Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

It's been awhile, hi everyone. Sorry for not coming here often. I can't back read every page, only this last page. I'm glad that everyone here already notice the bullying that happen recently. And seriously those who bully others recently really a coward, why? Because after they bully the victim and the victim choose to stay quiet and do nothing, but the bully not satisfied with that and the bully not satisfied with them harassing people’s private life (like calling shippers husbands, or school and workplace), so now the bully pretending to be a victim, like seriously? Are they kidding me? That's totally a coward, if not why pretend to be the victim? Such a coward. A BULLY can't be A VICTIM at the same time, so come forward with the exact identity, don't be a coward

@cutestrobery ahjumma, I'll report to you some of the bully I found. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Hi everyone, haven't been here for so long but I feel like sharing this photo I found :wub: 

My otp ohvely and lee seung gi :wub: (oops I mean Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask. Anyway they are just cosplaying characters off a show right? Just like Samjang & Son Oh Gong, haha silly shippers.)

Reveal hidden contents

FLJTca6.gif

UF64fsP.png

listen here Coffee Lady...

How dare you create a false rumor that ohvely is sailor moon and lsg is Tuxedo?!!! They are samjang and oh gong!! 

:rage: 

Silly kopiko shippers like you are the most dangerous ones. Please use accurate resources before posting or photoshopping pictures.. okay...

Spoiler

@kopikosong just kidding..

I luv youuu  :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

@cutestrobery I already collected those proofs and I can help you with the translations. 

• LOL 10

12 hours ago, dvrels said:

It's been awhile, hi everyone. Sorry for not coming here often. I can't back read every page, only this last page. I'm glad that everyone here already notice the bullying that happen recently. And seriously those who bully others recently really a coward, why? Because after they bully the victim and the victim choose to stay quiet and do nothing, but the bully not satisfied with that and the bully not satisfied with them harassing people’s private life (like calling shippers husbands, or school and workplace), so now the bully pretending to be a victim, like seriously? Are they kidding me? That's totally a coward, if not why pretend to be the victim? Such a coward. A BULLY can't be A VICTIM at the same time, so come forward with the exact identity, don't be a coward

@cutestrobery ahjumma, I'll report to you some of the bully I found. 

Sadly that is how bullies behave .

They will not be happy if  the victims don’t play their game anymore and  will start crying wolf that they are the victims instead.

These kind of people usually lack attention or presence in real life .

They will  try to seek those qualities through Internet/ hiding behind a stronger person. In this case Ahjumma will have to say , ‘hiding behind the name of fandom? ‘

Thank you so much for your cooperation guys. Shipping is shipping, we enjoy it and only time can tell but let us solve  this cyber bullying and help the victims.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Sadly that is how bullies behave .

They will not be happy if  the victims don’t play their game anymore and  will start crying wolf that they are the victims instead.

These kind of people usually lack attention or presence in real life .

They will  try to seek those qualities through Internet/ hiding behind a stronger person. In this case Ahjumma will have to say , ‘hiding behind the name of fandom? ‘

Thank you so much for you cooperation guys. Shipping is shipping, we enjoy it and only time can tell but let us solve  this cyber bullying and help the victims.

Couldn't agreed more ahjumma, they hidding behind a fandom, which mean they are nothing more than a coward. Lets stay calm and spread love as we always did. 

@kopikosong your post is hilarious ❤️

• Like 7

I don't know why these bullies are now still continueing. I saw that not only 503 shippers but also others who don't care about any ship getting bothered on social medias and trying to be dragged into a shipping war.

Why?  I saw 503shippers just being quiet and also not trying to force anyone into believing and simply quietly shipping among ourselves on our own accounts only and waiting for time to show the answer.

....Meanwhile the bullies are going not only into 503 fan accounts but also other fans accounts who are quiet, to try to start a war while accusing us of not being quiet while they themselves are not the quiet ones!! 
So they ask us to be quiet (shippers have now privated accounts) and then when we are even more quiet than before they get even more upset and start being even less quiet themselves?
Hmmm projection?

I started out feeling sorry for 503 fans and other fans but now I'm starting to feel bad for another fan group too. So it's not enough for bullies to harrass us fans (&even OYS herself!) but theyre also trying to victimize another fangroup by hoaxing and spreading false information (while accusing others before of spreading false info). I'm just very sorry if the other fangroup got tricked by the bullies trying to indirectly bully them into believing lies without them even knowing it.
I mean if I was an outsider and simply saw the bullies posts without the true context I might think bullies are the victims and fall victim myself to their hoax! I really hope the other fangroup didn't fall into this trap.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma  already talked with some of the victims from the cyber bullying .

