[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I think our consensus is that there wasn't any 'deal' to be 'done' with in the first place but wouldn't it be better for an official announcement to be made ? Knetz are crazy sometimes and while most are on our side (I can't with how they were begging OYS to dump KB for LSG :lol:) Knetz also find the smallest of things to nitpick. To avoid scandal, I think an announcement from Celltrion would be smart so that's why I'm still waiting for it. Otherwise I think there is no reason for us to be fearful and not discuss in public anymore. The fact that OYS and LSG are being so obvious about it is enough of a cue that we're in the 'all clear' now. I just want there to be an official announcement purely for OYS' sake. I don't want a repeat of the whole WGM scandal. While I know LSG would stand by her and try to shoulder some of the blame himself if the situation were to go wrong in the slightest, its best if it can be avoided.

I'm not expecting more than a throwaway line during OYS' next project or something or just a one line statement. The usual 'They were too busy and mutually ended on good terms' could be all we are getting. Since OYS and KB were never as high profile as LDW and Suzy regarding their 'relationship' (partially because neither OYS and KB had any public promotions after April) I am 50/50 about whether we'll be getting official company statements or not. I guess we'll find out by the end of this or next month at latest. Beyond that we can only expect for OYS to mention she's 'single' if the topic ever comes up in an interview. Since k entertainment companies try to avoid the celebs directly answering relationship questions though, I'm pretty sure we'll get something. 

Who knows, it may even be in the OYS LSG engagement article. Something like this:

Breaking News: Costars of Hwayugi, famed entertainer Lee Seung Gi and actress Oh Yeon Seo are engaged!

The couple announced their engagement last week and seem as happy as can be. Previously Oh Yeon Seo, 31, was dating actor KB before he left for military service. Their relationship ended shortly after and it can be assumed Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo kindled an off screen romance like their on screen counterparts, Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi, afterwards. While the lead couple in Hwayugi was unable to reach their happy ending, it seems the drama's actors certainly have. We wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding and hope to hear more from them soon.

:P

For like 5 seconds I couldn't breathe while I read the bold part about the breaking news believing it to be true

giphy.gif

but then I got my heart broken... 

giphy.gif

oh well soon enough we'll hear this great news

5 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

:wub:

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

I don't need to elaborate right.

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

Thanks for translating @kopikosong

I’m one who trust my feeling and take fortune telling with a grain of dust.. but this does give me goosebumps :astonished:

The most important thing is now both individuals are happy and that’s what matters the most 

giphy.gif

So happy and giddy with everything~~:wub:

@haymochi as I stared at the gif you shared before, this comes to mind:

giphy.gif

Caught our coolest partner sneaking a look at her charming friend :blush:

And the one where their gazes are like magnets; one look and the other can't help but look back (and grin widely hahaha so adorable):

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, muishami said:

OYS with monkey doll never will get old :wub:

I love this photo so much, OYS looks so adorable holding that monkey toy :wub::P I guess she always has it beside her at home when she misses certain someone  :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, ritausma said:

I love this photo so much, OYS looks so adorable holding that monkey toy :wub::P I guess she always has it beside her at home when she misses certain someone  :rolleyes:

Yes she looks so adorable. I wonder how is it that she looks younger and younger every year. Let me share more OYS-and-toy posts to brighten up everyone's day:

I wish you all the happiness in the world, OYS. And LSG being the man he is, is definitely going to make her happy beyond words. We can just see it from their glowing faces and contented smile. 

Submarine is at a GO, everyone.

we are always having fun and in giddy more anywhere  we are anyway cos we know.... heehee  :wub:

these gifs will never get old

D6A6B05F-A6FB-4050-9B90-9C04DF5BF998_zps

436B1AC4-E4C4-45CD-89E5-EE0B7A82F18D_zps

4ACA1AEF-8349-4AE8-9B01-1AA00D41A679_zps

Spoiler

These gifs are so lovely...

giphy.gif

I’m mad and I’m telling my mummy :tears:

18 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha should I share the multivitamins?? It is good for health after all :D

As usual I'm gonna limit gifs to 3 a post and these are, of course, my favourite office kiss. Feel free to share more haha.

3 gifs a post?? I’m gonna repost mine again then

14F13211-6AB7-4942-AB77-34BE1A0D49D1_zps

F523D16F-6A75-4337-B658-32F01CB7C212_zps

27C4D57E-A925-47E3-97C6-9D3EE8992203_zps

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Me right now:

Mommy I have a fragile glass heart, I just can’t handle all these info and sweetness:tears:

@tiroagain haha yes exactly. They are always a balm for any situation, good or bad.

@haymochi let the GIFfest continue:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ahh, the blissful face after kissing an enemy wearing your love's face. But what to do, it is still the lovely monk after all.

And this one because I missed it before lol:

giphy.gif

:relaxed:

One thing is very interesting.
LSG eats barbecue in a Japanese restaurant. (from IG)
OYS eats shaved ice at a Japanese restaurant. (from IG deleted)
The two stores are only 400 meters away.
Are they eating barbecue together and then taking a walk to eat shaved ice?

Does anyone have confirmation of the dates OYS was in Japan? I find it telling / 'suspicious' that LSG agency missed out on the airport photo opportunity when he flew to Japan for his FM. The official statement is that they miscommunicated the dates, that's why no media was there to take pictures of LSG. Could it be... just maybe... that it was all intentional and he flew out to Japan with OYS together!? :)

30 minutes ago, barsoleluna said:

It is interesting indeed. And in the shaved ice cream picture, there's two spoons. Wonder who's taking the picture then :wink:

9 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Does anyone have confirmation of the dates OYS was in Japan? I find it telling / 'suspicious' that LSG agency missed out on the airport photo opportunity when he flew to Japan for his FM. The official statement is that they miscommunication the dates, that's why no media was there to take pictures of LSG. Could it be... just maybe... that it was all intentional and he flew out to Japan with OYS together!? :)

It may be a coincidence.... Or not! :wink:

After all, SOG did promise to take JSM to Japan. 

43 minutes ago, barsoleluna said:

Eeeeeeeeh?!!!!! :P:P .........

the shaved ice there is really nice esp the strawberry milk flavour. 

giphy.gif

I know a lot about Japanese culture.
Therefore, the hotel where OYS lives is also very famous in the local area.

It is a five-star hotel.
It takes only 10 minutes by car to eat with LSG.

30 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Eeeeeeeeh?!!!!! :P:P .........

the shaved ice there is really nice esp the strawberry milk flavour 

I wonder if there is cotton candy flavour, or perhaps lotus flower? Hahaha.

But in all honesty, strawberry is great.  We know OYS adores it, and guess who also loves the fruit?

*wink wink*

The caption of this post makes so much sense now. She is indeed referencing her favourite snack with her favourite monkey :wub:

Why only emphasize cotton candy when there's lavender next to it? Lavender is feeling neglected now.

Archived