[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, raradityadika said:

I am not sure abt that..i've only had quick look of the article..and english is not my language..so i am not sure abt the translation..sorry if it make u richard simmons off bcs i share something unsure..i tried to find the article again,but i can't find it..

They met after hwayugi ended in the middle of March. Stated clearly  by her agency

funny considering how she is busy non stop lol

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, that was pretty fast. I expected this a few months later. Guess the agencies kinda panicked over the shippers being so sure with the clues. 

Something feels fishy, doesn't it? Like a cover up. :wink: Dispatch didn't oust them. No pictures of them were leaked...dating less than a month. Not serious and not in love yet....Hmmm.

Anyway,  as of now, I will take the news at face value but  I won't be shocked if the break up news come out in a few months with "They tried but due to their busy schedules, they broke up and remain friends." :tongue: Besides, someone has still not gone to the military and that's when every couple breaks up, unless they are committed. Also, it's hard to fake body language that we saw between LSG and OYS. All I have to do is wait and watch. :D

Wink :D:wub:

i know what you mean 

What i don't understand it's that she said in an interview that she will not date publicly...

so why now ? her career is still fragile and she already had 2 dating scandal...

I follow her since 2012 and her old agency was useless but this one is crazy. 

7 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Well,  we analyzing our otp before this kimbab guy met our girl..so, we are not delusional on that part. As her agency told the media that they met after hwayugi ended. 

Lol that kimbab guy 

Yes, they met after hwayugi ended right? Then our theory isn't going wrong right? Its hard to fake body gesture chingu:wub:

Anyway im waiting that enlistment news from kimbab guy lol

3 minutes ago, jinsunmi said:

I follow her since 2012 and her old agency was useless but this one is crazy.

The old one is too late for react and the new one is too fast. Hmmm :( if only i could read oys mind chingu

3 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I need charming cotton friend passionate kisses to wake me up! Lol :lol:

I am on 503 diet now...I am not able to eat since this morning..I am busy with you guysss!!! Lol 

*luckiky I my own boss...so noone will complaint about my messy job today.

8 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

LMAO! THIS THREAD IS MOVING TOO FAST BECAUSE OF A NIGHTMARE!!! :lol:

Please wake me up charming cotton candy friend! :wub::lol:

I NEED A WEDDING NEWS!!! LMAO!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL  ....  there is time for everything!!  A moment of nightmare could be a real dream come true the next day.  Let's just remember that there's always tomorrow with lots of surprises.  Who knows.... she might be dating with KB now but later on ended up marrying LSG.  I can imagine the uproar in this thread should that happen.:grin:

Everybody has to wait their time to celebrate...  we may have ours later. :tongue: * actually just cheering you all up guys*

Don't worry, it's not dead end yet.... there is so much to think and verify about this news.  

Sorry but, I am not the type who immediately believes everything said, especially in the news.  That's my great weakness.:blush:  Not that I am in denial either.  I respect and support their respective choices actually.  It's just that my profession taught me to be dubious and suspicious about something beyond norms .... otherwise there will be no reason to check and verify.  This may not be a good traits but if used in a right way,  it could be a positive one and be very useful too.  

In short this latest news could be a blessing in disguise, at least for me.  

Having said this... I don't think dating other guy is a bad thing per se.  It can be a good catalyst to determine ones true feelings too.  Either for OYS and LSG if they truly have something for each other.  

Dating KB, OYS might realize the difference between the two (though I have a little worry on this) and find out who fits her well, since she had been with both of them (for similar length of time).  We all know that ones heart could see something much deeper than what the naked eye does.  And for LSG, seeing OYS with someone else may also make him realize what his heart truly desires or what's his priority in life is.  Sometimes people need a wake up call to realize what really matters to them.  I wish they think and decide wisely so there's no regrets later.

Let's give them time to reflect and realize where their heart truly belongs.

9 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

LOL  ....  there is time for everything!!  A moment of nightmare could be a real dream come true the next day.  Let's just remember that there's always tomorrow with lots of surprises.  Who knows.... she might be dating with KB now but later on ended up marrying LSG.  I can imagine the uproar in this thread should that happen.:grin:

Everybody has to wait their time to celebrate...  we may have ours later. :tongue: * actually just cheering you all up guys*

Don't worry, it's not dead end yet.... there is so much to think and verify about this news.  

Sorry but, I am not the type who immediately believes everything said, especially in the news.  That's my great weakness.:blush:  Not that I am in denial either.  I respect and support their respective choices actually.  It's just that my profession taught me to be dubious and suspicious about something beyond norms .... otherwise there will be no reason to check and verify.  This may not be a good traits but if used in a right way,  it could be a positive one and be very useful too.  

In short this latest news could be a blessing in disguise, at least for me.  

Having said this... I don't think dating other guy is a bad thing per se.  It can be a good catalyst to determine ones true feelings too.  Either for OYS and LSG if they truly have something for each other.  