They said they just want to stay quiet and let everything pass with time but  what bother them the most is  no matter what they do they are still being attacked. They  have locked their accounts and stay quiet but the instigators ator went  around slandering them instead.

Ahjumma  can  look at this as a child play if not for them going to far. 

The  account instigator who harassed everyone including OYS  are still trying  to defame and slander  the victims.  Ahjumma really feels bad for these young  kids.. They  only love a couple from a drama and ship with a the findings they have but now they left so helpless because  of the threatening done by those people. 

Ahjuma really can’t stand bullying . Internet is not a place for you to spread hate and bully the weak.
I  do not  care about fandom ,etc. i’m too old for that kind of stuff but I will stand up for the right   and call out the wrong individuals.

However, ahjumma will continue to encourage  all of you not to fight back nor report them. Stay mature and calm.

Please  submit and e-mail me all the cyber bullying, defamation, and harassment proofs  to my e-mail .

People  who can understand Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

1.Please pm me the detail of the accounts who instigated and defamed the victims (no matter locked or not):

-what social media: twitter, instagram, or facebook, etc

-the username and if possible what 

Language , what country.

As this is a serious matter, please pm me without joking then I will give  you my  office e-mail to provide me with all the proofs.

2. All documents will be submitted in pdf files. The insults and harassment with  Korean translation toward OYS will be submitted separately through Celltrion Ent. We will submit this profesionally as stated by the company in the announcement   “ Include all the hate comments on the internet..”

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ahjumma your my hero. Yes i am happy actually that celltrion ent. Decided to sue all rumors or hate/insulting comments done by haters ir antis. I was actually upset that her previous agency representative never did anything about it.

Since last year i have been saving all info i come across but since i do not know korean i was not sure how to send it to celltrion. Thanks for the info and i will PM you with what i got plus pics of oys photoshop in a very disrespectful insulting  way too for a women 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Hmmm all these recent events seem so familiar somehow. :ph34r: I swear I've seen this bullying on another social media platform somewhere before...
I find it so suspicious too how the bullying started after LSG and OYS posted around the same time on social media and there was an interesting clip shown to the public too. 
Bullies pretending to be part of another fangroup and trying to hoax actual fans part of that group into being their defense shield,  trying to use and manipulate them.

It's digusting me how these bullies are trying to victimize everyone now both directly and indirectly.

Yes @cutestrobery I have many proofs of the bullying saved and ready to send.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjumma your my hero. Yes i am happy actually that celltrion ent. Decided to sue all rumors or hate/insulting comments done by haters ir antis. I was actually upset that her previous agency representative never did anything about it.

Since last year i have been saving all info i come across but since i do not know korean i was not sure how to send it to celltrion. Thanks for the info and i will PM you with what i got plus pics of oys photoshop in a very disrespectful insulting  way too for a women 

Good job :P, I will help with all the translations

I will remain quiet too  and just screen shot all those... the more they do those horrible  things the more proofs I can get heeheehee 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone! :lol: Haven't been here for quite some times. What is happening? OYS got bullied? Ugh..:rage:

On 11/25/2018 at 6:42 AM, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma  already talked with some of the victims from the cyber bullying .

They said they just want to stay quiet and let everything pass with time but  what bother them the most is  no matter what they do they are still being attacked. They  have locked their accounts and stay quiet but the instigators ator went  around slandering them instead.

Ahjumma  can  look at this as a child play if not for them going to far. 

The  account instigator who harassed everyone including OYS  are still trying  to defame and slander  the victims.  Ahjumma really feels bad for these young  kids.. They  only love a couple from a drama and ship with a the findings they have but now they left so helpless because  of the threatening done by those people. 

Ahjuma really can’t stand bullying . Internet is not a place for you to spread hate and bully the weak.
I  do not  care about fandom ,etc. i’m too old for that kind of stuff but I will stand up for the right   and call out the wrong individuals.

However, ahjumma will continue to encourage  all of you not to fight back nor report them. Stay mature and calm.

Please  submit and e-mail me all the cyber bullying, defamation, and harassment proofs  to my e-mail .

People  who can speak Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

1.Please pm me the detail of the accounts who instigated and defamed the victims (no matter locked or not):

-what social media: twitter, instagram, or facebook, etc

-the username and if possible what 

Language , what country.

As this is a serious matter, please pm me without joking then I will give  you my  office e-mail to provide me with all the proofs.

