[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

5 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

:scream::scream::tounge_xd::tounge_xd::wub:
Omg i saw BIL got same hair cut as monchichi and I should txt him next Time and say “hey brother in law i saw that you got a hair cut, next time please come to my beauty shop to get a free cut since we will be family :wub:“ :relaxed:

I will leave this pics for you guys to judge it yourselfs since sometimes proof is need it to proof your point right? 

omg estrellita, I can imagine BIL carrying a huge monkey plush into the shop asking you to cut the exact hair style for him haha. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to add on to the gif I made yesterday, but it was too big and so I converted it into a video with the song LSG wants to serenade...oops, he wants to sing to the girl he wants to marry :P

Facts speak for themselves :D

A portion of it in gif (before I realised the size is too big, lol)

CthGhbJ.gif

Not sure if this works, let me know if it doesn't, thanks :)

MITH compilation

Spoiler

And because my post yesterday is gone, I need to add these gifs back...

1drvMmC.gif

tumblr_inline_mz1z8hpTJX1rs4nv6.gif

33 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

omg estrellita, I can imagine BIL carrying a huge monkey plush into the shop asking you to cut the exact hair style for him haha. 

Omg he looks so cute walking to the shop like that. I will be so happy seing him come with the monchichi doll in his hands to ask me to cut his hair. Lately evrytime i see BIL is like Seeing cool partner :P I think his stylist has change and now he has one stylist only for him so hope at least he will let me cut his hair 

I copy your gift because I really find it so cute and innocent 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, digi223 said:

@iffahmm The name of the toy shop is Hakuhinkan in Ginza. Take note of the colour of the floor and cabinet design. 

Reveal hidden contents

nowZ2VR.jpg

kayPzR0.jpg

pkCplca.jpg

It's a toy shop that sells a lot of plushies, including male and female Monchhichi, and other kinds of toys, but OYS hugged the male Monchhichi :wub:

Self-explanatory much? :P

This place is nearby to all the other locations as well?

6 hours ago, haymochi said:

And oh to add on,

for someone who asked about why our girl  is considered not linked with Mr. Rice at all? 

The Korean  news portals  wrote  our girl as 고무신  as  soon as Mr. Rice was shipped off to millitary in less than two weeks (people with brain can think with logic) *puhahahahahahahahhaha*

고무신=Girl who break off after guy went to army

:P

I think I was the one who asked the question. If K-media really is referring to OYS like that then Hallelujah ! Break Up 100% confirmed. Now how to make non Koreans understand this because every non shipper I talk to about Seungyeon when recommending Hwayugi tells me KB is dating OYS and I have no idea how to explain she's not without having to dig up mountains of (what they think are) 'conspiracy' theories.  

6 hours ago, digi223 said:

@iffahmm The name of the toy shop is Hakuhinkan in Ginza. Take note of the colour of the floor and cabinet design. 

Reveal hidden contents

nowZ2VR.jpg

kayPzR0.jpg

It's a toy shop that sells a lot of plushies, including male and female Monchhichi, and other kinds of toys, but OYS hugged the male Monchhichi :wub:

Self-explanatory much? :P

Much but I need to know, is this shop near to all the other locations ? That's gonna seal the deal even better. No way to deny it after this that they were together. :wub: :phew:

2 hours ago, digi223 said:

Tried to add on to the gif I made yesterday, but it was too big and so I converted it into a video with the song LSG wants to serenade...oops, he wants to sing to the girl he wants to marry :P

Facts speak for themselves :D

A portion of it in gif (before I realised the size is too big, lol)

Not sure if this works, let me know if it doesn't, thanks :)

MITH compilation

Reveal hidden contents

And because my post yesterday is gone, I need to add these gifs back...

AHH Thank you so much for making this compilation so fast ! I wanna watch it again and again because it's so sweet ! His insessant questions all followed a pattern from romance to childcare now. I don't want to assume too much but it makes me wonder if LSG and OYS discuss these topics with each other time to time or consider a future together so they are always on the same page which is why LSG becomes so vocal about it on MITH.

Since they are both 30 yr old adults and probably don't shy away from such topics, I naturally assume they probably discuss a future together regularly just to make sure they are moving at the same pace as the other. And since they have both expressed interest in getting married soon within their early 30s, they must have discussed their relationship with marriage as an endgame in mind. 

This compilation video is just so cute to watch. I almost feel as if we can see in LSG's eyes every time he brings up such topics. There's always curiosity but in the beginning there was playfulness and eagerness like when he was going like "You need to show off to impress the girl you like," (And show off he did, he didn't wear layers in the cold and clearly his boasting got though cuz OYS was impressed :lol:) so I assume he wasn't dating her or wanted to/was in the very very initial stages of their relationship but later when they were farming for their food there was consideration and thoughtfulness as if he was trying to view his relationship from another angle and thinking what would change and what wouldn't in his and OYS' futures. When he was reading the poem there was a look of deep appreciation but also like he was remembering nice fun times with the person he loves. I already analyzed his proposal in length so I won't do it again here, but he was very nervous and his eyes held a lot of emotions aside from nervousness. He meant every word. 