Dating KB, OYS might realize the difference between the two (though I have a little worry on this) and find out who fits her well, since she had been with both of them (for similar length of time).  We all know that ones heart could see something much deeper than what the naked eye does.  And for LSG, seeing OYS with someone may also make him realize what his heart truly desires or what's his priority in life is.  Sometimes people need a wake up call to realize what really matters to them.  I wish they think and decide wisely so there's no regrets later.

Let's give them time to reflect and realize where their heart truly belongs.

Well your words really made my day! Yes blessing in disguise. Lets give our 503 time to think :)

I guess from the clues we have seen from the drama (though I dont know what is EPxd but nevermind:), the press conferences, and ig posts earlier, and all other hints, 

LSG and OYS they may have feelings towards each other

but maybe they just somehow don’t think it is a good timing to be together (maybe for their career and dreams...)

Sometimes dating is potentially detrimental to an artist’s career and dream

Therefore they end up not being together (at this moment)

but who knows, maybe when the right timing comes, when both of they have a successful career that won’t be easily shaken by dating news, when both of them become a better person

they will meet again, fall in love and have a family together

who knows what is gonna happen in the future

If LSG and OYS are destined to be the right person for each other, they will surely meet again:)

i will stay hopeful until one of them get married

Even if they dont end up together ultimately,

I will be happy if they meet mr/mrs right (though I will need some time to accept that.../_\

I'm a silent shipper and I has read all your comments from this thread's first days.

Today, I've seen the news, I just log in to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU :wub: for making my days happy.

Some comments in the news said seungyeon shippers are "nerve", I think that's because they can't see and feel what we do see and feel about our couple.

Btw, the news still make me confused a little bit, it seems like they try to hide something.

I'm still hope to see LSG and OYS in another drama if they're not dating each other yet. 

I hope all the best for our lady, wish KB treat her well (if not, she shouldn't be upset alot)

Group hug! This really is the best thread ever, I'm so happy to be here.

For now, my take is to just be calm and wait. People might say the ship has tanked, but to me I'm taking it as a ship that just reaches a port and is now taking a break to refuel and mend any problems.

And I'm 100% agreed with @iloveknovela. I'm not someone who just accepts things at face value too. Even though we have this confirmation from their agency, the timing is quite surprising and appears out of nowhere. And fans of OYS knows her best and a lot doesn't add up.

In the end, I want her to be happy so whatever happens, I'll continue supporting her. 

And I hope this thread still lives on and let's enjoy our time here. Even if it's just sharing info about LSG and OYS in their separate careers. Would love to keep up with their news.

Ps: It's life, and when life gives you lemons, make lemonades. So I'll keep on shipping personally and enjoy my time in this happy place of mine. Peace!

2 minutes ago, laziladi said:

I'm a silent shipper and I has read all your comments from this thread's first days.

Today, I've seen the news, I just log in to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU :wub: for making my days happy.

Some comments in the news said seungyeon shippers are "nerve", I think that's because they can't see and feel what we do see and feel about our couple.

Btw, the news still make me confused a little bit, it seems like they try to hide something.

I'm still hope to see LSG and OYS in another drama if they're not dating each other yet. 

I hope all the best for our lady, wish KB treat her well (if not, she shouldn't be upset alot)

Agree, thank you for all ur comments.

I was sitting in the library today trying to revise, but I cannot take my mind off the news, and focus on my book/_\

I feel much worse than the 1st day after Hwayugi ends. Though I know none of you in person, thank you for ur words. Reading them make me feel a lot better, able to stay hopeful, and stay positive to whatever the situation is

this may be a hard day, but let’s be positive (group hug

Go eat some dessert, have a bath, do a facial, sleepxd Do sth that you like today:)

Tomorrow, lets compose ourselves and pursue our goals as hard as LSG and OYS do

Love you alll>3<

12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I find it so amusing how haters are gloating on Instagram and twitter that our ship sunk and died. Really, glass houses because guess what else is dead for sure?  The irony is lost on them apparently. LMAO.

Technically the ship never left port.

Still better than having it sailing smoothly for 4 years of relationship & then sinking to the bottom of the ocean :cold_sweat:

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I find it so amusing how haters are gloating on Instagram and twitter that our ship sunk and died. Really, glass houses because guess what else is dead for sure?  The irony is lost on them apparently. LMAO.

Too early to celebrate victory nor recognize defeat yet.  

We will see later or in the near future who raise the flag of victory.  It was only then that one can really shout triumphantly.  So while still in the battle field, don't be overly confident nor provocative coz we never know where bomb is aiming at.... may go home wailing if not lucky.:blush: 

14 minutes ago, cidrian said:

Technically the ship never left port.

Still better than having it sailing smoothly for 4 years of relationship & then sinking to the bottom of the ocean :cold_sweat:

True that would painful and hard to move on from but I wouldn't be too sure about it never leaving the port. :)

8 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Too early to celebrate victory nor recognize defeat yet.  

We will see later or in the near future who raise the flag of victory.  It was only then that one can really shout triumphantly.  So while still in the battle field, don't be overly confident nor provocative coz we never know where bomb is aiming at.... may go home wailing by then.:blush: 

Exactly. Never gloat early...it's not over till one(or both) of them get married to someone else. :lol:

Archived