2. All documents will be submitted in pdf files. The insults and harassment with  Korean translation toward OYS will be submitted separately through Celltrion Ent. We will submit this profesionally as stated by the company in the announcement   “ Include all the hate comments on the internet..”

Thank you for your cooperation.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:ajumma is the best.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:37 PM, kopikosong said:

Hi everyone, haven't been here for so long but I feel like sharing this photo I found :wub: 

My otp ohvely and lee seung gi :wub: (oops I mean Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask. Anyway they are just cosplaying characters off a show right? Just like Samjang & Son Oh Gong, haha silly shippers.)

OMG this one :joy: this is going to be my phone wallpaper. :joy: this is amazing edit. :thumbsup:

• LOL 8

UF64fsP.png

Awww my childhood ship cosplayed by my ultimate ship :wub:

I really want to thank the editor of this, especially LSG as Tuxedo Mask looks especially dashing ;):blush:

@kopikosong ...Let's just say these were their Halloween 2018 costumes together. 

It's totally Canon right? :lol:

• LOL 11

@cutestrobery ahjumma .. I’m done with some of the translations.

However... 

Spoiler

Found the you know ‘another immature ship shipper’ posting  on oys ig asking her to die ,  even worse  cursing her mum. She said oys is the main reason. for  her  stress , maybe because   oys  is said to be interfering with her ship :sweatingbullets:.

People really take shipping like it’s their whole life smh 

Luckily for me and stupidly of her to use Korean so I don’t have to work so hard in translating those horrible words. 

But the problem is, that person is also cursing at Lee Ji eun and Bae Suzy .

Can I include them in the translation ? i feel like it’s not right for me to do so because  we are only intending to  care  about  the matter for OYS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Spoiler

:ph34r:  Pssst, dear soompiers,

since posting directly seems to stir stalking and bullying, Google the meaning of  24 karat golden rose "eternity rose" yourselves. I promise it's worth it for 503shippers, you'll melt:wub: over this sweetness  ;)

Golden update :wub: liked by LeeSeyoung too :ph34r:

• Like 13

How's everyone? Still going strong I hope.. just finish watch latest mith.. ep 46.. whoa.. seunggi yaaaa...

https://www.yesasia.com/global/a-korean-odyssey-2018-dvd-ep-1-20-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled/1069227458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Found this.. the DVD version of hwayugi.. 

Do you guys think there's a bts or director's cut in it? I'm dying to watch the bts between lsg and oys.. anyone have bought this?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

How's everyone? Still going strong I hope.. just finish watch latest mith.. ep 46.. whoa.. seunggi yaaaa...

https://www.yesasia.com/global/a-korean-odyssey-2018-dvd-ep-1-20-end-multi-audio-english-subtitled/1069227458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Found this.. the DVD version of hwayugi.. 

Do you guys think there's a bts or director's cut in it? I'm dying to watch the bts between lsg and oys.. anyone have bought this?

We are back to chilling at our submarine mode and collected all the proofs of their harassment  :phew:

I’m almost done with my translations too. That  shipper account of the other ship. They are done for because they used Oh Yeon seo name fully :rolleyes:

i’m not going to spill any info anymore..... 

Bully , harass, and go crazy all you want.

But one thing for sure : “fact can’t be changed”

the japanese version for Hwayugi dvd is going to be released with extra features , you can def look forward to it.

ciao~

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

HELLO everyone... What's going on? :confused: Why is it so quiet here? Are we in hybernation mode because of the weather? Or everybody's just busy preparing for the Holidays? HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!! Have a great day. I miss reading all your posts. Take care and God bless.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, richgirl71 said:

HELLO everyone... What's going on? :confused: Why is it so quiet here? Are we in hybernation mode because of the weather? Or everybody's just busy preparing for the Holidays? HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!!! Have a great day. I miss reading all your posts. Take care and God bless.

Everyone is in submarine mode .

Ahjumma and everyone almost finished preparing the documentations to be submitted by the time. 

Posting here will only bring out the insecurities.  Look at the members here who keep receiving pm about song lyrics and that shipper instagram account who make an announcement to bash OYS?

If not insecurities and scared. What is it called?anyway that account already been included in the pdf as well.

So for now why not sweetly wait for the sweet news of revenge? ;-)

have a nice holiday everyone. Ahjumma will be going to Canada with my husband and kids.

• Like 5

Hello. How's everyone? I miss posting here :D merry Christmas to all of you.. 

So many updates of LSG and OYS this days. Full of hearts. :heart:

• Like 5