[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like OYS's dating news couldn't prevent fan of SeungYeon from crazy voting. They worthy to be the best couple in 2018. And, my broken heart made a dream conversation:

LSG: Yeonseo ssi, I read the news ...
OYS: Will you congratulate me?
LSG: It's too fast... Did you date him while filming Hwayugi with me?
OYS: No, only after Hwayugi.
LSG: I'm sorry. That's my fault.
OYS: What about?
LSG: I was too busy...
OYS: That's right. You're too busy to spend time with me.
LSG: Pls give me more time.
OYS: What for?
LSG: You said you want to get married at age 34!?
OYS: Yes, I need a serious relationship from now to get married.
LSG: Me too. So, shall we do this together!?
OSY: Omo. Chincha?
LSG: Saranghanika :heart:

Finally, I just want to cheer up all you guys :bawling:

y9kHiG7.gif

"All these time I've had nobody on my side. When I was scared, lonely, and even upset, like I am right now, no one was there for me. So I lived my life putting up with acting like I was fine all the time. But now I have someone to call. It's very reassuring."

This. Is. My. Favourite line in this drama. 

In one statement, she demonstrated all the despairs Jin Seon Mi felt as a child and showed her desperation for just anyone's love and attention. She also expressed how relieved she was for the new found affection she is finally receiving. 

I adore both Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi so much. I love how both of them are so sincere, resilient and hardworking, and I guess these traits really shone through this drama since all of us here are so sold by their chemistry. I think what both of them really want is having their acting abilities acknowledged and seeing how everyone is in disbelief, really speaks volume of their potentials. 

Back to why I brought up this statement, it's because this drama came at a time where I felt really lost in life. Seeing Jin Seon Mi tirelessly fighting for her own life, even willing to sacrifice her own life for a world that didn't love her much, because of the few people she loved living on it, gave me so much strength to just continue going on with my life. 

The thing about a drama is that the plot will never change. The chemistry they showed on screen will always be there. Oh Gong and Seon Mi will always love each other. I can always revisit the drama whenever I'm scared, lonely, and even upset because now I have a favourite drama, favourite otp to adore. 

Yeon Seo might have ran away from Seung Gi just like how Oh Gong ran away from Seon Mi, but did Oh Gong come back?? 

Spoiler

3gn6gfR.gif

Hi friends, 

finally  I can feel peace in my heart. I did not realize that I got involved that much in shipping this couple. I want to confess that it is first time for me to ship someone because I know even our lives sometime it was hard to control and that is their own lives and destiny at the end, rite?.

i ship them not just because their chemistry in Hwayugi is undeniable but also I believe LSG is Mr right of OYS. She has all materials to achieve big success in her career: visual, talent, passion, easygoing, and cheerful personality. But somehow she lacks of determination and orientation and it was all showed off through her scandals. And I found those things that she lacks in LSG’s personality. He is smart but kind hearted, the person with the warm heart and cold head that’s why sometimes they can not sync together well. :)) some moments I feel they really need ggg to love each other at the beginning. And when love starts no one or nothing can stop them - great couple in the future. I am not upset as she announced dating. I am even happy for her since she can keep her head up and admitted immediately. I am just worry cause the person she chose is kB. He is so instinctive, even much more than her. He is just mr right time. Hope he willnot pull her down in “the land of death”. With the person like LSG, she may feel pressure and scared. With kB, she feels comfortable. Like jsm, at first she denied her fate and just want to be a nomal person. But then she feels happy to be protected by sog and finally she even protects him. Hope in real life OYS will find her way and face it  bravely and happily with the bold and smart guy...

love all 

3 hours ago, klila said:

Hi guys, I just want to give my 2 cents after all the mess about the dating: I also believe that people who don’t want to ship LSG and OYS anymore are free to leave, there is no harm done by shipping here quietly, supporting our couple and just daydreaming 

also did you guys made that PM group to discuss things more privately? Can i be included? I’m tired of reading this supposed “shippers” thoughts, looking only to spread negativity <_<

I think most of all we need your mv for vitamin 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, klila said:

also did you guys made that PM group to discuss things more privately? Can i be included? I’m tired of reading this supposed “shippers” thoughts, looking only to spread negativity <_<

If there is a PM group please add me too :tongue::tongue::tongue:

@kopikosong loving your post.. nice to know how Hwayugi helped you in your personal fight. Love how this drama is not only for us to delulu but also taught us lessons in life. I do love those lines also.. JinSunMi is a fighter, she’s weak but that became her strength and her motivation to live.

And yes, the beauty in a drama is it will always stay and we can go back watching it and still feel the love, the excitement, sadness and fall in love all over again with our 503..  :wub: 

I was feeling so frustrated since the news came out yesterday~ i love the Drama so much that I keep re-watching it everyday for the past month! we can tell 503's chemistry and i was looking forward to their Dating News came out. because of no bts, because of their INS, i am still not totally believe the Dating News.  Met in March and start to Date in March and Publicly announcement their relationship in March~ everything so quick & unreasonable~  Therefore, to me, i decide to wait~ as long as both of them not married, i am sure still have chances~ i am still on the SHIP :)

Omg I love your post! I don’t know why I’m tearing up reading this post... that was one of the lines that made me love hwayugi. Another one of my fav is when jinseonmi said ‘even though I don’t have friends, family or a lover, in my life, there is me. For having lived well even though I was all alone, I am even more proud of myself.’ When OYS delivered it with so much conviction was the moment I fell in love with JSM. 

Despite being haunted by ghosts and all those childhood memories of being ostracized, she never victimized herself but grew up to be an independent, capable woman who chooses to embrace life and love even when facing atrocities and bigotry. I was so mesmerized by OYS’ portrayal and I just wished the writers could’ve gone deeper into her character! 

Hello Is there anyone who knows Korean? may I ask for your help to translate briefly what this paragraph is about? I saw it from a SNS, one of the fans said that "OYS said KB is a mature and charming man". I have used different translation tools but I am not really sure if the paragraph really means that OYS indeed in person said this by herself; or is it just a random comment from someone who claimed to know eonnie. I doubt because I don't think she would make any comments in public recently(?), since it is pretty dangerous to say anything after the news has just come out(?)... Thank you very much!: 

"[권혁기/더팩트 단독 보도 기자 : "오연서 씨는 김범 씨가 연하지만 남자다움과 사려 깊은 배려심 이런 부분에 많이 매력을 느낀 걸로 알고 있고요. 김범 씨 역시 오연서 씨가 갖고 있는 매력이 많은 배우다 보니까 그런 부분에서 서로 호감을 느끼고 누가 먼저랄 것 없이 자연스럽게 연인으로 발전한 것으로 알고 있습니다."]"

This is the full website if you would like to read it too: http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3626734

Thank you so much for taking time to translate this:)

11 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

Have anyone seen lsg ig recently?i go there and found that he's following something..what is he following?

A j-pop girl group! OMG I am confused right nowlol what does this meanlollll omggggg

omggggg my heart is not ready to afford another breaking news from oppa:bawling:

4 minutes ago, majoyce said:

A j-pop girl group! OMG I am confused right nowlol what does this meanlollll omggggg

This last few days,ig acc has been rough to my heart..lol..

It's so random..maybe it's been hacked..hope someone who responsible for the acc make some quick action..

7 minutes ago, majoyce said:

I’m pretty sure it’s an accidental follow (or if it isn’t there is a reason for it) lol... it would be too obvious to assume what most people would assume of this situation. She is really young compared to LSG (and Japanese) so no need to worry guys. 

Archived