Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

7 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ssssh.... :P

we are happy but some people may not

We have to be nice and tolerant of everybody.

After today back to back updates from both of them,.   I received a dm from a sweet new account(again!! Lol)  whining  about his/her insecurities to me :lol:.  

Gosh, I learnt that I have to be more sympathetic to others feelings cos inscurities hurt

Don’t mind me .. I’m just blabbering nonsene here. I’m too happy today

merong~

If you are going to get a dm each time you posted something concrete ...

can you report for harassing? I don’t see it much different than posting here and directly attacking us. I mean, we can disagree with the hundreds of other ships on this forum but do we dm posters saying they are being delusional?!

Didn’t the mods rebuke us for not staying in our own shipping thread and minding our own business?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

12 hours ago, madinked said:

can you report for harassing? I don’t see it much different than posting here and directly attacking us. I mean, we can disagree with the hundreds of other ships on this forum but do we dm posters saying they are being delusional?!

Didn’t the mods rebuke us for not staying in our own shipping thread and minding our own business?

Should i do that? 

I feel like doing that since we get reported for every trivial thing , when we are always minding our own business, even inside jokes within ourselves made people burn too..:P

Or should i pity that person instead?

Since I also had a good laugh because of that pm . It adds another fun to my happiness from their updates yesterday .  

I even ended up  consoling that person insecurites  , lol. ;-) ;-) ;-) 

anyway this month is not ordinary or quiet at all.

“ Let’s Enjoy HAPPY TIMES WITH LEE” :glasses:

Spoiler

Find the Differences

P884tZM.jpg

Tuxx X Gwiyomi

kXljcPi.jpg

Bkn24qR.jpg

Dinner time X Cappucino time

57uebmw.jpg

I have so much nonsense lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Should i do that? 

I feel like doing that since we get reported for every trivial thing , when we are always minding our own business, even inside jokes within ourselves made people burn too..:P

Hide contents

I am still sore that we get reported so often, that’s all. 

Anyway, there’s a time for pity but it isn’t now. The hardest has yet to be hit. B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, madinked said:

I agree with you.  Dm-ing and harassing people already mean that they are not minding their own business. 

Reporting them is a fair thing to do.

However at the same time Ahjumma finds these insecurities very amusing. If you are so sure , why the need to pm someone from another shipping thread?

Everything is too concrete  maybe? LOL ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

(Reminder : I’m just talking nonsense here so don’t mind me   :P)

Just  found out from someone about the bookstore lounge that coolest partner   visited.

Spoiler

ra31q61.jpg

PDkhCQp.jpg

It’s a very nice cozy place called “Assouline Lounge “  

(Very recommended if any of you guys are visiting Seoul)

Even her friend (ehm... who followed her recently visited the nice place too)

Spoiler

IwyyiPj.png

-At Assouline Lounge, You can have your cappuccino while enjoying your books.

-You can find the book “Happy Times- Lee” as well

- I’m just recommending a place to visit in Seoul for you guys, nothing more  :P

- I don’t know about the RESTAURANTS they both posted though. Must be somwehere nice with good foods   in Seoul cos she said “yum”, while he is  having his capuccino somewhere nice in Morocco too. 

• Like 16

I just finished watching latest ep of mith!!! LSG at it AGAIN!!!! This is coming from a SINGLE guy!!! At the end of the hint call with Noh Sa Yeon, they asked her and the husband to come on the show as the married couple master. They wanted to know what they could learn from them. And of course, ONCE AGAIN, the only guy on the show who is ALWAYS curious about relationship, marriage and kids bursted out “Could you tell us how to live happily in a marriage?” 

OMG can he be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

I just finished watching latest ep of mith!!! LSG at it AGAIN!!!! This is coming from a SINGLE guy!!! At the end of the hint call with Noh Sa Yeon, they asked her and the husband to come on the show as the married couple master. They wanted to know what they could learn from them. And of course, ONCE AGAIN, the only guy on the show who is ALWAYS curious about relationship, marriage and kids bursted out “Could you tell us how to live happily in a marriage?” 

