[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

On 11/12/2018 at 8:33 AM, sysupporter said:

Watching today's episode of MITH, I didn't know that Hino was such a successful, powerful woman in Korea (probably similar to Oprah in the US?). So she probably doesn't follow anyone casually and her following OYS and her friends is a big "evidence" for our OTP! :) 

Ahjumma never thought that Hino is a big successful CEO. Only know her that she is LSG’s close ahjumma friend. 

Any particular reason why she follows OYS only but never any of his other co stars? ;-) 

look at our LSG choice for his brand logo on MITH yesterday, lol  

Pink, Star , and heart . Whose favourite are those things? LOL ;-)

KBGYXsX.jpg

Spoiler

Ahjumma loves this FENDI sweater. Our OYS wore this around September for her photoshoot right? ;-) ;-)

CorwmhL.jpg

Aaah Fendi sweatshirt

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

Ahjumma never thought that Hino is a big successful CEO. Only know her that she is LSG’s close ahjumma friend. 

Any particular reason why she follows OYS only but never any of his other co stars? ;-) 

Good question....  :phew:

Plus she follows OYS very close friends:) 

Hino is otp shipper I guess. I think she appreciated LSG’s sweet girlfriend :rolleyes:

Hello ladies  and gentleman(if we have):D

so much going on and i saw OYS latest update cover all up. I never have seen her all cover up like that before. Well they say is always a first time for everything. 

I was surprised by LSG brand logo he created. I know that he is crazy for pink but i never thought that we will add the heart and start on his logo with pink lol

well he is known for being very honest and transparent personality. 

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello ladies  and gentleman(if we have):D

so much going on and i saw OYS latest update cover all up. I never have seen her all cover up like that before. Well they say is always a first time for everything. 

I was surprised by LSG brand logo he created. I know that he is crazy for pink but i never thought that we will add the heart and start on his logo with pink lol

well he is known for being very honest and transparent personality. 

Oh hi~long time no see

I’ve been busy too.

Yeah even in the past she was often seen by fans walking around without any mask .

From when she attended EXO concert, hanging out with her bros, etc .

It’s the first time seeing all her face covered up like that 

ooh who wouldn’t know what star mean btw them? And who is the icon of pinkaholic and Heart -lover? ^_^ . Her heart items are countless that I lost count.. silly me...

On 11/13/2018 at 8:33 AM, cutestrobery said:

Hide contents

Ahjumma loves this FENDI sweater. Our OYS wore this around September for her photoshoot right? ;-) ;-)

CorwmhL.jpg

Aaah Fendi sweatshirt

I really wanted  to buy that sweater  and her Fendi Handbags since I saw her wearing those in September 

This fangirl want her Cartier watch too

but how ? This fangirl is too broke :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::P

looks like My ohvely is in a very good mood today she posted 1-6 pics in a row, lol. Crowy is super satisfied with the shiny bling  too

14 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Whoa... She's so obvious with that bling bling on her hand and around her neck..

Do you guys think any particular reason for her to be that bold.. :lol:

Stone Necklace and diamond  ring at the same time . No 6 is showing off both .

At times like this ahjumma is waiting for a new user to come in here and post pretentious stuff again 

:lol:

37 minutes ago, muishami said:

“I post however I like” :lol:

my friend translated it .

Omg!!! That caption is so out of lsg character! Guess it’s true, you tend to become and act like the person you’re with!!! Cough cough that girl that flooded my IG with 6 photos. 

3 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Omg!!! That caption is so out of lsg character! Guess it’s true, you tend to become and act like the person you’re with!!! Cough cough that girl that flooded my IG with 6 photos. 

Yeah.. and he even know how to use emoji now..

Wow!! You are so obvious oppa...

:joy:

3 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Yeah.. and he even know how to use emoji now..

Wow!! You are so obvious oppa...

:joy:

Lolllllll and both posts seem to be late posts of old photos! We know lsg has been back for a while now and been spotted filming mith. Oys is finally sharing some photos from Paris. This couple is hinting something to us?? HA! These two   :wub:

Archived