[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That dating news really got me shooked like why so fast? why so sudden? No photos, no proof, and just the super speedy confirmation of both agencies. 

After reading all the comments, yes there is really something fishy. But as a fan and shipper, all I can do is wait and see. At the end of the day, all i hope is for Oh YeonSeo’s happiness and trust that she will and she is making wise decisions for herself. And as she once said in her interview, i hope she’ll end up listening to her inner voice.

And yes, i will stay in this ship because no one can beat our 503’s chemistry. They have set the bars so high in that area. Sail sail my ship, gotta ride this ship until someone announced marriage. (lol would be better if its their marriage.. haha) No amount of speedy vague dating news can stop me from shipping our SeungYeon. :wub::D

I think, after Hwayugi ended, it would be a very important time for our OTP to decide whether to date or not (if they had a real feeling to each other).

In interviews, OYS repeatedly complimented LSG and sent him signals like that: "LSG is a charming friend," I need to get married at age 34 "... But LSG didn't mention much about OYS and said he want to focus on his work. LSG was so busy with his projects and had no sign of pursuing her. As I had mentioned in my cmt here that LSG maybe had feeling for OYS (their reaction to each other that we had analyzed so much here it's impossible to pretend) but dating was a difficult decision for him at that time. And, OYS met KB, they felt good together ... :bawling:

Ok fine, the fact that OYS is dating now (although it's suspicious). But before that, our 503C had a romantic love together in Hwayugi. I will keep those beautiful memories of our dream couple and hope for a miracle that dating news just be a rumor. Then, our ship will sail. Keep dreaming!

2 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

I think, after Hwayugi ended, it would be a very important time for our OTP to decide whether to date or not (if they had a real feeling to each other).

In interviews, OYS repeatedly complimented LSG and sent him signals like that: "LSG is a charming friend," I need to get married at age 34 "... But LSG didn't mention much about OYS and said he want to focus on his work. LSG was so busy with his projects and had no sign of pursuing her. As I had mentioned in my cmt here that LSG maybe had feelings for OYS (their reaction to each other that we had analyzed so much here it's impossible to pretend) but dating was a difficult decision for him at that time. And, OYS met KB, they felt match ... :bawling:

I kind of agree with your analysis.

Plus, when I saw where LSG has his Venus, I was like "meh" :joy:

wow.. I come here and everyone talk about dating news.. I think finally? they are dating? but it doesn't seems right, then I googled it, I mean.. really.. OYS dating Kim Bum, Kim Bum also younger than her.. I think, maybe OYS must be like LSG and was ready for romance, but even after Hwayugi ended, LSG still doesn't approach her, so OYS who's in the condition of ready for romance dating with Kim Bum who approach her. 

I hope in the future when LSG is not too busy like nowadays, will approach OYS (if the relationship between OYS and Kim Bum is not working sorry >.< ) and start again.

15 minutes ago, lala2018 said:

In interviews, OYS repeatedly complimented LSG and sent him signals like that: "LSG is a charming friend," I need to get married at age 34 "... But LSG didn't mention much about OYS and said he want to focus on his work. LSG was so busy with his projects and had no sign of pursuing her. As I had mentioned in my cmt here that LSG maybe had feeling for OYS (their reaction to each other that we had analyzed so much here it's impossible to pretend) but dating was a difficult decision for him at that time. And, OYS met KB, they felt good together ... :bawling:

Ok fine, the fact that OYS is dating now (although it's suspicious). But before that, our 503C had been a romantic love together in Hwayugi. I will keep those beautiful memories of our dream couple and hope for a miracle that dating news just be a rumor. Then, our ship will sail. Keep dreaming!

Indeed. I think LSG was to bussy with his tight schedules and his worktime so he forgot that theres a beautiful lady waiting for him to pursued her intensely. KB came on the very right time.

My timid mind said that KB is a 'way' for OYS to distract her feeling toward LSG (hopefully im wrong for this). 

Im really pretty sure between LSG and OYS theres sincere feeling and mutual feeling each other. I dont get it why it doesnt work (yet).