OMG can you be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

Yeesh LSG, I totally believe you when you claim you have no GF! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

LSG: Marriage Marriage Marriage...

OYS: Bling Bling Bling....

The broken records keep on playing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

OMG can you be more obvious!!!  :P:wub:

Hahaha, Seunggi is so just so so obvious! 

He can’t stop talking about marriage  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, intrariver said:

Yeesh LSG, I totally believe you when you claim you have no GF! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

LSG: Marriage Marriage Marriage...

OYS: Bling Bling Bling....

The broken records keep on playing :sweatingbullets:

Sssh with that broken record

marriage and bling bling bling can’t be found in any song , so in my opninion they are not valid *kidding.. please don’t throw eggs at me* :P

The funny thing is charming friend also talked seriously about buying houses on MITH... hmmm... what kind of nonsense is this :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, haymochi said:

Sssh with that broken record

marriage and bling bling bling can’t be found in any song , so in my opninion they are not valid *kidding.. please don’t throw eggs at me* :P

The funny thing is charming friend also talked seriously about buying houses on MITH... hmmm... what kind of nonsense is this :lol:

It's the type of nonsense that after Vagabond airing leads to heart breaks for some (like my friend who is already crying because I divulged a major clue to her today while we were hanging out like usual) and relief of secret keeping for others (well of the things that can be divulged after marriage announcement, not full relief from that which should never be spoken of...)

You know we still haven't divulged things from the submarine, yet insecure harassers keep on crying blood and harassing with PMs etc....

:scream:...Can you imagine the amount of despair felt if the hurt people were to access our submarine with all its even more glorious details of hurtfull concreteness!?! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: 

I'm tearing up for the insecure ones just thinking about it :bawling:

:scream:

Imagine when we can divulge even just a small part of that which can be divulged later on....Oh those poor ones :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 6

So quiet here. I miss the coffee lady’s crazy gifs. 

Spoiler

Anyway I just finished Father is Strange and being rather invested in the lives of the actors, I googled and realised Lee Joon is dating jung so min. And I came across this gif. Super familiar and déjà  vu eh. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/3Z15nDupqkdN6uX8sA?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/404466-lee-joon-x-jung-so-min-couple-actor-x-assistant-official-couple-1118/?page=116

(Cc:leejoon/so min shipper thread)

• Like 9
4 hours ago, muishami said:

Ah, throwback to the presscon... mr.Charming friend were very obvious since then 

Aren't BOTH of them too obvious? They're so adorable and lovable to look at the presscon. Sorry to cut your post. When I saw how they were at the said presscon and so limited or NO BTS at all... I got more suspicious of them, and the rest is history... I found myself joining this thread even though I promised that I won't join another thread... :D. Anyway I just love BOTH of them. Hope to hear good news soon!!! Take care all of you 503 couple shippers.:heart: Fighting!!! God bless.

• Like 11

It’s very rare to see her outside because she seems like such a homegirl :)

She really looks beautiful and elegant.

Ahjumma been noticing her outfit choices lately have been so different from the past

I also read that LSG is confirmed for AAA? That is another great news. He attended last year and won an award . It would  be nice to see him win another one this year because 2018 is indeed another special one because he has his Cartier partner now. ;-)

• Like 11
On 10/25/2018 at 6:59 AM, madinked said:

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway I just finished Father is Strange and being rather invested in the lives of the actors, I googled and realised Lee Joon is dating jung so min. And I came across this gif. Super familiar and déjà  vu eh. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/3Z15nDupqkdN6uX8sA?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media Links&utm_term=https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/404466-lee-joon-x-jung-so-min-couple-actor-x-assistant-official-couple-1118/?page=116

(Cc:leejoon/so min shipper thread)

Did u mean like this??

I guess everyone miss our otp.. it's been almost a year now. I still can't move on with hwayugi because the chemistry are so damn good. I've watch so many Korean drama but I've never ship any couple before. Not until this two... 

Sometimes I do hope by chance tvn will release at least a scene or two hwayugi bts... I won't forgive them. No. Never. :tears:

• Like 13