[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

I've been lurking in this thread since joining. I wasn't sure if I considered myself a shipper (wasn't sure about the idea of shipping in general, not that I didn't want them together)... I did love them together in Hwayugi. But now that this news has come out... I'm sad that it is not OYS and LSG :(. Hoping they all find what leads them to happiness.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to back read about 10 pages, but this is TOO FISHY. Feels like manipulation 101 and I'm not even talking about LSG/OYS shipping. KB is a cutie, but he has a rep of only dating slightly older A-list actresses for his benefit. I'm foremost/longtime OYS supporter and this announcement/cover-up/whatever was to strange/to fast. OYS is obviously glowing/happy with whomever she is in a relationship with, but I'll continue shipping LSG-OYS until news of marriage 2 whomever or if only for a Season 2 of Hwayugi. Off to catch up on reading thread. Hugs all.

kWq2Cxc.jpg

47 minutes ago, delta777 said:

I need to back read about 10 pages, but this is TOO FISHY. Feels like manipulation 101 and I'm not even talking about LSG/OYS shipping. KB is a cutie, but he has a rep of only dating slightly older A-list actresses for his benefit. I'm foremost/longtime OYS supporter and this announcement/cover-up/whatever was to strange/to fast. OYS is obviously glowing/happy with whomever she is in a relationship with, but I'll continue shipping LSG-OYS until news of marriage 2 whomever or if only for a Season 2 of Hwayugi. Off to catch up on reading thread. Hugs all.

I know what you mean. It is fishy, and it is strange. I'm refraining from talking too much about it because this thread is too public but my only thoughts is that don't take everything at face value. 

With KB too, honestly he stands to gain the most from this news. And his track record for dating is also not good.

I just pray and hope that OYS is okay (and LSG too of course). She needs all the support she can get. And let her know all her hard work haven't been in vain. She received so much love now, and despite everything, she deserves to be happy. 

I also refrain from talking  too much about this on this thread since it's so public.

But since you mention the glowing thing lmao..

I remember people start  posting a lot  oys pics  wearing the pink dress witht the caption she is glowing and stuff since the first VIP CITT stage premiere on 3/13~3/14 

you guys know what i mean right? And the date she met met this guy for the first time   Is when? I don't want to discuss it here

Not to mention kim bum ig followers grow up fast in just one day..but sadly we still can see harsh comment like "u don't deserve her..", leave her alone, etc..i tend to believe that love just hit her in the right time (if not the agency was lying abt the actual time they've been close)..

But i love this thread and 503c so much..i hope they remain friends.

I want to see them both on award events..so now tvn can release the bts right?coz that won't lead us to lsg oys dating scandal..since one party is already taken :(

28 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

Not to mention kim bum ig followers grow up fast in just one day..but sadly we still can see harsh comment like "u don't deserve her..", leave her alone, etc..i tend to believe that love just hit her in the right time (if not the agency was lying abt the actual time they've been close)..

I want to see them both on award events..so now tvn can release the bts right?coz that won't lead us to lsg oys dating scandal..since one party is already taken :(

People on ig should stop seriously... *roll eyes* 

love hit her in the right time within a week lmao

I'm sorry this is nothing to do with this ship or whatever but i understand why people are not please with this guy 

This event was held on the same night during  CITT VIP  premiere. Skip to min 4:45  // Click CC for ENG sub.  [Hwayugi has ended so it's pointless to promote it again (by mentioning kiss scene as marketing strategy @amasaurus) or maybe he was just being professional and honest. You can keep thinking that way if you want to leave from delululand :DBut I chose to stay until one of them get married.:) Then I'll just ship them like Mulder and Scully.

Cr: accurate ENG trans, lsgfan / video, lsgmx

27 minutes ago, haymochi said:

love hit her in the right time within a week lmao

Yes..this is actually what we concern the most..i suggest we all on ages 20 or 30,so it doesn't make sense..we never say we love this person only in weeks..and oys is 30 right?so it strange..just my thought btw..

1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

I think one of the reason why we’re limited to the bts is bc Hwayugi, the production itself has a lot of scandals... :(

@huhuhahahihi that clip thooo he’s so happy. WHYYYYYY

If only we had a sad monkey emoticon. 

Mmkay so this will probably get me kicked off the forum for violating some rule about having an opinion about two ships but I just need to think out loud...on the internet...to a bunch of people I've never met...this is what the world has come to. 

Feel free to skip my post, it's just me thinking. :)

Since the dating news broke less than 24 hours ago, my world has been shook-eth! I've been checking the site every 10 minutes waiting for something to say it isn't true, I got no work done and just hid in my office. I actually didn't realise how much this couple effected me until I was grocery shopping last night with my husband and I was standing in the crackers aisle for a good 10 minutes just staring at all the crackers. My husband found me like that and I snapped out of it, I was replaying all the sweet moments from Hwayugi and getting upset!! What is wrong with me??! I'm a grown-richard simmons woman! This is not how I should be reacting! I have bills and mortgages to pay, not worry about the lives of two Korean actors and their relationship status! 