Hello everyone, this is my first time to write because i cant help it anymore after the news to my one and only 503 couple. Feeling heartbroken since morning. I want to share my analysis about this issue. i was so confused, why the agency released the statement right away confirming the dating issue of OSY and Kim bum without any Gossip about them. OYS and LSG forever goodvibes.. 

23 minutes ago, nadhine said:

Hello everyone, this is my first time to write because i cant help it anymore after the news to my one and only 503 couple. Feeling heartbroken since morning. I want to share my analysis about this issue. i was so confused, why the agency released the statement right away confirming the dating issue of OSY and Kim bum without any Gossip about them. OYS and LSG forever goodvibes.. 

welcome~~I think I have come across a post in IG saying that there are photo of the two of them meeting in private, and their agency admitted that within 15 minutes after the news come out (so efficient...

1 hour ago, terrynoona19 said:

Indeed. I think LSG was to bussy with his tight schedules and his worktime so he forgot that theres a beautiful lady waiting for him to pursued her intensely. KB came on the very right time.

My timid mind said that KB is a 'way' for OYS to distract her feeling toward LSG (hopefully im wrong for this). 

Im really pretty sure between LSG and OYS theres sincere feeling and mutual feeling each other. I dont get it why it doesnt work (yet).

Agree there must be sth between them, maybe it's just the timing....Let's wait and hope. If they are the perfect person for each other, destiny will bring them together again:bawling:respect and wish them all the best even if they dont end up together/_\

1 hour ago, cidrian said:

Venus, the planet. On his natal chart.

You studied his chart? What did it say? PM if you don't want to share here please. :)

13 minutes ago, majoyce said:

welcome~~I think I have come across a post in IG saying that there are photo of the two of them meeting in private, and their agency admitted that within 15 minutes after the news come out (so efficient...

What photos? Even Dispatch didn't post any photos. Can you share the link of that IG post?

Why so fast? Usually, for celebrity like them , they will think 100 times before releasing the statement, they will analysed every single detail. Specially OYS, they will check if its affect her career. 

I’ll delurk a little bit just to offer  my two cents. I was a little bit surprised when the news came out. But I’m still shipping them regardless -LSG & OYS or SOG & JSM. 

I can separate fact from fiction. So in any case I will ship them “fictionally “. In my mind, actors and actresses are placed in the fantasy section of my brain. Cause frankly I don’t have any friends or family members who are famous. I have recognized famous peps on planes, and what not. I’ve never approached them for fear of my fantasy being ruined? Lol I don’t know probably.

In any case, this shipping forum is for imaginary and real life couples. So I don’t see any harm in still shipping them. Cause they have off the wall chemistry. Can’t help to compare with or when other actors/actresses kiss in other kdramas. Cause well...they basically “ruined” me and made me a fan of LSG and OYS for life. :wub:

ps. I wrote above that actresses and actors are placed in my fiction box. Doesn’t mean I don’t respect who they are dating in  real life. I just go ok..and tie my fantasy ship further down the fantasy hole. Lol kind of hard to describe. Just that I won’t be angry, disappointed, or write in their Instagram, etc when they are dating other peps or even when they are not dating. 

17 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

There are no photos. If I recall correctly they were spotted on date in Cheongdam (but I don’t remember which news article it was sorry)

When ousting a celebrity couple dating, there is always photos. No photos make me suspicious. Anyway, as long as there's no marriage news, we can continue to ship. I see no harm in it. We are not forcing them. We just think their body language and chemistry hints at something more and would like them to be together.  At least we are not barging in other ships thread and calling them names and starting fights or anything.

38 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

You studied his chart? What did it say? PM if you don't want to share here please. :)

What photos? Even Dispatch didn't post any photos. Can you share the link of that IG post?

I did not see the photo by myself, I just read that ppl find they are dating somewhere in Korean from the SNS, but I cannot rmb seeing from weibo or ig/_\ Sorry my brain was flooded by different posts and analysis today/_\  I will try to find that post

28 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

There are no photos. If I recall correctly they were spotted on date in Cheongdam (but I don’t remember which news article it was sorry)

Thanks for correcting:) I cannot rmb where I see that news too/_\

Archived