Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

11 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

I think many of you are trying to visualise seung gi's boobs right now. 

Might as well do everyone a favour here

@iffahmm i know this is haram but still tagging you

Damn why you gotta call me out like that :lol: *whispers* It's haram but I still took a peek... nothing wrong with admiring a fine body :ph34r: Just a peek tho, I can't ogle at another woman's man especially when that man is our beloved Yeon Seo unnie's who I love and respect and god damn are she and LSG not the most beautiful, hottest and cutest couple together :P -_-:wub:

*whispers* Hot Damn tho, Unnie is lucky. LSG has a very fine and fit body :ph34r:

• Like 10

Oh Gosh. Haven’t been in here for a while, but the while lasted for a few months I think. 

Life has kept me busy but periodically, even though I didnt have time to catch up here, I did the quicker thing - hop to Google and type Lee Seung gi oh Yeon Seo - hoping for some good news. Alas. 

Still, I have missed so much new stuff here. What BIL? What nation’s Husband? And and and, WHAT JAPAN?!?! Cartier??? I’ve missed so much!!!!!!

but I’m happy that no matter what, I can still see the ship’s mast bobbing strongly against the waves. 

Thank you, peeps, for keeping this ship alive. I may not physically be here, but I’m mentally supporting you!! I’m in all the way!!!!

• Like 15

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows :P

one question for BIL, Since you chose this as your fave scene... how many times have you watched this scene that you are still gushing so badly ?LOL ;-)

5A7B5477-130F-4B25-AC22-E98373CFA29C_zpsm

and this “My lips were red because  Samjang lips stained mine..”:tears:

F36F03BF-4F98-4249-ACE5-FB0CC699E88A_zps

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

45 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Damn why you gotta call me out like that :lol: *whispers* It's haram but I still took a peek... nothing wrong with admiring a fine body :ph34r: Just a peek tho, I can't ogle at another woman's man especially when that man is our beloved Yeon Seo unnie's who I love and respect and god damn are she and LSG not the most beautiful, hottest and cutest couple together :P -_-:wub:

*whispers* Hot Damn tho, Unnie is lucky. LSG has a very fine and fit body :ph34r:

Seung gi after his body being violated by our eyes:

sYhhwqH.gif

• LOL 17

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows :P

one question for BIL, Since you chose this as your fave scene... how many times have you watched this scene that you are still gushing so badly ?LOL ;-)

and this “My lips were red because of Samjang lips stained mine..”:tears:

Remember how YSH said during MITH that LSG bragged about army life without anyone prompting him?

He volunteered the additional information here without anyone asking him either :lol:

I remember at the SG FM, during his episode four favourite scene, he picked up his microphone as if he wanted to say something but eventually he put it down. Maybe he wanted to say something but restrained himself eventually, lol :D

tumblr_nu7hkrCoPu1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

@madinked

Hi madinked...you are one of our submarine fellows

Ahhh so that’s what it means by submarine. 

Ok, a posting tip I just accidentally discovered. In order not to quote the image, you can select a portion of the text ( like as if you want to copy it)  and when that happens, a prompt will pop up, asking if you want to quote the selection. So don’t have to fret about not being able to delete the quoted images with the text. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

“My lips were red because  they got stained by samjang’s lips..”:phew:

when in fact... 

Poor samjang :tears:

Why you expose oppa :tears:

X5Q6yN1.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, muishami said:

.....but we all know which couple is SSC.2.0 right?  :rolleyes:

Ohh ! Maybe a photoset of Cha In Pyo and his wife compared to OTP too ? :o  Also I notice the same nervousness in Song Joong Ki that I noticed in LSG during the presscon and when he had to be near OYS. All endgame in-love couples must behave in a similar way to each other. -_-:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I am still loving the part of that OYS interview, a lot! ❤️

It’s shows how caring was LSG towards her while filming the drama.

Such a caring man he is, gave A LOT of  his love to his coolest partner... :rolleyes:

KlH1kG66HbQ.jpg

source:openbookcouple on insta.

• Like 7

On 7/13/2018 at 12:34 AM, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

I don't need to elaborate right.

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

Aaah 2013, remind me of coolest partner darkest year. 

She was hurt so badly and worked so hard to get where she is now. Like she always says that patience and forgiveness  is the key to everything. 

Her mentality never fail to impress me...

Past  is the past... I’m just happy because  time proved everything , she is so glowing and happy (same goes to  The current  Charming friend who looks glowing and happy that he is unable to hide his emotion :wub:)

C74EBC2E-80CC-4D13-BA74-C4E84D0D90C5_zps

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, muishami said:

I am still loving the part of that OYS interview, a lot! ❤️

It’s shows how caring was LSG towards her while filming the drama.

Such a caring man he is, gave A LOT of  his love to his coolest partner... :rolleyes:

source:openbookcouple on insta.

This interview makes me think LSG was very sweet on her and probably tried to do as much as he could extra to impress her and show his feelings for her through his actions. Just imagining LSG being so loving and caring towards her makes my heart melt. Also they had such a hectic schedule ! Cha Seung Won was falling asleep in one of the interviews yet LSG and OYS looked bright and happy even though they were tired. It makes me wonder if they took a small nap on each other's shoulders as pillows before the interview or maybe they got more energy just by the vitamins being near their loved one brought them so they were still fairly energetic during the interview ?:wub:

• Like 7

On 7/12/2018 at 10:34 PM, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

I don't need to elaborate right.