The most recent was of him asking about children. His curiosity about it was endearingly funny. He'd make such a great dad, honestly. But he also seemed to be thinking about it like "This is something I'd like to know for the future. I don't know when that future is, but later...soon." It was like he was considering it as an option he really liked but was unsure about at the same time. Like he didn't know when but he'd like kids someday and not necessarily a someday that's very far. Just a someday where he is more sure of himself. Idk whether it's just me being delulu or trying too hard :sweatingbullets: but I like reading emotions from people's eyes and LSG is a very open book and so easy to read I don't even need to put in much effort. 

30 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Now how to make non Koreans understand this because every non shipper I talk to about Seungyeon when recommending Hwayugi tells me KB is dating OYS and I have no idea how to explain she's not without having to dig up mountains of (what they think are) 'conspiracy' theories.  

Simply cause most koreans break up before military. Not only celebrities. Say  that it's their cultural thing. 

1 hour ago, ptdimples said:

This place is nearby to all the other locations as well?

Yep, exactly same district :tounge_xd:

8 hours ago, iffahmm said:

Ahh how irritating it is that they keep reporting us so the mods threaten our thread. Isn't this further proof that they are the ones who are lurking on our thread and since they think we are discussing them, they start reporting us constantly ? They should follow the rules themselves first before accusing us of not following and running to the mods. We are here having a good time and using our own OTP inside jokes. Is it our fault they are constantly reporting us because they're jealous ? Why would we even go to their threads when we have enough of our own content to discuss. I suppose they must be bored and have a lot of free time. This is the nth time they've tried to frame us. :rolleyes:

we were having such a good time, why do always people attack us... <_<

giphy.gif

we can't be blamed for having such a great ship :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

anyway, fighting!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source: tumblr

6 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

If there is a tech genius among us shippers, and can somehow make a clearer image of the reflection in OYS eyes with the mochhichi plush, then we will have our answer confirmed. Any takers?? Please? :rolleyes:

It would be nice to give it a try but wouldn't the phone or camera obstruct LSG's face even if we do get a clearer view of the reflection in OYS' eyes ? :o If someone wants to give it a try though, please do. It sounds fun. :D

3 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It would be nice to give it a try but wouldn't the phone or camera obstruct LSG's face even if we do get a clearer view of the reflection in OYS' eyes ? :o If someone wants to give it a try though, please do. It sounds fun. :D

I see the body outline that resembles LSG; the person is wearing a white shirt and beige pants. Or my delulu mind is playing tricks on me. :P

11 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

If there is a tech genius among us shippers, and can somehow make a clearer image of the reflection in OYS eyes with the mochhichi plush, then we will have our answer confirmed. Any takers?? Please

Well... The angle of the photo shows that the one who took it is taller, all OYS  female travel buddies stayed at home and are below her height. KB can't go abroad in military even in public service. Who could it possibly be... :smirk:

31 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

Well... The angle of the photo shows that the one who took it is taller, all OYS  female travel buddies stayed at home and are below her height. KB can't go abroad in military even in public service. Who could it possibly be... :smirk:

Looks like the silhouette of a male ;)

picture_C_7.png

Not a mystery :P

18 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

The outline and 'hair style' does resemble LSG, no?! :D

Hmm, what an interesting mystery to solve :) So let me put together a summary (plus some facts). By the silhouette, it looks like a male. The ice cream has two spoons so it's definitely for two. OYS's staff is also in SK around the time and so is her usual travel buddies. Angle of the picture indicates the one taking the picture is someone taller than her.

One can always draw his/her own conclusions but as for me, well, I sincerely hope you've had a wonderful trip unnie. I know how much you love Japan, and to visit again with someone you love is so much better :wub:

1 hour ago, klila said:

giphy.gif

source: tumblr

To be honest, im not focus about the reflection in OYS' eyes, but when you see clearly and zoom third gif of @klila , you can see the saliva on Ohgong's outer lip. :ph34r::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is it true? or it is true.. 

Sorry, maybe my eyes aren't very good.

YES! IM NOT FOCUSED!!! 

:bawling:

3 minutes ago, Mpaa said:

To be honest, im not focus about the reflection in OYS' eyes, but when you see clearly and zoom third gif of @klila , you can see the saliva on Ohgong's outer lip. :ph34r::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I couldn't believe my eyes. Is it true? or it is true.. 

Sorry, maybe my eyes aren't very good.

YES! IM NOT FOCUSED!!! 

:bawling:

Oowww Newbie this looks like a repeat of around Pages 50 or so :)

If you want more Saliva and 50 Shades of Gray type of K18 discussion I recommend you to go back to about pages 50, somehow I think that discussion is just what you'd very much enjoy;)

(and yes, my eyes also spot saliva in that gif you mentioned ;) )

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

Oh my oh my .. i zoom it and i was surprised what my eyes saw but to bad I cannot use this new soompi and can’t post pictures 

Archived