Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

@iffahmmHohohohoho we will see...

It’s lucky that these 2 are so obvious that we don’t need to squint our eyes  or make a gigantic post about  the shiny shiny thing on someone ring finger left hand :P.....

There are even more than just shiny things actually.. but once again I don’t wanna look creepy and obssess (because I already did sometimes lol)

just enjoy the popcorn....

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Really now.

Obsessing over shiny shiny on HANDS won't erase the shiny shiny on LEFT RING FINGERS and the fact that a Monkey can't stop obsessing over marriage.

Someone seems to have stolen the GGG concept from our dear 503 here. Hmm....Truly must be secretly a Hwayugi fanboy since GGGs are so precious to them now. I'm starting to believe that some people really ship our couple here but got a screw lose and accidentally ended up on the wrong thread thinking that, that pairing is 503. Only that could explain the completely senseless theories over a long and FOREVERMORE dead ship.

Should we steal :ph34r: our very own GGG concept back? Can I get some help here with that, fellow 503 shippers? ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Let the dead live in their ghostland no matter how much they admit lurking here in agony, ugly and pathetic as ever :)) 

Life is for those happy, glowing and obvious :wub:

I love OYS ring, so elegant :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

@haymochi @intrariver I am all for stealing our GGG concept back. Ring and bracelet. How well they match together for our couple.

Isn't it great to know our ship and its shippers keep on growing each day while only bacteria chews at the remains of the dead ? I seriously am so happy to see the shiny ring on pretty unnie's left finger every single time. She wouldn't get engaged to someone away at MS especially if its such a new few month relationship where they have no opportunity to see each other. The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other. Nothing like MS is in their way because luckily LSG already cleared it! This time it will only be the red love bell fate since uri Sam Jang and Son Oh Gong already defeated the black death bell. The death bell is fated for others. And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan) :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, digi223 said:

Not only did he stare at her for too long, his eyes were busy shifting between her face and her fingers doing the counting, lol :lol:

The ring first appeared in her ig on April 8. Hmm... what special day is that again? :phew:B)

@bulkkoch I don't think I welcomed you yet :blush: Please forgive a forgetful person with a goldfish's memory like me :flushed:

Aww and look at how quickly he looked away, as if embarrassed to be caught staring :wub:

Thanks for the gif. I love it so much that in sharing it again lol. 

Jz8AZ8Q.gif

They are just so sweet.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Is this me after seeing those cute cute gifs of our otp or the shiny shiny things on her finger?giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

16 minutes ago, missirina said:

Aww and look at how quickly he looked away, as if embarrassed to be caught staring :wub:

Thanks for the gif. I love it so much that in sharing it again lol. 

They are just so sweet.

Haha!He was always shy around OYS. 

Even 6 months after drama ended he is still shy during kissing scenes :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

@haymochi @intrariver I am all for stealing our GGG concept back. Ring and bracelet. How well they match together for our couple.

Isn't it great to know our ship and its shippers keep on growing each day while only bacteria chews at the remains of the dead ? I seriously am so happy to see the shiny ring on pretty unnie's left finger every single time. She wouldn't get engaged to someone away at MS especially if its such a new few month relationship where they have no opportunity to see each other. The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other. Nothing like MS is in their way because luckily LSG already cleared it! This time it will only be the red love bell fate since uri Sam Jang and Son Oh Gong already defeated the black death bell. The death bell is fated for others. And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan) :wub:

Nice post :D

because of this we went into submarine mode..so we are always happy to do so anytime hohohoho

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Ooh just saw this:

The video version of our OTP's mutual friend mentioning them:

Gotta say I really approve of this friendship, JJY is both sweet and deep, just like our lovely couple. Their mutual friend must be so happy to see his friends together and so happily glowing. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

26 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other.

I love how you are so positive that happy happy wedding bells are lingering in the near future :wub:

XcWm277.gif

vpHNXCI.gif

DLnUkf2.gif

All these authentic smiles and authentic kisses make even the girl involved so embarrassed. :lol:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan)

I love your red thread analogy. It's one of my favourite story. It's like our Samjang and Oh Gong having crossed path multiple times but never really got the chance to get to know each other until the time is ripe :wub: Must be fate. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I love your red thread analogy. It's one of my favourite story. It's like our Samjang and Oh Gong having crossed path multiple times but never really got the chance to get to know each other until the time is ripe :wub: Must be fate. 

