Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

On 11/14/2018 at 12:21 AM, haymochi said:

Oh hi~long time no see

I’ve been busy too.

Yeah even in the past she was often seen by fans walking around without any mask .

From when she attended EXO concert, hanging out with her bros, etc .

It’s the first time seeing all her face covered up like that 

ooh who wouldn’t know what star mean btw them? And who is the icon of pinkaholic and Heart -lover? ^_^ . Her heart items are countless that I lost count.. silly me...

Yes yes she never covers herself like that 

plus now i woke up see all oys count dowm 1,2,3,4,5,6 lol

she definitely is happy someone is coming home lol

by the way ig translation is so funny on LSG caption lmao

thanks for the right translation chingu

• Like 8
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

14 hours ago, muishami said:

“I post however I like” :lol:

my friend translated it .

Actually it's "Poster- made by me, anyway I like. Photoshop done by me"  I think he was trying to create a Vagabond poster but your  friend's translation is close enough.

And either case, his post is so out of character these days. So cute how they always post within a day of each other and similar themes- maybe they made an agreement to always sync their posts. :) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Whoa... She's so obvious with that bling bling on her hand and around her neck..

Do you guys think any particular reason for her to be that bold.. :lol:

Because of LOVE of course.:blush::heart:

Hi, everyone. How are you doing? I think we're close to hearing a very good news soon! I am just patiently waiting. Have a great day 503 couple shippers.Fighting!!! Take care all of you and God bless.   

• Like 9
2 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Actually it's "Poster- made by me, anyway I like. Photoshop done by me"  I think he was trying to create a Vagabond poster but your  friend's translation is close enough.

And either case, his post is so out of character these days. So cute how they always post within a day of each other and similar themes- maybe they made an agreement to always sync their posts. :) 

Yeah, I wanted to edit my comment but forgot about it ahaha.

Yes, that post is very cute :)) 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Ah he is so cute. Vagabond has been looking super awesome so far...

They sync too much and I guess that did riled up the insecurites in some people -_- 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ah he is so cute. Vagabond has been looking super awesome so far...

They sync too much and I guess that did riled up the insecurites in some people -_- 

Some people are just too bold - they are insecure with our otp. 

If they said we are delulu why bother or even been shaken by our ship??

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Some people are just too bold - they are insecure with our otp. 

If they said we are delulu why bother or even been shaken by our ship??

I’m sorry if they are so secure, why tag oys on their pictures?

I’m having a good laugh because of that account right now  :joy::joy::joy:

Luckily  we don’t do those kind of things.

I feel so embarass for them cos it’s the epitome of  cringe . It’s like they are begging: 

“back of from my oppa... my oppa belongs to Ms.X :tears:“ 

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I’m sorry if they are so secure, why tag oys on their pictures?

I’m having a good laugh because of that account right now  :joy::joy::joy:

Luckily  we don’t do those kind of things.

I feel so embarass for them cos it’s the epitome of  cringe . It’s like they are begging: 

“back of from my oppa... my oppa belongs to Ms.X :tears:“ 

Then might as well they said 'oppa pls marry me.' Hahaha

We are all shipper and they should respect our choice.. I'm so glad we are mature enough and don't embarrass ourself like.. well whoever they are.

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Then might as well they said 'oppa pls marry me.' Hahaha

We are all shipper and they should respect our choice.. I'm so glad we are mature enough and don't embarrass ourself like.. well whoever they are.

#WeWillBeFine :joy:

they are obviously not fine with what’s happening right now 

Nevermind I will just have a good laugh because they are so funny 

#IamNotFineBecauseIamAtWorkandILaughTooMuch

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, cikbie572 said:

And now they even spread the word to stop following our shippers account? 

Insecurity to that extend??!!

So ahjumma is right. After their bold updates yesterday, I said some pretentious new user will come.

It’s not here but on instagram? Don’t they know the more they act like that the more they are giving aways that there is something that they are very anxious about? ;-)

Ahjumma checked they have  almost zero  followers. They  really  want to leech off from famous account for  publicity :lol:

YFmWkqe7livzyLEB6F49KFO6o7J7DBmQptRRGTwv

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
On 11/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, cutestrobery said:

Stone Necklace and diamond  ring at the same time . No 6 is showing off both .

