[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, madinked said:

Adding on to what @innrukia said, I think it’s alright to offer some insight, if they are constructive. 

But if it’s just plain negativity, without any substance, then I agree with innrukia. If you don’t believe in this otp anymore, then it’s better for you to leave. 

Yes, i don’t mind with constructive insight. My comment just for those pretender shipper who jumped in & throw negativity here. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting my three favorite videos here below. I usually have these on repeat every day. The first one gets me every time, but especially starting at the 7:11 Mark. I love how shook LSG looks, and how OYS searches his face for confirmation. That scene still feels so real to me.

credit: autumn YouTube Channel

credit: Quinn Vause YouTube Channel

Spoiler

Credit: XXZANABAEXX YouTube

Enjoy!!

1 hour ago, LacunaShades said:

U know what, I think I was so frustrated ytd that I overreacted. I don’t even care about the news with KB anymore. 

I just rewatched a few clips of Hwayugi.”, and that chemistry is just impossible to fake. Their attraction is so blatant I just can’t even force myself to believe OYS is madly in love with someone else over such a short duration (of what? 2 weeks tops? Vs months of filming day and night with LSG?) to the extent that she would tell the public! and with the hurt she experienced before, if she is trying to safeguard her career and her love, she would not have let this relationship with KB be exposed like that! I’m really inclined to think she is being used in some commercial way, and that KB is using her to escalate his popularity! Screw that lmao! 

But I also think with LSG’s busy schedule and his nature to observe someone for prolonged periods before deciding whether he would be a good match with them (despite being someone that falls in love at first sight), he has YET to chase after OYS. He might be regretting over why he didn’t make a move sooner that’s why he’s in ‘hiding’ these days lol? 

I know OYS and LSG are both incredible actors, but I refuse to accept that all those exchanged glances, shy smiles, hot kisses and subtle caresses are all just performance. 

I think I will continue to ship them. And please please please, LSG->forget about female actresses approaching you! Please follow your instincts and be the one to take action! I don’t think he could fake that look of adoration when he looks at OYS if he was in reality dating someone else too (his x im referring to)

you are so right. despite claiming to never come back here until I knew for sure that they are real, im still lurking here and unable to leave because they're chemistry is to true to be just all acting and if it just acting then someone give these two oscars and yes i agree that OYS is probably being used for commercial purpose

Hy guys, 
The first time I wrote in Soompi, sorry i don't speak English very well,:(

I'm silent reader on this tread since page 60 and use google translate to follow this tread. I like OYS when CBM and MSG project. I am not an LSG fan but this drama I'm amazed by their chemistry.
Start liking him also his acting and add his ig account:D

I haven't watching eps. 20 because it was so sad, then came the news dating OYS it makes me heartbroken, I was crying at work and locked myself in the room.:bawling:

I’m very pleased to meet you guys. And then, I learn to accept reality
I love my OTP.. keep their support in work and still in my hearts. :wub:

Now, I will watch eps. 20 although it will make me cry again, but I still have power with you here. Love you all.. *group hug

Ps. please forgive my poor English :bawling::bawling:

This shipping isn't a serious thing that you pledged your life on :tongue:. No one is forced to stay or to leave..

you can do whatever you want 

it's just for fun and releasing your stress. Just don't become a crazy ig shippers attacking or tagging  people lol.

*and pssst don't be a spy ~ :D:D 

giphy.gif

Well, I am not basically a shipping person.  I joined soompi in 2015 to have fun and join other posters in delulu land.

I think this is the 2nd ship that I joined wherein I truly believe that OTP have something that I can look forward to.  Other thread I joined just to share my thoughts only.

In joining this thread, I didn't expect 100% that they will really end up together... though I am hoping they will.  Aren't we all the same?  Should that be the case, there should be no room for disappointment just because one of the OTP is in a relationship.  Aren't other shipper shipped their OTP whether there is chemistry or not?  Well, that's how I noticed most likely in IG.  I don't hang around too much in the forum except recently for Hwayugi, so I have very limited knowledge of other ships.  I just notice that each time there is a new drama, there comes new ship too.

I am saddened by the latest news, whether it is true or just a cover up, but still it was their chemistry in the drama that I was drawn so I shipped them.  Whether they end up being real or not (I'd be very glad if they do) my reason for being here remains the same... that is due to their job well done in the drama.  It's all a make believe thing anyway.   So be it real or reel, they are still versatile actors who made us all a believer in the portrayal of their respective character.  In short, they are good at playing or fooling the viewers. :grin:  This reminds me of the drama team in our church called HYPOCRITES... lol  That's their job, so I don't mind being fooled as long as I enjoyed watching the drama.

