[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

@intrariver True. Very true. The problem is that the story is a well kept secret, shared only with select few who are trustworthy. :D So the people who are not "enlightened" are lashing out at the ones who know. They want to report fanpages on IG? :rolleyes::lol: Let them. Let them waste their time and energy instead of putting it to a good use in real life like, I dunno, earning and stop leeching off of their parents or studying and getting a degree instead of leeching off of their parents or spending time with their family(children, husband, parents, siblings) instead of hating on an actress and a fangroup. I honestly pity them for not having anything better to do in their life. And about the reporting on IG? IG has become very strict and reviews every report in detail, post and account included, before deciding whether to take action or not. And actually the accounts who report needlessly are tagged as spammers and troublemakers and in turn blocked from ALL their ID's including the real ones, so all's good. Go ahead haters, waste away your limited time on earth. :lol: Not like you have anything better to do. :P

OYS is wonderful and has better things to do than waste her time on haters like these. She is very secure. ;) Same with LSG.

Nicely said. That’s why ahjumma always love your post. You always sound elegant and mature. How incomparable, ;-) 

Ahjumma suddenly remembers my 2 lovely kids . They might laugh at me for shipping two young  people but I will always remind myself to educate them well , be mannerful, polite, and grow up with full of love so they won’t have inseceutities inside them  :heart:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Nicely said. That’s why ahjumma always love your post. You always sound elegant and mature. How incomparable, ;-) 

Ahjumma suddenly remembers my 2 lovely kids . They might laugh at me for shipping two young  people but I will always remind myself to educate them well , be mannerful, polite, and grow up with full of love so they won’t have inseceutities inside them  :heart:

Aaaw so sweet 

hahhahahahahha and yes i’ve been constantly receiving pm about song lyrics, blah blah blah.

As a florist and musician, I was like okay if the songs are that good I will try to listen to them and make sure that the lyrics touch my heart and soul  

but stop bothering me :P

@YourHighness . Not believing cause not being let in on the truth and most astonishing non-disputable proofs?

Spoiler

Even just a short clip of clingy was so scary and triggering for them :sweatingbullets::joy:

Fine. But to then actually go around painting actual delulus as truths is another thing alltogether. It takes another level of both stupidity and craziness. :sweatingbullets:

....they have no life. But then hard to have one with no brain. :sweatingbullets:

@cutestrobery the cyberbullies making The Complete Idiot's Guide to Their Delulu Galaxy and trying to explain what is non-crazy behaviour whilst engaging in the biggest crazy behaviour possible sure is entertaining. :joy:

I speak of the "protectors" and their clan who go around bragging on social medias about how their completely crazy delulu is well researched, never delusional and not spreading false infos and with "sources" being oh-so-reliable streams of crazy consciouness from their own heads. But people who think "whatever I think up in my head is the truth, no proof and sources or even just a small hint of logic needed" are totally oh-such-non-crazy speakers of truths :sweatingbullets:

I can just feel their insecurity from across the screens, their agony sure is both apparent and funny :P

Spoiler

....Gotta wonder how insecure these people would be now if they knew about our scaringly detailed and accurate actual sources. :ph34r::phew:

So many people who'll realize their stupidity in the future... :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, haymochi said:

Aaaw so sweet 

hahhahahahahha and yes i’ve been constantly receiving pm about song lyrics, blah blah blah.

As a florist and musician, I was like okay if the songs are that good I will try to listen to them and make sure that the lyrics touch my heart and soul  

but stop bothering me :P

Well if they keep bothering you, shouldn’t your report that person?

Ahjumma thought Soompi is  strict with rules.  Just because it’s a private message It still is not okay.

Never understand these kind of people. Why would you go to such length  for just a fun thing like shipping? 

Ahjumma have a brilliant suggestion for them. Instead of attacking innocent people who have different opinions from them on the Internet, why not message their oppa directly to be with the one they want him to be with. It will save them so much energy. I’m really sorry but I just can’t handle seeing the cyber bullying happening around. 

But great job kids for being mature in responding to this matter. Responding to aggresion with agression is never the right answer. Stay calm no matter what :)

13 hours ago, intrariver said:

@YourHighness . Not believing cause not being let in on the truth and most astonishing non-disputable proofs?

