[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Well guys i laughed at this page seeing your witty comments about uri 503. Whatever they said, the best part is lsg and oys will had a chance to play in another drama/movie! Yeah maybe just maybe if they weren't destined in real life they are both destined in kdrama life 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

True that would painful and hard to move on from but I wouldn't be too sure about it never leaving the port. :)

I mean it didn't leave port the way things look now. Nobody knows what the future holds. Tbh, I still have hope for both of my beloved couples.

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

True that would painful and hard to move on from but I wouldn't be too sure about it never leaving the port. :)

Exactly. Never gloat early...it's not over till one(or both) of them get married to someone else. :lol:

*wink*

My thoughts exactly! It's dating news for two people in which one party is so busy with work she barely gets any rest after Hwayugi wrapped up. When and how many times do they meet really? And how did that escalates so quickly into romance? Haha I smell something here.

3 minutes ago, asti78 said:

Well guys i laughed at this page seeing your witty comments about uri 503. Whatever they said, the best part is lsg and oys will had a chance to play in another drama/movie! Yeah maybe just maybe if they weren't destined in real life they are both destined in kdrama life 

I would love to see then working together again :) And now it's more likely because there should be less possibility of scandal, eyh? 

1 hour ago, missirina said:

Aaandddd we are still in the hot topics list.

:lol:

Amazing. 

Because 503 shippers are fighters.... never gives up... never surrender.... until the ship docked.

Literally, every ship do have many challenges to face while sailing... technical/mechanical failure, manning issues, strong waves, storms and pirates.  Let's just say, we have manning problem... because there was a sudden change of captain in charge :grin: so the crew had a strike as a result  the sailing is postponed. :blush:

The funny things, now in OYS naver site there are so many comment about LSG. :D and many of them said that OYS-LSG are perfect match.

I don't know why, but poor OYS. Nowdays she receive love from everyone because her acting and perfect chemistry with LSG. But just because this dating news, some immature people now hating her.. why should this dating news exposed today?:blink:

30 minutes ago, majoyce said:

Am I the first one to discover that OSY does not add KB on IG?lol 

not sure if i have make a mistake

i believe the news abt their dating is true

but this looks strangelol

I know why she does not add him

because I have mixed up KB’s account

when I search there are two accounts. One with more followers than the other, and I have mistaken that to be his account. but in truth the one with fewer follower is verified

However they dont add each still, since KB’s verified account adds nobody

21 minutes ago, dudurudu said:

The funny things, now in OYS naver site there are so many comment about LSG. :D and many of them said that OYS-LSG are perfect match.

I don't know why, but poor OYS. Nowdays she receive love from everyone because her acting and perfect chemistry with LSG. But just because this dating news, some immature people now hating her.. why should this dating news exposed today?:blink:

Immature will always be immature..

grow up people!! 

I'm still happy for some reason though :lol:. Just hope oys will always be strong. Haters???? She stepped on them and claimed her spot already

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Immature will always be immature..

grow up people!! 

I'm still happy for some reason though :lol:. Just hope oys will always be strong. Haters???? She stepped on them and claimed her spot already

Yes, I'm wishing her all the best too. She's stronger now and she deserves to be happy.

And LSG too, hope he's doing fine. Haven't heard anything from him in a while. At least we have MITH :lol:

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

Yes, I'm wishing her all the best too. She's stronger now and she deserves yo be happy.

And LSG too, hope he's doing fine. Haven't heard anything from him in a while. At least we have MITH :lol:

I'm still happy.. because..

you know what i mean right? :wub:

giphy.gif

Or am i??

59 minutes ago, missirina said:

*wink*

My thoughts exactly! It's dating news for two people in which one party is so busy with work she barely gets any rest after Hwayugi wrapped up. When and how many times do they meet really? And how did that escalates so quickly into romance? Haha I smell something here.

That’s the funny part of this breaking news. LOL Some pieces of the puzzle doesn’t fit even the tiniest detail of the dating news.

Well I hope that what ever the reason behind this won’t harm those people involved, especially OYS. 

55 minutes ago, dudurudu said:

That is how much (Korean) general public  adores  OYS. Usually they were overprotective on which person LSG can or cannot  date.  :ph34r:

Archived