Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

One thing is very interesting.
LSG eats barbecue in a Japanese restaurant. (from IG)
OYS eats shaved ice at a Japanese restaurant. (from IG deleted)
The two stores are only 400 meters away.
Are they eating barbecue together and then taking a walk to eat shaved ice?

:wub:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone have confirmation of the dates OYS was in Japan? I find it telling / 'suspicious' that LSG agency missed out on the airport photo opportunity when he flew to Japan for his FM. The official statement is that they miscommunicated the dates, that's why no media was there to take pictures of LSG. Could it be... just maybe... that it was all intentional and he flew out to Japan with OYS together!? :)

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, barsoleluna said:

It is interesting indeed. And in the shaved ice cream picture, there's two spoons. Wonder who's taking the picture then :wink:

9 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Does anyone have confirmation of the dates OYS was in Japan? I find it telling / 'suspicious' that LSG agency missed out on the airport photo opportunity when he flew to Japan for his FM. The official statement is that they miscommunication the dates, that's why no media was there to take pictures of LSG. Could it be... just maybe... that it was all intentional and he flew out to Japan with OYS together!? :)

It may be a coincidence.... Or not! :wink:

After all, SOG did promise to take JSM to Japan. 

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, barsoleluna said:

Eeeeeeeeh?!!!!! :P:P .........

the shaved ice there is really nice esp the strawberry milk flavour. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 14

I know a lot about Japanese culture.
Therefore, the hotel where OYS lives is also very famous in the local area.

It is a five-star hotel.
It takes only 10 minutes by car to eat with LSG.

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Eeeeeeeeh?!!!!! :P:P .........

the shaved ice there is really nice esp the strawberry milk flavour 

I wonder if there is cotton candy flavour, or perhaps lotus flower? Hahaha.

But in all honesty, strawberry is great.  We know OYS adores it, and guess who also loves the fruit?

*wink wink*

• LOL 14

The caption of this post makes so much sense now. She is indeed referencing her favourite snack with her favourite monkey :wub:

Why only emphasize cotton candy when there's lavender next to it? Lavender is feeling neglected now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, missirina said:

I wonder if there is cotton candy flavour, or perhaps lotus flower? Hahaha.

But in all honesty, strawberry is great.  We know OYS adores it, and guess who also loves the fruit?

*wink wink*

There is starwberry milk/ strawberry yoghurt/ strawberry syrup... 

pick your choice:phew:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

The caption of this post makes so much sense now. She is indeed referencing her favourite snack with her favourite monkey :wub:

Why only emphasize cotton candy when there's lavender next to it? Lavender is feeling neglected now.

Lavender is sad ...:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4

Btw, welcome to the submarine for all new divers...sorry that I can't greet you all one by one..

With Laaahv

Former page turner

:kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

Lavender is sad ...:bawling:

Don’t neglect lavender :tears:

Eonnie... why you only care about strawberry cotton candy now...

All of you who keep posting cotton candy and mock lavender will be reported to mommy :(

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, ptdimples said:

Do we know which hotel LSG stay at during Japan FM? 

No, we don’t know where he stayed during his FM in Japan -_-

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I hate  comparing clothes because I don’t take wearing similar or same ones mean anything but fellow submarines  here are the result of my craziness: 

:sweatingbullets::tears: *whimpers*

1 Sandro PINK LOTUS Shirt & White One Piece Dress

4BF564F5-C7FD-4AE6-A122-B92E6C855DB3_zps

2. Thom Browne Jackets922275F8-286C-4FAD-BCBA-DB3614BAF0D3_zps

3. Vivienne Westwood White Blouse

54ACD757-39C1-47AF-929E-BAFE37505B89_zps

4. Bottega Veneta Bags

E02F59FA-324D-4C7E-8375-FD68C6178093_zps

5. 503 Submarine Style??? :huh:

D561D1FF-BC48-4F86-9C7E-58A6C2447BC9_zps

6.  Checkered Jackets ???( it’s a trend and most celebs wear it.. but oh well) ^_^

72972AF6-5ADD-45E7-9049-E7F3197EBEE0_zps

7. Just because it’s purple... LOL

9D7DD180-8E6E-4870-A761-4C1D1B3DB30D_zps

*Run away to hide ~~~~*

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

To celebrate our comeback

imageproxy.gif

Gif credit to it's owner

imageproxy_5.gif

The code between lover infront of public *am I delulu? But there is proof so it's not delulu right? :lol:

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I think our consensus is that there wasn't any 'deal' to be 'done' with in the first place but wouldn't it be better for an official announcement to be made ? Knetz are crazy sometimes and while most are on our side (I can't with how they were begging OYS to dump KB for LSG :lol:) Knetz also find the smallest of things to nitpick. To avoid scandal, I think an announcement from Celltrion would be smart so that's why I'm still waiting for it. Otherwise I think there is no reason for us to be fearful and not discuss in public anymore. The fact that OYS and LSG are being so obvious about it is enough of a cue that we're in the 'all clear' now. I just want there to be an official announcement purely for OYS' sake. I don't want a repeat of the whole WGM scandal. While I know LSG would stand by her and try to shoulder some of the blame himself if the situation were to go wrong in the slightest, its best if it can be avoided.

I'm not expecting more than a throwaway line during OYS' next project or something or just a one line statement. The usual 'They were too busy and mutually ended on good terms' could be all we are getting. Since OYS and KB were never as high profile as LDW and Suzy regarding their 'relationship' (partially because neither OYS and KB had any public promotions after April) I am 50/50 about whether we'll be getting official company statements or not. I guess we'll find out by the end of this or next month at latest. Beyond that we can only expect for OYS to mention she's 'single' if the topic ever comes up in an interview. Since k entertainment companies try to avoid the celebs directly answering relationship questions though, I'm pretty sure we'll get something. 

Who knows, it may even be in the OYS LSG engagement article. Something like this:

Breaking News: Costars of Hwayugi, famed entertainer Lee Seung Gi and actress Oh Yeon Seo are engaged!

The couple announced their engagement last week and seem as happy as can be. Previously Oh Yeon Seo, 31, was dating actor KB before he left for military service. Their relationship ended shortly after and it can be assumed Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo kindled an off screen romance like their on screen counterparts, Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi, afterwards. While the lead couple in Hwayugi was unable to reach their happy ending, it seems the drama's actors certainly have. We wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding and hope to hear more from them soon.

:P

An official announcement of the break up would be ideal but there's a reason why it isn't being made. FYI that reason has nothing to do with them being still "together"(Just clearing it up for the haters, spies and lurkers benefit:P). KB is a closed chapter, that's for sure. The past is the past. 

Love the engagement article you wrote and I would be thrilled if something like this comes up soon but again the "reason" becomes a factor here. Still *fingers crossed* :D

• Like 19

Amazing post @digi223 !!! 

Its beyond sweet how LSG is reacting on his FM to those kisses/scenes. Hwayugi ended 5 months ago, but he still is so happy and shy while watching those scenes haha. :rolleyes:

I love watching MITH because we can see true LSG there. He is tottaly into marriage/kids topic now....:wub: and poem...it’s so obvious about scenes with OYS during “Hwayugi”.

Man is so in LAAAAV.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, klila said:

For like 5 seconds I couldn't breathe while I read the bold part about the breaking news believing it to be true

but then I got my heart broken... 

oh well soon enough we'll hear this great news

I was lowkey worried this might happen so I apologize for the sudden shock but it was also kinda fun to write so I'm not all that sorry :P And you're right after all, soon enough I won't have to type up a fake announcement article because we can scream and fangirl over the real one :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 3