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

So lame to quote myself but if a boy wanna marry, a boy proposes.

MOvDC97.gif

Spoiler

For the visually impaired :P

9P15BgB.jpg

He proposed once in a drama, once on a variety show, so don't get too hurt that he might have already done it in real life. *throws a bottle of antacid for your impending heartburn* 

Spoiler

Hi. Wanted to insert a burning gif here but nothing burns better than the uncontainable passion two people have for each other. 

6vq9XDA.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kopikosong said:

So lame to quote myself but if a boy wanna marry, a boy proposes.

Reveal hidden contents

For the visually impaired :P

9P15BgB.jpg

He proposed once in a drama, once on a variety show, so don't get too hurt that he might have already done it in real life. *throws a bottle of antacid for your impending heartburn* 

Hide contents

Hi. Wanted to insert a burning gif here but nothing burns better than the uncontainable passion two people have for each other. 

6vq9XDA.gif

Your gif makes me want to revisit the page 50 discussions :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Also we mustn't forget Oh Gong proposed to Jin Seon Mi and almost married her twice. In the drama, their third wedding was supposed to be their real one. Maybe the Hong sisters didn't give us a proper happy ending because they observed LSG and OYS and decided, "Yep, these two will take care of the 3rd wedding on their own so we don't have to give them one in the drama," and decided to make it an open ending where SOG goes to find JSM. It might even be symbolic in a way that LSG now has to find a path to be with OYS amongst his busy schedule. 

Delulu aside, LSG says he doesn't wanna get married early but then so eagerly talks about it on MITH ? It may not be just our fantasy that he may have proposed. I try not to hope too much and just imagine the ring pretty unnie is wearing is just a promise ring but it is very much possible LSG popped the question already *whispers* probably in Japan. How ironic it would be if he did because that would mean LSG fulfilled both of Son Oh Gong's promises with Jin Seon Mi to Oh Yeon Seo i.e marrying her for real at the third time and taking her to Japan.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Also we mustn't forget Oh Gong proposed to Jin Seon Mi and almost married her twice.

I even have this gif ready

lQwJq58.gif

Boy so good he probably adlib this line so he can test the waters :P

Spoiler

UJBjyV6.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Since certain charming friend seems to be obsess about Marriage and kids on MITH. He even asked the masters so many detail questions about raising  kids.

He def  can’t stop thinking  about weding and family :P

As for Coolest partner, she  also suddenly said in her recent Iv that her personality is like a mother . She even  announced to her fans that she is now learning to cook haha  (this is actually a very shocking news to her fans  :lol:).

I will post these gifs

EA9DDB69-E469-4614-9D31-98A502C4CA9B_zps

89228726-4B89-48DE-B92F-85F8740153D4_zps

• Like 11

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Since certain charming friend seems to be obsess about Marriage and kids on MITH. He even asked the masters so many detail questions about having kids.

He def  can’t stop thinking  about wedding :P

As for Coolest partner, she  also suddenly said in her recent Iv that her personality is like a mother . She announced to her fans that she is currently learning to cook haha  (this is actually a very shocking news to her fans  :lol:).

I will post these gifs

These gifs are so adorable ! I cannot count the number of times I've seen the clip of LSG playing with the little boy from MITH and OYS with kids is just !!!! 

I adore seeing celebs who love kids and play with them. OTP will definitely be amazing parents in the future one day. LSG asking so many questions from the masters means he's thinking about kids. He's not the type of person to shirk responsibility so I think he's trying to brace himself with the idea first. In the previous episode, he even asks if its better/easier to raise a daughter or a son. Honestly it will be so adorable the day OTP have their first baby. I can already see the instagram posts they both would upload with the precious tiny bundle. Since LSG and OYS are both such beautiful people, their baby most likely will be too and is likely to have sweet little dimples on his/her cheeks. 

I definitely think Seungyeon would be good parents too. They're both well mannered kind people and I think they'd do a great job of raising their son or daughter to be just as good a person as LSG and OYS' parents raised them to be. I honestly can not imagine who would be the stricter parent of the two though. With Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi, I can perfectly picture JSM being the responsible parent who puts her foot down but with LSG and OYS, I don't really think a decision can be made. Its a tie leaning more towards OYS since generally mothers are stricter and OYS is already claimed to be the mom friend among her circle. 

Speaking of kids though, we can't forget about 503 couple's adorable pseudo son from Hwayugi:

tumblr_p4g0mhQuIE1vj9tigo9_400.gif

tumblr_p4g0mhQuIE1vj9tigo8_400.gif

tumblr_p4g0mhQuIE1vj9tigo4_400.gif

tumblr_p4g0mhQuIE1vj9tigo10_r1_540.gif

This precious baby stole my heart even though he was in Hwayugi for such a short while and even inspired me to write two different Hwayugi ffs. I'm really sad we didn't get to see OYS as Jin Seon Mi interact with the baby more and we got so little bts of 503 looking after it during filming but just ahh ! I love that part in the bts where they're both trying to calm it dawn when it's crying. (Come to think of it those were very cut and paste bts too, meaning 503 most likely definitely acted all adorable and parent-ish together on set with the baby).

• Like 9

Just love how LSG is looking at OYS here...

AA342BF0-0DAE-4B3B-96DF-063AEA7AC0F7.gif

If you can't take your eyes off someone or something, or can't keep your eyes off them, you want to keep looking at them, usually because they are so beautiful...

ziSY3cdSO0Y.jpg

• Like 10