So when I got home, I fixed myself a gin and tonic and engaged the rational logical side of my brain, not the delulu one (btw great expression!). I trawled through the forum pages and forced myself to use my logical side and guys, I think we've been fooled by two extremely convincing actors with awesome chemistry. 

I actually think this whole time, LSG has been seeing his ex. All his thoughts about marriage, his secret girlfriend and some of the interactions with OYS just make me think he's back with her. Now I know nothing about their previous relationship or who she is, I barely know anything about LSG and OYS because this is my first Korean anything! And yes he was talking about the kisses being his favourite scenes but from a marketing perspective, that was the best move since those were the most watched scenes so it just drew more attention to Hwayugi and him so, kudos for being smart LSG. 

So for me personally, this ship will remain abandoned in the building yard because it was our hopes and dreams that tried to make this ship sail but honestly, we didn't even have a deck to stand on. (I'm pretty proud of myself for that analogy B)

Thanks for your dedication in trying to build this ship and for making me giggle and smile like a little school girl but unless tomorrow there's a news article saying 'My bad there was a typo and I meant OYS and LSG are in a relationship' it's good bye for now. 

I'm actually heading back to the grocery store now because I forgot the crackers yesterday!!! :D

XO

@amasaurus I love your logical side. I also want to be logical like you. So, help me here? When you said that he was promoting Hwayugi when he talked about the kisses, do you mean in the video posted by @huhuhahahihi above? Isn't that after Hwayugi? Why did he have to promote the show after?

Also, specifically, which actions with OYS did you see that made you come to the conclusion he's still with his ex?

9 minutes ago, madinked said:

@amasaurus I love your logical side. I also want to be logical like you. So, help me here? When you said that he was promoting Hwayugi when he talked about the kisses, do you mean in the video posted by @huhuhahahihi above? Isn't that after Hwayugi? Why did he have to promote the show after?

Also, specifically, which actions with OYS did you see that made you come to the conclusion he's still with his ex?

Shall we discuss her in private rather than here? Because this is public, ppl may misunderstand our words...and the last time...we got a warning...

I have been thinking for the whole night, and I think one of the possible reasons that the agency admitted the rumor so fast before any photos are published

may be because the boy he knew OYS’s last relationship, he wished to give her more confidence in him. He does not want her to think that he is escaping, so his agency just admitted that within a very short time. Ummmmm....if this is true, this might be a good thing(?) at this stage, since he is willing to stand out and bear the consequence..(?)

haha my delulu is maybe OYS is not that into the relationship yet, she is still deciding, but because the other side admitted (Her agency responded after the boy’s agency admitted that, am I corrcet?), there is no mich choice left. It seems pretty immoral for her to deny it. So she just admitted that and saw how things go(?)

My heart is not ready to afford another breaking news now/_\

25 minutes ago, madinked said:

Maybe she’s saying about the international broadcast.

3 hours ago, raradityadika said:

Yes..this is actually what we concern the most..i suggest we all on ages 20 or 30,so it doesn't make sense..we never say we love this person only in weeks..and oys is 30 right?so it strange..just my thought btw..

:blush:  Well have we forgotten that there is LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?  Regardless of age... LOL

Let's reason together, guys.:)  I know this news is shocking and perhaps nobody expected it, at least that soon, but (just in case it is indeed true) this is the reality of life.  Celebrities are humans just like us too.  They can make foolish decisions too... because we don't know what they are currently going through to make such move, that we consider not logical or out of their character as a person.  We do that too .... they are just public figure so too many eyes are scrutinizing their every action and decision.

When it comes to LOVE, its very difficult to comprehend with logic the action and decision of people who are smitten in love. :tongue: Even Solomon, the wisest man who ever lived,  said that "the way of a man with the maiden" (basically people in love) is one of the 4 things that he cannot understand. Unless we are smarter or have great wisdom than Solomon, then we can determine/decide if love can really make a person arrive in such decision.  

Let's be reminded also that if someone is emotionally involved, their brains turned into oatmeal :blush:  regardless of age.....  because their logic/reasoning ability is clouded.  They are too emotional to be logical.  That's why when we are having an attraction with someone, we should turn our brains on and guard our hearts.:tongue:  That's the only way to avoid making foolish decision that we might regret later, when it comes to love.

Having all these thoughts above in mind is the reason why I'm a LITTLE bit worried. Because I know that sometimes, being in love is not logical!  I am just hoping that the news is not true.... *praying*

18 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

@madinked No, he didn't promote Hwayugi at kitchen appliances event. This is regarding  @amasaurus conclusion.

Her or his conclusion was the talk about the kiss. LSG did talk about the kissing and  @amasaurus's conclusion was that he talked about the kiss to promote Hwayugi. 

9 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

Maybe she’s saying about the international broadcast.

Let's be honest here. When there's internet, there's really no need for international broadcast. Most anyone who wants to go for that show, would have watched it. No? But okay, I can accept that he's going to say his favourite scene is kissing scene and that this interview is going to be translated into all the different languages. 

12 minutes ago, daisy12mobile said:

I lost my vitamin. :dissapointed_relieved: this morning is difficult. Waiting mode delulu. Reading this topic helps to get rid of stress.

Same here chingu:bawling: keep refreshing this website and reading to make me feel better

Archived