Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

@haymochi @intrariver I am all for stealing our GGG concept back. Ring and bracelet. How well they match together for our couple.

 

Isn't it great to know our ship and its shippers keep on growing each day while only bacteria chews at the remains of the dead ? I seriously am so happy to see the shiny ring on pretty unnie's left finger every single time. She wouldn't get engaged to someone away at MS especially if its such a new few month relationship where they have no opportunity to see each other. The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other. Nothing like MS is in their way because luckily LSG already cleared it! This time it will only be the red love bell fate since uri Sam Jang and Son Oh Gong already defeated the black death bell. The death bell is fated for others. And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan) :wub:

Nice post :D

 

because of this we went into submarine mode..so we are always happy to do so anytime hohohoho

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaked BTS Footage of Episode 19 Before Backhug!!     

Guys, if some of you feel cheated and fooled, it's OK to feel that and to leave the ship. Just don't force your decision on others in the ship. And please don't force your hope on the actors involved.

Signs when you like someone.   1. SHE/HE SMILES AND LAUGHS AROUND YOU—A LOT This may seem simple, but if a girl/guy likes you, being around you is likely to put her/his in a good mood. If she’s/h

Ooh just saw this:

 

The video version of our OTP's mutual friend mentioning them:

 

Gotta say I really approve of this friendship, JJY is both sweet and deep, just like our lovely couple. Their mutual friend must be so happy to see his friends together and so happily glowing. :)

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

The only logical conclusion, of course, after piling our substantial proof together is happy happy wedding bells for our OTP who actually do have lots of opportunities to see each other.

 

I love how you are so positive that happy happy wedding bells are lingering in the near future :wub:

 

XcWm277.gif

 

vpHNXCI.gif

 

DLnUkf2.gif

 

All these authentic smiles and authentic kisses make even the girl involved so embarrassed. :lol:

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

And since Japan is also a special place for OTP, we can also say that 503 both are tied by the red strings of fate too (which is a popular legend/myth in Japan)

 

I love your red thread analogy. It's one of my favourite story. It's like our Samjang and Oh Gong having crossed path multiple times but never really got the chance to get to know each other until the time is ripe :wub: Must be fate. 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

 

I love your red thread analogy. It's one of my favourite story. It's like our Samjang and Oh Gong having crossed path multiple times but never really got the chance to get to know each other until the time is ripe :wub: Must be fate. 

 

Positivity is the way to go since we will hopefully only be hearing about positive futures of OTP ! :wub:

 

I also really love the story of the red string of fate. Just like the red bell of soulmate love, the red strings tie the last fingers of soulmated lovers together. After seeing OTP in Hwayugi it almost does feel like that, right ? That they must have crossed paths but didn't meet and come together until the time was right ?

 

Ironically we can even say partially the statement is true that they didn't meet until the time is right. They were in the same batch in the same university and seem to have lots of mutual friends yet as far as we know, they met on the set of Hwayugi where their love as Jin Seon Mi and Son Oh Gong, as well as Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo began. This fate talk makes me think of that fortune teller who told LSG he would meet the person he will marry in his 30s. I don't believe in such stuff like fortune tellers but it's an amusing thought sometimes especially since fate is such a dominant theme in Hwayugi representing SOG and JSM's lives. Does it mean fate played a major role in LSG and OYS' lives too ? :D

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Ooh saw just saw this:

 

The video version of our OTP's mutual friend mentioning them:

Gotta say I really approve of this friendship, JJY is both sweet and deep, just like our lovely couple. Their mutual friend must be so happy to see his friends together and so happily glowing. :)

 

What I like most is that there are so many things that link LSG and OYS together. There's the mutual good friends element (when I say friends, it's actual good friends, not just mere acquaintances), they went to the same university, technically born in the same year... The list goes on.

 

And then when LSG finished his MS, and he himself says how different he felt and everyone can see the maturity he exudes. And OYS, who had to undergo such harrowing experience alone with her past scandal (which is blown totally out of proportion and adding to that the hurt of having thrown under the bus by someone who's now trying to use her name) now is more confident, a stronger woman who doesn't sway over meaningless diversions.

