[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 minute ago, butterflyeffect said:

I’m pretty sure it’s an accidental follow (or if it isn’t there is a reason for it) lol... it would be too obvious to assume what most people would assume of this situation. She is really young compared to LSG (and Japanese) so no need to worry guys. 

5 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

This last few days,ig acc has been rough to my heart..lol..

It's so random..maybe it's been hacked..hope someone who responsible for the acc make some quick action..

Yes I have to compose myself and be logical omgggggg It seems like from his previous interview, if he's really dating, he would not publicize it (take a deep breath, it was like a bomb just now, take a deep breath

Thanks chingu!!!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, majoyce said:

Yes I have to compose myself and be logical omgggggg It seems like from his previous interview, if he's really dating, he would not publicize it (take a deep breath, it was like a bomb just now, take a deep breath

Thanks chingu!!!

I'm not even thinking abt dating..maybe its a mistake..he accidentaly push the button..he'd better follow twice acc first..:lol:

8 minutes ago, majoyce said:

Thanks chingu!!!

Or maybe OYS made him mad lol :)) they are getting crazy. It is cool ^^

9 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

LSG is a musician, so I don't see anything wrong with him following other artists. It's no secret he likes girl groups. Let's not get into panic mode over something like that :huh:.

It’s understandable why people would since he hadn’t been following anyone up until now. I’ve been told that his instagram is managed by his agency/manager though(not sure if this is true), so maybe they messed up. Anyway, he gets thousands of followers per day on his account so regardless of who did the following I wouldn’t be too quick to jump to conclusions.

I am very happy to laugh now.
Oys has just announced the love suddenly, lsg pays attention to a girl.
Everything is now like a fog.
Just keep supporting this couple, because everything is abnormal.

Like us, LSG must be beside himself over OYS dating KB so he’s just randomly following some J-Pop girl to soothe his aching heart. *delulu*

Serzly tho, if it isnt an accidental follow, then maybe LSG or whoever manages his IG account will actively follow some artist and actors from now on since LSG’s account has started gathering a following.  Maybe. Just maybe he’ll pay more attention to that SNS for wider fan reach or something. 

Chill guys. It’s just been days. More to come. Brace yourselves but nevertheless, stay aboard and have fun! :lol:

I’m trying to tell myself that this is because hwayugi premiers on the 1/4 in Japan so this is a publicity stunt...

yes it must be!!!

*venting* I mean, sorry to bring this up, but he never followed his ex either right? And he said he won’t make his relationship status public unless he was getting married. So seriously this should be nothing we have to worry about... 

After calming down, I do think this is unlikely to be date, LSG is probably the protective-type. He is gaining more and more popularity right now, and he would not expose his GF unless he gets caught. No worries guys:D

*my crazy delulu* since OYS's very suspicious dating news was the talk of the town in these two days, and she must be pressurized by the floodage of comments and focus, our OG is trying to protect her by diverting the public's attentionhaha (just my crazy imagination

1 minute ago, raradityadika said:

This ship has been a roller-coaster ride to my heart..need to sleep and chill down..hopefully when i wake up tomorrow he starts following nobody again..

agree on the point about roller-coaster ride (!)

3 minutes ago, majoyce said:

my crazy delulu* since OYS's very suspicious dating news was the talk of the town in these two days, and she must be pressurized by the floodage of comments and focus, our OG is trying to protect her by diverting the public's attentionhaha (just my crazy imagination

I'm in the same delusion..:tongue:

Archived