Honestly,  I accepted the reality of the issue but I never gives up hope until I know there's really nothing to hope for.  Waiting patiently is not a problem either, besides even if OYS is not dating yet, we still have to wait for progress between OTP, so what's the difference.  When there is wedding bells then that indicates I need to give up.  But as long as there is none, miracles can still happen.:tongue:

I remember the actor Ryu Soo-Young and Park Ha-Sun in Two Weeks with LJG who got married last year, I guess.  They always came into my mind while thinking about this latest news.  They work together in 2013 and they meet again and the rest is history.:)  If I remember it right, RSY said when they meet again, for some reason  he finds her pretty :tongue: so he started to pursue her.  They have known each other back then so it probably helped a lot when they met again.  That's what I wish for LSG & OYS also.  We don't know what tomorrow brings... the only permanent in this world is change so we are not sure about how this dating thing goes or if it really exist.  Not that I am wishing them to break-up though.:D

I will continue to post on this thread when I have time but will remain supportive of LSG & OYS respective projects.  Take this lightly shipper. Let's give them time to find their own destiny but keep hoping and praying that our wishes be granted as well.  :heart:

503 hugggggs and kissess!!!!

40 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

@haymochi you are long time fan of OYS what's you take on this whole 'dating' thing? Please do tell.

I trust my girl no matter what

she is a mature, strong , sensible woman

she is someone who got stepped over by haters but managed to  climb on them and claim her spot.. 

from this you can def figure out what i mean :D:)

7 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Well, I am not basically a shipping person.  I joined soompi in 2015 to have fun and join other posters in delulu land.

I think this is the 2nd ship that I joined wherein I truly believe that OTP have something that I can look forward to.  Other thread I joined just to share my thoughts only.

In joining this thread, I didn't expect 100% that they will really end up together... though I am hoping they will.  Aren't we all the same?  Should that be the case, there should be no room for disappointment just because one of the OTP is in a relationship.  Aren't other shipper shipped their OTP whether there is chemistry or not?  Well, that's how I noticed most likely in IG.  I don't hang around too much in the forum except recently for Hwayugi, so I have very limited knowledge of other ships.  I just notice that each time there is a new drama, there comes new ship too.

I am saddened by the latest news, whether it is true or just a cover up, but still it was their chemistry in the drama that I was drawn so I shipped them.  Whether they end up being real or not (I'd be very glad if they do) my reason for being here remains the same... that is due to their job well done in the drama.  It's all a make believe thing anyway.   So be it real or reel, they are still versatile actors who made us all a believer in the portrayal of their respective character.  In short, they are good at playing or fooling the viewers. :grin:  This reminds me of the drama team in our church called HYPOCRITES... lol  That's their job, so I don't mind being fooled as long as I enjoyed watching the drama.

Honestly,  I accepted the reality of the issue but I never gives up hope until I know there's really nothing to hope for.  Waiting patiently is not a problem either, besides even if OYS is not dating yet, we still have to wait for progress between OTP, so what's the difference.  When there is wedding bells then that indicates I need to give up.  But as long as there is none, miracles can still happen.:tongue:

I remember the actor Ryu Soo-Young and Park Ha-Sun in Two Weeks with LJG who got married last year, I guess, they always came into my mind while thinking about this latest news.  They work together in 2013 and they meet again and the rest is history.:)  If I remember it right, RSY said when they meet again, for some reason  he finds her pretty :tongue: so he started to pursue her.  They have known each other back then so it probably helped a lot when they met again.  That's what I wish for LSG & OYS also.  We don't know what tomorrow brings... the only permanent in this world is change so we are not sure about how this dating thing goes or if it really exist.  Not that I am wishing them to break-up though.:D

I will continue to post on this thread when I have time but will remain supportive of LSG & OYS respective projects.  Take this lightly shipper. Let's give them time to find their own destiny but keep hoping and praying that our wishes be granted as well.  :heart:

503 hugggggs and kissess!!!!

Thanks chinggu-ya (hope you don't mind me calling you chinggu haha). Your posts have always given me hope and echoes my own sentiments. We are mature shippers, and it's not like the world is ending when one half of the OTP announces they are dating someone else. And it's not a competition either, like which otp is the best etc etc. That is so not the point of being shippers. 

This is shippers paradise, and shippers ship whoever they want. It may seem delulu to some while to others it makes perfect sense, but what's best is to enjoy what you do. I mean, I understand when some people say that OYS would feel uncomfortable if people keep on shipping her with LSG at this time when she's supposedly in a relationship with someone else, but guys, ships are created everytime a new drama comes out, a new movie, a song collaboration and even when some coincidence shows one person with the other. So are all those people who joined these ships being thoughtless? No they're not. Shippers delulu because it makes us happy. And it's even better with other people, rather than stare at your screen and squealing by yourself.

