS/LSG insta. I’m still holding on to our ship. 

Keep it up everyone! Whatever rocks your boat. :)

Adding on to what @innrukia said, I think it’s alright to offer some insight, if they are constructive. 

But if it’s just plain negativity, without any substance, then I agree with innrukia. If you don’t believe in this otp anymore, then it’s better for you to leave. 

42 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Shipping suppose to be fun, why stress up yourself? From the beginning, we know shipping 2 people is hard as we're not in their shoe and know nothing about their life. If you think this is unacceptable, you're always welcome to jump out from this ship. Still why bother to come here and throw your theories and make everyone pessimistic? You can be realistic or whatever term you want to use, nevertheless do it somewhere else. Life is about an option, choose what makes you happy not the other way around. Sorry if I sound harsh, it just I don't want this negativity to stay on our OTP thread.

I am sorry if my comments make anyone here more confused or even feeling bad. I just come to show my support for the thread and wish that someday there will be a destiny for our OTP. 

I am feeling better now as all of you always try to keep the thread alive. I am looking forward to reading news or updated info from our OTP.

Happy shipping, guys!

2 hours ago, madinked said:

@amasaurus I love your logical side. I also want to be logical like you. So, help me here? When you said that he was promoting Hwayugi when he talked about the kisses, do you mean in the video posted by @huhuhahahihi above? Isn't that after Hwayugi? Why did he have to promote the show after?

Also, specifically, which actions with OYS did you see that made you come to the conclusion he's still with his ex?

Hi @madinked my logical side frustrates me sometimes, takes the magic out of things and makes life boring...don't be logical, stay delulu forever :D

I was referring to him talking about the kissing scenes being his favourite at that Cuckoo event, I can't remember if there was an article published or not...

It might still be part of clever marketing for Hwayugi since some countries don't have it and with the upcoming premiere in Japan, it would for sure create some hype if people suspected the two main leads were together in reality. Yes there is the internet where everyone could find a way to watch the show without having to wait but lets not be ignorant and think the whole world knows what Hwayugi is. 

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, it's just this was some unexpected news and I'm sure many true shippers are confused, so me sharing my thoughts isn't meant to make people sad but it might make some people feel better knowing that there are other true shippers out there who are feeling down and confused. Isn't this supposed to be a safe place to air our views and concerns? Where everyone can support each other when the shipping gets tough? Not doubt their integrity because they're upset. 

Imma just go back to lurking but I'll keep smiling at the gifs and videos you guys post and hope for happy news from our couple one day soon. 

XO

Unfortunately, I can't be happy for OYS and this new relationship. I am just SO WORRIED for her.

Kimbum sounds like another Lee Jang Woo. I'm afraid he's just playing her/ using her. Maybe for fun or for fame, I don't know. But I have a bad feeling about this.

Edit:

To add to this, I do think LSG and OYS were attracted to each other. But nobody made the first move, so they remained clueless about each other's feelings. Then Kimbum came along.

I am so happy this thread still alive after this news, I know some of other ships(not to mention specific) gloat after this news, and spy on us, but anyways, I do think as u all, we will still support them no matter what, and they are good actors that convince us with such good chemistry.

I am sure they get along well no matter how less bts has. And never die unless one of them announced marriages or best scenarios they get married with each other :)

2 hours ago, 0hlala said:

Hallo chingu yaaaa...

Why?

Yeah, I love your words, very logical B).

I also hope she will find someone love her unconditionally. If KB does, welcome him!! (although I''ve heard some bad info about him since BOF)

I want to add some of LSG-OYS kissing gif to make our days better, but I'm afraid that I can cause some problems with her dating now.
Maybe OYS unnie needs time to realize who the right one for her. Until then, I still support her and this ship! :D

8 minutes ago, af522 said:

I am so happy this thread still alive after this news, I know some of other ships(not to mention specific) gloat after this news, and spy on us, but anyways, I do think as u all, we will still support them no matter what, and they are good actors that convince us with such good chemistry.

I am sure they get along well no matter how less bts has. And never die unless one of them announced marriages or best scenarios they get married with each other :)

Let's be calm for now and wait since the wedding bell not ding dong ding dong yet. This ship not sink yet there is still hope, let's pray that our LGS & OYS will be together. 

Its just my opinion.

Sorry if its richard simmons you guys..but i think we should stop this shipping-thing bcs we have to respect OYS-KB relationship..i mean,isn't it strange seeing your lover prayed to be with another man?if they meant to be, they will end up together..in the mean time..just let this ship dock..

U know what, I think I was so frustrated ytd that I overreacted. I don’t even care about the news with KB anymore. 

I just rewatched a few clips of Hwayugi.”, and that chemistry is just impossible to fake. Their attraction is so blatant I just can’t even force myself to believe OYS is madly in love with someone else over such a short duration (of what? 2 weeks tops? Vs months of filming day and night with LSG?) to the extent that she would tell the public! and with the hurt she experienced before, if she is trying to safeguard her career and her love, she would not have let this relationship with KB be exposed like that! I’m really inclined to think she is being used in some commercial way, and that KB is using her to escalate his popularity! Screw that lmao! 

But I also think with LSG’s busy schedule and his nature to observe someone for prolonged periods before deciding whether he would be a good match with them (despite being someone that falls in love at first sight), he has YET to chase after OYS. He might be regretting over why he didn’t make a move sooner that’s why he’s in ‘hiding’ these days lol? 

I know OYS and LSG are both incredible actors, but I refuse to accept that all those exchanged glances, shy smiles, hot kisses and subtle caresses are all just performance. 

I think I will continue to ship them. And please please please, LSG->forget about female actresses approaching you! Please follow your instincts and be the one to take action! I don’t think he could fake that look of adoration when he looks at OYS if he was in reality dating someone else too (his x im referring to)

Just to add, 

i rmb OYS expressing in a recent interview that she wishes to challenge herself by portraying sexier and womanly roles. But with her current image on being the innocent, naive and sweet Samjang (a monk lol) and her association with LSG, maybe she’s doing this to shift her image? 

I guess we can comment again on this after she announces her next work. 

Dont lose hope fellow shippers! Go watch a few hwayugi kiss scenes and u will be rejuvenated like me! (Bling bling eyes)

Even though I don't post on a regular basis, I have loved this thread to no end. Those who have kept the thread alive with funny and thoughtful posts have been my light every day. So I want to say this in support of all who are still processing the news and still love OYS and LSG/JSM and SOG as an OTP.

If you are of the posters who no longer support this ship because of her new relationship status, or never supported them, even though you've pretended to( I've seen the 'I'd rather see her with so-and-so anyway"  posts), please stop posting in this forum. Let the ones who want to continue shipping, or just work their way through the news do so. 

I understand if some posters want to be "logical" about it. That's great for you. But this is not a place for logic, it's a place for fun, delusion, and hope.

LSG has been OYS best on screen partner to date, and I'll be here lurking in the shadows supporting them whether real, or reel. And there are those of us who plan to stay here, even if it's for a little while longer. If this is not the place for you to deal with your feelings, you're welcome to go. But please stop trying to destroy it for everyone else.

Archived