 

These two, met during a time when I feel they are both ready for a fulfilling, supportive and real relationship. So now, let's just give them time and space to do their own thing and spend time with each other.

 

:heart:

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

 

Positivity is the way to go since we will hopefully only be hearing about positive futures of OTP ! :wub:

 

I also really love the story of the red string of fate. Just like the red bell of soulmate love, the red strings tie the last fingers of soulmated lovers together. After seeing OTP in Hwayugi it almost does feel like that, right ? That they must have crossed paths but didn't meet and come together until the time was right ?

 

Ironically we can even say partially the statement is true that they didn't meet until the time is right. They were in the same batch in the same university and seem to have lots of mutual friends yet as far as we know, they met on the set of Hwayugi where their love as Jin Seon Mi and Son Oh Gong, as well as Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo began. This fate talk makes me think of that fortune teller who told LSG he would meet the person he will marry in his 30s. I don't believe in such stuff like fortune tellers but it's an amusing thought sometimes especially since fate is such a dominant theme in Hwayugi representing SOG and JSM's lives. Does it mean fate played a major role in LSG and OYS' lives too ? :D

I love reading your posts!! They are always so good! :wub:

“Red thread of fate” – is definitely about our couple 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG, everyone is back. Omo so happy this thread is back on fire. About submarine mode, lets do it. Submarine mode ON from now on. The ring on left finger of pretty OYS really shows the D-Day maybe coming soon? Who knows? Just my guessing. Wait it's a guessing or am I delulu? Hmm :huh: 

Anyway some maybe will die in desert island when our submarine arrived in our destination :D

  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dvrels said:

OMG, everyone is back. Omo so happy this thread is back on fire. About submarine mode, lets do it. Submarine mode ON from now on. The ring on left finger of pretty OYS really shows the D-Day maybe coming soon? Who knows? Just my guessing. Wait it's a guessing or am I delulu? Hmm :huh: 

Anyway some maybe will die in desert island when our submarine arrived in our destination :D

Desert island omg :lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, missirina said:

What I like most is that there are so many things that like LSG and OYS together. There's the mutual good friends element (when I say friends, it's actual good friends, not just mere acquainted), they went to the same university, technically born in the same year... The list goes on.

 

And then when LSG finished his MS, and he himself says how different he felt and everyone can see the maturity he exudes. And OYS, who had to undergo such harrowing experience alone with her past scandals (which is blown totally out of proportion and having thrown under the bus) now is a confident, stronger woman who doesn't sway over meaningless diversions.

 

These two, met during a time when I feel they are both ready for a fulfilling, supportive and real relationship. So now, let's just give them time and space to do their own thing and spend time with each other.

 

:heart:

Definitely one reason why I support this ship so much is that they are both emotionally mature adults who have already built their individual lives and have figured out their paths. They both have encountered tough times and situations where they have grown to learn about themselves so they now have room to allow another person into their life to complete them.

 

It is very easy to see the maturity LSG exudes now. I didn't even know of LSG or OYS before Hwayugi but when I see old clips of LSG and compare them to now, I can see it in his eyes and the way he carries himself that he is much more confident and self assured now. He has less of (for lack of better word) 'rose tinted' ideas of love and life. Not to say he wasn't a smart individual before MS, but it seems he has learnt what are the important things to prioritize and worry over and the things which deserve more of his mental and physical efforts. He also seems to be more confident in himself and his actions, which is saying something since he has always been very confident. Its almost like he has accepted himself and come to love himself as he is after MS and was ready to embrace his weaknesses and work harder at his strengths after MS.

 

I avoid looking for clips of OYS before the entire scandal because I know it will only make me sad to see the tough times she went through. I wasn't even there but it boils my blood to imagine her ex, her company and even her WGM partner all throw her under the bus and straight to the front lines of media fire. Maybe that is why she is so confident as she had to build herself up from scratch after those times. It is also why I get so inspired by her when watching her bold yet kindhearted self in past interviews. In recent ones she glows the most and seems happiest. Like LSG, she has this aura that reminds you of her self confidence and self love. It must have been so hard for her to regain it after the troubles she went through but she is the strongest now than ever before. No wonder people are so comfortable around her if she is always comfortable within herself.