Positivity is the way to go since we will hopefully only be hearing about positive futures of OTP ! :wub:

I also really love the story of the red string of fate. Just like the red bell of soulmate love, the red strings tie the last fingers of soulmated lovers together. After seeing OTP in Hwayugi it almost does feel like that, right ? That they must have crossed paths but didn't meet and come together until the time was right ?

Ironically we can even say partially the statement is true that they didn't meet until the time is right. They were in the same batch in the same university and seem to have lots of mutual friends yet as far as we know, they met on the set of Hwayugi where their love as Jin Seon Mi and Son Oh Gong, as well as Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo began. This fate talk makes me think of that fortune teller who told LSG he would meet the person he will marry in his 30s. I don't believe in such stuff like fortune tellers but it's an amusing thought sometimes especially since fate is such a dominant theme in Hwayugi representing SOG and JSM's lives. Does it mean fate played a major role in LSG and OYS' lives too ? :D

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Ooh saw just saw this:

The video version of our OTP's mutual friend mentioning them:

Gotta say I really approve of this friendship, JJY is both sweet and deep, just like our lovely couple. Their mutual friend must be so happy to see his friends together and so happily glowing. :)

What I like most is that there are so many things that link LSG and OYS together. There's the mutual good friends element (when I say friends, it's actual good friends, not just mere acquaintances), they went to the same university, technically born in the same year... The list goes on.

And then when LSG finished his MS, and he himself says how different he felt and everyone can see the maturity he exudes. And OYS, who had to undergo such harrowing experience alone with her past scandal (which is blown totally out of proportion and adding to that the hurt of having thrown under the bus by someone who's now trying to use her name) now is more confident, a stronger woman who doesn't sway over meaningless diversions.

These two, met during a time when I feel they are both ready for a fulfilling, supportive and real relationship. So now, let's just give them time and space to do their own thing and spend time with each other.

:heart:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Positivity is the way to go since we will hopefully only be hearing about positive futures of OTP ! :wub:

I also really love the story of the red string of fate. Just like the red bell of soulmate love, the red strings tie the last fingers of soulmated lovers together. After seeing OTP in Hwayugi it almost does feel like that, right ? That they must have crossed paths but didn't meet and come together until the time was right ?

Ironically we can even say partially the statement is true that they didn't meet until the time is right. They were in the same batch in the same university and seem to have lots of mutual friends yet as far as we know, they met on the set of Hwayugi where their love as Jin Seon Mi and Son Oh Gong, as well as Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo began. This fate talk makes me think of that fortune teller who told LSG he would meet the person he will marry in his 30s. I don't believe in such stuff like fortune tellers but it's an amusing thought sometimes especially since fate is such a dominant theme in Hwayugi representing SOG and JSM's lives. Does it mean fate played a major role in LSG and OYS' lives too ? :D

I love reading your posts!! They are always so good! :wub:

“Red thread of fate” – is definitely about our couple 

• Like 6

I’m soo soooo happy cos we all know  the only real kimbap  is this legendary one *she is sooo adorableee*

V-7dTy2j5Ncv_bUbR8A3Bo0rSUsR0NOTZvYkwBJM

Spoiler

Oops....

Coming soon

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

OMG, everyone is back. Omo so happy this thread is back on fire. About submarine mode, lets do it. Submarine mode ON from now on. The ring on left finger of pretty OYS really shows the D-Day maybe coming soon? Who knows? Just my guessing. Wait it's a guessing or am I delulu? Hmm :huh: 

Anyway some maybe will die in desert island when our submarine arrived in our destination :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, dvrels said:

OMG, everyone is back. Omo so happy this thread is back on fire. About submarine mode, lets do it. Submarine mode ON from now on. The ring on left finger of pretty OYS really shows the D-Day maybe coming soon? Who knows? Just my guessing. Wait it's a guessing or am I delulu? Hmm :huh: 

Anyway some maybe will die in desert island when our submarine arrived in our destination :D

Desert island omg :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, missirina said:

What I like most is that there are so many things that like LSG and OYS together. There's the mutual good friends element (when I say friends, it's actual good friends, not just mere acquainted), they went to the same university, technically born in the same year... The list goes on.

