[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Looks like everyone already got the positive vibes now. Thanks to everyone good work this thread still alive.  Well shipping is not about winning or losing so screw with the haters. Well everything happens in it own pace , in it own time and clock so no one knows when are OYS-LSG times comes, so be patient guys

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since morning can't think properly/positive because of this news :wacko:

But... Now I think, is too early to say this ship already sink, let just say this ship was hit by Strom and need sometime to repair so this ship will sail again, I believe this ship will never sink. So let's pray famil shipper for our LSG OYS or SOG JSM they will end up together & happily ever after 

27 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Looks like everyone already got the positive vibes now. Thanks to everyone good work this thread still alive.  Well shipping is not about winning or losing so screw with the haters. Well everything happens in it own pace , in it own time and clock so no one knows when are OYS-LSG times comes, so be patient guys

Words of advise from the wise anchor.

shipping is not about winning or losing..

we just love them and it's fun to ship them anyway

just please don't go into ig tagging them and or attack anyone 

we have our own delulu fun lol :D

giphy.gif

Beside this thread cure my withdrawal symptoms lol

15 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

We need gif multivitamins! 

can someone showered us?! :wub::blush::lol:

Lol because I've already made the gifs, I will share them.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Please don't hate, as shippers we can still ship whoever we want, and I'm not even going to force my preference on them. I'm just doing it because I love them, and I've already spent so much time making these and they deserve to be shared.

Stay calm, and stay lovely and charming and happy! Love you all.

:heart:

5 hours ago, dudurudu said:

The funny things, now in OYS naver site there are so many comment about LSG. :D and many of them said that OYS-LSG are perfect match.

I don't know why, but poor OYS. Nowdays she receive love from everyone because her acting and perfect chemistry with LSG. But just because this dating news, some immature people now hating her.. why should this dating news exposed today?:blink:

It only proves that they are better together than they are apart.:tongue:

Judging from peoples response to this dating news also gives us/everyone an idea of what will happen, in case LSG & OYS announced that they truly are in a relationship. :confused: They can tell now how people love them being together than being with someone else.  OYS has proven herself capable, acting wise and some people tried to get to know her better instead of having a preconceive notions about her as a person.  As a result they ended up loving her and find her deserving to be paired with LSG.  In the same way, LSG gained more supporter when paired with OYS too.  When you look at it, admitting to be in a relation will bring them good than harm.  Yes, there are still people who will be against it but we cannot please everybody. :dissapointed: Besides, she still has haters for dating KB so what's the difference?  All they need is to follow what their heart truly desires and whatever comes next they should address/handle accordingly.  Besides, they're not the only couple who might go through that stage.  There will be resistance on the onset but later on they will accept what's already there, if ever.:tongue: As if they have the choice... lol 

Oh... suddenly a song pops up in my mind if this happens in the future.:blush: *wishful thinking*

I'd rather by Luther Vandros that goes: 

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else

I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself 

I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

Well, just pointing out what it would be like when given the different circumstance/situation.  :blush: 

Dont know what to say bout this dating news. It supposed to be a good news if it with LSG but pitty me it wasnt with LSG #must bear with it.

Still cant believed it while my friend confirm this news this morning. Just wish for their happiness. If they were destined each other than love will make a way for them. It just a matter of time

Archived