 

Its quite an amazing thing that LSG and OYS met at *exactly* the right time. LSG newly returned from MS and eagerly established himself back in the industry and found OYS who also finally reached some of her goals after years of effort. I think they met in a time where they had no regrets or past wishes left unfulfilled since they were fulfilling them and making efforts for them around that time when they met. It means they had time and space in their heart and mind left to openly accept someone if the opportunity arose. The fact that they were each others opportunity is yet another blessing for us shippers :wub:

19 minutes ago, muishami said:

I love reading your posts!! They are always so good! :wub:

“Red thread of fate” – is definitely about our couple 

Thank you so much ! I love seeing your support for OTP too :wub: All us shippers here are one happy family so it's so exciting to share it with you all.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, iffahmm said:

It was a noble cause for which you all went underground but this thread was so lonely and quiet without the usual shippers. I take it it's safer to come back out of hiding now and OTP isn't in very much danger or won't be very soon ? At least, I hope so because I don't want this thread to die down again. 

Sorry for replying so late. :D

 

Yes, it's very safe. These two are basically trying their hardest to get caught and ousted. :lol: LSG through MITH and OYS through her IG. :lol: I am so glad they found each other after the horrible relationships of the past. Thankfully, those relationships are long dead and forgotten.

 

KB is out of the picture since he is in the military. SK already considers them broken up and moved on. Not one person from SK supported KB. Everyone actually urged OYS to dump him and move on to LSG which..ahem....she

Spoiler

has. :P:lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I’m soo soooo happy cos we all know  the only real kimbap  is this legendary one *she is sooo adorableee*

 

 

 

  Hide contents

Oops....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coming soon

 

Omo Ive been looking for the video clip of this gif for ages ! She's truly so adorable when she says Cheese Kimbap ! Ahh ! I am sure unnie and oppa think so too. Don't they both love Twice a lot too? :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

 

KB is out of the picture since he is in the military. SK already considers them broken up and moved on. Not one person from SK supported KB. Everyone actually urged OYS to dump him and move on to LSG which..ahem....s

Actually this!!! 

Thats why there is no need for wait for brake up news:))))))(

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Ooh just saw this:

 

The video version of our OTP's mutual friend mentioning them:

 

 

Gotta say I really approve of this friendship, JJY is both sweet and deep, just like our lovely couple. Their mutual friend must be so happy to see his friends together and so happily glowing. :)

 

Having mutual friends is actually one of the best indicators that OTP work well together. It means they have similar values and thus choose to surround themselves with similar types of people. If they had completely disjointed friend circles it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing but having mutual friends circle is better because it shows that they get along with similar people and probably dislike similar types of people as each other too. It could also mean that essentially, their core values/beliefs are the same about good and bad (people).

 

It's true that opposites attract but one needs to have enough of a common ground with their partner to be able to stand with them side by side rather than both of them pushing each other down to be able to stand. Considering OTP went to the same university, are both actors and have been in the entertainment industry for over 10 years they have a lot of that common ground. They are also private about family affairs and are outgoing jolly people too. Everyone thinks both LSG and OYS are comfortable to work and get along with. Both are also responsible and dependable which are important qualities in a life partner. (And both like Twice too apparently so they even like the same music :P).

 

I think knowing all this Seungyeon is a very good emotional investment for us. More factors are in their favor rather than against their relationship working out. I'm confident in my hopes that OTP will remain married and happy for a long time. We won't have to give up this cruise ship when we can have a party on it till the very end.

 

Ahh I can't wait to hear all of their mutual friends reactions to OTP's wedding in the future. I'm sure all their friends, mutual or not, would be ecstatic to see this couple who would work so well together. They would be even happier since both LSG and OYS have found good life partners for each other after so many tough times. :wub:

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Starting from 1:30

 

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

 

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

 

LSG bubble: how magical

 

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

 

1:53

 

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

 

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

 

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

 

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't need to elaborate right.

 

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

 

Starting from 1:30

 

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

 

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

 

LSG bubble: how magical

 

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

 

1:53

 

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

 

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

 

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

 

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

 

I don't need to elaborate right.