So let's just all take a breath and just enjoy ourselves here. Rather than drowning in negativity, let's be happy. After all, it's supposed to be a paradise :blush:

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

No one is forced to stay or to leave..

you can do whatever you want 

it's just for fun and releasing your stress.

Yeaahh..i might took it too far, it feels like i'm being fooled..ahahhaha..and reading all comments in ig and twitter won't help also..it keeping me heart broken..mianhe chingus..

But i keep wondering,why i never felt this tied with Hollywood stars?i mean in term of acting,they're much much more better and convincing in love scene..but,i never felt drawning in their off screen relationship..but with k-star,it feels like i'm in that relationship..am i the crazy fanatic delusional fans?coz i felt so heart broken..normally i don't care abt people business..i feel strange..like it wasn't me..

Sorry for talking nonsense..i just curious with my feeling rn..don't know how to share this to my friends,coz i think they will consider me crazy fanatics..:lol:

Hey, guys. Probably these words can't make you calm, but I want to express my supporting to you. I fully understand your disappointment, because I felt something like this earlier. And maybe it's too early for accepting it. But if you look at other side, don't you think that it's miracle to create such incredible chemistry without real romantic relationships? Wow, I'm in deep shock, they are both great actors, no doubt.  Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi forever will be one of my favorite couples in kdrama (I have just few these couples),  I absolutely adore their love story from the beginning to the end. And if we want to see them together again, we just can re-watch "Hwayugi". What about their personal life, it doesn't concern us, you know, we can't do something with it. So, don't be upset, it doesn't make sense.

So...Can we expect to get new cool drama with them? :tongue: I will wait))

@raradityadika It's okay. it's very understandable to be heartbroken, confused, and wanting to be respectful towards OYS's choice. I have been dealing with all three myself. But please, don't be afraid to share your feelings about our OTP here; this is their shipping thread. Always good to be delusional with like minds :grin:.

Spoiler

To be perfectly honest, The timing is just so weird and super creepy to me. Like it was a deal with the devil and it's time to pay up.

Before my fellow OYS fans start slinging those big boulders, hear me out.

I too have been bothered by the fact that the statement stressed they met and the relationship started after Hwayugi. So why did we hardly get any bts, and why was the press conference so full of tension(not the negative tension either)? If the relationship started around the time of the press conference, it could be almost understandable for OYS and LSG not to be touchy-feely, and distant, but they were SHY.  Some people may say, "well they didn't get along", but during the GDA when they greeted each other, those smiles were genuine. And why sit next to someone you hate not only at the wrap party, but at LSG birthday celebration as well? Curious.

Looking at the statements made by the agencies, does anyone else find them almost identical to the ones made for LDW and S? Like copy and past, but changing a few words? Same area even...though that may be a popular spot for entertainers.

And why is anyone other than Dispatch coming out with the news, lol???

On a more serious note. I do trust that OYS made the best decision she could for herself right now. Sometimes we tend to turn away from situations that feel familiar as if to say, "I'm not going through that again". So if OYS and LSG feelings are strong for each other, and they have chosen not to act, it could be because they're just too nervous about how it could be received.Honestly, that's understandable for many reasons.

I'll just continue to keep my fingers and toes crossed for them. I still love them together :heart:.

Hi guys, I just want to give my 2 cents after all the mess about the dating: I also believe that people who don’t want to ship LSG and OYS anymore are free to leave, there is no harm done by shipping here quietly, supporting our couple and just daydreaming 

also did you guys made that PM group to discuss things more privately? Can i be included? I’m tired of reading this supposed “shippers” thoughts, looking only to spread negativity <_<

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved. It's their life, let them decide what is best for them. Let's not be like other crazy shippers who gloat, boast, hate on another ship or certain actor/actresses. Let's be mature and classy here. If it's meant to be, it will be. Until then we have love scenes of our OTP to fangirl over. :D

Welll...since i still got shocked fr dating news yesterday it doesnt mean i will.leave this lovely thread...i wont leave this shipper until marriage news confirm. I still believe they're destined each other. Dont care others will judge my delulu or think im soo pity to ship them over and over again. This shipper threads made to gather all delulu things on the same place and same think right? So its soo understandable if most of us still hope fr our delulu things. Thats why we called us as a shipper :). Just sail...sail..sail my ship #lets hug together.

Archived