[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oowww Newbie this looks like a repeat of around Pages 50 or so :)

If you want more Saliva and 50 Shades of Gray type of K18 discussion I recommend you to go back to about pages 50, somehow I think that discussion is just what you'd very much enjoy;)

Haha the legendary page 50s will always be so easy to remember. I swear the page moves like 10 pages a day with the analysis of zoomed-in screenshot, slowed-down gifs and people sharing their experiences lol. 

All jokes aside, the fact is that fans of OYS definitely knows how her kiss scenes went on all her previous dramas (unnie mianhe, you know I love you :P). Now compare that to Hwayugi starting from one of LSG's favourite scenes - activation kiss - and you'll understand the significance of the difference. 

Body language is science, no matter how good an actor/actress is. Even the smallest things can mean something, so it's up to those who are observing to interpret those. 

:kiss_wink:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Oowww Newbie this looks like a repeat of around Pages 50 or so :)

If you want more Saliva and 50 Shades of Gray type of K18 discussion I recommend you to go back to about pages 50, somehow I think that discussion is just what you'd very much enjoy;)

(and yes, my eyes also spot saliva in that gif you mentioned ;) )

Indeed page 50 has lots of info and even the 50 shades version SOG video i think 

lots of gifts videos and pics about the saliva. To bad I can’t post pics but i know my fellow shippers will posted for mee soon. 

20 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

Indeed page 50 has lots of info and even the 50 shades version SOG video i think 

lots of gifts videos and pics about the saliva. To bad I can’t post pics but i know my fellow shippers will posted for mee soon. 

I believe this is one of the video? I remember the first one was deleted by YouTube and he/she made another 

:lol:

And I think this was shared before as well (maybe?) but there's no harm in sharing again lol.

*runs away and hide*

8 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Omg you girls are amazing lol. That male figure is wearing a white mask right:wub:

White mask? I don’t see that, but pay attention to the clothes....I see something gray....hmmm -_-

18 minutes ago, ptdimples said:

Omg you girls are amazing lol. That male figure is wearing a white mask right? :wub:

It could either be a mask, or its the phone that OYS's companion is holding while taking the picture like @iffahmmmentioned previously. 

Edit: On second thought, looking at the picture again it does seem like a face mask especially the wide white outline that runs from ear to ear of the person.

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

It could either be a mask, or its the phone that OYS's companion is holding while taking the picture like @iffahmmmentioned previously. 

Yes, it looks more like a phone :D 

But yes, as you girls said it might be a mask too. The person might be wearing a mask and holding a phone while taking a picture, that’s why it’s so hard to tell :lol:

7 minutes ago, missirina said:

Edit: On second thought, looking at the picture again it does seem like a face mask especially the wide white outline that runs from ear to ear of the person.

The phone is below the white face mask, and at the chest level. :D

12 minutes ago, ritausma said:

White mask? I don’t see that, but pay attention to the clothes....I see something gray....hmmm -_-

Actually there is more with the white and the blavk mask lol and even the coat he wore at the airport but you have to be a shipper from the very beginning to know all this or else you will never understand lol :glasses::D:tounge_xd:

giphy.gif

Hmmm.....what I notice from this gif is someone eyes that was enjoying too much.

Wasn’t he supposed to hate her character to death in this scene?

and If we are talking about clothes again...

well you guys tempted  me do this dumb thing again . Collages of ...waitfor for it....

Tadaaaaa~~~~!!!:

The infamous pants....

127A2419-F3C9-47B4-9B79-FBEE1C1AEC56_zps

The infamous tiger/ Lion

61A03676-30E6-4EB1-AE4A-5ED0F724C092_zps

and of course the Infamous YSL Belt!!

EFBC703E-F85E-4079-BE4F-200928FBF2AF_zps

Don’t mock me for posting this guys ~~~:tears::P

19 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

The phone is below the white face mask, and at the chest level. :D

Haha well the picture is not that clear so we can't tell for sure. But if you look at the paler outline (compared to the darker background) that looks like arms that extends upwards, that naturally brings the phone a bit higher than chest area, and more likely near the face. This is also apparent from the difference in color tones of the supposed-phone and the brighter supposed-facemask.

ps: can't believe we are discussing images from a person's eyes right now lol. I feel like CSI now :D

16 minutes ago, missirina said:

Haha well the picture is not that clear so we can't tell for sure. But if you look at the paler outline (compared to the darker background) that looks like arms that extends upwards, that naturally brings the phone a bit higher than chest area, and more likely near the face. This is also apparent from the difference in color tones of the supposed-phone and the brighter supposed-facemask.

ps: can't believe we are discussing images from a person's eyes right now lol. I feel like CSI now :D

Ditto. Feels like a scene right out of CSI. 

https://ibb.co/mweS48

Sorry, I don't know how to insert an image directly into the post. 

18 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Ditto. Feels like a scene right out of CSI. 

https://ibb.co/mweS48

Sorry, I don't know how to insert an image directly into the post. 

You'll have to upload the picture to a image hosting site (I usually use imgur(.)com), get the direct link (ending in png or bmp...), go to "insert other media" at the bottom of your post editor, choose "insert image from url" and paste the link. That should do it. It's the same with gifs, but the link must end with gif.

I've taken the liberty to share the picture from your link here hope you don't mind: 

Cr3Ld38.jpg

23 minutes ago, missirina said:

You'll have to upload the picture to a image hosting site (I usually use imgur(.)com), get the direct link (ending in png or bmp...), go to "insert other media" at the bottom of your post editor, choose "insert image from url" and paste the link. That should do it. It's the same with gifs, but the link must end with gif.

I've taken the liberty to share the picture from your link here hope you don't mind: 

Cr3Ld38.jpg

Thanks @missirina. Re-examining the image again. The 'white face mask' could also be the reflected illumination from the phone's light. Haha. I am so failing in my CSI role. Wish I had better tech skills!  :w00t:

What do our other 503 chingus think? White mask. Or reflected illumination from phone? ^_^ 

My girl eyes are so beautiful but it kind shocked me in the morning to open a page of big pupils zoomed in :lol::lol::lol:

facemask?? Eeeeeeeh??!!!:w00t: hontou???

Spoiler

Inside joke among us hahhahaha..

someone might be like this

L6wAEk8HNfcw7jL_gnefEql34ihILjARICraAOIx 

hJfYnqFnNbXXcKJxFsHCZE8NtV75o5N-qNzWkkrnIt’s me guys

41 minutes ago, kdramasage said:

Thanks @missirina. Re-examining the image again. The 'white face mask' could also be the reflected illumination from the phone's light. Haha. I am so failing in my CSI role. Wish I had better tech skills!  :w00t:

What do our other 503 chingus think? White mask. Or reflected illumination from phone? ^_^ 

Haha. It's the first eye reflection case for this team anyway, of course there will be a learning curve lol.

But seriously, @haymochi I love our girl's eyes. They are so expressive and beautiful. You know, the first time I saw her in SOGC I thought she is wearing contacts but then I realised it's natural. Unnie why so pretty.....

ps: Sorry for having the blown up images greeting you so early in the morning haha. 

Archived