 

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

 

Yeah, no elaboration needed :D I have goosebumps over this, seriously. Tbh, I've always took predictions by fortune tellers with a grain of salt but this one seems so on point it's actually creepy. My first time as well seeing chess being used lol.

 

Thank you for sharing @kopikosong! And for the translation too.

 

Now I'm even more convinved that their meeting was fated, just like JSM and SOG. So let's all wait for the real-life continuation of the drama.

 

ps: And real life is so much sweeter too!

  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

 

Starting from 1:30

 

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

 

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

 

LSG bubble: how magical

 

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

 

1:53

 

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

 

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

 

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

 

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't need to elaborate right.

 

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

No need to elaborate since the meaning is clear. I see Gu Family Book posters in the background meaning this is around 2013 when LSG was around 25 ish at that time. He's in his 30s now and has met someone so we can be confident that coolest partner will be his lifelong partner, right ?

 

On another note though, HE IS SO CUTE ! Pre-MS LSG was so adorable. 2013 LSG is still much older than the me of right now but he has such squishy looking cheeks ! Also his smile is so cute so I acn't help it. I wish I could go back in time and squish his cheeks just once. As much as I love post-MS LSG, pre-MS LSG was very endearing too :wub:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

 

Starting from 1:30

 

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

 

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

 

LSG bubble: how magical

 

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

 

1:53

 

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

  

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

 

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

 

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't need to elaborate right.

 

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

On point. This fortune teller seems to be the real deal. He was right about the past, the future( the present now) and also that LSG cannot tell lies. He is too honest and too much of an open book. Luckily he met a woman who shares those traits. :D Sometimes you have to get hurt in the past to get rewarded in the present.

 

42 minutes ago, muishami said:

Actually this!!! 

Thats why there is no need for wait for brake up news:))))))(

Exactly. It's really not. People who want to waste their time can wait for it. SK already believes its a done deal. :D

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

On point. This fortune teller seems to be the real deal. He was right about the past, the future( the present now) and also that LSG cannot tell lies. He is too honest and too much of an open book. Luckily he met a woman who shares those traits. :D Sometimes you have to get hurt in the past to get rewarded in the present.

 

Exactly. It's really not. People who want to waste their time can wait for it. SK already believes its a done deal. :D

I think our consensus is that there wasn't any 'deal' to be 'done' with in the first place but wouldn't it be better for an official announcement to be made ? Knetz are crazy sometimes and while most are on our side (I can't with how they were begging OYS to dump KB for LSG :lol:) Knetz also find the smallest of things to nitpick. To avoid scandal, I think an announcement from Celltrion would be smart so that's why I'm still waiting for it. Otherwise I think there is no reason for us to be fearful and not discuss in public anymore. The fact that OYS and LSG are being so obvious about it is enough of a cue that we're in the 'all clear' now. I just want there to be an official announcement purely for OYS' sake. I don't want a repeat of the whole WGM scandal. While I know LSG would stand by her and try to shoulder some of the blame himself if the situation were to go wrong in the slightest, its best if it can be avoided.

 

I'm not expecting more than a throwaway line during OYS' next project or something or just a one line statement. The usual 'They were too busy and mutually ended on good terms' could be all we are getting. Since OYS and KB were never as high profile as LDW and Suzy regarding their 'relationship' (partially because neither OYS and KB had any public promotions after April) I am 50/50 about whether we'll be getting official company statements or not. I guess we'll find out by the end of this or next month at latest. Beyond that we can only expect for OYS to mention she's 'single' if the topic ever comes up in an interview. Since k entertainment companies try to avoid the celebs directly answering relationship questions though, I'm pretty sure we'll get something. 

 

Who knows, it may even be in the OYS LSG engagement article. Something like this:

 

Breaking News: Costars of Hwayugi, famed entertainer Lee Seung Gi and actress Oh Yeon Seo are engaged!

 

The couple announced their engagement last week and seem as happy as can be. Previously Oh Yeon Seo, 31, was dating actor KB before he left for military service. Their relationship ended shortly after and it can be assumed Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo kindled an off screen romance like their on screen counterparts, Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi, afterwards. While the lead couple in Hwayugi was unable to reach their happy ending, it seems the drama's actors certainly have. We wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding and hope to hear more from them soon.

 

:P

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..