Reveal hidden contents

Even just a short clip of clingy was so scary and triggering for them :sweatingbullets::joy:

Fine. But to then actually go around painting actual delulus as truths is another thing alltogether. It takes another level of both stupidity and craziness. :sweatingbullets:

....they have no life. But then hard to have one with no brain. :sweatingbullets:

@cutestrobery the cyberbullies making The Complete Idiot's Guide to Their Delulu Galaxy and trying to explain what is non-crazy behaviour whilst engaging in the biggest crazy behaviour possible sure is entertaining. :joy:

I speak of the "protectors" and their clan who go around bragging on social medias about how their completely crazy delulu is well researched, never delusional and not spreading false infos and with "sources" being oh-so-reliable streams of crazy consciouness from their own heads. But people who think "whatever I think up in my head is the truth, no proof and sources or even just a small hint of logic needed" are totally oh-such-non-crazy speakers of truths :sweatingbullets:

I can just feel their insecurity from across the screens, their agony sure is both apparent and funny :P

Reveal hidden contents

....Gotta wonder how insecure these people would be now if they knew about our scaringly detailed and accurate actual sources. :ph34r::phew:

So many people who'll realize their stupidity in the future... :sweatingbullets:

Immature people are everywhere especially on the internet since they are hiding behind the keyboards. However, cyber bullying is not something to be taken lightly.

Ahjumma even saw them attacking and writing  OYS  name directly.  What will threatening shippers and  a celebrity do? Does it make them feel better and more secure? :)

Anyway  don’t fight with them but take proves  of those harassment and insults done  toward OYS. I read her company  made an announcement of taking actions toward  hate comments.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, cutestrobery said:

Immature people are everywhere especially on the internet since they are hiding behind the keyboards. However, cyber bullying is not something to be taken lightly.

Ahjumma even saw them attacking and writing  OYS  name directly.  What will threatening shippers and  a celebrity do? Does it make them feel better and more secure? :)

Anyway  don’t fight with them but take proves  of those harassment and insults done  toward OYS. I read her company  made an announcement of taking actions toward  hate comments.

Good day everyone! How's everyone doing? Holiday season is fast approaching and it's really getting cold. Stay warm. 

Better for us to ignore those kind of people that have nothing best to do with their own lives as for me, just happy to be here shipping our beloved 503 couple and patiently waiting for their wedding bells announcement! SOON.:blush:

As for OYS, I don't worry about her because she's a very strong person with a good, loving and caring heart :heart: that's why she have million of fans around the globe. Isn't it a given that her company that she belongs to supposed to take care of their talents because if not what's the use of having them? Just saying! 

Have a great day, everyone. Stay healthy. Take care always. God bless. 

Hello everyone. So busy with my personal stuff and i came to find out about a crazy mess on twitter and Instagram lol :P been so busy and I find out that as me being a shipper was add into it lol just because i am a shipper but then again i was so busy that i have not even bother leaving comments on any shipping accounts to be accused of making rumors or “free promotions to your fave” or etc.

3 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Hello everyone. So busy with my personal stuff and i came to find out about a crazy mess on twitter and Instagram lol :P been so busy and I find out that as me being a shipper was add into it lol just because i am a shipper but then again i was so busy that i have not even bother leaving comments on any shipping accounts to be accused of making rumors or “free promotions to your fave” or etc.

It’s okay I have been busy too hahahha

and I don’t even want to do anything because of this bullying  which has been going around .  Left  with no choice other than surrender to  the owner of the internet, social medias,  and hashtag :P.

. I will just stay quiet until the time comes, got no will to get engaged in this childishness.

Ahjumma  already talked with some of the victims from the cyber bullying .

They said they just want to stay quiet and let everything pass with time but  what bother them the most is  no matter what they do they are still being attacked. They  have locked their accounts and stay quiet but the instigators ator went  around slandering them instead.

Ahjumma  can  look at this as a child play if not for them going to far. 

The  account instigator who harassed everyone including OYS  are still trying  to defame and slander  the victims.  Ahjumma really feels bad for these young  kids.. They  only love a couple from a drama and ship with a the findings they have but now they left so helpless because  of the threatening done by those people. 

Ahjuma really can’t stand bullying . Internet is not a place for you to spread hate and bully the weak.
I  do not  care about fandom ,etc. i’m too old for that kind of stuff but I will stand up for the right   and call out the wrong individuals.

However, ahjumma will continue to encourage  all of you not to fight back nor report them. Stay mature and calm.

Please  submit and e-mail me all the cyber bullying, defamation, and harassment proofs  to my e-mail .