At times like this ahjumma is waiting for a new user to come in here and post pretentious stuff again 

:lol:

Oh Ahjumma, considering your age I forgive you for not knowing this, but why come here when one can simply go on Social Medias and spread around one's stupidity so EVEN MORE PEOPLE can see it?  :P  No, stupidity is too great a thing to keep in a little forum, much better to show how stupid one is for ALL TO SEE :joy:  ....OYS thanks you all for the entertainment I'm sure! 

....Meanwhile us here #WeWillBeFine and so is our ship who will thoroughly and utterly break hearts in the future :bawling:

The future of the pathetic mouth diarrhea weilders of crazy when our couple goes public:

funny-gif-fake-death-weapon-TV1.gif

The truth is too much of a straight shot to their poor fragile delulu hearts :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

...Oops SPOILERS! Keep your tissues ready :joy::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oh Ahjumma, considering your age I forgive you for not knowing this, but why come here when you can simply go on Social Medias and spread around your stupidity so EVEN MORE PEOPLE can see it?  :P  

There's a famous quotes in my country related with stupidity..

If you are that stupid please don't show it all. Please keep it some for your future use.. :joy:

Those people are really funny..

• LOL 11

Haven't been to soompi for more than a month and this insecure attack on us and OYS is the first thing I see. :lol: Boy, are they going to feel stupid when the truth comes out. BTW, you know how OYS copes with negativity? She shops...for lots of...important things. :ph34r:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
On 11/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, cikbie572 said:

There's a famous quotes in my country related with stupidity..

If you are that stupid please don't show it all. Please keep it some for your future use.. :joy:

Those people are really funny..

I guess that explains it. They must've used up even the last drop of it already. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1427150399-liquidglide.gif

@YourHighness . You're right, this will be them in the future :sweatingbullets:  :

4wHs.gif

....A gang of utter fools will need protection themselves against the realization of their complete stupidity in the future, how will they ever be able to handle it? :joy:

Those poor ones, I feel so embarrased for them already :bawling:     

There's this saying "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you might be stupid, rather than open it and prove them right" :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Dangerous-Descriptive-Impala-small.gif

More importantly:

Spoiler

ea79723c1ee0b6a7775835c44161fdbd-01.jpg

:ph34r:

Let's just pity the stupid :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
18 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Haven't been to soompi for more than a month and this insecure attack on us and OYS is the first thing I see. :lol: Boy, are they going to feel stupid when the truth comes out. BTW, you know how OYS copes with negativity? She shops...for lots of...important things. :ph34r:

Can’t wait for them to feel stupid  :w00t:

Hope OYS is ok and that bother her, or Seunggi.

• Like 8

@intrariver True. Very true. The problem is that the story is a well kept secret, shared only with select few who are trustworthy. :D So the people who are not "enlightened" are lashing out at the ones who know. They want to report fanpages on IG? :rolleyes::lol: Let them. Let them waste their time and energy instead of putting it to a good use in real life like, I dunno, earning and stop leeching off of their parents or studying and getting a degree instead of leeching off of their parents or spending time with their family(children, husband, parents, siblings) instead of hating on an actress and a fangroup. I honestly pity them for not having anything better to do in their life. And about the reporting on IG? IG has become very strict and reviews every report in detail, post and account included, before deciding whether to take action or not. And actually the accounts who report needlessly are tagged as spammers and troublemakers and in turn blocked from ALL their ID's including the real ones, so all's good. Go ahead haters, waste away your limited time on earth. :lol: Not like you have anything better to do. :P

On 11/18/2018 at 10:45 AM, muishami said:

Can’t wait for them to feel stupid  :w00t:

Hope OYS is ok and that bother her, or Seunggi.

OYS is wonderful and has better things to do than waste her time on haters like these. She is very secure. ;) Same with LSG.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Ahjumma been laughing a lot these few days because of what has been happening but of  course the cyber bullying and harassment need to be taken care of. It’s not a pretty thing to do :)

I see the other ship trying to pick  fights and harass people . Do you young kids really do this kind of thing for a mere shipping? 

let’s be mature and just enjoy our shipping by ourselves and not get engage in this craziness.

Human beings are blessed with brain and dignity so we have to show them how to use it. 

Let time tell and don’t feed anyone insecurities . Insecurities can kill. Ahjumma  is  sincerely worried for those people.

I never thought that our  lovely otp posts on instagram can really cause an eruption . Let us enjoy the beautiful view of this eruption , LOL ;-)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3