[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

@cutestrobery ahjumma .. I’m done with some of the translations.

However... 

Spoiler

Found the you know ‘another immature ship shipper’ posting  on oys ig asking her to die ,  even worse  cursing her mum. She said oys is the main reason. for  her  stress , maybe because   oys  is said to be interfering with her ship :sweatingbullets:.

People really take shipping like it’s their whole life smh 

Luckily for me and stupidly of her to use Korean so I don’t have to work so hard in translating those horrible words. 

But the problem is, that person is also cursing at Lee Ji eun and Bae Suzy .

Can I include them in the translation ? i feel like it’s not right for me to do so because  we are only intending to  care  about  the matter for OYS.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

:ph34r:  Pssst, dear soompiers,

since posting directly seems to stir stalking and bullying, Google the meaning of  24 karat golden rose "eternity rose" yourselves. I promise it's worth it for 503shippers, you'll melt:wub: over this sweetness  ;)

Golden update :wub: liked by LeeSeyoung too :ph34r:

How's everyone? Still going strong I hope.. just finish watch latest mith.. ep 46.. whoa.. seunggi yaaaa...

https://www.yesasia.com/global/a-korean-odyssey-2018-dvd-ep-1-20-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled/1069227458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Found this.. the DVD version of hwayugi.. 

Do you guys think there's a bts or director's cut in it? I'm dying to watch the bts between lsg and oys.. anyone have bought this?

14 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

How's everyone? Still going strong I hope.. just finish watch latest mith.. ep 46.. whoa.. seunggi yaaaa...

https://www.yesasia.com/global/a-korean-odyssey-2018-dvd-ep-1-20-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled/1069227458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Found this.. the DVD version of hwayugi.. 

Do you guys think there's a bts or director's cut in it? I'm dying to watch the bts between lsg and oys.. anyone have bought this?

We are back to chilling at our submarine mode and collected all the proofs of their harassment  :phew:

I’m almost done with my translations too. That  shipper account of the other ship. They are done for because they used Oh Yeon seo name fully :rolleyes:

i’m not going to spill any info anymore..... 

Bully , harass, and go crazy all you want.

But one thing for sure : “fact can’t be changed”

the japanese version for Hwayugi dvd is going to be released with extra features , you can def look forward to it.

ciao~

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO everyone... What's going on? :confused: Why is it so quiet here? Are we in hybernation mode because of the weather? Or everybody's just busy preparing for the Holidays? HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!! Have a great day. I miss reading all your posts. Take care and God bless.

5 hours ago, richgirl71 said:

HELLO everyone... What's going on? :confused: Why is it so quiet here? Are we in hybernation mode because of the weather? Or everybody's just busy preparing for the Holidays? HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!! Have a great day. I miss reading all your posts. Take care and God bless.

Everyone is in submarine mode .

Ahjumma and everyone almost finished preparing the documentations to be submitted by the time. 

Posting here will only bring out the insecurities.  Look at the members here who keep receiving pm about song lyrics and that shipper instagram account who make an announcement to bash OYS?

If not insecurities and scared. What is it called?anyway that account already been included in the pdf as well.

So for now why not sweetly wait for the sweet news of revenge? ;-)

have a nice holiday everyone. Ahjumma will be going to Canada with my husband and kids.

5 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2019 for our OTP :) 

Merry Christmas to all my fellow shippers :kiss_wink:

Anyway it's been a year, last year on 23rd December, we first watched Hwayugi. And this is one of my fav scene, their gaze very powerful

Today MR. BRAVE....I APPLAUD YOU :thumbsup::joy:

Spoiler

Shippers to LSG today: ;)

Merry Christmas :star: to everyone who feels brave, cowardly or inbetween. May you always have the courage to unapologetically stand up for yourserselves and your loved ones in matters of what is right and what is wrong.

Edit:

Spoiler

Now LeeSeYoung is also amazed at Mr Brave ;)

How's everyone.. miss all of you and analysis here.. it's been too quiet. 

Anyway love to see ohvely been active posting in Instagram.. it's Christmas Eve maybe she's reminded of their special event exactly on the same day last year.. who can forget that.. :rolleyes:

And that clothes she wore isn't it kind of oversize for her.. remind me of son oh gong and jin seo mi morning scene.. :lol:

LSG is the happiest man alive on earth. I know he's too busy working these year but I know that he's also inspired working. :D I'm just so happy for LSG that he receives many awards and of course he receives a lot of love not just from his family and friends but also from the love of his life that always supported him in his dreams and passion. :heart: no matter how busy he is, I know der is someone waiting for him who always gives him happiness and love, giving him support and understanding and patience. What more can he ask for? Awww!! :heart: LSG and OYS are giving more updates for us. 

I'm just very very happy for both of them. :D

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Archived