People  who can speak Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

1.Please pm me the detail of the accounts who instigated and defamed the victims (no matter locked or not):

-what social media: twitter, instagram, or facebook, etc

-the username and if possible what 

Language , what country.

As this is a serious matter, please pm me without joking then I will give  you my  office e-mail to provide me with all the proofs.

2. All documents will be submitted in pdf files. The insults and harassment with  Korean translation toward OYS will be submitted separately through Celltrion Ent. We will submit this profesionally as stated by the company in the announcement   “ Include all the hate comments on the internet..”

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi everyone, haven't been here for so long but I feel like sharing this photo I found :wub: 

My otp ohvely and lee seung gi :wub: (oops I mean Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask. Anyway they are just cosplaying characters off a show right? Just like Samjang & Son Oh Gong, haha silly shippers.)

UF64fsP.png

Spoiler

FLJTca6.gif

It's been awhile, hi everyone. Sorry for not coming here often. I can't back read every page, only this last page. I'm glad that everyone here already notice the bullying that happen recently. And seriously those who bully others recently really a coward, why? Because after they bully the victim and the victim choose to stay quiet and do nothing, but the bully not satisfied with that and the bully not satisfied with them harassing people’s private life (like calling shippers husbands, or school and workplace), so now the bully pretending to be a victim, like seriously? Are they kidding me? That's totally a coward, if not why pretend to be the victim? Such a coward. A BULLY can't be A VICTIM at the same time, so come forward with the exact identity, don't be a coward

@cutestrobery ahjumma, I'll report to you some of the bully I found. 

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Hi everyone, haven't been here for so long but I feel like sharing this photo I found :wub: 

My otp ohvely and lee seung gi :wub: (oops I mean Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask. Anyway they are just cosplaying characters off a show right? Just like Samjang & Son Oh Gong, haha silly shippers.)

Reveal hidden contents

FLJTca6.gif

UF64fsP.png

listen here Coffee Lady...

How dare you create a false rumor that ohvely is sailor moon and lsg is Tuxedo?!!! They are samjang and oh gong!! 

:rage: 

Silly kopiko shippers like you are the most dangerous ones. Please use accurate resources before posting or photoshopping pictures.. okay...

Spoiler

@kopikosong just kidding..

I luv youuu  :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

@cutestrobery I already collected those proofs and I can help you with the translations. 

12 hours ago, dvrels said:

It's been awhile, hi everyone. Sorry for not coming here often. I can't back read every page, only this last page. I'm glad that everyone here already notice the bullying that happen recently. And seriously those who bully others recently really a coward, why? Because after they bully the victim and the victim choose to stay quiet and do nothing, but the bully not satisfied with that and the bully not satisfied with them harassing people’s private life (like calling shippers husbands, or school and workplace), so now the bully pretending to be a victim, like seriously? Are they kidding me? That's totally a coward, if not why pretend to be the victim? Such a coward. A BULLY can't be A VICTIM at the same time, so come forward with the exact identity, don't be a coward

@cutestrobery ahjumma, I'll report to you some of the bully I found. 

Sadly that is how bullies behave .

They will not be happy if  the victims don’t play their game anymore and  will start crying wolf that they are the victims instead.

These kind of people usually lack attention or presence in real life .

They will  try to seek those qualities through Internet/ hiding behind a stronger person. In this case Ahjumma will have to say , ‘hiding behind the name of fandom? ‘

Thank you so much for your cooperation guys. Shipping is shipping, we enjoy it and only time can tell but let us solve  this cyber bullying and help the victims.

3 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Sadly that is how bullies behave .

They will not be happy if  the victims don’t play their game anymore and  will start crying wolf that they are the victims instead.

These kind of people usually lack attention or presence in real life .

They will  try to seek those qualities through Internet/ hiding behind a stronger person. In this case Ahjumma will have to say , ‘hiding behind the name of fandom? ‘

Thank you so much for you cooperation guys. Shipping is shipping, we enjoy it and only time can tell but let us solve  this cyber bullying and help the victims.

Couldn't agreed more ahjumma, they hidding behind a fandom, which mean they are nothing more than a coward. Lets stay calm and spread love as we always did. 

@kopikosong your post is hilarious ❤️

I don't know why these bullies are now still continueing. I saw that not only 503 shippers but also others who don't care about any ship getting bothered on social medias and trying to be dragged into a shipping war.