And then when LSG finished his MS, and he himself says how different he felt and everyone can see the maturity he exudes. And OYS, who had to undergo such harrowing experience alone with her past scandals (which is blown totally out of proportion and having thrown under the bus) now is a confident, stronger woman who doesn't sway over meaningless diversions.

These two, met during a time when I feel they are both ready for a fulfilling, supportive and real relationship. So now, let's just give them time and space to do their own thing and spend time with each other.

:heart:

Definitely one reason why I support this ship so much is that they are both emotionally mature adults who have already built their individual lives and have figured out their paths. They both have encountered tough times and situations where they have grown to learn about themselves so they now have room to allow another person into their life to complete them.

It is very easy to see the maturity LSG exudes now. I didn't even know of LSG or OYS before Hwayugi but when I see old clips of LSG and compare them to now, I can see it in his eyes and the way he carries himself that he is much more confident and self assured now. He has less of (for lack of better word) 'rose tinted' ideas of love and life. Not to say he wasn't a smart individual before MS, but it seems he has learnt what are the important things to prioritize and worry over and the things which deserve more of his mental and physical efforts. He also seems to be more confident in himself and his actions, which is saying something since he has always been very confident. Its almost like he has accepted himself and come to love himself as he is after MS and was ready to embrace his weaknesses and work harder at his strengths after MS.

I avoid looking for clips of OYS before the entire scandal because I know it will only make me sad to see the tough times she went through. I wasn't even there but it boils my blood to imagine her ex, her company and even her WGM partner all throw her under the bus and straight to the front lines of media fire. Maybe that is why she is so confident as she had to build herself up from scratch after those times. It is also why I get so inspired by her when watching her bold yet kindhearted self in past interviews. In recent ones she glows the most and seems happiest. Like LSG, she has this aura that reminds you of her self confidence and self love. It must have been so hard for her to regain it after the troubles she went through but she is the strongest now than ever before. No wonder people are so comfortable around her if she is always comfortable within herself.

Its quite an amazing thing that LSG and OYS met at *exactly* the right time. LSG newly returned from MS and eagerly established himself back in the industry and found OYS who also finally reached some of her goals after years of effort. I think they met in a time where they had no regrets or past wishes left unfulfilled since they were fulfilling them and making efforts for them around that time when they met. It means they had time and space in their heart and mind left to openly accept someone if the opportunity arose. The fact that they were each others opportunity is yet another blessing for us shippers :wub:

19 minutes ago, muishami said:

I love reading your posts!! They are always so good! :wub:

“Red thread of fate” – is definitely about our couple 

Thank you so much ! I love seeing your support for OTP too :wub: All us shippers here are one happy family so it's so exciting to share it with you all.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, iffahmm said:

It was a noble cause for which you all went underground but this thread was so lonely and quiet without the usual shippers. I take it it's safer to come back out of hiding now and OTP isn't in very much danger or won't be very soon ? At least, I hope so because I don't want this thread to die down again. 

Sorry for replying so late. :D

Yes, it's very safe. These two are basically trying their hardest to get caught and ousted. :lol: LSG through MITH and OYS through her IG. :lol: I am so glad they found each other after the horrible relationships of the past. Thankfully, those relationships are long dead and forgotten.

KB is out of the picture since he is in the military. SK already considers them broken up and moved on. Not one person from SK supported KB. Everyone actually urged OYS to dump him and move on to LSG which..ahem....she

Spoiler

has. :P:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I’m soo soooo happy cos we all know  the only real kimbap  is this legendary one *she is sooo adorableee*

Hide contents

Oops....

Coming soon

Omo Ive been looking for the video clip of this gif for ages ! She's truly so adorable when she says Cheese Kimbap ! Ahh ! I am sure unnie and oppa think so too. Don't they both love Twice a lot too? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7