Why?  I saw 503shippers just being quiet and also not trying to force anyone into believing and simply quietly shipping among ourselves on our own accounts only and waiting for time to show the answer.

....Meanwhile the bullies are going not only into 503 fan accounts but also other fans accounts who are quiet, to try to start a war while accusing us of not being quiet while they themselves are not the quiet ones!! 
So they ask us to be quiet (shippers have now privated accounts) and then when we are even more quiet than before they get even more upset and start being even less quiet themselves?
Hmmm projection?

I started out feeling sorry for 503 fans and other fans but now I'm starting to feel bad for another fan group too. So it's not enough for bullies to harrass us fans (&even OYS herself!) but theyre also trying to victimize another fangroup by hoaxing and spreading false information (while accusing others before of spreading false info). I'm just very sorry if the other fangroup got tricked by the bullies trying to indirectly bully them into believing lies without them even knowing it.
I mean if I was an outsider and simply saw the bullies posts without the true context I might think bullies are the victims and fall victim myself to their hoax! I really hope the other fangroup didn't fall into this trap.

17 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

They said they just want to stay quiet and let everything pass with time but  what bother them the most is  no matter what they do they are still being attacked. They  have locked their accounts and stay quiet but the instigators ator went  around slandering them instead.

The  account instigator who harassed everyone including OYS  are still trying  to defame and slander  the victims.  Ahjumma really feels bad for these young  kids.. They  only love a couple from a drama and ship with a the findings they have but now they left so helpless because  of the threatening done by those people. 

Ahjuma really can’t stand bullying . Internet is not a place for you to spread hate and bully the weak.
I  do not  care about fandom ,etc. i’m too old for that kind of stuff but I will stand up for the right   and call out the wrong individuals.

However, ahjumma will continue to encourage  all of you not to fight back nor report them. Stay mature and calm.

Please  submit and e-mail me all the cyber bullying, defamation, and harassment proofs  to my e-mail .

People  who can understand Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

1.Please pm me the detail of the accounts who instigated and defamed the victims (no matter locked or not):

Language , what country.

As this is a serious matter, please pm me without joking then I will give  you my  office e-mail to provide me with all the proofs.

2. All documents will be submitted in pdf files. The insults and harassment with  Korean translation toward OYS will be submitted separately through Celltrion Ent. We will submit this profesionally as stated by the company in the announcement   “ Include all the hate comments on the internet..”

Ahjumma your my hero. Yes i am happy actually that celltrion ent. Decided to sue all rumors or hate/insulting comments done by haters ir antis. I was actually upset that her previous agency representative never did anything about it.

Since last year i have been saving all info i come across but since i do not know korean i was not sure how to send it to celltrion. Thanks for the info and i will PM you with what i got plus pics of oys photoshop in a very disrespectful insulting  way too for a women 

Hmmm all these recent events seem so familiar somehow. :ph34r: I swear I've seen this bullying on another social media platform somewhere before...
I find it so suspicious too how the bullying started after LSG and OYS posted around the same time on social media and there was an interesting clip shown to the public too. 
Bullies pretending to be part of another fangroup and trying to hoax actual fans part of that group into being their defense shield,  trying to use and manipulate them.

It's digusting me how these bullies are trying to victimize everyone now both directly and indirectly.

Yes @cutestrobery I have many proofs of the bullying saved and ready to send.

14 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Ahjumma your my hero. Yes i am happy actually that celltrion ent. Decided to sue all rumors or hate/insulting comments done by haters ir antis. I was actually upset that her previous agency representative never did anything about it.

Since last year i have been saving all info i come across but since i do not know korean i was not sure how to send it to celltrion. Thanks for the info and i will PM you with what i got plus pics of oys photoshop in a very disrespectful insulting  way too for a women 

Good job :P, I will help with all the translations

I will remain quiet too  and just screen shot all those... the more they do those horrible  things the more proofs I can get heeheehee 

Hello everyone! :lol: Haven't been here for quite some times. What is happening? OYS got bullied? Ugh..:rage:

On 11/25/2018 at 6:42 AM, cutestrobery said:

People  who can speak Korean, can help in translating the insults ,  harassment,  and hate speech they made towards OYS  in Korean.

Important points:

Language , what country.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:ajumma is the best.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:37 PM, kopikosong said:

OMG this one :joy: this is going to be my phone wallpaper. :joy: this is amazing edit. :thumbsup:

Archived